Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 3:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 537, marcistar wrote:
In post 530, The Ugly Fruit wrote:
In post 203, skitter30 wrote:
In post 200, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 188, skitter30 wrote:I'm not sure i like this - and i've never played with meuh / wouldnt necessarily expect them to have this perception of me

I actually find this a little alarming but i'm not sure if i dont like this because its about me or not
also on this - regardless of meta (which I wasn't supposing Meuh had either, just pointing out my own experience with you as scum), do you think it's reasonable for town to be confidently calling you town on "good vibes" at that point?

I'm usually gonna want to be suspicious of the people that too easily townread me
- if they know me, def not
- if they dont know me, maybe, people townread me for bad reasons often, and it comes from both town and scum so i dont find this inherently bad

I dont think i've done much ai - i was questioning the isis townread more cuz i'd put her in the first bucket, and that's why i was asking ari about cakez cuz i would probably put him there as well

And i guess - what do u think abt the fact that both isis/cakez are townreading me? You're focusing on meuh's and that's the one i'm least concerned about for reasons above
VOTE: Skitter30 The whole "If they know me, def not" just sounds like a prime scum cover up, you don't go in saying that people easily trust you for zero reason without trynna make yourself look good
?
wasnt what skitter saying "people who know me shouldnt trust me easily"?
marci hit the nail on the head with this
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:02 pm

Post by marcistar »

gamma whos ur scumreads pls i feel dread..
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

meuh/cakez are current suspects ig
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Cakez
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by the worst »

probably gonna stay on meuh? I liked cakez' skitter read but I can't remember like anything else he's done this game
Beat
Beat
She/her
Goon
Beat
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Beat »

Cakez has had quite a few AI moments this game. Im fairly confident they are town.
Has your voice been truly locked away?
Trapped in all these worn out tapes we've made?

- MegAzumarill Alt
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:54 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 488, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 316, Pavowski wrote:
In post 303, the worst wrote:VOTE: Meuh good call tbh, fast and loose is a much better play than slow and steady
Of the Meuh votes I like this one the least
In post 318, Pavowski wrote:
In post 304, Meuh wrote::shifty:
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Not engaging with my response to GL’s argument at all, not asking me any questions to try sorting me, just echoing what’s already been said.
You have more experience playing with me (and a more accurate history of reading me) than GL and you’ve already seen Marci’s D1 tonal reads on me be very wrong.
The fact you’re willing to just go along with this push and rely on Marci/GL would be more understandable if we had never played together.
But here, I think it’s pretty telling. :eek:
I think this is fair and I sense there may be opportunism in the Meuh votes so I'm gonna trust my gut for the moment and see where this goes

VOTE: Gamma
Pav can you help me reconcile these two posts

you think the worst's Meuh vote is worse than Gamma's Meuh vote, but then you vote Gamma instead? Are you scumreading both of these players? I get that your gut is saying scum voted Meuh, but I'm not able to understand the strength of your scumread on either player or why you voted Gamma over the worst
This was from a page or two back but I'm trying to catch up while looking out at the beach (still wearing my sundress fyi, the breeze around my legs is lovely)

TW's vote is worser in a vacuum but I scum read Gamma more in general. You also asked about gammas responses. I'm phone posting and it's hard to dig back but I recall Gamma pointedly asking one of the earlier voters why they were voting, but then with some of the later voters, there was like, no reaction. Which struck me as odd

"Strength of my scum read" is just kinda white noise to me d1, I put very little stock in my ability to read people before anything concrete happens
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:18 am

Post by Isis »

Oh I didn't know elimination flavour for this game was anklerope concrete!
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Pavowski »

It's the perfect summer sundress accessory
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:56 am

Post by Aristeia »

Isis would you like me to find a sundress for you ?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 5:36 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE COUNT 1.5[3]
SirCakez
: GuiltyLion, Meuh, Isis

[3]
Meuh
: Gamma Emerald, the worst, Beat

[1]
Beat
: Titus

[1]
Gamma Emerald
: SirCakez

[1]
GuiltyLion
: skitter30

[1]
skitter30
: The Ugly Fruit

[1]
marcistar
: marcistar

[2]
Not voting
: Aristeia, Pavowski

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day one ends in (expired on 2022-06-12 18:48:05)

MOD NOTES
• please let me know if there are any errors, i do this by hand.

