MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

And Ari isn’t that bad as town. You’re just not
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Ari

I don’t think this ever picks up today and it’s more posterity but I feel confident enough here to vote.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 825, MathBlade wrote:And Ari isn’t that bad as town. You’re just not
you've never seen me have wrong reads as town?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:15 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 827, Aristeia wrote:
In post 825, MathBlade wrote:And Ari isn’t that bad as town. You’re just not
you've never seen me have wrong reads as town?
Nope. Almost every game I am in if not every you’ve been right on me.

You’ve been annoyed by me sure, but you’ve always properly read me as town annoying.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Aristeia »

except every time you wasted my time with a mech argument that's senseless you've been scum so why would I townread you for it this time?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by Ausuka »

I will confess to having never played with Aristeia before but I will be shocked if she has never been wrong about reads in early day 1 as town and I wouldn't classify being wrong day 1 as bad play either?
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The closest you’ve ever been to “wrong” was the 80% game you mentioned earlier where your town block was right but kept picking wrong in the PoE
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by Ausuka »

In post 820, MathBlade wrote:
In post 815, Ausuka wrote:Hi I just wanted to say that the reason I have been inactive since math replaced in is because he replaced in at 1am??? What do you want from me :lol:

Also I'm reluctant to talk too much about PRs but I will say I agree with implosion on pretty much everything and also the best way to do mechanics in this setup is to look at what players actually did in previous runs instead of trying to like theoretically predict it imo

I am also thinking town HEM currently, I remember really liking STD's posting, Roden feels bleh to me but it's awkward to push both Roden and Dwlee at the same time because they're probably not scum together :P

I am confused by people doing associative VCA in the middle of d1 (Titus and mathblade iirc) I assume this is a playstyle thing from how no one else commented on it though, so

Will have more to say later after my exam
Good luck on the exam! :P
Thanks! It's a maths exam, seems like it would be your forte, unfortunately it's not mine :lol:
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 829, Aristeia wrote:except every time you wasted my time with a mech argument that's senseless you've been scum so why would I townread you for it this time?
Because we aren’t arguing over mech

We are arguing over scum theory and what players would and wouldn’t do

And it’s not been a waste of time

I forgot how much I hate playing with scum you because when I am not scum I have the charisma of nothing because I don’t know the lay of the land

But how about you prove it and vote me?

I flip town then you go brag about how “right” you are

Then you flip tomorrow.

Chicken?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:20 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I feel stronger about HEM flipping scum and if HEM flips town your scum equity goes down by a lot so it makes literally no sense for me to try to flip you today.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:22 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 832, Ausuka wrote:
In post 820, MathBlade wrote:
In post 815, Ausuka wrote:Hi I just wanted to say that the reason I have been inactive since math replaced in is because he replaced in at 1am??? What do you want from me :lol:

Also I'm reluctant to talk too much about PRs but I will say I agree with implosion on pretty much everything and also the best way to do mechanics in this setup is to look at what players actually did in previous runs instead of trying to like theoretically predict it imo

I am also thinking town HEM currently, I remember really liking STD's posting, Roden feels bleh to me but it's awkward to push both Roden and Dwlee at the same time because they're probably not scum together :P

I am confused by people doing associative VCA in the middle of d1 (Titus and mathblade iirc) I assume this is a playstyle thing from how no one else commented on it though, so

Will have more to say later after my exam
Good luck on the exam! :P
Thanks! It's a maths exam, seems like it would be your forte, unfortunately it's not mine :lol:
Math is just a language.

Moon logic worlds
Std/Ausuaka/Ari

Std/Enchant/Ari

Day play worlds
Asuaka/Enchant/Bellaphant

Asuaka/Ari/Bellaphant

Some mix thereof broad spec

Yes Asuaka you have a scum ping because you’re nice because people aren’t usually nice
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Once you remove the stigma of it being complicated people can pick it up easier

It takes time but math isn’t magic and I am sorry that stigma exists
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:23 pm

Post by MathBlade »

But good luck on the exam!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 834, Aristeia wrote:I feel stronger about HEM flipping scum and if HEM flips town your scum equity goes down by a lot so it makes literally no sense for me to try to flip you today.
Cool.

