Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1638, Titus wrote:Name one game, aside from a guilty or supposedly this game, where Math has been an easy lim. I'll wait.
Stevens Universe
Powderpuff game

One town one scum

Stevens Universe I was an easy elim because I disagreed with the town block
Powderpuff girls me and the scum team messed up
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:32 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1609, MathBlade wrote:(expired on 2022-06-12 02:24:25)

I want to see if something happens.

Call me curious.
One day and some change left to see if something happens…

Hmmmm
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:40 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@hq, maybe my sample size with Titus is not great: as town they've been incredibly aggressive, often to me, without a huge deal of provocation, done things like 'slayers' gambit' and faked an inno on scum. My only recent game with Titus they replaced in, didn't hassle my slot and auto speed wagoned as scum. My sample size is small though - it's why titua saying 'bella does X as scum' worried me, as theirs with me is tiny too

After today I should probably look at some of their more recent games. Math, couks you link me to the two of yours you just mentioned? Also, like, I'm not trying to trash talk you when I talk about team mafia.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:42 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

are we nearing deadline? i've been sleeping on and off today. nasty nausea from weaning off opioids. I'll be more myself tomorrow i think. really sorry for the disappointment.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:43 am

Post by MathBlade »

Those are like years ago unfortunately they aren’t recent.

I will look them up on my lunch break
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 1634, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1615, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1612, Datisi wrote:
vote count 1.16

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-14 01:30:00).

yeet
MathBlade [5]:
Gamma Emerald, Save The Dragons, Harley Quinn, Titus, Dwlee99
humaneatingmonkey [5]:
implosion, Roden, Aristeia, MathBlade, Bellaphant
Dwlee99 [2]:
Ausuka, humaneatingmonkey
Aristeia [1]:
Enchant
Enchant [1]:
Wallflower

Not Voting [0]:

mod notes~ humaneatingmonkey v/la wednesday to friday.
~ Gamma Emerald v/la for a week.
~ dual mod iso.
~ this is mod note.

flavourImage
Lol, gee Math, I thought you and HEM were TYT and now you’re voting him?

I have laid out why Math is 99.9999% going to flip scum but it seems not everyone is reading mine, Gamma’s and Titus’ posts? If I had any doubts, I wouldn’t be saying that I’m 99.9999% sure Math is scum. He will flip scum here and if I was kingmaker, I would see to it that he was flipped today.
vote count 1.16

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-14 01:30:00).

yeet
MathBlade [5]:
humaneatingmonkey [5]:
Dwlee99 [2]:
Aristeia [1]:
Enchant
Enchant [1]:
Wallflower

Not Voting [0]:

~ dual mod iso.
~ this is mod note.

flavourImage

Also, look at these wagons, from my pov. Maths wagon is made up of my null, null scum reads and ....you. The hem wagon is made up of basically my town reads. Why is it incomprehensible to you that I'm not jumping on the math wagon, when my own experiences outside of this game, plus my own reads in this game, suggest it's a bad move?
In post 1635, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1631, Titus wrote:
In post 1623, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1620, Titus wrote:Wallflower is scum with Math.

HEM is L minus 2
Math is L minus 3
Since based off Math associatives, HEM is probably scum, Math wagon is extremely likely to be alltown. Why? Because Math is voting his former top “tr” HEM and HEM isn’t fighting it.

So if HEM flips red, scum is probably on that or offwagon. I think Math wagon is very likely pure. Roden is still town but it’s far better for the gamestate to lim Math first, that’s why scum is willing to sacrifice HEM, if he’s red and very likely.

I was scum in a game with a double scum wagon on d1, which was between my buddies Titus and I believe Ircher and I felt Titus had a much better chance to go the distance than Ircher, so I strategically bussed the weaker of my two buddies.
Possible. I still lean that HEM is town. Regardless, I feel your conclusion is right.
Scum prefer an HEM flip over a math flip
It’s possible but HEM isn’t fighting it. Math is on HEM wagon for self-pres regardless and he should absolutely not get tr for it irrespective of what HEM flips.

