he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

marcistar wrote:
In post 1397, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1395, marcistar wrote:is enchant scum likely at all?
Yes, it is likely.
oh why did u think so?
Town enchant is freer and tosses votes around a lot more. This enchant knows he is probably going to get invictused and is trying to keep his head down mostly. That's my read based upon recent games I've played with enchant town.

I think he also said something D1 about not posting because he was worried about the post restriction, which is like...

In post 1390, fireisredsir wrote:there's a reason why im hesitant on him and its probably dumb
Maybe you and kovu can talk about this in your PT if you're not wanting to say publicly.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:50 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1356, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1296, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: gorilla

started okay, mostly fell off, vote on lavar kind of bad, not a lot of scumhunting.
Don't do this cheeky garbage, if you really think gorilla is scum then make a decent argument for it

gorilla was my strongest town read yesterday and I still strongly think that he's town, he's been active in sharing reads/opinions and in trying push scumreads/wagons yesterday until deadline came up, and his reaction to VPB felt VERY don't-give-a-shit-town to me. His recent responses to Meuh reinforce that point even more.
I believe that gorilla is guilty of what they are accusing others of.

I think that their reaction to pressure felt over-defensive and made me want to vote them more. Them doubling down on their vote on me when they had little reason to and ignoring presented evidence to the contrary in reaction to my vote by saying they were "still fairly sure I was scum" was scummy.

He has not been as active in sharing reads/opinions as you make out here, and I will point out that they do seem to care a lot when they are being voted here.
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Rhyme and Reason »

Ah, my bad. Even still, I don't think Dunn would make that post unless there was at least a grain of truth to it, so I don't think you should necessarily dismiss it.
In post 1369, Dwlee99 wrote:Arguments about who I'd kill are interesting given I certainly wouldn't be the one making the decision for who to kill given my activity
I don't think the logic depends on you specifically being the one to choose the kill, it just depends on scum having an interest in keeping you alive.
In post 1383, VP Baltar wrote:This post is a whole lot of words to do very little scumhunting.
Hello nice to meet you, my name is something underscore smart and this is my thing. Especially early in such a large game, I heavily de-emphasize scumhunting in favor of townhunting, but also just starting discussions on topics that are valuable and helping people get on the same page for things. If you're insinuating that I as scum can't/won't fake scumhunting, I assure you that isn't the case.
In post 1383, VP Baltar wrote:The ISO is like 6 posts. Why are you spouting off on something so much if you haven't even read it?
I didn't know that because I hadn't read it :P Also, I generally like to engage people using their own assumptions, because it's valuable to understand why someone thinks what they do even if they have the facts wrong.

-Reason
A hydra with no rhyme or reason.

"i wanna kill s_s but leave mena alive" ~Datisi
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:56 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1310, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1307, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1305, SirCakez wrote:Feels more like his scum meta again
Prove it

Show us how that's my scum meta
I easily could and you know that
You cannot. Talk is cheap, less blustering about how you 'could' do something.
In post 1383, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1319, Kovu wrote:I think it's very interesting, like you guys are all "just invictus enchant!!" or "enchant is scum!!!" just enchant goes "Gorilla maf" and now all of a sudden everyone is like "yeah!!" like, why did you have to wait for enchant for you to actually do something?
"Since when am I sheeping? I already said..."
ummm you waited for enchant.. yeah it falls into the category of sheeping, like, sure I definitely agree with gorilla being suspicious. for sure. but this wagon coming from a town (collective unit) where many yall are actively like "enchant isn't town!!" like, that feels really odd to me, also as long as gorilla continues to be like one of the only ones actively doing anything, I'm not voting gorilla d2
hard agree with all this.
Oh yeah? Quote where I called Enchant scum or said to invictus them.

You can't, I never said that. And I explained why I voted gorilla in my post above, it's not sheeping enchant or the marci-gorilla case (which I'm admittedly not sold on).

