BlueBloodedToffee
Not_Mafia (1):
Eiralox

Not voting (1):
Crescent

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to launch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-06-21 06:15:00)
Last edited by Umlaut on Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:49 am

Post by Umlaut »

Not_Mafia was prodded.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:53 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Gibus wanting to elim GB in literally came from nowhere.

This is a really bad post.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:06 am

Post by gibus »

In post 1324, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gibus isn't scum hunting.

His entrance into the game felt too try hard to be jokey/flowy (really hard to explain this, and ) and his questions are just basic and don't actually lead anywhere (post]179[/post]
Scum looking for town to give him direction in the game. Adds the bit about hoping it's AI to appear town.
The point of 179 and 229 was to highlight the fact that clidd's read on geraint was contradictory. I didn't think this necessarily meant clidd was scum, hence 242.
And yes, I spent countless hours and many sleepless nights trying to come up with my entrance. You've got strong instinct my fren.
100 posts and 4 pages later, returns to the game after;

Eira saying Gibus/Cres could be scum/scum
Clidd has him as scum in a RL
A NM wagon happened
Eira pushes crescent for her TR on Gibus
No interest in Vivax's attempted deflection of NM/Gibus wagons

Then pops back into game when a wagon starts forming on him with nothing new to add. How?
> Not sure what I can infer from Cres mistaking my vote.
> Clidd had me as null. Not unexpected.
> And NM gave us nothing.
> Nothing to infer here. My vote on cres wasn't serious.
> Not alignment indicative to ask for reads outside of the policy lim pile.
Random posts like this - why is Clidd the most important part of this reads-list? He follows up with where he questions Elsa's premature read on Clidd. If this pings him, why doesn't he question Crescent's premature read on him? Happy to have the town read, I'm guessing... He also uses an early-game Alex post to justify his vote remaining on Elsa (page 4 reasoning on page 17). To me, this shows no progression of reads/processing of any new information.
Because it could be argued that clidd's read on geraint was formed in bad faith. Nothing in his iso stood out as town, meaning there's a good chance the trs on him were fabricated. Elsa was already on my hit list so, why not?
In hindsight, I should have been more vocal about my townreads, since those are part of what intensified my scumreads.
Then the new stuff like showing why he town reads someone. Like, why? As scum, he already knows who is town so forming and justifying town reads is very easy. But why Corwin? It's not like the slot was under pressure or whatever, it's just a content post for the sake of it to look like he has reads.

This is the best I can do with someone who has 30 posts in over 50 pages
It was context for why I think Corw v vivax was TvT.
I'm sure it's a step in the right direction.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:11 am

Post by gibus »

In post 1328, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Gibus wanting to elim GB in literally came from nowhere.

This is a really bad post.
Why is it a bad post?
If you think 100 posts were enough to develop proper scumreads, explain how I should, in good faith, feel that GB's reasoning in 400 is genuine.
outsmarts bullet
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 4:46 am

OK, so if the contradiction in Clidd's read on Gera didn't affect your read on Clidd as you wasn't sure if it was AI, then why mention it in the first place? It's a post just to look busy, as I said, not leading anywhere.

Point from 242 still applies, you're looking for direction instead of creating your own.

I was talking about Eira saying you could be scum w/ Crescent. Why would you not question/interact with this?
There was a wagon forming on NM - you acted as if it didn't exist. No opinion on it at all.
I'm not talking about your vote on Crescent. I'm talking about Crescent townreading you for your vote and you didn't question it whatsoever. My problem is with you just accepting someone townreading you for such a poor reason. Scum like to be town read, town are interested in how people form reads. You showed the former.
Again, Vivax is talking about moving wagons away from you/NM. Don't you want to know why?

My point is that a fair bit not only happened in the 4 pages between your posts, but there was a decent amount that was actually relevant to you. Given you had no direction in the game, as your 'GB I guess?' post indicated, why would you not pick up and run with one of these things?

Again, it could be argued that Crescent's read on you was formed in bad faith -
but you just accepted it.

Corwin was under no pressure so maybe try explai why the guy with 4 votes is town over the guy with none? Or, even better, maybe try to come up with some scum reads?

425 is a bad post because you're lacking scum reads. You could see from thread flow that GB was about to be the guy coming under pressure from multiple directions and you jumped on that straight away with literally no reasoning.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:06 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1327, Umlaut wrote:
Not_Mafia was prodded.
Ooooh yay
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:10 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1331, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You could see from thread flow that GB was about to be the guy coming under pressure from multiple directions and you jumped on that straight away with literally no reasoning.
Come to think of if, I feel like it wasn't the only time he did that.

Wait it isn't.

He popped in outta nowhere as a 4th vote on Corwin yesterday and then I *think* as a 4th vote on Vivax today. He's just been so inactive that with all the other inactives I've barely paid him any attention

I think he was 5 on GB though - I know I was 4.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:16 am

Crescent, help me form a counter-wagon to Vivax please.

I think I'm back to Vivax being town.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Crescent »

Wait Gibus didn't vote Vivax today who am I thinking of

Also
In post 1300, gibus wrote:Corw v Vivax is 90% TvT.
I'm p sure scum picked sides somewhere in between.
Yep probably.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:25 am

Post by Crescent »

Oooh wait now I remember, it was Gera.

And Vivax quickly countervoted.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Crescent »

Ok Gibus I have a question. 10 posts after Vivax countervoted Gera, you voted Gera.

Are we ever going to like, learn why?
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:31 am

Post by gibus »

In post 1331, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, so if the contradiction in Clidd's read on Gera didn't affect your read on Clidd as you wasn't sure if it was AI, then why mention it in the first place? It's a post just to look busy, as I said, not leading anywhere.

