gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by gorilla »

In post 2068, Bell wrote:
In post 2063, gorilla wrote:I want to note that I think VP Baltar and Enchant have both towntold very heavily in response to the dram over the last few pages. Paranoid world says that Baltar could step in between what he sees as an inevitable tvt implosion as scum to farm credit but I think the concern and the way he's trying to convince luke to shoot in the POE is legitimate. Enchant posting the way he did just doesn't come from scum and I would very much oppose killing them at this point.

More willing to vote Dunn at this point given more confidence in my townreads and narrowing PoE.

Would also be entirely willing to flashwagon Fey if anyone had the desire for it. Think she fits the exact model of where I'd expect scum to be: bland, unmemorable, doing exactly enough to avoid suspicion and nothing more. Trying not to stand out, as it were.
I don't agree with this, Baltar is the kind of scum I like, they're fairly assertive, active, and involved.
In post 2069, Bell wrote:
In post 2063, gorilla wrote:I want to note that I think VP Baltar and Enchant have both towntold very heavily in response to the dram over the last few pages. Paranoid world says that Baltar could step in between what he sees as an inevitable tvt implosion as scum to farm credit but I think the concern and the way he's trying to convince luke to shoot in the POE is legitimate. Enchant posting the way he did just doesn't come from scum and I would very much oppose killing them at this point.

More willing to vote Dunn at this point given more confidence in my townreads and narrowing PoE.

Would also be entirely willing to flashwagon Fey if anyone had the desire for it. Think she fits the exact model of where I'd expect scum to be: bland, unmemorable, doing exactly enough to avoid suspicion and nothing more. Trying not to stand out, as it were.
Enchant always jokes adjacent to the battlefield.
I like your perspective that if this was tvt Baltar is trying to farm credit.

Oh, Sircakez apologized for not being here. Maybe I was wrong and they're town after all.
This shows a wild lack of understanding of what was actually going on such that I question if you're even paying attention. Admittedly I didn't pull quotes to refer to what I was speaking of but I didn't think the added detail would be necessary. It's not about enchant "joking" (which is not what he was doing) but how he reacted to and discussed the PR claim. I don't think he talks about it the way he did as scum.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:23 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2074, Fey wrote:Anyways,

Still voting Dwlee, if that wagon's not a thing then RIP. I don't actually know how to read Dunn.

If Meuh flares up I'll go there. Sure. Why not.
I considered taking up the Fey flashwagon notion, but then I just agree with her that maybe dwlee or meuh are the right choice today.

I can't think of any other way to get Luke to change his mind, so whatever I guess. Gorilla will sort you out if you can't wise up.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: dwlee
YOUR AD HERE

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by marcistar »

can i say something dumb
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I have 11 posts after this one.

I think that a scum team with enchant on it would be down for enchant to be viged. It gives him his invictus kill.

It is basically +1 scum directed kill compared to the current most likely way scum!enchant dies this game (death by invictus).

----

That being said, I think that town!enchant would also be down to be vig'ed, because it would also give him his invictus kill, and I think that he would enjoy that (this is coming from some one who played a popcorn game with enchant. He really wanted that gun, and was really sad to be scum and unable to get it lol)

So, enchant being down for the vig shot, in this game with this invictus mechanic, feels very much like an Enchant stance to have, regardless of his alignment
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

6 pages since my VP Baltar case and the only response I got to it was Gorilla saying they see the similarities and Baltar calling me a troll and then ignoring me ultimately to wind up voting me.

I have 6 or 7 votes and the case was that I didn't post enough but people are still voting me despite me having well more than the median posts now.

Does anyone actually think I'm flipping scum here? Like seriously? Do people think that a super fast wagon that everyone is sticky to for no concrete reason is a wagon on scum?

Fey/Meuh/Baltar are all completely terrible votes on my wagon. Fake reasons and conviction for me being scum. Lots of words with no actual thought going into these votes.

Enchant is just sitting on me for fun.

I don't know why fireisred is on me still but he at least seemed genuine in scumreading me

Kovu said bullshit, got called on it, and then promptly ignored me. Sadly this is completely consistent with her recent town games so she is probably still town

Lukewarm just wants the day to end apparently which is lazy and awful when there's actually good cases on other people and we have almost 2 days left.
I prefer they, thanks :)
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 1:59 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2079, Lukewarm wrote:I think that a scum team with enchant on it would be down for enchant to be viged. It gives him his invictus kill.

It is basically +1 scum directed kill compared to the current most likely way scum!enchant dies this game (death by invictus).
Fair point to not vig enchant.