So you two are talking about Meuh then, but referring to them as town (collective unit) and implying that this is a thing multiple people are doing.
Kovu
Kovu
Goon
Kovu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Kovu »

why is marci suddenly super interesting in enchant? like enchant is being enchant, why are we suddenly like "omg enchant!!" like did you just sheep enchant's vote on gorilla? or meuh did, so you're like "I refuse to vote with my SR" but like you and meuh have been BFFs all game, and meuh(or you) sheeped enchant's gorilla vote?

not sure why you're expecting anything from enchant? you either try to interact with enchant, usually enchant will answer, or full send a SR, I'm not about this fence sitting stance here, like, this is lava all over again, trying to get town to justify a sr on another town.

also, I'm pretty sure enchant is town

VP, Cakez is town, that day 1 never comes from scum!cakez, like, that dwlee stuff too? yeah maybe if you read the ISO you'd see it. ever think fire is so hesitent cause it's my top tr? wooow shocking idea, we've discussed all yall tbh, but yeah, cakez is definitely town, like most of yall ignore anything I say, like 1008, Cakez did not have to say anything as scum, instead went "Yeah it was a really bad Dwlee post" like, actually agreeing with me? and then like people were FLYING to that wagon. I'm honestly still convinced Dwlee flips scum, and like scum saw town cakez and I go "dwlee maf" (scum in this world is always Gamma) Gamma was doing everything in their power to get us to go to enchant instead of Dwlee, so like, I really wanna flip Dwlee scum into Gamma scum, that I'm for CERTAIN on happens. but besides the point, cakez is my top TRP this game, Datisi was next TR, but dead now so since I was right on datisi, my confidence on the cakez tr is through the roof. I mean, I can try and put together something more "comprehendable" but Cakez's ISO is ALWAYS town, and then like seald the deal with "what an ass d1" like, scum does not say that right before a VT flip...

pedit.. uhhh this was like responding to marci/VP but then other people started posting, so before this Dunn stuff, I haven't read Dunn/RR/Dunn yet but yeah here's thoughts/answers
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Bell »

Work is busy and will likely continue to be busy for the next 3 to 4 days.

I'm pretty conflicted about my scum reads right now.
Mala might be the safest bet from my perspective right now. But it's basically a blind vote.
I'm largely conflicted with decision paralysis right now. I was pretty tunneled on Baltar to be honest. During the night phase. But I've been so busy I actually lost track.

@Luke, I explained my reasoning for choosing Baltar, it wasn't because I trusted them.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:08 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1403, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1383, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1319, Kovu wrote:I think it's very interesting, like you guys are all "just invictus enchant!!" or "enchant is scum!!!" just enchant goes "Gorilla maf" and now all of a sudden everyone is like "yeah!!" like, why did you have to wait for enchant for you to actually do something?
"Since when am I sheeping? I already said..."
ummm you waited for enchant.. yeah it falls into the category of sheeping, like, sure I definitely agree with gorilla being suspicious. for sure. but this wagon coming from a town (collective unit) where many yall are actively like "enchant isn't town!!" like, that feels really odd to me, also as long as gorilla continues to be like one of the only ones actively doing anything, I'm not voting gorilla d2
hard agree with all this.
Oh yeah? Quote where I called Enchant scum or said to invictus them.

You can't, I never said that. And I explained why I voted gorilla in my post above, it's not sheeping enchant or the marci-gorilla case (which I'm admittedly not sold on).

So you two are talking about Meuh then, but referring to them as town (collective unit) and implying that this is a thing multiple people are doing.
No, you don’t get it!
3 people voting on Gorilla = hivemind that represents a large portion of players. It’s very concerning. Trust me.

People do stuff when what’s happening in the thread prompts them to???? Inconceivable, people are simply mindlessly following Enchant, as scum always do