• skitter30, the worst and Pavowski are currently v/la.

• have fun!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:30 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 555, Beat wrote:Cakez has had quite a few AI moments this game. Im fairly confident they are town.
which ones? I do remember this point:
In post 86, Beat wrote:Unless Cakez is deliberatly faking so I think scum would be more likely to identify the gamestate. Cakez most likely green then
where I get the logic but it's not super indicative in my mind, I don't think forgetting or misunderstanding the gamestate in the first ~100 posts is something scum can never do

the only other mention of real mention of something specific he said in your ISO is this:
In post 280, Beat wrote:
In post 154, SirCakez wrote:
In post 134, Beat wrote:The Setup is designed around a Mafia lim always being more powerful than a town lim. Shooting for mafia every day is for the best
Ahh yes in Mafia we try to eliminate scum. Beat with the strats.
Dont like this taking the quote out of the relevant context.
but then he became Do Not Elim by ?

what else am I missing that points to him being town?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 556, Pavowski wrote:I'm phone posting and it's hard to dig back but I recall Gamma pointedly asking one of the earlier voters why they were voting, but then with some of the later voters, there was like, no reaction. Which struck me as odd
just want to acknowledge this, I see where you're coming from, thanks for the answer. I don't think it's necessarily a scummy reaction to being wagoned myself but I get what you meant by your comment now
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

as of past couple pages I feel less wary of Pav, partly also because I still think it's unlikely Pav/Cakez are both scum both hopping on a GE wagon and I have more direct issue with Cakez posts and votes

definitely going to want Beat to explain their Cakez read as I truly cannot grok that one and it's feeling fake to me, regardless of SC's actual alignment
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 6:41 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 540, marcistar wrote:
In post 498, GuiltyLion wrote:maybe town?: {Beat, skitter, the worst}
the worst down a notch maybe, he fell off a bit prob due to the sundresses but still... whats so wrong with sundresses!!!
also yeah I definitely want TW to do more, I thought there were a few minor townie things in his early game but I'm definitely biased towards wanting him to be town cause I like being town with him

marci can you use your vote constructively somewhere? the game has too many vanity or no voters right now and I have a feeling your marci wagon is not gonna happen at this point :P
marcistar
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
marcistar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:42 am

Post by marcistar »

guys do i waste $200 on dresses..
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 555, Beat wrote:Cakez has had quite a few AI moments this game. Im fairly confident they are town.
how?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 556, Pavowski wrote:
In post 488, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 316, Pavowski wrote:
In post 303, the worst wrote:VOTE: Meuh good call tbh, fast and loose is a much better play than slow and steady
Of the Meuh votes I like this one the least
In post 318, Pavowski wrote:
In post 304, Meuh wrote::shifty:
VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Not engaging with my response to GL’s argument at all, not asking me any questions to try sorting me, just echoing what’s already been said.
You have more experience playing with me (and a more accurate history of reading me) than GL and you’ve already seen Marci’s D1 tonal reads on me be very wrong.
The fact you’re willing to just go along with this push and rely on Marci/GL would be more understandable if we had never played together.
But here, I think it’s pretty telling. :eek:
I think this is fair and I sense there may be opportunism in the Meuh votes so I'm gonna trust my gut for the moment and see where this goes

VOTE: Gamma
Pav can you help me reconcile these two posts

you think the worst's Meuh vote is worse than Gamma's Meuh vote, but then you vote Gamma instead? Are you scumreading both of these players? I get that your gut is saying scum voted Meuh, but I'm not able to understand the strength of your scumread on either player or why you voted Gamma over the worst
This was from a page or two back but I'm trying to catch up while looking out at the beach (still wearing my sundress fyi, the breeze around my legs is lovely)

