Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Aristeia »

would be such a sick performance

entire town befuddled by n00b on his first game who pretends he has no clue what he's doing but is really a scum god
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Seeking a replacement for Gamma Emerald.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2651, Ydrasse wrote:
:neutral:

meh I stand by my point

until proven otherwise by a townflip in either of them, I'm buying more stock in my Pav/Gamma read. Pav was also a voter on the first Gamma wagon (), then unvoted once he had a good opportunity to do so (), and did not rejoin at any point when Gamma wagon had it's second heyday (), then Day 2 he voted Gamma but didn't push it at all (at least I don't remember any Pav pushing for Gamma lim) and moved to Fruit once Fruit was a viable wagon

and Gamma gave a very weak justification as to why she was avoiding voting Pav ()
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 9:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

whoops, had the wrong post pulled up for Gamma's Pav reasoning - it is actually but I initially linked before catching my mistake in p-edit, and the post link didn't update
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 2602, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2597, Aristeia wrote:I am happy to hear everyone's thoughts about who they want to kill.
Pav my top choice (another log for the "Pav is scum" fire is that he just apparently completely missed marci's case on Isis, I have to think townies who actually care about sorting & solving would have clocked it while reading)

would be ok with any of marci/Gamma/Fruit as alternate choices, though my confidence in finding the town/scum in those is lower than my confidence in scum!Pav

anyone else feels like a bad choice to me, though I will sheep
GL, I get you think I'm scum. It's obvious you don't vibe with the way I'm playing. Respectfully, I don't appreciate the allegation that I'm not playing / don't care.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:09 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2654, Pavowski wrote:Respectfully, I don't appreciate the allegation that I'm not playing / don't care.
Sorry, I see how that phrasing was more harsh than I intended it, especially if you are town.

if it helps at all, when I said "actually care" it was in reference to townies (who -actually- care) vs scum (who don't care because they're informed), I didn't mean to imply you don't care because of you as a player or person, I was saying you don't care because of your alignment. But I should have worded it better.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 2652, GuiltyLion wrote:

meh I stand by my point

until proven otherwise by a townflip in either of them, I'm buying more stock in my Pav/Gamma read. Pav was also a voter on the first Gamma wagon (), then unvoted once he had a good opportunity to do so (), and did not rejoin at any point when Gamma wagon had it's second heyday (), then Day 2 he voted Gamma but didn't push it at all (at least I don't remember any Pav pushing for Gamma lim) and moved to Fruit once Fruit was a viable wagon

and Gamma gave a very weak justification as to why she was avoiding voting Pav ()
In post 2655, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 2654, Pavowski wrote:Respectfully, I don't appreciate the allegation that I'm not playing / don't care.
Sorry, I see how that phrasing was more harsh than I intended it, especially if you are town.

if it helps at all, when I said "actually care" it was in reference to townies (who -actually- care) vs scum (who don't care because they're informed), I didn't mean to imply you don't care because of you as a player or person, I was saying you don't care because of your alignment. But I should have worded it better.
Preciate <3
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Pavowski »

Double quote sorry I was working on a reply to that 1st post and phone posting is bad
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

Faker replaces Gamma Emerald.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTE COUNT 2.7[4]
The Ugly Fruit
: Meuh, Pavowski, Faker, marcistar

[3]
Pavowski
: skitter30, Titus, GuiltyLion

[2]
marcistar
: The Ugly Fruit, SirCakez

[1]
skitter30
: Isis

[1]
Faker
: Coral

[1]
Not voting
: Aristeia

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

Day two ends in (expired on 2022-06-21 19:53:27)

MOD NOTES
• please let me know if there are any errors, i do this by hand.

• skitter30 currently V/LA.

• have fun!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Faker »

UNVOTE:

Hey everyone, I don't really intend to reread unless I get bored one day or become particularly determined to root something out.

I see a VT flip Day 1 and I am down to hear a brief tl;dr on who I should vote. I've got a loose grasp on the setup. I'm around to chat for a bit.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:18 am

Post by skitter30 »

Faker!!!! Hello!
Are u scum?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:19 am

Post by Faker »

Unfortunately, yeah.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:20 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 2652, GuiltyLion wrote:

meh I stand by my point

I have pushed Gamma d2 and said repeatedly I will vote there today, but it has gotten no traction so I've dropped it.

