fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1243, Kovu wrote:VOTE: FireIsRed

yeah so fire is maf, maf that as I said before was
1) way too interested in pointing out "people wasting posts"
wanna know what happened here? I'm in a hood with Fire, I said "maf is probably gonna be wasting posts early cause post cap is pretty easy to hit, so just keep an eye on it" then fire spent like 10 posts just "YOU'RE WASTING POSTS" like... that's not "keeping an eye on it"

I have about 50 million other reasons too cause that hood is like textbook scum!fire... basically was just there, I talk a LOT, fire would answer me, but never took a whole lot of initiative to ask me stuff, I'd be asking a lot, that whole lava thing? he was basically like "I'm never voting outside no matter what", I could see lava flipping town and scum, I believe I said why I thought lava could be town, fire didn't care, ummm even after lava flipped VT fire never adressed anything really, just yeah.. I talked to him a LOT about RR, who I still SR btw, I think fire and RR are partners. but I asked fire to give me every reason in the books for why RR was town, whether he believed it or not. He made a "case" and it was genuinely terrible, and basically ended with "I genuinely believe RR could be town" fire used different words, but that was the gist of that, and from that moment, I was like, hold on... and I invictus shot fire last night cause I was like, there is NO WAY he claims this hood if I die, and like, his reads are polar opposite to mine, like he just flipped lava town, you would THINK he'd go "hold on I might be wrong" I honestly don't think once that he genuinely questioned if I was maf, and right now he got very hostile it felt when I was like "yeah I tr them" idk this hood. I can't anymore. I'm VERY certain fire flips red
this is... not really accurate at all lol but ok

1) almost all of my posts about postcap were about vp, it was the same point, it just took a few posts to explain it. idk why thats a scum thing to do anyway

2) we've been asking each other questions p equally, examining each other's reads, stuff like that. like this is just not really an accurate assessment

3) i never said that i wouldn't vote outside lava ??? none of what you said about that is true. we had a long discussion overnight reassessing things postflip

4) you asked me to make a towncase for RR even though I didn't townread them and i did and said myself that it wasn't very good and that i wasnt at all convinced by it... like idk what you expected??? never said that i genuinely thought they were town, i told you the case wasn't good

5) i think the level to which you were excited to solve the game early on is very town-indicative for you. there's been times where I've questioned it even if i haven't always said that directly to you (bc whats the point in doing that? I'd rather you think you have me pocketed if you're maf) but yea for the most part I've townread you

6) you're literally just mad that i disagree with some of your reads/said i didn't understand your thought process which is incredibly predictable and so if i was maf i would just... not do that
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1240, marcistar wrote:
In post 1162, Meuh wrote:
In post 1160, VP Baltar wrote:Val, I'd like to hear more of your thoughts now that Datisi is dead.

Same for you marci, since you both kind of tunneled there to the exclusion of a lot else yesterday.
Oh ok, you’re scum
In post 1163, Meuh wrote:Baltar immediately taking advantage of the death to shade other people
meuh, can u explain more on this? why did u call him scum but not vote him?
I was being hyperbolic, kind of was my intent at the start of the day to get people shaken up immediately and it seems to have worked considering the spooky threat VPB made :lol:

~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~

Okay so Fire and Kovu are neighbours, cool
I’m curious, why out it now?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Malakittens »

@Kovu:

Both RR & I aren’t scum. Time will tell~
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by marcistar »

is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by Kovu »

yall wanna know what seriously angers me? when the ONLY takeaway from my posts is "well I'm not scum with X" ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW... there's like 9 people I have it narrowed down to genius.. wow you don't like that I have you in my lowest poe?? oh yeah it's cause you've posted 0 game related content, and are making no effort to play the game, and you just wanna go "I'm not scum with X" like.. ok so what?? you being town does not change the fact the rest are STILL scummy
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1234, Dunnstral wrote:now that we've established that VP Balter is wrong and bad
When I read your alignment incorrectly, you can use this line. Am I reading your alignment wrong?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

