Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2325 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Fey »

She was a distancer, he was a biased, can I make it anymoooore obvious.
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Rhyme and Reason »

Same

Kovu seem town to you?

~Rhyme
A hydra with no rhyme or reason.

"i wanna kill s_s but leave mena alive" ~Datisi
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:59 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2323, Rhyme and Reason wrote:@meuh, is the distancing-oriented thing a meta read or a personality read or is it based on her play this game?

~Rhyme
Pretty meta I suppose
I don't have a clear example of it in mind aside from her scumgame I brought up earlier, but I think that's how Marci would approach things.
It's a general feeling about her play

@Gorilla : I made pretty much the same points in . Copycat :cry:
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:02 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 2322, Meuh wrote:
In post 2317, Rhyme and Reason wrote: @meuh, why doesn’t Marci drop a SR on three town right before dying?
I think she's distancing-oriented as scum and I doubt she wouldn't take the opportunity to do at a time where it's very likely she's flipping.

@Gorilla: What if is just correct? There's benefit for scum to tie a townie to a scummy player and I think with the similarity in our play, it's an easy sell. :eek:
Actually considering Kovu was mixing Marci and I up later, I wouldn't be surprised if Cakez was setting up my mislim in hood. (they had a hood on day 2 right?)
I wish I would roll scum with Marci, that sounds fun actually! The scum chat gossip would be 10/10
Okay, I think it's entirely possible you're right about cakez but that doesn't make you town in and of itself? I'm not terribly fussed about that, we work through things one at a time and if it's not you we can figure out who the other is.
In post 2323, Rhyme and Reason wrote:Gorilla, who were you on last night?

@meuh, is the distancing-oriented thing a meta read or a personality read or is it based on her play this game?

~Rhyme
Protection on kovu, invictus on dunnstral. I somewhat anticipated scum would dodge protection so I didn't target Bell.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Fey »

Autocorrect ruined my song and i had to walk away to help someone AGHHHH.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:03 am

Post by Fey »

What’s the list of claims so far?
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:07 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2320, gorilla wrote:
In post 2318, Gammagooey wrote:
In post 2312, Fey wrote:Gamma, do you think that Marci gave three reads in a place of pressure that did not include her partner?
Wouldn't be that surprised, but also think you're the one person in there most likely to flip scum

It also wasn't her "these are my 3 strongest scum reads" because if so then she'd probably feel forced to include me on it b/c she tunneled on me instead of trying to play the game all of day 2 until some actual pressure finally got put on her, if I remember right it was "these are 3 people who can possibly be elim'd instead of me", which is gonna be more reflective of other people's reads and wagons at the time and who CAN die, not just "oh let me throw out 3 reads and put a scum on them for distancing"
I don't like the votes on Fey right now. Who are your other scum reads?
The 3 people that stuck out most to me when I went over marci's iso a bit overnight were Fey, Lukewarm (rip), & Kovu

Kovu's crossvote and push on marci felt like it came out of nowhere and seemed pretty plausible as a end of day distance/bus that went wrong and got attention when scum-marci didn't expect it to. Kovu's actual votes have been pretty mediocre aside from the one on marci imo, they're putting a ton of effort into the game but they're my personal pick for a potential deepwolf
Dunn & Meuh are leftover scumreads from yesterday - Dunn is still a fine vote even though I think marci would prob have refused to vote with me on Dunn yesterday regardless of Dunn's alignment, Meuh miiight still be too but I need to reread a fair bit and see how much that actually makes sense

p-edit: What makes you think Kovu is v. likely town aside from *effort* gorilla? Also when you're done reading up lmk who you're most confident on being scum atm
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:10 am

Lim pool is probably (fey, fire, dunn, cakez) but S_S and I need to chat first

@meuh, i find that kind of unconvincing unless you can provide me with a concrete reason for why she would do that this game over just hitting 3 town with SRs

~Rhyme

Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:10 am

Post by Fey »

Menalque you are very funny for suddenly thinking you know how to read me.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:11 am

Post by gorilla »

I cannot agree with those reads. The marci lim never happens without Kovu and she has zero reason to call out a partner and throw a fit about how no one will listen to her like that. The suggestion is outrageous. I think you're significantly more likely to find a partner among those waiting in the wings, the ones who were fos-ing her occasionally but not applying strong pressure in her direction.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:12 am

Post by gorilla »

In post 2334, gorilla wrote:I cannot agree with those reads. The marci lim never happens without Kovu and she has zero reason to call out a partner and throw a fit about how no one will listen to her like that. The suggestion is outrageous. I think you're significantly more likely to find a partner among those waiting in the wings, the ones who were fos-ing her occasionally but not applying strong pressure in her direction.
This was at gammagooey, to be clear. wasting a post on EBWOP because screw it
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:13 am

I think it’s a bad look for you that you tried to keep dwlee in the lim pool after I explained why that didn’t make sense and now he’s flipped town

Like I said, this is all pending discussion with S_S but there’s nothing that particularly sells me on you being town

Also, shutting on my previous reads has never convinced me to not push someone, but scum have tried to use it to discredit me when I’ve been on them before. So while you’re welcome to go for that angle, it’s not helping you here

~Rhyme

Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:13 am

Post by Fey »

Also small thing but Gamma listing off my votes seems like. Contextless because my early vote was sure, pressure, but the rest of them were expressly to not vote Lavar.

