They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Subject: Mini Normal 2271 - Mafia PT
humaneatingmonkey wrote:
there's riff between these townies, so it's just wise to egg them on and avoid taking the spotlight for a while
. Roden likes to play prime detective so it might just be a good idea to appease them.
Aha! found it.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:53 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1949, Roden wrote:I think HEM expects to die at some point, and wants to set up his buddies to make it further in the game and use their Pain potions. On a HEM red flip, I feel certain that the other two scum are whoever looks good after his flip.

That would also explain why there isn't much pressure on HEM despite his scumminess. Bussing him is a solid choice right now, but they can't make it look obvious.
Any idea who those are? Wrt to that list you posted, would scum!HEM ever do that to a buddy or are they all spewed town by that?

~M
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

I think HEM is setting up 1v1s btween us and STD, STD and Kitty and maybe us and NM and/or Kitty/NM as well?

~M
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1932, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1930, Roden wrote:Also I don't think scum!NM targets his death tunnel with Pain potions, he needs V&M around as his focus for Day phases. So I think NM is town if that's true.
Yeah, about that. I was completely shocked about how no one commented on HEM clearly misrepping multiple posts of mine wrt to that.

It was so beyond abundantly clear what I was saying but yet HEM appeared to worked overtime to twist my words. REPEATEDLY.

Anyone have any thoughts about that?

~M
@Gamma, I’d really like your thoughts on this please.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1947, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1940, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1898, humaneatingmonkey wrote:okay ill stay up.

i think v&m is scum and not all three (or four including v&m) of you can be scum. i chose to talk to you because i found you the most reasonable ones to talk to that won't immediately call me scum and can spot the flaws to my reasoning as it occurs or validate me when i hit the right spot.

my thing rests upon nm not being scum. i think v&m not being sent any potions by the scum team last night points towards them being scum because they've been universally townread (or mostly, whatever. semantics.) and thus hard to kill off during the day. regardless who nm targets, if they're not scum it shouldn't matter because an entire scum team didn't try and pain potion v&m.

i'm gonna point you towards our recent interaction and without describing it and trying to color it in anyway that could influence your take on it — what do you think about it?
you don't seem unreasonable, but I feel like there's some variables I need to weigh to determine my thinking on the matter.
In post 1942, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1907, Save The Dragons wrote:i have trouble seeing it because i still think they could be scum
this doesn't feel right
Like seriously Gamma, HEM isn’t sounding unreasonable but STD’s post bothers you more??? Dude literally went from obvtown reading us to trying to drive a miselim on us and for absolutely nothing we even did.

~M
I thought HEM was making sense for like a second
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1953, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1932, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1930, Roden wrote:Also I don't think scum!NM targets his death tunnel with Pain potions, he needs V&M around as his focus for Day phases. So I think NM is town if that's true.
Yeah, about that. I was completely shocked about how no one commented on HEM clearly misrepping multiple posts of mine wrt to that.

It was so beyond abundantly clear what I was saying but yet HEM appeared to worked overtime to twist my words. REPEATEDLY.

Anyone have any thoughts about that?

~M
@Gamma, I’d really like your thoughts on this please.
I don't remember exactly what he said
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

hey dwlee
In post 1916, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I missed it but I can try to find it
In post 1852, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i'm saying nm telling us that he used pain potions even when he already knows he was jk'd was probably town indicative because it's volunteering information that isn't necessary and i have this impression that nm as scum would probably withhold information that wouldn't make him look like he's town. blanketly saying he used pain potions doesn't look good especially if he's widely scumread.

i used harmography on you because i believed you're very obviously town and it would probably be very hard to kill you in the day. scum would choose to do it in the night.
that nm is the only one who would in a hypothetical nm-inclusive scum team doesn't make much sense to me.
hey gamma
In post 1940, Gamma Emerald wrote:you don't seem unreasonable, but I feel like there's some variables I need to weigh to determine my thinking on the matter.
is this something you want to keep under wraps or do you want to discuss it?

hey std
i think in the end we can vote v&m together anyway. i just need to talk to gamma and dwlee first before i make my mind up.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1956, humaneatingmonkey wrote:hey dwlee
In post 1916, Dwlee99 wrote:I think I missed it but I can try to find it
In post 1852, humaneatingmonkey wrote:i'm saying nm telling us that he used pain potions even when he already knows he was jk'd was probably town indicative because it's volunteering information that isn't necessary and i have this impression that nm as scum would probably withhold information that wouldn't make him look like he's town. blanketly saying he used pain potions doesn't look good especially if he's widely scumread.

i used harmography on you because i believed you're very obviously town and it would probably be very hard to kill you in the day. scum would choose to do it in the night.
that nm is the only one who would in a hypothetical nm-inclusive scum team doesn't make much sense to me.
hey gamma
In post 1940, Gamma Emerald wrote:you don't seem unreasonable, but I feel like there's some variables I need to weigh to determine my thinking on the matter.
is this something you want to keep under wraps or do you want to discuss it?

hey std
i think in the end we can
MISELiM
v&m together
if town is fucking lobotomized
anyway. i just need to talk to gamma and dwlee first before i make my mind up.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:47 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Tell me who your buddies are you gaslighting scumbag?
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

also, im gonna autoskip roden, flea and v&m. if they're town, they'll look really bad to me and we'll just spam the thread. if they're scum, they're going to continue spewing anyway and they'll look really bad after i flip. but if anyone else wants me to answer them, I'll do it just quote their questions back to me. (to dwlee, enchant, gamma, kitty, n_m, and std.)
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1959, humaneatingmonkey wrote:also, im gonna autoskip roden, flea and v&m. if they're town, they'll look really bad to me and we'll just spam the thread. if they're scum, they're going to continue spewing anyway and they'll look really bad after i flip. but if anyone else wants me to answer them, I'll do it just quote their questions back to me. (to dwlee, enchant, gamma, kitty, n_m, and std.)
You know Roden , Flea and us are town. You can skip me or not, I’m still never going to unvote you. You’re not town!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Roden »