im kinda sad ngl i thought we were having a good time in there but ig not

i said that i wanted to channel ginngie energy from spring fling but turns out she had issues with ginngie lmao, even though she solved the game
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1253, marcistar wrote:is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
i historically haven't played in a hood as scum

my one scumgame here was as amumu lol
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 1253, marcistar wrote:is fireisredsir historically bad with keeping up with hoods as scum?
fire kept up, like it wasn't anything super bad, its mostly just been encouraging my bad takes and shutting down my good ones, the most recent is fire like telling me it's dumb I tr enchant or whatever then FIRE is trying to tell ME to use the hood to solve... EXCUSE ME... THERE'S ALMOST MORE POSTS IN THAT HOOD THAN IN HERE.... I HAVE BEEN SOLVING and literally every single thought I have had is in that PT (minus last night) not once did fire ask me my read on anyone in that PT, yet fire is NOW trying to tell me to solve or something.. lmao
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1255, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1234, Dunnstral wrote:now that we've established that VP Balter is wrong and bad
When I read your alignment incorrectly, you can use this line. Am I reading your alignment wrong?
No but you got to it in the wrong way. It's like you incorrectly flipped my alignment twice and the result is that you got me as town, but you still used two faulty premise that should both make you think the other way. And combined they cancelled out.

I think activity is bad meta on me. I've shown that I can be active as both town and scum, and inactive as both town and scum.

I think you may have brought this up in another game, with me also saying you were wrong in that game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1258, Kovu wrote:its mostly just been encouraging my bad takes and shutting down my good ones,
How do you know which are bad and which are good?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ah this is about the enchant read

well yes i do think that was dumb tbh, to say you were convinced enchant was town

i don't think anyone should be convinced enchant is town atm

and we have asked each other about our reads all the time and ive asked you lots of questions, no idea what you mean by that
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1257, fireisredsir wrote:
i historically haven't played in a hood as scum

my one scumgame here was as amumu lol
NOOO WAIT U WERE AMUMUMUMU??? WHY DID IT GET ERASED FROM MY MEMORY.... I REMEMBER I WAS VIBING WITH AMUMUMUMU BUT I DIDNT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS....
In post 1258, Kovu wrote:
fire kept up, like it wasn't anything super bad, its mostly just been encouraging my bad takes and shutting down my good ones, the most recent is fire like telling me it's dumb I tr enchant or whatever then FIRE is trying to tell ME to use the hood to solve... EXCUSE ME... THERE'S ALMOST MORE POSTS IN THAT HOOD THAN IN HERE.... I HAVE BEEN SOLVING and literally every single thought I have had is in that PT (minus last night) not once did fire ask me my read on anyone in that PT, yet fire is NOW trying to tell me to solve or something.. lmao
oh did he give any reasons on why its "dumb to tr enchant"? the way ur describing it makes him seem scummy
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1250, fireisredsir wrote:you asked me to make a towncase for RR even though I didn't townread them and i did
why did you do a towncase on someone you don't town read?

Also, lol, neighborhoods are basically playerlist trolling on this site now. Inevitable shit show.
dunn wrote:I think you may have brought this up in another game, with me also saying you were wrong in that game
And yet, I had your alignment correct in that game too. Maybe I am just the dunn whisperer.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by Kovu »

to be fair, I think it's quite literally the fact fire and I have 100% opposite reads for why I'm just flat out done, like yeah the hood was great and all, but I'm very annoyed with this game, LLD freaking shot my #2 TR of this game... like, I'm so over this. RR is obvious scum, there is no freaking way SS and Mena are town here, there were many times Mena was like "I need to talk to ss about that" umm excuse me.. SS voted lava, and ss never told you why? like fire and I were literally discussing reads yet apparently mena and SS weren't, SS and mena conviniently had no reaction to the Dwlee wagon?

