Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:34 pm

Post by Isis »

I was going to prove my extremely recent fealty by voting GL even though I townread him but when you tossed in Titus too it felt too throwy
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:35 pm

Post by Isis »

VOTE: Marci
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:42 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1925, Isis wrote:I was going to prove my extremely recent fealty by voting GL even though I townread him but when you tossed in Titus too it felt too throwy
Oh that’s what you were saying in that post!
Tbh, following me at this moment may not be the greatest idea. I’m at the point of the game where I’m unsatisfied with the way I’m playing, and I just throw a bunch of my reads out of the window.
Titus I need to look back on. My brain’s set on finding a full scumteam rn for some reason and it felt like she made sense partnered with Coral/GL? I feel way better about her than about GL, at least.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by Meuh »

Maybe I should ask for private threads and have these conspiracy theory gutread solves in there instead
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:49 pm

Post by Isis »

@_@
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Isis »

I think it's maximum kosher not to talk about note PTs in any dimension.

Prism is a madlass that will use a PT anyway and I think Datisi might do it to so the stuff doesn't always ruin games but ehhh
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:51 pm

Post by Isis »

Does Titus bloc mostly I don't actually no
"Well, I..."
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:52 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1930, Isis wrote:I think it's maximum kosher not to talk about note PTs in any dimension.
Fair, sorry
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1931, Isis wrote:Does Titus bloc mostly I don't actually no
wdym
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Isis »

does Titus usually refuse to vote partners is what I mean

players have different styles
"Well, I..."
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by skitter30 »

I dont hate the gl vote
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

hello hello

reading up
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1819, Pavowski wrote:I don't love reading people when emotions are high but I think Ari's reactions with TW last night (hate to see you go Duck) are towny
In post 1820, Pavowski wrote:TW's reactions less so
ehhh I disagree with this read on TW, I don't think scum!tw gets so heated about being (correctly) accused of being scummy for not pushing his D1 scumread very hard? if that was all a defensive AtE maneuver then why replace out afterwards?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry as I'm reading up I see that point was discussed already

however I do think it's the most awkward post of the posts I'm reading

I think Ari + Isis are both town and am not interested in voting either today. Skitter's Isis push is meh vibes, I guess I can imagine town!skitt going down that route but there are a lot of better suspects on the wagon
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1878, Pavowski wrote:
Then I didn't like the wagons at day's end
and vanity wagoning at that point would have been pointless
???

this seems fairly dissonant from this post you made:
In post 1507, Pavowski wrote:
In post 1504, The Ugly Fruit wrote:I don't like how we have another wagon that is just two votes away from being a hammer, The only reason as of now why I don't see the Hammer ending so soon is if either at least two mafia are voting bean, or they don't wanna get someone killed immediately. either way I don't like this vote, I honestly don't like any of the votes that have come stupidly close to a Hammer, Like Gamma's
Who would you like us to be looking at instead?

I continue to find your play a little weird, but I know you're new to the site. TRing Ari for not wanting a hammer here doesn't track for me.
Time is getting lowish in the day, we need to be figuring out a lim, and either Gamma or Beat get us some info, regardless of how they flip at this point.
please explain why you were telling Fruit they were fine wagons yesterday if you didn't like them?

I can understand maybe not liking the wagons at day end, but the way in this post you asked for Fruit (of all people) to suggest a counter instead of just proposing one yourself at any point yesterday??
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1921, Meuh wrote:Are these the posts of someone trying to solve the game? Or are these the posts of someone trying to follow active townies while giving off the impression of genuinely scumreading the same people as them.
I kinda feel like I was the main factor in Beat getting limmed? Like I definitely swayed Ari onto it and was the main one pushing it in the 48 hours leading up to the deadline?

who do you think were the active townies I was sheeping? most of the active people at end of yesterday (Ari, Gamma, Isis)
followed
me onto Beat

your characterization of the game doesn't really fit my experience here

I also don't think I'm "disconnected", other than just being absent this weekend
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1918, Meuh wrote:The way the game flowed from Gamma to Beat doesn’t give me the impression either of them were scum. :eek:
Like there probably were some scum who participated in that shift, but I think they mostly just didn’t care and just settled for a mislim on whoever townies were pointing at.
Gamma shouldn’t be limmed today imo

To me, if someone wants to make a case for Gamma scum, they also have to make a case for how the Gamma -> Beat change was influenced by ill-intentioned people.
Otherwise, the circumstances make Gamma being scum pretty unlikely in my eyes
this is a really good post though and I vibe with this

how do you feel about marci being the scum that snowed you instead of me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:58 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1660, Ydrasse wrote:[7] Beat:
Titus
Meuh
GuiltyLion
marcistar
Gamma Emerald
Aristeia
Isis
this is how I feel about that wagon

Beat got stuck at 4/5 votes for a loooong time I think if Ari or Isis were scum they wouldn't have fucked around so much before jumping on, their EOD1 play feels agendaless and unscripted to me

I can see worlds where Gamma is scum but I think Meuh is right there didn't seem to be an intentional effort to push away from Gamma to Beat (other than like... by me, and I know I'm not scum), so I kinda think the end of day yesterday was scum just chilling without pressure to fight for a particular lim they needed.

