Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 321, Crescent wrote:Dismissive =/= evasive.

not in my eyes. you are yet to address why you so strongly believed gibus' vote not to be random page 2 and therefore enough for a blanket town read.
you are yet to address your change in general post content going from #146. why did your reads only solidify after my post? My initial feeling of you acting defensive still stands.

eh, alea iacta est I guess.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:12 am

Post by Crescent »

Basically though, even a train on *me* is better than what we currently have. We then have votes to analyze and an actual player under pressure. There's so little here to actually analyze.

And if NM continues to do absolutely nothing we just murder him later. Those 4 votes aren't doing anything useful being there at the moment. It's not helping game solve or generate content.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:14 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 326, Eiralox wrote:
In post 321, Crescent wrote:Dismissive =/= evasive.

not in my eyes. you are yet to address why you so strongly believed gibus' vote not to be random page 2 and therefore enough for a blanket town read.
you are yet to address your change in general post content going from #146. why did your reads only solidify after my post? My initial feeling of you acting defensive still stands.

eh, alea iacta est I guess.
Because I thought his "stick to the basics line" meant he had an actual reason for voting me. I had already answered this question.

You came off as genuinely angry and spiteful. I don't believe it's fake. I had already answered this question.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:20 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 322, Crescent wrote: We have less than 3 days left and an 8-way vote split. This is a
nightmare scenario
for town. We have virtually no control over who gets voted off like this and no way of actually pressuring anyone.

I said this immediately when I saw how split the vote is. If you're town and not alarmed by that vote spread that's a you problem.

It doesnt matter who scum is. They've loved how this day has progressed so far. This goes double if NM is town.
then lets just no vote, that surely has to be better than what you are expecting to happen
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:21 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 329, geraintm wrote:
In post 322, Crescent wrote: We have less than 3 days left and an 8-way vote split. This is a
nightmare scenario
for town. We have virtually no control over who gets voted off like this and no way of actually pressuring anyone.

I said this immediately when I saw how split the vote is. If you're town and not alarmed by that vote spread that's a you problem.

It doesnt matter who scum is. They've loved how this day has progressed so far. This goes double if NM is town.
then lets just no vote, that surely has to be better than what you are expecting to happen
So you bring up the one scenario that's
even worse
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:27 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 328, Crescent wrote: Because I thought his "stick to the basics line" meant he had an actual reason for voting me. I had already answered this question.

You came off as genuinely angry and spiteful. I don't believe it's fake. I had already answered this question.
In post 49, Crescent wrote:'Cause an entire day had passed and his "sticking with the basics" line suggests having an actual reason to vote that wasn't strong enough to actually go into detail on.
Crescent
, idk if u missed gibus's jokey nature(i'm making assumptions) but well.. any vote at the very start of day one will be a random vote, unless it's made by scum. My analysis of Gibus here is that 'sticking to the basics' means voting for cat lovers, which they might have assumed due to your meow in #16. (This theory of canine fascism is further supported by Gibus' vote on Elsa)(So hard reason? No. Soft cat reason? probable, therefore i consider it random unless it is a scum-clearing vote, ie. vote for buddy early to set the record.
[/quote]

I'm not angry nor spiteful, merely serving my purpose. but i get i've been hyper-focusing on you and as I said, alea iacta est. I think i've made the points I wanted to make. Address them if you want, or don't.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Eiralox »

ugh qoute came out all wonky i was qouting my #287
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:31 am

Post by Vivax »

Mafias just need to play better than the worst looking players in town.

Where would you look if you didn't have to look at NM or gibus, for now?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Crescent »

Interestingly enough, an ISO of Gibus shows he defended Gera and George at the same time but otherwise has done virtually nothing this game.

And to look further... Both Gera and Gibus have both defended George at one point, and Gibus/Gera have defended each other at one point. Them all being scum would be too easy, but there is a very very high chance there's at least one scum in Gera and Gibus buddying up here.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:37 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 333, Vivax wrote:Mafias just need to play better than the worst looking players in town.

I think if the name starts with a G, they're worth pressuring right now. Way too much internal defense in that cluster for me to think it's all town.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Crescent »

(And all three of them have independent reasons to have scum equity that don't even relate to each other.)
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Crescent »

Wait damnit there's a 4th G.

You know the three Gs I mean. GB, Gera, and Gibus,
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 334, Crescent wrote:Interestingly enough, an ISO of Gibus shows he defended Gera and George at the same time but otherwise has done virtually nothing this game.

And to look further... Both Gera and Gibus have both defended George at one point, and Gibus/Gera have defended each other at one point. Them all being scum would be too easy, but there is a very very high chance there's at least one scum in Gera and Gibus buddying up here.
this is interesting. i might come back to you after studying their dynamics. some part of me reads Gera null-light green up to now, George felt good early on but my latest ISO... idk. it was null at best, i'll have to look closer at it.

Gibus ofc I find scummy, not enough for naming scum but enough for hammering if it comes to that.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Crescent »

You know what screw it. The scum equity isn't as high as I'd like but I just noticed something critical. The surge on votes on NM ended at post 260 and started at post 269.

Neither Gibus nor George have posted since. They've been inactive for almost a day and over a day, respectively.

I think NM is town that scum is happy to watch get all the attention and at least one of these guys is hiding scum. Time to drag them out.

VOTE: Gibus

Get the hell in here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

VOTE: Gibus
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 333, Vivax wrote:Mafias just need to play better than the worst looking players in town.

Corwinoid. You?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Crescent »

Corwinoid is not a "bad" next choice.

Lotta side comments, and his only super direct read on someone is calling NM "hella sus" for being a dick. He was later the 4th vote on him.

NM isn't "town" regardless of his alignment, but it was still weak to go from 0 to 100 like that. The vote is awkward, and he essentially acts like it's just NM being NM shortly after said vote. So, where did the "hella sus" go?
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:29 am

Post by gibus »

I've got nothing new to bring to the table except that the case on ger is flimsy as hell
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:30 am

Post by gibus »

In post 334, Crescent wrote:Interestingly enough, an ISO of Gibus shows he defended Gera and George at the same time but otherwise has done virtually nothing this game.

Or just town genuinely confused by bad reasoning. Not sure how you'd differentiate.
outsmarts bullet
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

I know Beetlejuice isn't real but you legit decided to show up after 2 people voted you? What are the odds?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Vivax »

@ Eiralox
In post 295, Vivax wrote:Good morning.

UNVOTE: Corwinoid
VOTE: GeorgeBailey

Almost voted not_mafia, but it'd be more useful to keep him around as pet troll for now.
If he really triggers that many people to the point it's all I can read about, I'll reconsider.

Corwin/George looks like a good combo still.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Crescent »

Ah I overlooked that George already did have a vote, it was just after that previous vote update.

...So we DID have 9 different trains anyway. We summoned Gibus. Wonder if we could summon George too.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:39 am

Post by Vivax »

Gibus ISO doesn't even look bad to me anyways. Just less...judgmental and more silent. Playing around a bit at the entrance with his copy of Elsa. I like where UNOwens vote is.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Thu Jun 09, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 348, Vivax wrote:Gibus ISO doesn't even look bad to me anyways. Just less...judgmental and more silent. Playing around a bit at the entrance with his copy of Elsa. I like where UNOwens vote is.
Gibus ISO is a whole lotta nothing that dropped off a cliff once NM got votes.

As someone multiple people were already discussing voting, I felt it was time to drag him back into the game.

...I just didn't expect it to be that quick.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”