Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 519, Vivax wrote:
In post 514, Corwinoid wrote:How in the hell do you go from me asking someone to make a plain point so we're on the same page and now things, to me suggest we "keep knowing nothing"?
Because you still didn't post a read on GeorgeBayley.
Your main goal seems to dismiss arguments, not build them.

If you are town and the wagon next to you is GeorgeBayley, and you don't know the alignment of GeorgeBayley, you can save yourself by getting him voted, which is the correct play 100% of the time.
And this is the biggest issue I have from him. Right there.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:30 am

Post by geraintm »

So, i shown the evidence for my random vote, and you are still claiming I deliberately counter voted someone. Which would require me knowing in advance the player I wanted to vote was going to post exactly 28 posts after mine, that is seriously your case against me?

I am voting you the rest of today, vote locked
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 526, geraintm wrote:So, i shown the evidence for my random vote, and you are still claiming I deliberately counter voted someone. Which would require me knowing in advance the player I wanted to vote was going to post exactly 28 posts after mine, that is seriously your case against me?

I am voting you the rest of today, vote locked
I acknowledged your vote was random, just that I didn't respect it at all.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:32 am

Post by Crescent »

My case against you are from posts #384 and #385. You dodge EVERYTHING going on, shade me once, and then run off. This reeks of scum chiming in at the lowest possible point and hoping it suffices.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Crescent »

I find it interesting though.

My vote on Clidd is NOT even the original reason I called him scum, yet he's very insistent in acting like it's the only reason.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Crescent »

His vote on Clidd I changed the sentence structure and botched the pronouns yay
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:41 am

Post by Crescent »

Anyway while Ger is trying to figure out how to respond to the actual reasons I called him scum to begin with (or has already gone back into hiding), back to Corwin.

Corwin... What do you actually think of what's going on right now? I see a lot of focus on softly defending yourself, but what I don't see is actual genuine attempts to solve the game.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:42 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 506, Crescent wrote:If this wasn't involving me, Eira would see how asinine Gera's claim of randomness is.
lol
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Crescent »

Yes, yes, continue to get off on antagonizing me. I know it's your number one pleasure this game.

At least I'm actually trying to solve the game. All you've been trying to do for the last 2 days is make me angry enough to quit.

Quick get Goldfish to come in and make 3 posts whining about me instead of actually trying to play the game that might work again.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:47 am

Post by Crescent »

One thing Eira: I come from a place where quite literally half the playerbase is a bunch of elitist, sexist guys, who do shit like this with every woman who ever plays there. I deal with players like you trying to make me quit every single game I play there.

It's the mass of people not trying at all who will always piss me off the most. People like NM are an abomination to the game that shouldn't be allowed to sign up.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:50 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 69, Crescent wrote:Ger had issues last game actually responding to questions quickly and directly and it's one of the reasons I suspected him for so long. He also had a habit of saying he'd do things and just... Didn't actually do them. He was the one town player who lived to endgame less active than the entire scumteam.

Last game he voted Scorpious at post 11 (4th vote on him) and said something about "always random voting" to justify it. I do find it curious that he sussed someone so early but apparently did not "randomly vote" anyone. He doesn't have a content post in the other game until #168 where he pokes me for poking him.

There is a post that gives a potential reason for this difference in early behavior, but I want to see what he says about it before I bring it up specifically.
This is your post about me where you are calling me out....but you are calling me out I think in this game for not random voting like I always do and you make mention of some post which explains why I am different this game??

Like....you wonder why I am fixated on you thinking I didn't random vote, you are confused about my vote last game (which was random as I sat it was)

Just....I don't get why you are fixated on me.

Unlikely to post much again until tomorrow as 9pm here,.might be able to check in quickly before bed
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Corwinoid »

In post 534, Crescent wrote:One thing Eira: I come from a place where quite literally half the playerbase is a bunch of elitist, sexist guys, who do shit like this with every woman who ever plays there. I deal with players like you trying to make me quit every single game I play there.

It's the mass of people not trying at all who will always piss me off the most. People like NM are an abomination to the game that shouldn't be allowed to sign up.
Don't paint people in a different community with the brush of another one.

NM's low content D1 isn't helpful, yes, but I happen to find his particular brand of shit posting amusing, but barely, so right now he's getting a pass.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Crescent »

Annnnd now this worthless hospital has somehow managed to lose my workers' comp information for a second time so time to burn another hour or two giving it to them a third time.

...Hard to find good help these days.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 536, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 534, Crescent wrote:One thing Eira: I come from a place where quite literally half the playerbase is a bunch of elitist, sexist guys, who do shit like this with every woman who ever plays there. I deal with players like you trying to make me quit every single game I play there.

Don't paint people in a different community with the brush of another one.

NM's low content D1 isn't helpful, yes, but I happen to find his particular brand of shit posting amusing, but barely, so right now he's getting a pass.
Eira trying to make me quit is for different reasons but it's the same thing ultimately. Eira just really, intensely dislikes me.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:54 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 465, Vivax wrote:
In post 165, Elsa Jay wrote:Alrighty. Making my own tentative list of townies and scum.