I feel like I haven't seen marci produce actual #Reads TM or #Content TM in quite some time, ever since she got the early townreads really - like to everyone else reading this post, ask yourself if you can recall off the top of your head what marci's view of the game is here

and I think Isis makes a good point about her treatment of Fruit switching from defending to discrediting to be suspicious timing

I'm kinda want to flip Pav most of all, but I also understand the thread vibe that we should focus on-wagon today before chasing off-wagon

VOTE: marcistar
marci give us some fresh D2 reads pls
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1938, GuiltyLion wrote:Skitter's Isis push is meh vibes, I guess I can imagine town!skitt going down that route but there are a lot of better suspects on the wagon
also on this I want to ask skitter directly

you say you don't TR most of the wagon

why was Isis suspect #1 instead of people who actually built the wagon? like I feel like you should be looking with more scrutiny at the Meuh/me/marci/gamma chunk in the middle and was kinda surprised you didn't

how are you currently reading all of meuh/marci/me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1690, marcistar wrote:pav did u learn anything new from the flip
In post 1691, skitter30 wrote:Why are we scumreading pav again
Seems like the wrong place to be focusing imo
In post 1692, marcistar wrote:that was just a question?

did i ever say i scumread pav?
also as a minor point I don't like the defensiveness of nor the fact that I still don't actually know what marci's read on Pav is after reading it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1182, Ydrasse wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.9[3]
Gamma Emerald
: SirCakez, marcistar, Aristeia

[2]
SirCakez
: GuiltyLion, Gamma Emerald

[2]
Beat
: Titus, Meuh

[2]
Aristeia
: skitter30, Beat

[1]
Meuh
: the worst

[1]
skitter30
: The Ugly Fruit

[2]
Not voting
: Pavowski, Isis

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day one ends in (expired on 2022-06-12 18:48:05)

MOD NOTES
• please let me know if there are any errors, i do this by hand.

• Pavowski and Gamma Emerald currently v/la.

• have fun!
In post 1449, Ydrasse wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.10[5]
Beat
: Titus, Meuh, GuiltyLion, marcistar, Aristeia

[3]
Aristeia
: skitter30, Beat, the worst

[2]
Gamma Emerald
: SirCakez, Isis

[1]
SirCakez
: Gamma Emerald

[1]
skitter30

[1]
Not voting
: Pavowski

MOD NOTES

• Pavowski, Gamma Emerald and skitter30 currently v/la.

• have fun!
In post 1532, Ydrasse wrote:
VOTE COUNT 1.11[5]
Beat
: Titus, Meuh, GuiltyLion, marcistar, Gamma Emerald

[3]
Aristeia
: skitter30, Beat, the worst

[2]
Gamma Emerald
: SirCakez, Isis

[1]
skitter30

[2]
Not voting
: Pavowski, Aristeia

MOD NOTES

• Gamma Emerald and skitter30 currently v/la.

• have fun!
actually to dig into Meuh's theory for town!Gamma, I do think there could be worlds where both marci and gamma are scum

marci was the only slot to move from Gamma to Beat and stay there (Ari also moved but unvoted), while still making noise about Gamma being scummy throughout D1 into D2

could be distancing, esp if skitter is town, I don't think skitter-marci is S-S after that interaction I called out
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

gamma/marci interactions are a little wack too

like Gamma has marci as a top townread () despite also highlighting that marci is "railroaded" on pushing him (), and the conversations between the two feel kinda fillery ("talk about the game?" , ) rather than Gamma working to authentically understand or shape Marci's read on him

usually if someone is hard tunneling me, especially someone I townread, it's gonna make me 1) try to understand why and 2) push back on where they're wrong, but ultimately 3) suspicious if my efforts don't seem to be working or met with good faith

and I feel like gamma is like making vague gestures at step 1 but steps 2/3 are missing
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 8:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1934, Isis wrote:does Titus usually refuse to vote partners is what I mean

players have different styles
yea
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:03 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1943, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1938, GuiltyLion wrote:Skitter's Isis push is meh vibes, I guess I can imagine town!skitt going down that route but there are a lot of better suspects on the wagon
also on this I want to ask skitter directly

you say you don't TR most of the wagon

why was Isis suspect #1 instead of people who actually built the wagon? like I feel like you should be looking with more scrutiny at the Meuh/me/marci/gamma chunk in the middle and was kinda surprised you didn't

how are you currently reading all of meuh/marci/me
I think meuh is town
And i've been indicating that i think gamma is town for quite a while (or at the very least, that i didnt want to wagon him - the way that like everyone wants to flip him doesnt feel scum-indicative to me)

I'm definitely sus of you
Marci i was kinda townreading. I do think a few people have brought up some good points around her reads, but i wasnt really taking issue with her posting myself until that happened if that makes sense; i want to see how she responds before really doing anything about it. I still kinda think her Good Vibes were townie, but admittedly that read is starting to fade a bit

Also, for why i didnt go after other people: i sr like 2/3 of the game, i can only focus on so many things at once >.>

Why is pav your preferred flip? How did the beat townflip affect your reads given that it was your preferred flip yesterday? Not sure i like your marci push, feels a big bandwagon-y tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:06 am

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1941, GuiltyLion wrote:how do you feel about marci being the scum that snowed you instead of me
In post 1942, GuiltyLion wrote:I feel like I haven't seen marci produce actual #Reads TM or #Content TM in quite some time, ever since she got the early townreads really - like to everyone else reading this post, ask yourself if you can recall off the top of your head what marci's view of the game is here

and I think Isis makes a good point about her treatment of Fruit switching from defending to discrediting to be suspicious timing

I'm kinda want to flip Pav most of all, but I also understand the thread vibe that we should focus on-wagon today before chasing off-wagon

VOTE: marcistar
marci give us some fresh D2 reads pls
Like to me this feels like a combo of:
- bandwagoning off of other people reads to push marci (did you have any suspicions on her before this???)
- trying to redivert suspicion off of her onto you
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Open Games”