Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:55 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 165, ItalianoVD wrote:@Kitty: Are you a tonal reader when it comes to sorting people? Or something else?
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I'm frustrated with myself that I can't get any sort of read on you.
- Redados
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 568, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 567, Nero Cain wrote:If you felt like he wasn't trying to sort you why do you have him so up high in your town list?
Never said this.
mostly yeah...

but you did say...
In post 554, ItalianoVD wrote:Town!Gamma should be scumreading me, if he doesn't that actually makes me more suspicious.
In post 566, ItalianoVD wrote:It's not that he should it's that if I feel there isn't an attempt to sort me truthfully or just lazily throws out a townread it pings my radar.
Gamma said you were off and then plopped down a town read on you. Do you feel like he's trying to sort you? If not then why have you not expressed suspicion of him?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

vote count 1.4 !

takotsubo syndrome (3):
SirCakez, Gamma Emerald, KittyTacky,
Not Known 15 (3):
Carcalilly, DeasVail, over90
ItalianoVD (2):
Nero Cain, Not Known 15
Gamma Emerald (2):
takotsubo syndrome, RCEnigma
KittyTacky (1):
mq.bosco
mq.bosco (1):
NashedPotato
RCEnigma (1):
Dannflor
SirCakez (1):
Save The Dragons
Nero Cain (1):
ItalianoVD

not voting (1):
Enchant

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-05 13:31:22)

modorator notes
  • cakez is VLA until monday
Last edited by schadd_ on Mon May 30, 2022 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by schadd_ »

prodding dannflor + mq.bosco
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 572, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 506, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 500, ItalianoVD wrote:These are the events and how they transpired sequentially,
so again what point are you trying to make about 55/56. I don’t think you are quoting the right posts.
you keep quoting this to try to make it look like I'm avoiding your question when A.) I have already responded in and B.) my point was obvious and I think you are only pretending to not get it.

You had said that and were scummy. I questioned why you didn't call me out in your , . Your explanation is that you weren't reading the game, despite posting, which I find suspicious but eh... I mean, I guess you gotta push back some kinda way, right?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 7:42 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 576, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 568, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 567, Nero Cain wrote:If you felt like he wasn't trying to sort you why do you have him so up high in your town list?
Never said this.
mostly yeah...

but you did say...
In post 554, ItalianoVD wrote:Town!Gamma should be scumreading me, if he doesn't that actually makes me more suspicious.
In post 566, ItalianoVD wrote:It's not that he should it's that if I feel there isn't an attempt to sort me truthfully or just lazily throws out a townread it pings my radar.
Gamma said you were off and then plopped down a town read on you. Do you feel like he's trying to sort you? If not then why have you not expressed suspicion of him?
- This is the first mentioned suspicion of my case as far as I can tell. If is a real vote then I guess that would be the first suspicion and if so it wouldn't have been because of my casing you, but some of my earlier posts.

- Here he says it's overzealous, but not scum-indicative yet. Then he answers your goofy comment in .

- He answers you here again and explains more of why my push felt off, which is fair.

By , enough had happened in the game and from me where it is not out of the realm of possibility that he could townread me.

It really feels like you are just trying to force us to see each other as scum and that you have nowhere else to go so you are not trying to lose your scumreads. You did the same thing with Carca and even mentioned a team of me, Gamma, and Carca. If you're town, why are you not trying to work with us? You're wrong about me and I believe you're wrong about Gamma and Carca.
I wonder if MH coached Italiano at all or if that was just rock solid scum play start to finish.
- MUSHSHAGANA
I don’t feel like this specific town could have beaten this scum strategy played as strongly as it was.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 579, Nero Cain wrote:You had said that 47 and 51 were scummy. I questioned why you didn't call me out in your 55, 56. Your explanation is that you weren't reading the game, despite posting, which I find suspicious but eh... I mean, I guess you gotta push back some kinda way, right?
(sigh) You're not avoiding, just not actually answering. Okay let's try this one last time. :facepalm:

In is when I mentioned 47 and 51, along with 58, 70, 79, 85, 86, and 98. You're trying to frame it like I only had 47 and 51 in my case in which it would make sense for you to question this.

55 and 56 is me responding to Carca's dv joke due to a
pagetop
. It's literally the laziest thing to respond to. You not believing that I didn't read the game is a personal problem, I don't have a reason to lie and have been totally honest and transparent. I hadn't fully invested in the game at that point and that's it. You focusing on 47 and 51 is weird given the rest of the posts in my case and my explanation of why it was the way it was. If you were town you'd be satisfied in closing that hole.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 8:03 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 579, Nero Cain wrote:Your explanation is that you weren't reading the game, despite posting, which I find suspicious but eh
Also I doubt these are mutually exclusive and I think you know this given your experience here. Lots of players post without reading, just like players read without posting.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
ItalianoVD
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
ItalianoVD
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by ItalianoVD »

In post 522, NashedPotato wrote:Back from V/LA but still have to work my 8 hour shift before I catch up. I have been reading here and there but I haven't been able to follow up without the context.
This page has me think italiano is scum, they've been adamant about my post from earlier being scummy or whatever they said and here they have me as a town-lean? I didn't post after that, seems fake as shite.

Will catch up after my shift.
I figured you were town given your abrasive nature and don't get excited it's a weak townlean.
- MUSHSHAGANA
- MUSHSHAGANA
- Redados
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 9:17 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 575, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 165, ItalianoVD wrote:@Kitty: Are you a tonal reader when it comes to sorting people? Or something else?
Sorry I missed this. Yes I am.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

It's often hard for me to share thoughts besides "they feel like town/scum".
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 583, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 522, NashedPotato wrote:Back from V/LA but still have to work my 8 hour shift before I catch up. I have been reading here and there but I haven't been able to follow up without the context.
This page has me think italiano is scum, they've been adamant about my post from earlier being scummy or whatever they said and here they have me as a town-lean? I didn't post after that, seems fake as shite.

Will catch up after my shift.
I figured you were town given your abrasive nature and don't get excited it's a weak townlean.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by Enchant »

WRONG GAME FUCK?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 10:00 pm

Post by Enchant »

Nope, it's one.

Whew!
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by over90 »

enchant is mafia, bc he doesnt consider gamma scum.
italiano is scum for enchant, italiano says nk15 is town, who is also scum for enchant... but enchant with no reason unvotes nk15, ignores my posts, and he doesnt say anything about gamma... gamma said italiano is a solid town. enchant ignores that, this is bad.

VOTE: enchant
over90
over90
He
Goon
over90
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by over90 »

or maybe gamma should be hanged for solid town italiano, but enchant is also too strange in searching scums
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2022 11:34 pm

Post by Enchant »

Wow chainsaw
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 12:44 am

Post by DeasVail »

I'm not particularly convinced that Enchant is scum here. Possible sure but I don't agree that their posts are necessarily scum-indicative

Nero has successfully convinced me that I may have been giving Italiano too much of a free pass for high content and attitude, but I'm still not convinced that he's the right way to go atm.

NK15's mega-post in isolation does not do much for me, while Dannflor and NashedPotato remain as tasty backup options.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 12:55 am

Post by Enchant »

I didn't even read this masspost, i just skimmed it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 570, ItalianoVD wrote:Simple. I wanted to know what it meant, why he brought it up, and if it changed anything.
I knew you were a Rathe alt. Your entrance just seemed very unRathe like a pinged me a little so I deff thought it was worth an early vote.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 12:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbh, I'm surprised that you even skimmed

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 1:00 am

Post by Enchant »

I am efforting
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 1:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

prove it

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon May 30, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Enchant »

I don't need to prove it.
Enchant
Enchant