Like I guess putting “caveat she doesn’t like the wagon” is... weird to me wrt Marci because I was actively doing something to dismantle a town wagon and I don’t... really need to vote a partner when I could just not at that point and not risk it. Dunno. It seems like a lot of work to just have one pet pocket that I protect.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Meuh »

iirc this would be it

1. Bell - Friendly Neighbour (confirmed by VPB), also in Cakez' hood
2. Fey - 2 shot detective (N1 Datisi, N2 Dwlee, no red result on either)
3. fireisredsir - Neighbour with Kovu
4. Dunnstral - None
5. Rhyme and Reason - None (has been cleared by Mala)
6. Meuh - None
7. Val89 - Novice traffic analyst (VPB N2)
8. Gammagooey - None
9. Kovu - Neighbour with Fire, also in Cakez' hood
10. Enchant - None
11. SirCakez - Neighborizer (Kovu N1, Bell N2)
12. gorilla - Bodyguard

Please correct me if anything is wrong

~

@Rhyme: I don't have one. It's a feeling I have and you don't have to also have this feeling.
Also, they.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:14 am

Post by Fey »

In post 2336, Rhyme and Reason wrote:I think it’s a bad look for you that you tried to keep dwlee in the lim pool after I explained why that didn’t make sense and now he’s flipped town

Like I said, this is all pending discussion with S_S but there’s nothing that particularly sells me on you being town

Also, shutting on my previous reads has never convinced me to not push someone, but scum have tried to use it to discredit me when I’ve been on them before. So while you’re welcome to go for that angle, it’s not helping you here

~Rhyme
It’s more that we’ve played a ton of games together and I’m sad that now’s the time you get confident on me and it’s wrong.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Fey »

Also in the interest of trying to work with everyone, I’ll self vote and be the lim today if every single townie points their Invictus shot at Cakez.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:20 am

Post by Gammagooey »

In post 2334, gorilla wrote:I cannot agree with those reads. The marci lim never happens without Kovu and she has zero reason to call out a partner and throw a fit about how no one will listen to her like that. The suggestion is outrageous. I think you're significantly more likely to find a partner among those waiting in the wings, the ones who were fos-ing her occasionally but not applying strong pressure in her direction.
Calling it outrageous is p. overblown when scum need to find a way to survive through something like 4-7 more town-directed elims and the best way to do it is an actual bus that's genuinely convincing

But tbf Kovu's not gonna be my first or second choice today and I'm not gonna push particularly hard for anything until I actually go over stuff in more detail later so shrug city
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:21 am

Post by Fey »

Kovu’s just town.
gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:23 am

Post by gorilla »

I guess my biggest fear at this moment in time is that, given how much town power there is in he setup, I could be wrong about the number of scum in it and there were actually five to begin with - that would give scum fairly decent incentive to align themselves and try to push a town over, given how many kills we have missed already. This doesn't necessarily change the math for ehow many kills we have but it does mean we need to be a little more cautious.
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:25 am

Post by Fey »

I think this game has a big potential to make me upset so I’m gonna check out for a while.

Moving my Invictus shot to Cakez. If you’re town and voting me please do that too if you want to kill me, because you’re wrong. Thanks.
Rhyme and Reason
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Rhyme and Reason
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:25 am

In post 2338, Meuh wrote:@Rhyme: I don't have one. It's a feeling I have and you don't have to also have this feeling.
Also, they.
Thanks for clarifying and for the reminder.

@fey, idk, what makes you think I’m confident on you? You’re in my pool, I haven’t at any point said you were my top lim and haven’t worked this out with S_S yet

I think I’ve only ever been confident on you being town before, and we both know that I’ve also been mistaken in thinking you were town and have lost at least one game because of it

I find your reaction here strange

~~~

I think 5 scum in this game would be wildly broken and I’m not entertaining that notion, given all the extra kills and the odds that many will be on town

~Rhyme

gorilla
gorilla
Mafia Scum
gorilla
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:25 am

Post by gorilla »

12 alive
elim
nk
invictus

9 alive
elim
nk
invictus

6 alive
elim
nk
invictus

3 alive
elim

We have...7 kills left, assuming there's nothing that can block an invictus.

That's actually kind of absurd.
Val89
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Val89
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Val89 »

In post 2338, Meuh wrote:11. SirCakez - Neighborizer (Kovu N1, Bell N2)
Don't think this can be correct. Kovu referenced a discussion they had with fire about Lava's alignment pre-flip, which suggests they had to both be in the hood on D1.

Can we have confirmation from someone in the hood, please?
Fey
Fey
Goon
Fey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:30 am

Post by Fey »

Whatever.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:32 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 2347, Val89 wrote:
In post 2338, Meuh wrote:11. SirCakez - Neighborizer (Kovu N1, Bell N2)
Don't think this can be correct. Kovu referenced a discussion they had with fire about Lava's alignment pre-flip, which suggests they had to both be in the hood on D1.

Can we have confirmation from someone in the hood, please?
I think Fire and Kovu were in a hood from the very start, and Cakez’ hood is a separate thing altogether
I think hood 1 is Kovu, Fire
and hood 2 is Cakez, Kovu, Bell

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”