VOTE: Gorilla
Can’t stop voting Gorilla until Enchant changes their vote, as I am incapable of independent thought :cry:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1404, Kovu wrote:why is marci suddenly super interesting in enchant? like enchant is being enchant, why are we suddenly like "omg enchant!!" like did you just sheep enchant's vote on gorilla? or meuh did, so you're like "I refuse to vote with my SR" but like you and meuh have been BFFs all game, and meuh(or you) sheeped enchant's gorilla vote?
I think I have to remind you that Marci and I are different people, and treating us as a single entity is not a good way to read either of us.
I’m the one who voted with Enchant, not Marci.
and Marci refusing to vote with her scumread refers to voting with Gamma. She doesn’t want to vote with Gamma because of a scumread there.
Marci and I don’t have a PT, we just talk kinda similarly and have alike pfps, don’t know what else to say here :?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Andante preflipping me scum into a random player, what else is new?
I prefer they, thanks :)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1402, Rhyme and Reason wrote:I didn't know that because I hadn't read it Also, I generally like to engage people using their own assumptions, because it's valuable to understand why someone thinks what they do even if they have the facts wrong.
Except this entire theory is based on LLD having a single vote on Dwlee. It's literally the only thing. I don't see what the value is entertaining poorly reasoned theories and even promulgating those ideas. What is the purpose instead of just looking at the ISO before you make a comment to see if the thing the person is even saying rings true?
In post 1404, Kovu wrote:VP, Cakez is town, that day 1 never comes from scum!cakez, like, that dwlee stuff too? yeah maybe if you read the ISO you'd see it. ever think fire is so hesitent cause it's my top tr? wooow shocking idea, we've discussed all yall tbh, but yeah, cakez is definitely town, like most of yall ignore anything I say, like 1008, Cakez did not have to say anything as scum, instead went "Yeah it was a really bad Dwlee post" like, actually agreeing with me? and then like people were FLYING to that wagon. I'm honestly still convinced Dwlee flips scum, and like scum saw town cakez and I go "dwlee maf" (scum in this world is always Gamma) Gamma was doing everything in their power to get us to go to enchant instead of Dwlee, so like, I really wanna flip Dwlee scum into Gamma scum, that I'm for CERTAIN on happens. but besides the point, cakez is my top TRP this game, Datisi was next TR, but dead now so since I was right on datisi, my confidence on the cakez tr is through the roof. I mean, I can try and put together something more "comprehendable" but Cakez's ISO is ALWAYS town, and then like seald the deal with "what an ass d1" like, scum does not say that right before a VT flip...
We're gonna disagree on this and Enchant. Your way of reading the game is extremely personal to you and often based on you thinking your takes are 100% right, which I've seen you be wrong on before more than once. Cakez is acting like scum according to who he is pushing and his reasoning for doing so. Tell your boy to start acting right if he expects a town read from me.
In post 1403, Dunnstral wrote:So you two are talking about Meuh then, but referring to them as town (collective unit) and implying that this is a thing multiple people are doing.
That gorilla wagon looks like a fucking dumpster fire, even if I don't think gorilla looks outstanding this game. I agree with you he is being like wall paper and attacking people for doing that, but being a hypocrite doesn't necessarily make you scum. I would like to reread gorilla today, because I think he might have had some interesting interactions around lavar if I'm remembering correctly, and that seems like a richer vein if we are looking at gorilla scum motivations.

Dunn, what's your take on Cakez please.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Malakittens, where are you exactly? Since you're saying this is your town game, figured you'd be engaging a lot more.
YOUR AD HERE

Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

marcistar wrote:
In post 1391, Gammagooey wrote:That's kind of fair - you're pretty much the only medium/strong scum read I had yesterday aside from Bell who claimed fairly early on, and pretty much all the other votes I had were just "I like this wagon better than the Lavar wagon". (and my Lavar vote was both after the hammer and only to make sure an actual elim happened that day). Meuh and Dunn and Val were slight scum reads for me yesterday that I wasn't particularly confident on, and I felt that you were a better elim than any of those 3. Dwlee was basically "sure this can maybe happen by deadline and I think it's got a better chance of flipping scum than Lavar at least", I don't have any confidence on my ability to read him with how limited his posting's been so far.
so were u just tryna push a wagon thru?
When the day got to my I pretty much just wanted to wagon anyone who was Null or worse imo over Lavar if that was possible
marcistar wrote:
In post 1391, Gammagooey wrote:Game Day 1 There were several people commenting that they thought Dunn was town and I didn't think voting them would actually be helpful at all, esp. considering that you stayed a major wagon until the last 2 real-life days or so if I remember correctly, and I had a stronger scumread on you than him. I'll be happy to vote him now though, even if I don't get what changed for other people from yesterday to today on him he is still a pretty good vote imo.
VOTE: Dunn
i dont really believe this, it reads just like an excuse. why would u care what everyone else thinks if ur genuinely trying to hunt? "stronger read on me than him" fair point though but ur read on me is trash soo
? Like the only time I could have voted Dunn game day 1 by the time I was scumreading him and I could have reasonably expected the wagon to be/become bigger than your usually 5+ vote wagon was right as the Dwlee wagon popped up, and Dwlee's wagon didn't wind up going through instead of Lavar with what felt like way fewer people chiming in saying Dwlee was likely town because *reasons* like they did with Dunn. Like Dunn might have been a more informative wagon than Dwlee just if he posted more b/c he was being wagoned, but we had somewhere around 24/30 hours before deadline and my goal was to try to help a wagon that I thought could be on scum get to a viable size and potentially become the elim over Lavar, not gain info from it being a counterwagon.
marci wrote:
In post 1391, Gammagooey wrote: I agree! Would you like to join me on Dunn? Or would you prefer to talk about something else? I do actually appreciate you going over your thoughts on me in a bit more detail, but if you have thoughts about who's more/less likely scum given the flips of LLD/Datisi or if you have any strong townreads you want to share I'd like to hear that too.
no sorry, i dont want to join my scumread on a wagon, shocker there.

