BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:47 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

That is...not a reason to town read someone.

What about his tone says town? And what about his entrance did you think was unlikely to come from scum?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1401 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Vivax »

He came across as cheeky by just copying someone elses, I think ElsAs entrance.

I don't think mafia would come into the thread with something that can easily lead to questions.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:57 am

Or it's an easy way to enter the thread and appear easy going?

As repeated in his vote on Elsa.

Besides that, you can't really base a read from the start of the game like that. You have nothing to say about my posts regarding Gibus?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1402, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Or it's an easy way to enter the thread and appear easy going?

As repeated in his vote on Elsa.

Besides that, you can't really base a read from the start of the game like that. You have nothing to say about my posts regarding Gibus?
You only have the read on Gibus?
What about the other mafia? Or if Gibus isn't mafia. Did you think about that already?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1404 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:01 am

No, one step at a time. No point in pre-flip associatives.

Again, do you have anything to say about my case on Gibus?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1405 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:02 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Vivax I still believe you're town (for now), but when what the town calls a scummy person calls another scummy person town, it helps nobody.

A serial killer defending an arsonist helps neither of their cases.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1406 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:07 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1372, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Again, missing the point.

My problem is not whether your vote was random or not.

My problem is that from your vote (random or not) Crescent town read you. Scum!Gibus thinks 'Cool, an early town read, I'll take that' and town!Gibus thinks 'Why the hell did Crescent just town read me for a random vote?' You did the former.

Not only did you do the former. You had a problem with somebody else throwing out an early town read that you felt was in 'bad faith'. Is this not exactly what Crescent did?
The scumslip thing? He said that he didn't want to white knight/town read gera later. Some stuff isn't a scum slip when it's poorly phrased.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1407 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 10:20 am

What about everything else?
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:09 am

Post by Corwinoid »

In post 1345, Crescent wrote:
In post 1340, Not_Mafia wrote:Vivax is still scum
Ok boomer
Yes, yes. Let the shitpost flow through you.

The posts you thought would trigger me did not, but I'll have more to say on that later.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:16 am

Post by Corwinoid »

Elsa, ELI5 the Vivax TR for me? I know I'm tunneling, so break me out of it if you wouldn't mind.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1410 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:03 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

To be frank with you Corwin, if it wasn't for Cres letting me see how unlikely scum Owen would tunnel you as a teammate I still would scum read you instead. Vixax was completely in the right day 1 against you, and if it went how I thought it was gonna go, you and probably Owen would both be dead. You via elim and Owen still vigged.

My new theory was basically Crescent trying to save you guys as her possible traitor buddy, but then Owen decided he didn't want to live anymore anyway and quickhammered to not get any associations with people on or off the wagon. The only thing I'm positive on now is the only useful info he gave was that your town.

I don't wanna go after Cres today tho anymore because it's just better to get rid of other people first. And she asks good questions even if evil. I would investigate her tho to be sure.

I don't know how to describe the townread. Just feels better then the others. Why won't you consider other options anyway?
I made a GTKAS. Go shitpost in it if you want. It's very lonely.

"Even when I leave mafia and play an entirely different game I can't escape you you menace." - North/Wenya
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1411 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

I have considered other options, but I don't find the gibus argument compelling, and none of my other options have really elevated themselves to where I find them more launchable. I don't trust BBT at all though.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1412 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

With 2 days left, I expect the same final crunch we had day 1 to happen again. Maybe even the 8 wagons too. Tho with only 10 alive that becomes significantly harder to do.

I think we can at least agree who we are NOT eliminating today?

Nobody's really going for Alex, Eira, or me today, so I think we can take those 3 out. Funnily enough the three of them are also the only ones not getting voted in the last VC either.

Corwin is more townread then Vivax who is more likely to get elimed between the two so he's safe too. Seems the Crescent stuff has also died now.

So that leaves us with Gibus, Toffee, NotMaf, Vivax, and Gera. Minus Toffee so far it matches what I think we should be between.