Cool anti-spew HEM
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1961, Roden wrote:Cool anti-spew HEM
:lol:
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by Roden »

HEM: "Nancy is obvtown and universally town read"

Also HEM: "I'm pretty sure I can flip Nancy"
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1963, Roden wrote:HEM: "Nancy is obvtown and universally town read"

Also HEM: "I'm pretty sure I can flip Nancy"
Oh but it’s apparently not unreasonable for his read to do a complete 180 for like no goddamned reason that has jack to do with any of our posting. This is definitely one for the Guniness Book of Records.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1959, humaneatingmonkey wrote:also, im gonna autoskip roden, flea and v&m. if they're town, they'll look really bad to me and we'll just spam the thread. if they're scum, they're going to continue spewing anyway and they'll look really bad after i flip. but if anyone else wants me to answer them, I'll do it just quote their questions back to me. (to dwlee, enchant, gamma, kitty, n_m, and std.)
So what’s next for you according to the FL scum playbook? Yeah I read thar entire scum pt. Enthralling reading if I do say so myself.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:10 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1951, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1949, Roden wrote:I think HEM expects to die at some point, and wants to set up his buddies to make it further in the game and use their Pain potions. On a HEM red flip, I feel certain that the other two scum are whoever looks good after his flip.

That would also explain why there isn't much pressure on HEM despite his scumminess. Bussing him is a solid choice right now, but they can't make it look obvious.
Any idea who those are? Wrt to that list you posted, would scum!HEM ever do that to a buddy or are they all spewed town by that?

~M
I have an idea of who one of them is, but it isn't a solid theory.

HEM could scum read then reverse it for a buddy, but with how many there are I don't think there's anything AI without looking at his pushes in context and gaining more information from flips.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1966, Roden wrote:

~M
I have an idea of who one of them is, but it isn't a solid theory.

HEM could scum read then reverse it for a buddy, but with how many there are I don't think there's anything AI without looking at his pushes in context and gaining more information from flips.
I think I might as well but I’ll probably keep it under wraps for now and enjoy watching them squirm. :]
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

humaneatingmonkey wrote:hey buddy

kindly reiterate your point about Malcolm being a liability to survive into ELO and needs to flip now
make an argument about how i'm either partners with Malcolm or i'm pocketed just because he began to townread me.

bonus point to make: consider that i'm town and point towards how Malcolm is pocketing me by townreading me because that's what i expect town would do and then point towards how he's still hedgy about wanting to elim my slot.
OMFG! This dude just stole FL’s crown or maybe even RC’s.
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1899, Save The Dragons wrote:like kitty could have done DMP and 2 pain potions on someone but they were blocked.
Leaving aside the fact that I am not scum, you can't use two pain potions in the same night even with DMP. At least that's how I understand the rules. It's like a multitask.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

HEM kinda scummy ngl.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:49 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1969, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1899, Save The Dragons wrote:like kitty could have done DMP and 2 pain potions on someone but they were blocked.
Leaving aside the fact that I am not scum, you can't use two pain potions in the same night even with DMP. At least that's how I understand the rules. It's like a multitask.
STD’s claim is probably true unlike HEM’s. HEM likely didn’t use harmography on us at all but he and his buddies probably just spread out the pain potions.

No STD I think you probably blocked a legit doc on town, congratulations.

~M
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 9:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1970, KittyTacky wrote:HEM kinda scummy ngl.
Yeah, I’m like 1000% sure he’s scum here but like Roden said, he’s so damned good at antispew. he’s probably setting up his buddies to look good because he’s definitely following us after we flip, or Flea or Roden. I have some theories, just trying to discern misted town from scum but yeah definitely do have my suspicions about who could possibly be HEM’s buddies.

~M
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:02 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

humaneatingmonkey wrote:1. I would probably kill Math. (Gamma/Mala/Math is too strong together and Math makes the decisions. At least Gamma and Malakittens both would be interested in HEM. and HEM is pocketed by Roden.)
2. I would probably kill Monkey. (Monkey always pushes for Malakittens.)
3. I would probably kill Malakittens. (To frame HEM.)
4. I would probably kill Gamma Emerald. (GE is beginning to suspect Malakittens and HEM is pocketed by Roden)
5. I would probably kill Monkey. (Monkey is a threat to Gamma over his constant FOS)
6. I would probably kill Roden. (To avoid momentum shifting towards the Gamma-Malakittens narrative, and Math would likely FOS Kitty. Kitty would probably FOS Math

Feel free to disagree.
I think if we're framing someone, our kill should fit the narrative.

Our choices then are:
Kill Malakittens if we're going to frame Kitty and Gamma.
Kill Gamma if we're going to frame Roden and Malakittens.
Kill Roden if we're going to frame Gamma and Malakittens.

I like framing Gamma and Malakittens because they've always worked as a dark horse scumteam the whole time. This is why I think we should kill Roden.
More from the scum pt that keeps on giving. lel

~M
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

~M
Yes, it’s possible a buddy could also be in this list because Mathblade was his buddy and they hard distanced each other. What confuses me is how Gamma could be misted a 2nd time. Why isn’t he more suss on HEM?

You are, Kitty is and Gamma is the only other one who was in that game.

~M

Return to “Completed Open Games”