DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 615, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 589, over90 wrote:enchant is mafia, bc he doesnt consider gamma scum.
italiano is scum for enchant, italiano says nk15 is town, who is also scum for enchant... but enchant with no reason unvotes nk15, ignores my posts, and he doesnt say anything about gamma... gamma said italiano is a solid town. enchant ignores that, this is bad.

VOTE: enchant
In post 590, over90 wrote:or maybe gamma should be hanged for solid town italiano, but enchant is also too strange in searching scums
???
your sorting method seems basic as shit
over90 cleared for this interaction with gamma
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok so far:

myself
NM
mala
over90

can all be considered town via spew or other means
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by DkKoba »

italiano/CSF looking sussy off of gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 712, Elsa Jay wrote:
over90 wrote:if elsa jay survives the night, she is a scum
Now you're just setting up the ultimate WIFOM situation there my dude. But if it helps us move onto other stuff, I'll fight it more later.

I'll wait for more people to be online.
wow over90 is basically IC rofl
retired
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

VOTE: NK15

I'd also vote Kitty today
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2004, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: NK15

I'd also vote Kitty today
Idts!

I think we need to resolve your slot.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

You're going to need to go into more depth on those 2 reads if we want to even consider them. I'm hard vetoing anything atp that isn't italiano slot based on what I've been reading from flipped scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 887, Elsa Jay wrote:I claimed not VT. Very different. Also got a null/slight town read on Enigma if you were curious.
Save The Dragons wrote:i kind of agree with over90 that elsa's posts are vacant of hunting they're just pretty to look pretty
Something wrong with looking pretty?

I don't put my accusations out until I'm ready to hard accuse them. I'm hunting my prey slowly.
posting this as an example of a s/s interaction we have confirmed as a baseline.
retired
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:09 pm

If it's because I didn't vote StD yesterday, that's pretty dumb

I believed there simply wasn't enough info to figure out who StD's partners were and didn't want to rush to end the day
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2008, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If it's because I didn't vote StD yesterday, that's pretty dumb

I believed there simply wasn't enough info to figure out who StD's partners were and didn't want to rush to end the day
Its because I think gamma and elsa spewed your slot scum and italiano came off as scummy ;P
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

It doesn't help you were hardpushing a LHF slot over a flipped scum.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 892, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't wanna lie and put people somewhere randomly. I can do something better tho if it helps the town. Mala doesn't wanna interact in it anyway.
In post 18, Enchant wrote:I am in Masonry with MonkeyMan576, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
In post 20, Enchant wrote:Oh yeah.

I am in Masonry with Anime, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
It's updated to me, Enchant, Mala, and Carca but we're all in a neighborhood and with 4 people in it it's a pretty easy assumption to assume there's scum in there somewhere. If Over is scum he knows that too and is already setting up my elim tomorrow for not being shot as a PR. I'm nothing but a neighbor.

Been reading the thread and the neighborhood I replaced in and of the 3 I think Enchant is probably the closest to confirmed town to me, while Carca is null and Mala is scummy and most likely to be the evil one.

That help?
for a weird reason this feels spewy of possibly 2 scum in the hood. I dont know how to explain it but elsa may have planned to bus a person in the hood who was scum and I'll take a look at those ISOs later/see if this comes up later
retired
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Enchant »

DkKoba should be banned as illegal weapon of destruction.

I even wake up...
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by Enchant »

Koba writed 4 posts while i writed my previous one.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 909, Elsa Jay wrote:If I had to pick a 3 person scum team RN, it would be something along the lines of Over as the aggressive one, Mala as a supportive one, and one lurker of Bosco or Mashed being the usual lurk scum. Leaning Nash since they seem like the demotivated scum type of player. The ones who barely out effort into scum games.
elsa is bold and put 3 townies in this
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2012, Enchant wrote:DkKoba should be banned as illegal weapon of destruction.

I even wake up...
boom :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1268, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean with how Cake's talking and already assuming your scum and seeing like 4 of those people probably vote parked on you now... I see you with 1 foot in the grave now.

But if you flip town, I shall look into your scum list. Unless it involves me.
Titus wrote:Also, just going to highlight the obvious

The two slots that saved Bosco were DV and RCE
Ehh... It was more Nero and Cake who actually got the rest of us to vote you. Saving Bosco is a stretch as keeping a lurker slot hurts me.
cake lightly spewed town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1282, Elsa Jay wrote:Ehh it's easier to just do it like so

Titus - Odd Night Roleblocker
Elsa Mala Enchant Carca - Neighbor
Deus - Ascetic

Honestly if I'm a betting man, assuming scum have 4, and we have 1 scum in the neighborhood, that leaves not much room for people actually being VT. Maybe the Neighbors are the VTs in this situation.

I just doubt Ascetic fits in with a Roleblocker claim in the same game unless it's TVS.
this again, I feel that this is trying to weave a specific narrative of only 1 scum in the hood. mind you elsa has not said very much about his hoodmates at this point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

enchant, can you promise me you're town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1641, Elsa Jay wrote:I wanted to give Mala a chance but they keep calling me evil. Even in the neighborhood she hasn't really tried.

VOTE: Mala

Over may be making me paranoid or maybe it's launcher remorse, but I do wish we got rid of Bosco now instead of Titus.
idk if mala is alive still but I'd like a brief summary of whats happened in the hood
retired
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:16 pm

NK15 quickhammer came out of nowhere after not talking about StD at all D3
Aside from that quickhammer, pretty bad voting record by voting people who have either flipped town or I believe are town
Weird vote in
Gamma soft defended him in , which seems partner-y

---
In post 1935, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1933, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:And why is StD scummy, Kitty :]
I don't like his interactions with players today especially.

Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1931, KittyTacky wrote:Did I hammer?
This feels really fake
I am bad at counting votes like that. And how does it feel fake? This feels like shade.
Out of the reasons to scumread StD, I don't think the bolded is a great reason, and this feels like a clumsy bus
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

StD didnt interact with Elsa at all. interesting. I think that adds to the theory that hoodmates might contain 1 more scum.
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:17 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2019, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1641, Elsa Jay wrote:I wanted to give Mala a chance but they keep calling me evil. Even in the neighborhood she hasn't really tried.

VOTE: Mala

Over may be making me paranoid or maybe it's launcher remorse, but I do wish we got rid of Bosco now instead of Titus.
idk if mala is alive still but I'd like a brief summary of whats happened in the hood
Mala is still alive yes.

I can vibe with a possible second scum.

Not sure if I should say my reasons yet.

I like where you’re going with things.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

cakez is spewed town IMO also off of StD
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1088, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1084, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 941, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 937, Nero Cain wrote:There's only 4 scum here
I see TMI.
VOTE: Nero
Why is everybody ignoring this?
this isn't a thing
this isn't a s/s interaction
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”