im not sure who is/isnt scum based on deaths, im not too good at nka, so i havent even tried that shit. do u have any thoughts?
like lld hasnt posted much so im not sure how ANYONE could draw any conclusion from the kill, like "its prob a kill based on her meta" is prob the best thing ive seen on that topic but ???? that totally limits down the list SO MUCH, like all it takes is for 1 scum to know her meta and then the rest will be chirping birds.

is enchant scum likely at all? i haven't paid attention to them all game i feel like
Already mentioned a few - Fey I think looks much better given the Datisi flip, VPB looks a bit worse, I personally think Cakez looks townier given how he interacted with Lavar and his 2nd half of D1 reads/comments on Datisi but some people disagree with me on that. For Datisi's death you can ignore all the WIFOM shenanigans that usually come with night kill analysis since the D2 mod-post extremely strongly suggests they were LLD's Invictus target, and I feel like you especially might get more out of it (assuming you're town) going over his D1 posting and other people's comments on him now that you know 100% that he was town - if you have time to reread a bit let me know what you think.

As for Enchant I think they're more likely scum than random and also despise letting people get away with posting literally substance-less garbage all game and then if they're scum everyone just goes 'lol oops guess we let them never post any kind of reads or anything else that could link them to their other scumpartners ohhh welll'
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1383, VP Baltar wrote:Dang, y'all got busy since last night. Catching up here.
In post 1251, Meuh wrote:I was being hyperbolic, kind of was my intent at the start of the day to get people shaken up immediately and it seems to have worked considering the spooky threat VPB made
I don't think you're shaking things up so much as saying pointless things. The "threat" i made to you was intended as a breadcrumb that I had information and to make you squirm. Bell unfortunately spilled the beans too fast.
What about you being able to confirm that Bell is town would have meuh "get rocked" for suspecting you?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:26 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1356, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 1296, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: gorilla

started okay, mostly fell off, vote on lavar kind of bad, not a lot of scumhunting.
Don't do this cheeky garbage, if you really think gorilla is scum then make a decent argument for it

gorilla was my strongest town read yesterday and I still strongly think that he's town, he's been active in sharing reads/opinions and in trying push scumreads/wagons yesterday until deadline came up, and his reaction to VPB felt VERY don't-give-a-shit-town to me. His recent responses to Meuh reinforce that point even more.
I believe that gorilla is guilty of what they are accusing others of.

I think that their reaction to pressure felt over-defensive and made me want to vote them more. Them doubling down on their vote on me when they had little reason to and ignoring presented evidence to the contrary in reaction to my vote by saying they were "still fairly sure I was scum" was scummy.

He has not been as active in sharing reads/opinions as you make out here, and I will point out that they do seem to care a lot when they are being voted here.
I'm like 90% sure I could get more info about who gorilla is scumreading from his votes alone than I could about your scumreads from your entire iso

Do you have any scumreads aside from Gorilla atm? Do you have any new townreads since the Lavar/LLD/Datisi flips? Literally anything read-wise you can share to make yourself actually readable this game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 264, marcistar wrote:meuh needs to have more scumreads imo :pensive:
In post 1240, marcistar wrote:
In post 1162, Meuh wrote:
In post 1160, VP Baltar wrote:Val, I'd like to hear more of your thoughts now that Datisi is dead.