Yep, Math wagon is almost certainly pure, HEM’s is not but if HEM is town than one scum is probably offwagon but I totally agree scum are trying to save Math regardless of HEM’s flip. HEM is either a Math buddy or scum!Math initially tmi’d him town. His not fighting his wagon in light of the developing Math wagon isn’t exactly filling me with confidence however.
I'm frustrated that @hq you haven't addressed my core issue here: I'm saying why would I do this, from my pov of the game and wagons, Ans you come in immediately after with 'the math wagon is pure'. So ...it's really obvious our heads aren't in the same places over more things than math. So why are you and Titus so bothered by my not agreeing with you on this one thing?

As town, especially in back and forths, I try really hard to work out 'can I see what they are seeing, even if it's crazy'. I don't feel like you are doing that at all, just getting vexed that I'm not just ..auto voting math. Which I could easily do as scum or town. I don't get the fuss.

Eh, what about the white flag one people were mentioning, @math, have you a link for that?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:46 am

math going for my wagon is interesting. was my wagon dying? so maybe math is scum who wanted my flip all along but just wanted to whiteknight.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:47 am

i really dont know why scum would still want my wagon after saying im vt. there are more interesting things to do, like running up random wagons to get a claim. is that risky in this gamestate? i have no idea.
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1648, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1647, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1567, MathBlade wrote:Scum are still scared of an HEM flip
So why are you you voting him then?

Like once again, you’re not making sense.

This is why I’m so confident you’re flipping scum, you keep making scumpost after scumpost ad nauseum. The only post that isn’t is about the mass claim which is nai.
Scum are scared of something.
I am not scum.
Scum don’t want the thing to happen.
I do the thing.

Like you saying I don’t make sense is sus as hell

I shouldn’t have to break that down
Town!you sometimes can have outthere reads but they are still logical and consistent even when wrong. That has been largely what has been missing from your play hers and precisely what I mean by you not making sense and you damn well know it.

But hey, nice deflection. Shade me instead of addressing my point.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:48 am

Post by MathBlade »

I will add it to the list

I have played a lot of games tbh
Stevens Universe
Powderpuff
White flag
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:48 am

honestly i'm baffled i'm not elimmed i really thought that wagon will push through.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1658, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1648, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1647, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1567, MathBlade wrote:Scum are still scared of an HEM flip
So why are you you voting him then?

Like once again, you’re not making sense.

This is why I’m so confident you’re flipping scum, you keep making scumpost after scumpost ad nauseum. The only post that isn’t is about the mass claim which is nai.
Scum are scared of something.
I am not scum.
Scum don’t want the thing to happen.
I do the thing.

Like you saying I don’t make sense is sus as hell

I shouldn’t have to break that down
Town!you sometimes can have outthere reads but they are still logical and consistent even when wrong. That has been largely what has been missing from your play hers and precisely what I mean by you not making sense and you damn well know it.

But hey, nice deflection. Shade me instead of addressing my point.
I did address your point
Both in the direct answer breaking down the logic of why I was doing what I was doing
And the logic of that decision

My premise is and always has been Scum are afraid of an HEM flip.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:49 am

okay back to sleep.

im not gonna give a readslist because like i said i have no idea what's going on this game thus far and im stuck in the past.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:52 am

tomorrow good night
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1649, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1639, Bellaphant wrote:? I am concerned about Titus, as the seem to be playing differently from most times we've played together. This is just a fact.

I town read you. I'm just getting frustrated that you are doing the same thing math is doing - repeatedly asserting you are correct about a thing and getting vexed other people aren't immediately conceding to this. This is literally happening.

@hq their style of posting, especially today, I would forgive most people for voting the slot to allow the thread to breathe.

