Townie
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2625 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:16 am

Post by The Ugly Fruit »

In post 2622, Gamma Emerald wrote:Piss off, I’m saying what my vibe read is, if you think I’m scum then actually fucking say it, if not, can it!
Weren't you just judging me for say it how it is not too long ago?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2626 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Great read brainiac
SR me for actually trying to fucking sort. Why the fuck do I even try this game? Everyone aside from Titus/skitter has chosen to take everything I fucking say in bad faith
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2627 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2625, The Ugly Fruit wrote:
In post 2622, Gamma Emerald wrote:Piss off, I’m saying what my vibe read is, if you think I’m scum then actually fucking say it, if not, can it!
Weren't you just judging me for say it how it is not too long ago?
Don’t know don’t really care
Probably taking me out of context
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
The Ugly Fruit
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2628 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:19 am

Post by The Ugly Fruit »

I guess we're just gonna forget that I was suggesting the elimination of you yesterday wasn't a good idea, and just role with this skewed narrative. If you want to be of some quick assistance could you explin why you think Titus and Skitter are the only ones not taking everything you've said in bad faith
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2629 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:19 am

Post by marcistar »

no gqmma i like u lately!
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2630 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:19 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

but you weren't trying to sort, you invented a narrative where 1. Fruit was
pretending
to be apathetic about being limmed because 2. Fruit thought Ari wouldn't pick him as the lim today

and I don't see any actual evidence or reason for believing either 1 or 2 in the thread

so yeah, strikes me as reaching to create a reason to scumread Fruit rather than genuine sorting
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas

marcistar
Goodfellas

Goodfellas

Post Post #2631 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:20 am

Post by marcistar »

In post 2624, The Ugly Fruit wrote:
In post 2619, marcistar wrote:maybe if u read u would have an easier time
Marci you should know im not a good reader <3
yes babe i know that, but u should really try to improve that, people here dont like it..
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
The Ugly Fruit
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2632 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:21 am

Post by The Ugly Fruit »

In post 2629, marcistar wrote:no gqmma i like u lately!
Gamma just comes off "me when i'm having a really shitty day and phsen comes in to tell me im a piece of shit while the game is going on", you know those kinda vibes
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2633 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Coral »

In post 2626, Gamma Emerald wrote:Great read brainiac
SR me for actually trying to fucking sort. Why the fuck do I even try this game? Everyone aside from Titus/skitter has chosen to take everything I fucking say in bad faith
this seems like a disproportionate reaction to what seems to me like a fair reason to be suspicious that you might be mafia in a game where our job is to determine who might be mafia

im not sure what the thought process is behind the first post actually, because the attitude continued once it was clarified that he did indeed think you were scum
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2634 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Titus actually feels like she’s worked with me on my reads
Skitter’s direction in this game feels genuine and she’s interfaced with me in a pretty reasonable way

Also sure keeping me around does a whole fucking lot when no one thinks Gamma Emerald has anything worthwhile to say! You basically had your pick of low-impact slots to keep alive if you are scum.
<Embrace The Void>

GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2635 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2630, GuiltyLion wrote:but you weren't trying to sort, you invented a narrative where 1. Fruit was
pretending
to be apathetic about being limmed because 2. Fruit thought Ari wouldn't pick him as the lim today

and I don't see any actual evidence or reason for believing either 1 or 2 in the thread

so yeah, strikes me as reaching to create a reason to scumread Fruit rather than genuine sorting
actually in fairness on reread you didn't accuse or imply Fruit was faking apathy, you said "comfortable with things" and I assumed that to mean he was putting on a front, but it might not actually have meant that in how you expressed it so I'll retract that point

but point 2 is still the main one and still a giant reach
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2636 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2633, Coral wrote:
In post 2626, Gamma Emerald wrote:Great read brainiac
this seems like a disproportionate reaction to what seems to me like a fair reason to be suspicious that you might be mafia in a game where our job is to determine who might be mafia

im not sure what the thought process is behind the first post actually, because the attitude continued once it was clarified that he did indeed think you were scum
I’m having certain thoughts that are making me more hostile towards GL rn
<Embrace The Void>

The Ugly Fruit
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2637 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:28 am

Post by The Ugly Fruit »

In post 2635, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2630, GuiltyLion wrote:but you weren't trying to sort, you invented a narrative where 1. Fruit was
pretending

actually in fairness on reread you didn't accuse or imply Fruit was faking apathy, you said "comfortable with things" and I assumed that to mean he was putting on a front, but it might not actually have meant that in how you expressed it so I'll retract that point

Yeah I was about to say...
Also I love how so many people are using, i seem like im faking it as a point to vote me, when that's litterally and emotional based reason to vote me and so i can't counter it
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2638 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2635, GuiltyLion wrote:
pretending

Is point 2 a reach? Has Ari been indicating TUF seemed scum for her?
<Embrace The Void>

The Ugly Fruit
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2639 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:33 am

Post by The Ugly Fruit »

Am I missing something? what's up with the Yellow heal messages?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2640 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:34 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2638, Gamma Emerald wrote:Is point 2 a reach? Has Ari been indicating TUF seemed scum for her?
did Fruit indicate to you he had any idea that Ari was elected Queen? that he even knows what Ari's reads are?
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2641 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Coral »

In post 2639, The Ugly Fruit wrote:Am I missing something? what's up with the Yellow heal messages?
see here:
In post 2598, Coral wrote:We are struggling to get the sufficient participation to eliminate anyone by the standard method. It was proposed by Isis and followed up on by Ari that we elect a town leader to choose the elimination. The reasoning for this is that it's more likely we correctly find one town, and that they correctly find one scum, than it is that we come to a consensus as a group on a scum, based on the current gamestate and the general apathy of the town.

Ari has been elected queen and is assessing who she thinks is most likely scum. You are welcome to share your thoughts!
the heals are how we voted for town leader
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2642 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I feel like as scum he could have been fed Ari’s takes in the PT
<Embrace The Void>

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2643 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:38 am

Post by skitter30 »

Ugh I'm going back to tuf-town
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
The Ugly Fruit
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2644 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:39 am

Post by The Ugly Fruit »

In post 2642, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like as scum he could have been fed Ari’s takes in the PT
What does PT mean?
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2645 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:39 am

Post by Coral »

lol
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2646 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:39 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

to clarify in case of any misunderstanding, I'm not saying the reach is:

-Ari wouldn't pick Fruit

the reach is:

-
Fruit believes
Ari won't pick Fruit and is playing based on that

p-edit: ok, so now you are starting from a point of assuming Fruit is scum and thus in a PT with scumbuds telling him what's going on, so therefore he knows Ari is Queen and won't pick him, and therefore he's playing accordingly. that's still just as much a narrative you are inventing rather than a read you reasoned yourself to. The argument is built on an assumption that Fruit is scum from the start.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2647 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 2640, GuiltyLion wrote:did Fruit indicate to you he had any idea that Ari was elected Queen? that he even knows what Ari's reads are?
I'm not even sure what my reads are

if I get nowhere in my reread I'm 100% using my lucky hat
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2648 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:41 am

Post by Coral »

i know this is unlikely for multiple reasons but i think it would be really funny if fruit is scum but actually just has no idea how the site works and doesn't realize he can talk to his scum buddies in the PT so he's just winging it solo
The Ugly Fruit
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
The Ugly Fruit
He/Him
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2649 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:46 am

Post by The Ugly Fruit »

Wtf does PT mean