If your vote isn't on one of those you should probably get moving soon.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1413 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1400, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That is...not a reason to town read someone.

What about his tone says town? And what about his entrance did you think was unlikely to come from scum?
Well that's an interesting first post to peek in at let's see what it's about~
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1397, Elsa Jay wrote:To speak my current peace:

I still think Vivax and Corwin are TvT, but I concede that if there's scum there it's Vivax.

I would be okay with a NotMaf Elim but it's not a priority.

I want more from Alex and Toffee or they'll go back into the scum pile.

My elims today besides NotMaf would be possibly Vixax (though the one I'd probably fight about), Gibus, or Gera. The other 5 I don't wanna launch today at all.

So basically if I have to vote today my vote will be on (maybe) Vivax, NotMaf, Gera, and Gibus wagons.
More from Toffee in what regard? He's already done more than half the game ever has.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1412, Elsa Jay wrote:With 2 days left, I expect the same final crunch we had day 1 to happen again. Maybe even the 8 wagons too. Tho with only 10 alive that becomes significantly harder to do.

I think we can at least agree who we are NOT eliminating today?

Nobody's really going for Alex, Eira, or me today, so I think we can take those 3 out. Funnily enough the three of them are also the only ones not getting voted in the last VC either.

Corwin is more townread then Vivax who is more likely to get elimed between the two so he's safe too. Seems the Crescent stuff has also died now.

So that leaves us with Gibus, Toffee, NotMaf, Vivax, and Gera. Minus Toffee so far it matches what I think we should be between.

If your vote isn't on one of those you should probably get moving soon.
The Crescent stuff was more a byproduct of people being pissed off at me than anything <3

Things have calmed down!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1410, Elsa Jay wrote:My new theory was basically Crescent trying to save you guys as her possible traitor buddy, but then Owen decided he didn't want to live anymore anyway and quickhammered to not get any associations with people on or off the wagon. The only thing I'm positive on now is the only useful info he gave was that your town.
I'm gonna be honest I don't have a clue what this is actually saying.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1399, Vivax wrote:I read gibus cluelesness in 885 & 886 as townie. Overall it's not an easy read as he asks a lot and writes little, I just don't think the tone and his entrance are likely to be come from mafia.
I get 885, but I don't like 887 and I didn't like it at the time. There's a smugness to it that's very easy to manufacture.

Gibus has been... Pretty well inconsistent, but there's one thing I definitely liked from Gibus today. Post #1300. People were saying they might be town/town, but that post went an extra mile by pointing out scum was behind the scenes of it today - A sentiment I very much agree with. The flames of Vivax/Corwin were very much being fanned early in the day and it would have been easy for scum to jump in on it.

With the way this game has developed, I could very much see scum's initial gameplan today have been to knock out Corwin. This makes Vivax's non-vote on Corwin despite still pressuring him, and Elsa's insta-vote on Corwin... Interesting.

When Owen's flip made Corwin's vote taper off (as most people no longer wanted to vote Corwin), suddenly Vivax gets a bomb of votes (4 in a short span of time) as the next best target assuming Corwin is town - A very possible target of opportunity. Vivax's early day 2 does not look good at all.

If the assumption that both are town is true, there is virtually certainly at least one scum behind the dual trains. #1300 feels like Gibus making an astute observation that feels like a genuine "course correction" type post. It's easy to say, but he also didn't have to say it. I feel like the simplicity of the post alongside the point it makes is the best post he's made today and possibility the best looking post he's made all game.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1418 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:49 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Crescent strong independent woman with weak scum partners of possibly male origin. Strong Cres strongarms game to her whim. Smart Cres thinks at last second 'oh shit Owen or Corwin might be a second incompetent teammate'. Clever Cres uses line left for later shading to kill George immediately instead as someone she already figured was probably not a teammate. Flabbergasted Cres sees Owen hammer and basically scum claim out loud and then get shot. Annoyed Cres notices useless partner (Gibus/NotMaf/Gold) just not trying. Tired Cres gets voted enough and gets sad and takes a day off. Newly Confident Cres now posts in more casual style.