TW's vote is worser in a vacuum but I scum read Gamma more in general. You also asked about gammas responses. I'm phone posting and it's hard to dig back but I recall Gamma pointedly asking one of the earlier voters why they were voting, but then with some of the later voters, there was like, no reaction. Which struck me as odd

"Strength of my scum read" is just kinda white noise to me d1, I put very little stock in my ability to read people before anything concrete happens
I asked Ari about her vote because she was calling you + GL scum but vote parked on me, so I was wondering if she thought I was grouped with you
beyond that meuh and you voted me for reasons that seemed understandable. Cakez however just said my page 12 was bad, no explanation. I think that accusation is off-base because I feel like if you consider my posting density it feels odd to call my general posting bad. Like, I took a substantial break in the middle, then returned, with zero posting from others to bring my head back into thinking about this game. I feel like that would be anomalous for scum!me.
<Embrace The Void>

Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:03 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 565, marcistar wrote:guys do i waste $200 on dresses..
Happiness is priceless
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 564, GuiltyLion wrote:
the worst down a notch maybe, he fell off a bit prob due to the sundresses but still... whats so wrong with sundresses!!!
also yeah I definitely want TW to do more, I thought there were a few minor townie things in his early game but I'm definitely biased towards wanting him to be town cause I like being town with him

marci can you use your vote constructively somewhere? the game has too many vanity or no voters right now and I have a feeling your marci wagon is not gonna happen at this point :P

Who do you want our Queen to vote?

Why do you not have a sundress?

Where did the tuna sandwich go?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 554, the worst wrote:probably gonna stay on meuh? I liked cakez' skitter read but I can't remember like anything else he's done this game
Are you really scum? Where's the worst I know?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Beat
Beat
She/her
Goon
Beat
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:18 am

Post by Beat »

In post 561, GuiltyLion wrote:
which ones? I do remember this point:
In post 86, Beat wrote:Unless Cakez is deliberatly faking so I think scum would be more likely to identify the gamestate. Cakez most likely green then
where I get the logic but it's not super indicative in my mind, I don't think forgetting or misunderstanding the gamestate in the first ~100 posts is something scum can never do

the only other mention of real mention of something specific he said in your ISO is this:
In post 280, Beat wrote:
In post 154, SirCakez wrote:
In post 134, Beat wrote:The Setup is designed around a Mafia lim always being more powerful than a town lim. Shooting for mafia every day is for the best
Ahh yes in Mafia we try to eliminate scum. Beat with the strats.
Dont like this taking the quote out of the relevant context.
but then he became Do Not Elim by ?

what else am I missing that points to him being town?
The latter I later decided was AI as I imagined it came up in ISOing me which scum could do but I wouldnt expect it that early. They also have been fairly consistent all around and not manipulative in my opinion. They present their information in a manner that is more akin to sharing it with the group then saying we should act on it.

- MegAzumarill Alt
Beat
Beat
She/her
Goon
Beat
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Beat »

Titus is very no nonsense which isnt necessarily AI but I find their ISO more green then red for reasons I can't quite place.

- MegAzumarill Alt
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:23 am

Post by Isis »

In post 559, Aristeia wrote:Isis would you like me to find a sundress for you ?
Sundress might fit better on the other Isis: https://www.puzzleanddragons.us/single- ... -evolution

I might wear an edit briefly if I can vibe it but I can't promise to, avatars are rly personal to me
"Well, I..."
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 8:36 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 569, Aristeia wrote:
In post 564, GuiltyLion wrote:

Who do you want our Queen to vote?

Why do you not have a sundress?

Where did the tuna sandwich go?
ideally she'd vote Cakez with me but I'm not at a point where I want to be demanding votes on my wagon, wherever she votes (that isn't herself) will be game-advancing

tigers don't wear dresses, silly! and as for the sandwich I ate it :D

Return to “Completed Open Games”