Same for you marci, since you both kind of tunneled there to the exclusion of a lot else yesterday.
Oh ok, you’re scum
In post 1163, Meuh wrote:Baltar immediately taking advantage of the death to shade other people
meuh, can u explain more on this? why did u call him scum but not vote him?
In post 1375, marcistar wrote: i think ur just tunneling on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can.
In post 1385, marcistar wrote: no, i dont think scum would be confident enough to push a shitty meta read

i also think ur just spilling ur thoughts as they come to u and u arent scared of backlash.

i dont see u as scum openly backing a miselim like that

i just think ur an idiot
I find Marci's progression on Meuh suspicious.

She started scum reading Meuh early, I see no signs of that changing throughout day 1. Then she opened up day 2 dropping shade on Meuh. Then in 1375 there is not a hint of concern there that meuh could be scum pushing her. Pure confidence that Meuh is town.

She also latched onto the idea that 1030 would come from town meuh, but that came before 1240 and therefore seems unlikely to be the thing that changed her read there?

@Kovu, you need to take a min to figure out who marci and meuh are independently of one another. I don't think that they are ever partners here.
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:33 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1400, VP Baltar wrote:
marcistar wrote:
In post 1397, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1395, marcistar wrote:is enchant scum likely at all?
Yes, it is likely.
oh why did u think so?
Town enchant is freer and tosses votes around a lot more. This enchant knows he is probably going to get invictused and is trying to keep his head down mostly. That's my read based upon recent games I've played with enchant town.

I think he also said something D1 about not posting because he was worried about the post restriction, which is like...
oh hmm, i dont think ive ever played with scum enchant, but i see how this makes sense,

i feel like using the post restriction as a reason to not post is pretty scummy, i dont think enchants active enough in games to have to worry about hitting 125, so i feel like enchant could be just making excused
In post 1404, Kovu wrote:why is marci suddenly super interesting in enchant? like enchant is being enchant, why are we suddenly like "omg enchant!!" like did you just sheep enchant's vote on gorilla? or meuh did, so you're like "I refuse to vote with my SR" but like you and meuh have been BFFs all game, and meuh(or you) sheeped enchant's gorilla vote?
am i not allowed to try and read other people now? im trying to broaden my view on the game after being wrong on datisi,

i never "sheeped enchants vote on gorilla", you seriously need to start
trying
to make an effort to distinguish me and meuh from eachother.

me and meuh best friends all game? did u miss that whole segment where she SCUMREAD ME??
In post 1407, Meuh wrote:I think I have to remind you that Marci and I are different people, and treating us as a single entity is not a good way to read either of us.
Marci and I don’t have a PT, we just talk kinda similarly and have alike pfps, don’t know what else to say here :?
does this not remind u of the bs me, pao, lily would face daily??
i naturally pick up things from people who i speak to, so i end up acting similar in aspects to some people.

gammagooey, i dont have time rn to reread the whole game and think deeply about it
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:34 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1412, Lukewarm wrote:What about you being able to confirm that Bell is town would have meuh "get rocked" for suspecting you?
I think the way I played that is pretty obviously town, which of course I'm subjective about, but objectively, if I'm scum and get that message, I doubt I come out immediately and start crumbing before Bell posts. Scum!VP would have waited for Bell to make the first move before posting. So ultimately, I think Meuh looks worse for attacking me baseless at day start.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1415, marcistar wrote:i feel like using the post restriction as a reason to not post is pretty scummy, i dont think enchants active enough in games to have to worry about hitting 125, so i feel like enchant could be just making excused
I do need to fact check this point before we get too committed to it here. I'm going off memory, but I'm pretty sure I'm correct.
YOUR AD HERE

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:35 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1414, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1160, VP Baltar wrote:Val, I'd like to hear more of your thoughts now that Datisi is dead.

Same for you marci, since you both kind of tunneled there to the exclusion of a lot else yesterday.
Oh ok, you’re scum
In post 1163, Meuh wrote:Baltar immediately taking advantage of the death to shade other people
In post 1375, marcistar wrote: i think ur just tunneling on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can.
In post 1385, marcistar wrote: no, i dont think scum would be confident enough to push a shitty meta read

i also think ur just spilling ur thoughts as they come to u and u arent scared of backlash.

i just think ur an idiot

She started scum reading Meuh early, I see no signs of that changing throughout day 1. Then she opened up day 2 dropping shade on Meuh. Then in 1375 there is not a hint of concern there that meuh could be scum pushing her. Pure confidence that Meuh is town.