Pedit - oh look who returns when attention is back on them
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 2078, marcistar wrote:can i say something dumb
You may as well
YOUR AD HERE

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:02 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Also Baltar/Meuh have engaged in mutual noncommittal shade to each other pretty consistently. They both will say "oh y'know this is kinda scummy" or "this is a garbage post" but then mindlessly vote with each other.

Fey isn't even doing enough to have associatives cause I'm pretty sure they just pop in every once in a while to say they think I'm scum or make a joke
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:03 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2081, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2079, Lukewarm wrote:I think that a scum team with enchant on it would be down for enchant to be viged. It gives him his invictus kill.

Fair point to not vig enchant.

Pedit - oh look who returns when attention is back on them
KILL THIS

HOLY FUCK

HOW MORE OBVIOUS CAN IT BE

ATTENTION HAS BEEN ON ME FOR DAYS

BALTAR HAS NOTHING BUT MINDLESS SHIT FLINGING
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I was gone for THREE AND A HALF HOURS

CAUSE I WAS AT WORK

AHHHHHHHHH
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2082, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2078, marcistar wrote:can i say something dumb
You may as well
i think kovu could be scum

i rest my case :cool: :cool:
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Nah, kovu is town. This kind of ridiculousness is pretty town indicative, imo.

@dwlee, cool theatrics. You can address the actual game content or people can just vote you and end your misery. I understand it is not fun to be scum who is on the chopping block forever.
YOUR AD HERE

marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:10 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2074, Fey wrote:Anyways,

Still voting Dwlee, if that wagon's not a thing then RIP. I don't actually know how to read Dunn.

If Meuh flares up I'll go there. Sure. Why not.
also yeah this feels weird idk y tho
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I have addressed the game content and you're still scum

I guess I'll start announcing whenever I'm not gonna check my phone for more than five minutes
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2087, VP Baltar wrote:Nah, kovu is town. This kind of ridiculousness is pretty town indicative, imo.
idk i remember when i was scum with andate in like holiday dance party she got townread for some shit similar to this

i dont see why what shes done is town indicative? like og i saw it but the more i look at it the more its similar vibes yknow?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:14 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 2081, VP Baltar wrote:oh look who returns when attention is back on them
Town!Baltar literally never makes this post

I was gone for only 3.5 hours and have already had attention on me for days and been responding to it. It has no purpose other than to try to bury a townie
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 2080, Dwlee99 wrote:6 pages since my VP Baltar case and the only response I got to it was Gorilla saying they see the similarities and Baltar calling me a troll and then ignoring me ultimately to wind up voting me.

I have 6 or 7 votes and the case was that I didn't post enough but people are still voting me despite me having well more than the median posts now.

Does anyone actually think I'm flipping scum here? Like seriously? Do people think that a super fast wagon that everyone is sticky to for no concrete reason is a wagon on scum?

Fey/Meuh/Baltar are all completely terrible votes on my wagon. Fake reasons and conviction for me being scum. Lots of words with no actual thought going into these votes.

Enchant is just sitting on me for fun.

I don't know why fireisred is on me still but he at least seemed genuine in scumreading me

Kovu said bullshit, got called on it, and then promptly ignored me. Sadly this is completely consistent with her recent town games so she is probably still town

Lukewarm just wants the day to end apparently which is lazy and awful when there's actually good cases on other people and we have almost 2 days left.
i don't really think the baltar case is very convincing to me tbh, i don't feel like the similarities are particularly relevant partly bc the gamestates were vastly different

i still think this isn't far off at all from how i would expect scum to behave here and im not sure i buy the conviction on vp scum but maybe thats just cause I don't really see it

i could maybe move to meuh though
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ok sure why not

VOTE: Meuh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:18 pm

Post by Meuh »

So many posts, so little time… I should be able to catch up tomorrow but is the deadline too soon for that?
Pedit: ope that’s a nice welcome :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:19 pm

Post by Meuh »

I get the vibe scum are scrambling rn, if all of this discussion is town driven than we are one hell of a dysfunctional town
Makes me want a Dwlee lim more
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Meuh »

I guess I’m the scumteam’s last minute diversion since no one’s taking strong stances on my alignment? How many votes do I even have rn
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Fire... Baltar is trying to get me mislimmed by 1.) Saying I'm acting stupid when I should be smart, and therefore I'm scum and 2.) Claiming he is trying to give me a "good faith read" but I'm "trolling him"

Both of these are literally identical to KTANE. What aren't you seeing exactly?

This doesn't even include his snark on me for not being in thread during work.

I cannot wrap my head around what could be so hard to understand about this
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

ehh i just went back and read and saw the "meuh/vp are a scumteam coordinating to end the day early" take again

still feels like that was just flailing to try to find something that would stick
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

You don't have to agree with my associative reads to see how blindingly obvious VP scum is right now

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”