Point from 242 still applies, you're looking for direction instead of creating your own.
To see how his reads progress? Or how ger's wagon progresses? It might even be useful for post flip analysis?
At least it lead to my suspicion of clidd's placement in elsa rl.

Do you really think it's not towny to doubt questionable reads and see what follows?
I was talking about Eira saying you could be scum w/ Crescent. Why would you not question/interact with this?
Like I said, I get where Eira was coming from. Cres, as far as I understood, didn't register my vote on Elsa, which lead to some strange consequences in her wording. This was settled in the very next post.
There was a wagon forming on NM - you acted as if it didn't exist. No opinion on it at all.
Nope. I'd be surprised if he wasn't pushed for reads at some point or the other.
I'm not talking about your vote on Crescent. I'm talking about Crescent townreading you for your vote and you didn't question it whatsoever. My problem is with you just accepting someone townreading you for such a poor reason. Scum like to be town read, town are interested in how people form reads. You showed the former.
Wrong. If I'd accepted Cres's reason for townreading me, I'd have come up with some bs to justify my random vote earlier.
I made it clear that I think dogs make superior pets and anyone who disagrees should be policy limmed.
Again, Vivax is talking about moving wagons away from you/NM. Don't you want to know why?
Was he? All I remember was him asking for reads outside me/NM. Which makes sense since it doesn't help progress the gamestate if we're deadset on discussing policy lims.
My point is that a fair bit not only happened in the 4 pages between your posts, but there was a decent amount that was actually relevant to you. Given you had no direction in the game, as your 'GB I guess?' post indicated, why would you not pick up and run with one of these things?
^
Again, it could be argued that Crescent's read on you was formed in bad faith -
but you just accepted it.
^
Corwin was under no pressure so maybe try explai why the guy with 4 votes is town over the guy with none? Or, even better, maybe try to come up with some scum reads?
Dude. I'm still reading. Scum would have 100% picked sides during the tvt. I've already got a pool of players I think are scum, so be patient pls.
425 is a bad post because you're lacking scum reads. You could see from thread flow that GB was about to be the guy coming under pressure from multiple directions and you jumped on that straight away with literally no reasoning.
I did give you reasoning :facepalm:
It felt rushed and panicky.
outsmarts bullet
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:33 am

Post by gibus »

In post 1337, Crescent wrote:Ok Gibus I have a question. 10 posts after Vivax countervoted Gera, you voted Gera.

Random from my poe pool lol.
I didn't want to get kicked due to inactivity.
outsmarts bullet
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Vivax is still scum
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:43 am

I'm not getting into a wall/wall thing with Gibus because I know people tune out to them.

I have made my points and Gibus has not sufficiently answered. If anyone wants me to expand on anything, I can do that.

Gibus' reasoning for his GB 'scum read' is awful, too. There was nothing 'rushed and panicky' about GB's vote on Gera. No point debating a conf townies actions either.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:45 am

Gibus - show me where you questioned Crescent's town read of you.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1339, gibus wrote:
In post 1337, Crescent wrote:Ok Gibus I have a question. 10 posts after Vivax countervoted Gera, you voted Gera.

Random from my poe pool lol.
I didn't want to get kicked due to inactivity.

Ok, whatever. Fits right in with this game.

What's interesting is what happened with the Elsa votes is it's actually more of a town tell for me (which will be learned whenever I die). I'm more likely to carelessly show my autism when I'm town.

I made 0 mental registry that all of those votes were on the same person because you didn't include the "Jay" that the other two did. Missing connections that obvious is right in my wheelhouse~

I do not remember Gibus questioning me at all on that read. A few other people did.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:47 am

In post 1338, gibus wrote: Do you really think it's not towny to doubt questionable reads and see what follows?

Nope. I'm saying it's
exactly
what town do and you haven't been questioning the right reads at all.

Are you saying Crescent's town read on you wasn't questionable? Because you didn't question it.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1340, Not_Mafia wrote:Vivax is still scum
Ok boomer
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1344, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1338, gibus wrote: Do you really think it's not towny to doubt questionable reads and see what follows?

Nope. I'm saying it's
exactly
what town do and you haven't been questioning the right reads at all.

Are you saying Crescent's town read on you wasn't questionable? Because you didn't question it.
It's true that in hindsight his reaction was more of a "Huh. Neat."

Someone here gets that reference I think~
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:54 am

Crescent, you have complained about votes being spread out in the game.

You seem to have an opportunity to create a second wagon. Why are you not taking it?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:57 am

I wouldn't mind hearing how Gibus came to 180 on his Gera read, too. I just noticed he is voting him.
gibus
gibus
Goon
gibus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:58 am

Post by gibus »

In post 43, Crescent wrote:One thing I will add is the guy who voted me is probably town. I tend to be a magnet for unexplained early votes from people who haven't played with me before, and they're almost always town. It's why I got sus of Gamma last game for openly townreading me for no given reason in the first 60.
gibus is probably town if his read was serious
In post 48, UNOwen wrote:
In post 47, Crescent wrote:P.S.

I think the difference is some town get bad-vibes from it and decide to pressure me to get a better read, but it doesn't really ping anything from scum as something worth pursuing, which is why that vote usually comes from town.
What makes you think that gibus wasn't just random voting?
maybe he was random voting?
In post 95, gibus wrote:
In post 58, clidd wrote: @Gibus
Why did you vote Crescent if you said that your vote was ''bad''?
as a dog person, I say we lynch all cat people
I was random voting.
outsmarts bullet

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”