I’d be very very surprised if HEM flips wolf here

Dude is extremely good at destroying his wagons

Eerily good.

Like I
really
doubt he’s scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like to the point I would fake claim masons if it was possible level of sureity he’s town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:28 pm

Post by Aristeia »

like your complaint with me seems to be that if Enchant is Ascetic Cop, that I am coaching the Scum Team to Shoot Enchant.

Except if I'm scum as you allege, I could simply shoot him by writing
shoot Enchant
in the scum PT.

So your argument with me literally makes no sense to me.

Maybe you really just enjoy arguing and that's something you like to do regardless of alignment.

It annoys me on a general level that instead of reading the cases me/titus built on HEM and either explaining why they are wrong or writing up your own towncase on HEM that we can read and think about.

You decided you can replace in here and go "HEM is town because Gut" and "reasons I can't explain" and fight me on random nonsense that I'm not even sure is related to the game atp.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:29 pm

Post by implosion »

I honestly think it's like, just Bad for the game of mafia for any town player to ever be that sure of any read on day one full stop.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:30 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 838, MathBlade wrote:
In post 834, Aristeia wrote:I feel stronger about HEM flipping scum and if HEM flips town your scum equity goes down by a lot so it makes literally no sense for me to try to flip you today.
Cool.

I’d be very very surprised if HEM flips wolf here

Dude is extremely good at destroying his wagons

Eerily good.

Like I
really
doubt he’s scum.

This argument does nothing for me. He already tried ATEing his way out of it.

I have metric tons of meta on him if he tries any of his usual bullshit i will annihilate him.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I know that discussing almost anything with you or Titus if you’re scum is fruitless

You’re already twisting something we’ve agree to let lie what 4 , 5 times now?

You’re not in a mood to listen so discussing with you is pointless right now.

And too bad implosion I just am.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by Aristeia »

have you even read my case on him?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Damn that's the first time I've ever been scumread for being bad at maths

Yeah idk I've been doing it for the past 2 years and tried really hard to get it, I wouldn't even say I'm terrible at it but it would definitely take a lot more time than I have at my current education level to understand it, if that makes sense. My brain probably isn't wired for maths very much although I do believe anyone is capable of doing anything with lots of effort

Game related discussion, if we were going to BOP Ari it would make more sense to do it on HEM probably, I'm just really not convinced she can't get into TvTs as town

I'm a bit surprised by some people you didn't mention in your associative spec tbh. Gun to your head, Dwlee or Roden is a wolf, which one is it?

Pedit: Strongly agree with implosion here tbh, it's only been like three days since the game started

Also I should probably like actually do revision now but I will be back later
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by Aristeia »

I'm not saying I can't be wrong.

I think I'm right.

I have all these reasons why I think I'm right.

If you have a better lead somewhere else then make the case.

if you think my case is wrong because of _____ reason then state the reason.

but like you coming and going HEM is town because "gut" literally is meaningless to me.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 844, Aristeia wrote:have you even read my case on him?
Skimmed it

Was going to go in-depth on lunch break.

To be quite frank that long a case on D1 is suspicious.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 845, Ausuka wrote:Damn that's the first time I've ever been scumread for being bad at maths

Yeah idk I've been doing it for the past 2 years and tried really hard to get it, I wouldn't even say I'm terrible at it but it would definitely take a lot more time than I have at my current education level to understand it, if that makes sense. My brain probably isn't wired for maths very much although I do believe anyone is capable of doing anything with lots of effort

Game related discussion, if we were going to BOP Ari it would make more sense to do it on HEM probably, I'm just really not convinced she can't get into TvTs as town

I'm a bit surprised by some people you didn't mention in your associative spec tbh. Gun to your head, Dwlee or Roden is a wolf, which one is it?

Pedit: Strongly agree with implosion here tbh, it's only been like three days since the game started

Also I should probably like actually do revision now but I will be back later
Gun to my head Roden. But like 51/49 margin.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Mon Jun 06, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by Aristeia »

In post 847, MathBlade wrote:
In post 844, Aristeia wrote:have you even read my case on him?
Skimmed it

Was going to go in-depth on lunch break.

To be quite frank that long a case on D1 is suspicious.
if you think there are things in my case that are wrong you are welcome to refute them.

Return to “Completed Open Games”