D1 unless I'm much mistaken the 2nd Gamma wagon had defused by the time I returned to the game

As for why Gamma hasn't voted me, well, obviously I can't answer that but maaaaybe it's because she doesn't SR me as hard as you do
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Faker »

This page has something from GuiltyLion about a Pav/Faker team. It is not a Pav/Faker team. You're voting Pavowski-do you also subscribe to that school of thought?
Coral
Coral
She/her
Goon
Coral
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Coral »

Hi, Faker! This may be useful to you:
In post 2598, Coral wrote:We are struggling to get the sufficient participation to eliminate anyone by the standard method. It was proposed by Isis and followed up on by Ari that we elect a town leader to choose the elimination. The reasoning for this is that it's more likely we correctly find one town, and that they correctly find one scum, than it is that we come to a consensus as a group on a scum, based on the current gamestate and the general apathy of the town.

Ari has been elected queen and is assessing who she thinks is most likely scum. You are welcome to share your thoughts!
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:21 am

Post by Pavowski »

Welcome Faker, I SR your slot sorry
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Faker »

Legitimately I will never understand anyone who misreads Gamma Emerald in a game, but I've seen it happen.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:22 am

Post by Aristeia »

hi faker *waves*
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:24 am

Post by skitter30 »

No not necessarily
On balance i think that ur more likely town that not but like not a shining examplar od towniness or anything

But there's a large-ish group of players (gamma/you, marci, tuf, pav, beat yestersay) that are surface-level scummy

They're certainly not all scum, and the consensus top picks for scum are in that group, but idk how to correctly pick scum out of that group rn

(And i have little confidence in my ability to confidentally read u, maybe i'll just outsource to ari idk)
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Isis »

In post 2645, Coral wrote:lol
I'm putting this post on my fridge
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:25 am

Post by Faker »

I really struggle to buy into 2598, and (lovingly) Isis has some occasional off-the-wall ideas about qualitative play that run completely counter to and undermine the foundational advantage of townplay.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 2660, Faker wrote:UNVOTE:

Hey everyone, I don't really intend to reread unless I get bored one day or become particularly determined to root something out.

I see a VT flip Day 1 and I am down to hear a brief tl;dr on who I should vote. I've got a loose grasp on the setup. I'm around to chat for a bit.
at the moment we've stalled on wagoning and pressuring several suspects (your slot hit E-2 twice on D1 and is fairly suspected still, myself included), but other popular scumreads are theuglyfruit, Pavowksi, and marcistar (though maybe to a lesser degree), at a very abstract / general level the common sentiment is that these slots haven't been as engaged/present in scum hunting and are mostly sitting back while Ari, Isis, skitter, Coral have been arguing about which wagons/reads are best. Titus/SirCakez have been less involved but are pretty generally townread. Meuh is kinda in between those two camps, fairly townread but (in my opinion) not as directly engaged in some of the more significant debates of D1/D2, though definitely moreso than Titus or Cakez. I'm abstaining from commenting on myself

as a strategy to shake things up from the apathetic/stalled state, we held an election of most townread player and Ari got the most votes at 6, so we plan to let her decide the lim today.

you should probably look at the VCs of D1 as well as the Fruit wagon, which your predecessor supported, and maybe ISO Ari if you have any major concerns with her picking a lim today.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:27 am

Post by Faker »

In post 2669, skitter30 wrote:(And i have little confidence in my ability to confidentally read u, maybe i'll just outsource to ari idk)
I don't think outsourcing a read on me to anyone is a good idea, at least not as far as I've seen onsite.

It might be harder, but I imagine it is significantly more accurate to just meta Gamma.
Faker
Faker
Mafia Scum
Faker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Faker »

If apathy is such a major issue I can comb back through I guess, though I was hoping to serve more as a placefiller until I got a more solid ground.

I am one vote so if everyone actually bought into the kingmaker idea then shrug, okay.

Return to “Completed Open Games”