Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 12:19 am

Post by Bell »

Retracting Meuh TR,
they could be self-possessed town, sure.
But they could also be fake stubborn scum.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 12:24 am

Post by Bell »

Self-possessed does not mean what I thought it meant.
I meant more like, they seemed stuck in their own patterns of thought and narratives. Like narratives with some highish level of viscosity to it. It's not particularly scummy, but it's not townie either.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Bell »

Why was I awake at 4 AM.
takotsubo syndrome
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
takotsubo syndrome
Townie
Townie

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 3:34 am

Post by takotsubo syndrome »

Well these votes on me are a little odd, but ok.

I’m heading to try to catch some more zzz’s, but I’ll reply when I’m up.

Bell is for sure town; same with Kovu. Those are my solid top two town reads. I’m very confident in reading them both.

Hopefully I’ll be able to townblock soon & sort the rest of the scum out via PoE.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Meuh »

Bell’s recent string of posts is very townie-like and they’re probably my strongest townread rn. Both situationally and based on their own actions they should be town. :cool:

I think I was too quick to sort VPB, some of the points made against him were pretty bad imo but that doesn’t somehow clear him either. Haven’t gotten many pings from him.

At this point I’m willing to just throw Gorilla/Bell/Fire into the townbin and assume they have good intentions, I don’t see why not.
In post 328, takotsubo syndrome wrote:Well these votes on me are a little odd, but ok.

I’m heading to try to catch some more zzz’s, but I’ll reply when I’m up.

Bell is for sure town; same with Kovu. Those are my solid top two town reads. I’m very confident in reading them both.

Hopefully I’ll be able to townblock soon & sort the rest of the scum out via PoE.
Okay this post is pretty good!

I’ll go back to
VOTE: Enchant
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 4:16 am

Post by Meuh »

Kovu in the townbin too!
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 5:13 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 329, Meuh wrote:Bell’s recent string of posts is very townie-like and they’re probably my strongest townread rn. Both situationally and based on their own actions they should be town.
Why do you think it's townie?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Kovu »

honestly I'd love to hear more on the Bell TRs, cause this isn't exactly mirroring the bell!town I'm familiar with, this bell isn't doing too much, but it's also like half this freaking table is doing nothing, soooo idk, someone called enchant town right? I'm also really curious on that.... cause enchant is one that still has 0 content
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 294, LavarManos wrote:For Enchant tho, I feel like he would be doing more as scum.
ah yeah, the person I'm voting was the one to call enchant town...
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 5:56 am

Post by Kovu »

In what world does enchant give MORE as scum? we barely even get anything from town!enchant as it is, like, the fact this game is
- no one doing anything
- making bad reads like this

I am genuinely just annoyed tbh, like can people DO SOMETHING??? like literally, half the table is doing nothing, has done nothing, I don't care that half yall are V/LA, you gave nothing when you were here, so am I just supposed to sit here for 3 more days just waiting for you to show up and say something? this is seriously annoying
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 5:56 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 309, Gammagooey wrote:These 3 posts felt town to me. Come across as v. natural
well that's odd, cause i feel exactly the opposite. like they come across stilted and unnatural and like they're having to force themselves to come up with content
In post 328, takotsubo syndrome wrote:Well these votes on me are a little odd, but ok.
why are they odd? you seem to be somewhat experienced, i would think you should know that you haven't really done much that's towny
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Kovu »

we've been here 3 IRL days... and 8 of yall don't even have 10 posts, like, it's not that hard to ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME YOU SIGNED UP FOR...
Probably time to step away for now, but seriously, EIGHT of you can't even post 10 times???? and 1 of the 8 is literally a hydra that seems to care more about their gimmick than playing the game
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 334, Kovu wrote: - making bad reads like this
How many scum you killed today?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:24 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 331, gorilla wrote:
In post 329, Meuh wrote:Bell’s recent string of posts is very townie-like and they’re probably my strongest townread rn. Both situationally and based on their own actions they should be town.
Why do you think it's townie?
Their reads just seem to flow naturally, though specifically the progression in those posts looks good.
The switcheroo on the read on me seems hard to naturally emulate for scum but Bell looked genuine.
In post 332, Kovu wrote:honestly I'd love to hear more on the Bell TRs, cause this isn't exactly mirroring the bell!town I'm familiar with, this bell isn't doing too much, but it's also like half this freaking table is doing nothing, soooo idk, someone called enchant town right? I'm also really curious on that.... cause enchant is one that still has 0 content
I don’t have any input on Bell’s meta bc I’ve never played with them.
Like I said earlier, being unhelpful at times doesn’t make someone scum, as much as that would be nice.
iirc most arguments made against Bell either
-Revolve around them being mildly unhelpful
-Revolve around their meta
Neither of which are compelling to me.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 337, Enchant wrote:
In post 334, Kovu wrote: - making bad reads like this
How many scum you killed today?
Well I'm voting 1, and Invictus killing another, which is more than you've done soooo
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Kovu »

hey Enchant, who is town?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Bell »

To be fair, meta is a very good way to read me. Most of the time.