Anyway off to bed now. That's just one interpretation anyway.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:51 pm

Post by Crescent »

Did you really just pull the gender card on me.

Really
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1418, Elsa Jay wrote:Crescent strong independent woman with weak scum partners of possibly male origin. Strong Cres strongarms game to her whim. Smart Cres thinks at last second 'oh shit Owen or Corwin might be a second incompetent teammate'. Clever Cres uses line left for later shading to kill George immediately instead as someone she already figured was probably not a teammate. Flabbergasted Cres sees Owen hammer and basically scum claim out loud and then get shot. Annoyed Cres notices useless partner (Gibus/NotMaf/Gold) just not trying. Tired Cres gets voted enough and gets sad and takes a day off. Newly Confident Cres now posts in more casual style.

Anyway off to bed now. That's just one interpretation anyway.
I like this
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

(Not the gender part I don’t think that’s relevant at all but the theory of scum!Cres with non contributing partners I like)
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1397, Elsa Jay wrote:To speak my current peace:

I still think Vivax and Corwin are TvT, but I concede that if there's scum there it's Vivax.

I would be okay with a NotMaf Elim but it's not a priority.

I want more from Alex and Toffee or they'll go back into the scum pile.

My elims today besides NotMaf would be possibly Vixax (though the one I'd probably fight about), Gibus, or Gera. The other 5 I don't wanna launch today at all.

So basically if I have to vote today my vote will be on (maybe) Vivax, NotMaf, Gera, and Gibus wagons.
The only one of those I will vote today is NotMaf
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and if I get shot tonight if there's anyone who doesn't have a vote right now who might be scum it's Elsa by the way.

'Cause I can play the theory game too!

You thought George was your aligned partner, which is why you didn't seem to care even slightly which of Corwin or Owen was voted off - Just so long as it wasn't George. You even went as far as to say he "crumbed" PR, but only admitted you were lying after Owen hammered.

You were set on voting off Corwin before the day started, and didn't stop to factor in what Owen's flip meant. This is why you quick voted him so fast and had to be forced to acknowledge the vote wasn't happening. Vivax, who is town, was all over Corwin, but didn't feel the need to vote him immediately. He even thought he did when he didn't!

You feel like you can't join the vote on Vivax from Corwin, so you pull the "my vote my choice" cringe to stick lazily on Corwin. You wait for a safe place to put your vote that might actually take off.

The moment Gibus gets a sniff, you hop on because its "fun". You feel you established on him yesterday and did not need to explain yourself jumping on him today. You sit back and watch BBT and I grill him for you.

I think every single part of my theory is actually rather reasonable.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

In post 1423, Crescent wrote:Oh and if I get shot tonight if there's anyone who doesn't have a vote right now who might be scum it's Elsa by the way.

'Cause I can play the theory game too!

You thought George was your aligned partner, which is why you didn't seem to care even slightly which of Corwin or Owen was voted off - Just so long as it wasn't George. You even went as far as to say he "crumbed" PR, but only admitted you were lying after Owen hammered.

You were set on voting off Corwin before the day started, and didn't stop to factor in what Owen's flip meant. This is why you quick voted him so fast and had to be forced to acknowledge the vote wasn't happening. Vivax, who is town, was all over Corwin, but didn't feel the need to vote him immediately. He even thought he did when he didn't!

You feel like you can't join the vote on Vivax from Corwin, so you pull the "my vote my choice" cringe to stick lazily on Corwin. You wait for a safe place to put your vote that might actually take off.

The moment Gibus gets a sniff, you hop on because its "fun". You feel you established on him yesterday and did not need to explain yourself jumping on him today. You sit back and watch BBT and I grill him for you.

I think every single part of my theory is actually rather reasonable.
Oh man, I like this too!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”