P-edit, maybe I worded this wrong. I'm specifically talking about this game. I think, if math flips town, any scum could say 'yeah but look at the random shit he was talking' and noone would scum read them for it.
Damn Bella saying what I am thinking. Minus the TR of Titus
Interesting, my saying you’re not making sense is “suss” but here you’re agreeing with bella saying you wouldn’t blame people from voting you? lolwut :lol:

When in any towngame of yours like ever have you enthusiastically agreed with anyone saying you wouldn’t blame anyone for voting you?

This isn’t how town!you responds to something like this and you absolutely don’t flip on your lock tr like this either due to pressure or to self pres.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 3:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

That’s not what she said
She said anyone would be able to excuse it later
Like they already excuse it now.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1652, Bellaphant wrote:@hq, maybe my sample size with Titus is not great: as town they've been incredibly aggressive, often to me, without a huge deal of provocation, done things like 'slayers' gambit' and faked an inno on scum. My only recent game with Titus they replaced in, didn't hassle my slot and auto speed wagoned as scum. My sample size is small though - it's why titua saying 'bella does X as scum' worried me, as theirs with me is tiny too

After today I should probably look at some of their more recent games. Math, couks you link me to the two of yours you just mentioned? Also, like, I'm not trying to trash talk you when I talk about team mafia.
Fair enough, I probably have had a lot more experience playing with Titus as both alignments and one of her tells is tone. Initially I was concerned about some of her takes: particularly the Roden/Dwlee thing but her tone read town. You should ISO her in Koba’s recent mini normal if you don’t understand exactly what I mean. Her takes here are extremely genuine and it’s clear she believes everything she’s saying. It goes to mindset as well, which is the main reason for many of my reads.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1655, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1634, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 1615, Harley Quinn wrote:
vote count 1.16

yeet
MathBlade [5]:
humaneatingmonkey [5]:
Dwlee99 [2]:
Aristeia [1]:
Enchant
Enchant [1]:
Wallflower

Not Voting [0]:

~ dual mod iso.
~ this is mod note.

flavourImage
Lol, gee Math, I thought you and HEM were TYT and now you’re voting him?

I have laid out why Math is 99.9999% going to flip scum but it seems not everyone is reading mine, Gamma’s and Titus’ posts? If I had any doubts, I wouldn’t be saying that I’m 99.9999% sure Math is scum. He will flip scum here and if I was kingmaker, I would see to it that he was flipped today.
vote count 1.16

yeet
MathBlade [5]:
humaneatingmonkey [5]:
Dwlee99 [2]:
Aristeia [1]:
Enchant
Enchant [1]:
Wallflower

Not Voting [0]:

~ dual mod iso.
~ this is mod note.

flavourImage

Also, look at these wagons, from my pov. Maths wagon is made up of my null, null scum reads and ....you. The hem wagon is made up of basically my town reads. Why is it incomprehensible to you that I'm not jumping on the math wagon, when my own experiences outside of this game, plus my own reads in this game, suggest it's a bad move?
In post 1635, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1631, Titus wrote:
In post 1623, Harley Quinn wrote:
In post 1620, Titus wrote:Wallflower is scum with Math.

HEM is L minus 2
Math is L minus 3
Since based off Math associatives, HEM is probably scum, Math wagon is extremely likely to be alltown. Why? Because Math is voting his former top “tr” HEM and HEM isn’t fighting it.

So if HEM flips red, scum is probably on that or offwagon. I think Math wagon is very likely pure. Roden is still town but it’s far better for the gamestate to lim Math first, that’s why scum is willing to sacrifice HEM, if he’s red and very likely.

I was scum in a game with a double scum wagon on d1, which was between my buddies Titus and I believe Ircher and I felt Titus had a much better chance to go the distance than Ircher, so I strategically bussed the weaker of my two buddies.
Possible. I still lean that HEM is town. Regardless, I feel your conclusion is right.
Scum prefer an HEM flip over a math flip
It’s possible but HEM isn’t fighting it. Math is on HEM wagon for self-pres regardless and he should absolutely not get tr for it irrespective of what HEM flips.