Gorilla isn't saying it, but they are unhappy that someone changed their mind. It's easier to get rid of me earlier than it is to get rid of me later, because I inevitably find the time to become impossible to eliminate. If you want to kill me, it's best to go in early before I start towning it up. I don't really think other than my semi-awkward entrance (for me) that you can say I'm not really reflecting how I normally play. There's not much nuance behind what I'm saying yet, because a lot of the posts players have made, I've seen some shade of before.

Also, Lukewarm asked me to answer questions and engaging with people's questions has almost never been fruitful. They usually just dig themselves into a scum read because they can't tell what honesty looks like or they're scum that doesn't really care.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:35 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 341, Bell wrote:To be fair, meta is a very good way to read me. Most of the time.
I hate when people bring up self meta... literally the meta I have for you right now says you're scum, you want me to just sheep that?? like if YOU are bringing up your own meta, it means you're aware of it, and normally people only mention it if they think they're mirring their town meta, but like, here it really feels like this is textbook scum!bell to me, and you going "BELIEVE THE META ON MEE" isn't helping
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Bell »

Yes, please sheep your meta unto scum me.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 306, Gammagooey wrote:As a sidenote, I disagree with your Dunn townread - I think I've seen like 3 people say they townread him and to me he looks the same as he did in the last game I was in where he was scum (Slaughter Hour), and I don't remember him being different in World of Tomorrow where we were both scum with him either (though my memory of that game isn't great tbf and I checked out a bit after I died). Like I haven't seen him as town in ages and it's still early game, but his vibe still seems like *he exists a little bit but never sticks his neck out and makes a big deal of anything relevant*.
I'll try to give this a read later. Most times I have seen Dunn scum, he hasn't seemed very comfortable or proactive D1, which is the vibe I'm getting this game. Admittedly, it's a very weak reason to meta read someone. Definitely not a lock read for me, but I had recently written that in my notes when datisi asked for takes, so I figured I should just disclose to give us something outside bell/marci/datisi to talk about generally.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:39 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 341, Bell wrote:Gorilla isn't saying it, but they are unhappy that someone changed their mind. It's easier to get rid of me earlier than it is to get rid of me later, because I inevitably find the time to become impossible to eliminate. If you want to kill me, it's best to go in early before I start towning it up. I don't really think other than my semi-awkward entrance (for me) that you can say I'm not really reflecting how I normally play. There's not much nuance behind what I'm saying yet, because a lot of the posts players have made, I've seen some shade of before.
I wasn't actually implying anything, just trying to understand your perspective. To me your posts didn't say a whole lot that would make me townread you, but I don't find there to be a compelling case on you and I don't townread most of your voters.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Kovu »

In post 343, Bell wrote:Yes, please sheep your meta unto scum me.
what are your thoughts on Lava calling Enchant town cause "scum enchant would do more"
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:39 am

Post by Bell »

*pokes Baltar* are you scum again? Because you're doing that thing where you collaborate with people inoffensively.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Bell »

In post 346, Kovu wrote:
In post 343, Bell wrote:Yes, please sheep your meta unto scum me.
what are your thoughts on Lava calling Enchant town cause "scum enchant would do more"
I've never seen Enchant do a goddamn thing as either alignment.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:41 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 345, gorilla wrote:
In post 341, Bell wrote:Gorilla isn't saying it, but they are unhappy that someone changed their mind. It's easier to get rid of me earlier than it is to get rid of me later, because I inevitably find the time to become impossible to eliminate. If you want to kill me, it's best to go in early before I start towning it up. I don't really think other than my semi-awkward entrance (for me) that you can say I'm not really reflecting how I normally play. There's not much nuance behind what I'm saying yet, because a lot of the posts players have made, I've seen some shade of before.
I wasn't actually implying anything, just trying to understand
Meuh's
perspective. To me your posts didn't say a whole lot that would make me townread you, but I don't find there to be a compelling case on you and I don't townread most of your voters.
EBWOP

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”