People who are probs good

Crescent
Vivax
Umlaut
Alex
Eiralox
Clidd

Peeps who need more analysis

Corwin
Goldfish
George
Owen
Gera

If they die I wouldn't mind

NotMaf
Gibus
In post 435, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 430, UNOwen wrote:
In post 402, GeorgeBailey wrote: Agreed, Uno hasn't moved their vote since RVS and the shade in [post]307[post] feels like, er, posturing? Or would the right word be rallying.

Like whether or not they should move their vote in case there's any traction.
Specifically with Elsa she wanted to know my opinion earlier and I told her I suspected Corwin without elaborating. Since she didn't press me further I'm wondering if she just accepted me saying that or if she's actually been following my posts and has an opinion on my opinion.

Which I'm still looking for btw
@Elsa
Re-reading your ISO again kinda had the opposite effect of what you wanted and now your on my lower end while reading Corwin moved him up. Like... Sometimes I get sticking to the first vote but tunneling so hard day 1? Nah.
In post 432, Vivax wrote:From a cursory ISO:

I think Elsa fell off a cliff too much for my taste which is in contrast to earlier activity.
Picking gibus and N_M as scum also looks baddish, they are in my launch-bait category, and Elsa didn't really look like they were putting in much effort after that list.
The whole Corwin/GB notion seems to fly by Elsa.
I put those 2 in a separate category from the people I actually thought were scummy/needed more content for a reason. Those were the acceptable policy ones.

My activity fell off a cliff for OOG work reasons. I started the game on my vacation so now I'm back to a normal busy time. Will be at work again today like I said yesterday but I am paying attention still.

Remaking my list now.

Townist:
Eiralox (definitely way better the before)
Vivax (seems to care enough about town to look into everything)
Alex (felt townie when fighting me)
Clidd (most gut but I think I played with them 2 years ago? Just feels good)

Null:
Crescent (down from before but definitely not killing today)
Corwin (Middle of the pack now so way better)
George (townier then the 3 below)
Goldfish (feels just... Like I haven't actually noticed a game changing post and feels like a wallflower))

Scummy:
Gera (don't know but they haven't rung townie immediately to me either so I'll trust the majority.)
Owen (hasn't responded well to anything really. Too obsessed)

Wouldn't care if dead but not for being evil. Just apathetic to it:
NotMaf (he is who he is)
Gibus (the guy I feel we should compromise on if we don't have a conclusion like my original plan stated)

That's my list. The big 3 I wanna focus on day 2 will probably be what's up with Goldfish Alex or Cres. Getting the alignment of those 3 solved will definitely help us solve whatever partners we can find.

Town investigative would be good on one of those 3 or maybe me/Eira. Checking a lower tier slot feels like a waste so definitely one of us 5.
I think you forgot to remake your list while remaking your list.
Also, the host is in the town pile xD
Thank God someone noticed it after 400 posts. I was gonna townread anyone who noticed it but nobody read my read list. It was "remade" with updated reads too.

If NotMaf can put himself at the bottom, I can put people not even in the game in my readlist. I like trolling too, just not to the extent of others.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:02 am

Post by Eiralox »

Just ignore me please as you said you would, and as I should do. I'm way past this, what you see in my behavior simply isn't there. I'm playing the game, I don't come here to get personal but to get results. I don't know any of you, I don't care who you are irl, heck you can be a cartel lord and i won't be judging you here for it. If you take me seriously that's on you. My hope is to have fun and to aid town by clearing up uncertainties. Sometimes I have to push people. You are taking this way, way, way too personal. But that's on you. And if you keep insulting town by saying we incompetent all the time you should expect blowback. Simple as that.

You don't think you've been mean here? I'm ending this.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:04 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 539, Elsa Jay wrote: Thank God someone noticed it after 400 posts. I was gonna townread anyone who noticed it but nobody read my read list. It was "remade" with updated reads too.

If NotMaf can put himself at the bottom, I can put people not even in the game in my readlist. I like trolling too, just not to the extent of others.
i actually saw it and figured you were having fun ; )

I would've put Um way at the bottom though, sloths are eeevil.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:06 am

Post by Corwinoid »

In post 299, Vivax wrote:Is there really a chance he's jester?
I have read this half a dozen times now while re-reading and updating notes... and every time it just sticks out like a fucking sore thumb. Why in the world would you think/suggest this?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

That's the one sin that's alright tho. Besides criminal negligence, sloth doesn't commit crimes.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:07 am

Post by clidd »

VOTE: UNOwen
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:08 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

VOTE: Owen
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Crescent »

Love that Ger completely ignored my initial and still valid reason for voting him, "locked" his vote on me on false pretenses, and ran from the game.

Interesting two votes on Owen who has been in my null zone like, this entire time. Can either of you elaborate more?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:11 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 543, Elsa Jay wrote:That's the one sin that's alright tho. Besides criminal negligence, sloth doesn't commit crimes.

hmmm a sloth lover, I seee......
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Eiralox »

Do you also love sloths @Clidd?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”