Yep, Math wagon is almost certainly pure, HEM’s is not but if HEM is town than one scum is probably offwagon but I totally agree scum are trying to save Math regardless of HEM’s flip. HEM is either a Math buddy or scum!Math initially tmi’d him town. His not fighting his wagon in light of the developing Math wagon isn’t exactly filling me with confidence however.
I'm frustrated that @hq you haven't addressed my core issue here: I'm saying why would I do this, from my pov of the game and wagons, Ans you come in immediately after with 'the math wagon is pure'. So ...it's really obvious our heads aren't in the same places over more things than math. So why are you and Titus so bothered by my not agreeing with you on this one thing?

As town, especially in back and forths, I try really hard to work out 'can I see what they are seeing, even if it's crazy'. I don't feel like you are doing that at all, just getting vexed that I'm not just ..auto voting math. Which I could easily do as scum or town. I don't get the fuss.

Eh, what about the white flag one people were mentioning, @math, have you a link for that?
It’s possible I’m being unfair to you and very sorry if that’s the case. I just feel so certain of my read on Math and it concerned me that you weren’t engaging me with it.

I posted a link to White Flag game before I switched my read on Math.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:08 am

Post by MathBlade »

And you HarleyQuinn remind me of (game that outs main) that you were scum in.

But I can prove it by you being unwilling to vote HEM despite the scumread.

In this case you’re being contradictory here and using emotions to hide it.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1650, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1638, Titus wrote:Name one game, aside from a guilty or supposedly this game, where Math has been an easy lim. I'll wait.
Stevens Universe
Powderpuff game

One town one scum

Stevens Universe I was an easy elim because I disagreed with the town block
Powderpuff girls me and the scum team messed up
That question was clearly directed at Bella, not you, to see if they could support their read.

Second, you fought tooth and nail against your lim in SU throwing out absurd theories in that game. If I recall correctly, you were the only miselimination done precisely for the opposite reason. You were making the game hard and being difficult. Scum didn't want to lim you.

The powder puff girls I don't recall. Link it please.

Do you have any reason Bella would be aware of either game?

Don't you have any curiousity where they got the idea you were an easy limination from?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

I thought it was a general one because of the popcorn.

I was an easy miselim because I was honest about my reads. I am actually easy pickings almost every game. People just say they don’t get it and vote me.

As I said I will get it after lunch.

And no I don’t know if Bella would be aware of either game.

And to me it’s plain as day so not really. It’s like having curiosity 2+2 = 4. I don’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

Bella, question, is the last game you played with me before September 3, 2019?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:17 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1665, MathBlade wrote:That’s not what she said
She said anyone would be able to excuse it later
Like they already excuse it now.
@hq their style of posting, especially today, I would forgive most people for voting the slot to allow the thread to breathe.
How are you getting that from this? People are capable of reading and you continuing to misrep other people’s posting is also a big part of what I’ve been talking about.

You can have out there reads as town but you don’t continue to misrep the way you have done so repeatedly in this game.

For example: you said to me that I “would have egg on my face when HEM flips town” but I was saying I was super confident on you flipping scum.

Your play here has been extremely manipulative and disingenuous like you ignoring what I just said about you deflecting.
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
Harley Quinn
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Harley Quinn
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:22 am

Post by Harley Quinn »

In post 1668, MathBlade wrote:And you HarleyQuinn remind me of (game that outs main) that you were scum in.

But I can prove it by you being unwilling to vote HEM despite the scumread.

In this case you’re being contradictory here and using emotions to hide it.
What to the bolded? You locktowned him and now you’re voting him?

You can’t intimidate me here Math with a bs scumread. I have nothing to fear in this game. :]
I
t
s
W
h
a
t
I
D
o
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

I mean how are you not seeing what I am saying? Are you reading?

I can do the same fucking thing you’re doing.

I said what I said and stand by it.

I still think you will have egg on your face regardless because I am clearly obvTown.

Timer still going. Interesting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”