She also latched onto the idea that 1030 would come from town meuh, but that came before 1240 and therefore seems unlikely to be the thing that changed her read there?
pretends to be shocked

why cant there be progression behind closed doors smh?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1416, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1412, Lukewarm wrote:What about you being able to confirm that Bell is town would have meuh "get rocked" for suspecting you?
I think the way I played that is pretty obviously town, which of course I'm subjective about, but objectively, if I'm scum and get that message, I doubt I come out immediately and start crumbing before Bell posts. Scum!VP would have waited for Bell to make the first move before posting. So ultimately, I think Meuh looks worse for attacking me baseless at day start.
Why do I look worse? I don't exactly get the point here. Do I look worse simply because you think that you look more like a townie; because of the way you handled the Bell confirmation?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:42 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 1404, Kovu wrote:I'm honestly still convinced Dwlee flips scum, and like scum saw town cakez and I go "dwlee maf" (scum in this world is always Gamma) Gamma was doing everything in their power to get us to go to enchant instead of Dwlee, so like, I really wanna flip Dwlee scum into Gamma scum, that I'm for CERTAIN on happens. but besides the point, cakez is my top TRP this game, Datisi was next TR, but dead now so since I was right on datisi, my confidence on the cakez tr is through the roof. I mean, I can try and put together something more "comprehendable" but Cakez's ISO is ALWAYS town, and then like seald the deal with "what an ass d1" like, scum does not say that right before a VT flip...
I don't get how you see me make one post asking people to consider voting Enchant yesterday, immediately get shut down by gorilla and jump onto the Dwlee wagon but suggest people Invictus Enchant, and conclude that I'm scum with Dwlee for it.

Like if I was scum I could have not voted Dwlee at all by voting Enchant or Dunn and staying there or just sticking to my marci vote instead of even making that post, because those wagons would probably go nowhere and it'd be easy to just watch the Lavar wagon go through anyway instead of actively trying to make an actual alternate viable wagon to Lavar happen.

I will say basically 80+% of the difference imo between Dwlee and Enchant is that I expect Dwlee to at least attempt to play the game in the near future based on their posting so far and past experience with them, compared to Enchant who's given every indication so far that they're not going to bother with any more effort or reads than is necessary to make a single empty vote at a time. Maybe my expectations for Dwlee are misplaced, but we'll see in the next few days.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1418, marcistar wrote:
In post 1414, Lukewarm wrote:

Oh ok, you’re scum

i just think ur an idiot

pretends to be shocked

why cant there be progression behind closed doors smh?
Coming to the confident conclusion "i think ur just tunneling on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can" over "you are scum trying to push a miselim on me and trying to justify ur read in any way that you can" lends to extreme certainty on ones alignment before that push happened.

And that can totally be from you knowing Meuh's alignment this game. I did not jump to the only answer being that you were scum, that is why I asked about your read there. But your reasons for being so sure that meuh is town are kinda shitty.

One reason was the case against you that is the topic here
Another reason was a vague playstyle comment
And the final reason was something that happened before the last time you shaded her
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1421, Lukewarm wrote:But your reasons for being so sure that meuh is town are kinda shitty.

One reason was the case against you that is the topic here
Another reason was a vague playstyle comment
And the final reason was something that happened before the last time you shaded her
(and also, because that last reason was a copy/paste of something that I said :shifty: :shifty: )
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 1421, Lukewarm wrote:But your reasons for being so sure that meuh is town are kinda shitty.
what sort of reasoning would u expect then?

what sort of reads would u expect me to have here instead?
In post 1422, Lukewarm wrote:(and also, because that last reason was a copy/paste of something that I said :shifty: :shifty: )
i dont remember seeing u say it :yawn: :yawn: did i miss it?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1419, Meuh wrote:
In post 1416, VP Baltar wrote:
Why do I look worse? I don't exactly get the point here. Do I look worse simply because you think that you look more like a townie; because of the way you handled the Bell confirmation?
This and the PoE on the Lavar wagon is now smaller, improving odds you are scum here.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”