and fire wanted to call RR town, like I asked for a towncase wheter he believed it or not, it was WEAK... and he ended on RR town... THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY RR AN BE TOWN.. so yeah big surprise I want fire dead now...I'm pretty certain it's fire + RR, then with less certainty I'm kinda thinking dunn and gorilla too.. and if that is the team, like... wooo all the people doing NOTHING are town? nice to know... town deserves this incoming loss... especially when TOWN is invictus shooting datisi... seriously??
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1263, VP Baltar wrote:why did you do a towncase on someone you don't town read?
she proposed it as like an exercise to see if she was tunneled, and if i could find reasons they could be town, so she could see if they were convincing or not

seemed like not a bad idea to me
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 1263, VP Baltar wrote:why did you do a towncase on someone you don't town read?
it was WEAK and fire literally did it was was like "I think RR is towny" at the end...
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 1265, fireisredsir wrote:
she proposed it as like an exercise to see if she was tunneled, and if i could find reasons they could be town, so she could see if they were convincing or not

seemed like not a bad idea to me
yeah cause I told you I was DEADSET, still am, I knew you weren't sold on RR being maf, so yeah.. that case was garbage.. you were also like "I think Cakez is maf"

WHAT SCUM GOES "that was an ass d1" AS A VT IS BEING LIMMED???? Literally stay silent, just like RR... you avoid all pressure
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1264, Kovu wrote:and fire wanted to call RR town, like I asked for a towncase wheter he believed it or not, it was WEAK... and he ended on RR town... THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY RR AN BE TOWN.. so yeah big surprise I want fire dead now...I'm pretty certain it's fire + RR
i ended on not being convinced by my own towncase, and that i had them mostly null but maaaybe nulltown. i then acknowledged that most of the reason i personally found them town was cause i liked their read on cakez who at the time i thought was likely scum, and said that if I was wrong on cakez then RR would be less towny

nowhere did i say that i ended on them being town. i had them null before so literally the only thing in the towncase that moved the needle for me was the thing about cakez. this is all there in the hood you can feel free to reread it
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Kovu »

In post 1268, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1264, Kovu wrote:and fire wanted to call RR town, like I asked for a towncase wheter he believed it or not, it was WEAK... and he ended on RR town... THERE IS NO FREAKING WAY RR AN BE TOWN.. so yeah big surprise I want fire dead now...I'm pretty certain it's fire + RR
i ended on not being convinced by my own towncase, and that i had them mostly null but maaaybe nulltown. i then acknowledged that most of the reason i personally found them town was cause i liked their read on cakez who at the time i thought was likely scum, and said that if I was wrong on cakez then RR would be less towny

nowhere did i say that i ended on them being town. i had them null before so literally the only thing in the towncase that moved the needle for me was the thing about cakez. this is all there in the hood you can feel free to reread it
null town is town....
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

nulltown is slightly on the town side of null and i was clearly not very convinced by that either
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
fireisredsir
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 1262, marcistar wrote:NOOO WAIT U WERE AMUMUMUMU??? WHY DID IT GET ERASED FROM MY MEMORY.... I REMEMBER I WAS VIBING WITH AMUMUMUMU BUT I DIDNT REMEMBER WHO IT WAS....
yupp i didn't realize you were gragas until this game actually

i kinda ignored that thread after i died cause i was embarrassed by how bad i played lol, so i didn't pay much attention to the reveals of who was who
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Kovu »

hmm ok frick I might be wrong on fire... shouldn't have outed that.. rip but SS AN Mena doing nothing? like that case I still firmly believe in, so I'll just stay therefor a bit, cause this silence from everyone has me thinking fire might be town, cause scum is not going to disrupt TvT arguments..

VOTE: RR

I'll figure my life out later, but this is definitely scum
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Dunnstral
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Ashe: Testarossa -> Mastina
Amumu: FireisredSir
Caitlyn: Dwlee99
Elise: 0x1A4 -> Enchant
Gragas: Marcistar
Lux: Ydrasse
Lulu: Flea the Magician
Jarvan IV: ɀefiend -> Dunnstral
Warwick: Save the Dragons
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 2:32 pm

Post by Val89 »

Anyone else in that hood that can corroborate either way?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”