Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh I've been sitting on my sus of Elsa since well before I even took that day off.

But the day is late, and I trust her even less than I did before. A lot of her "contributions" today are
watching other people
grill people.

If she wants to throw down, I'll throw down. This is the kinda stuff I actually enjoy~
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Elsa, do you feel Toffee is town?

P-edit: I’ve had the vibe she’s sitting back and waiting for other people to make wagons for her since very early and I haven’t forgotten her defensive OMGUS reaction to me voting her D1. But I’m still mixed there, think there are more suitable launches today.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by Crescent »

By the way that is I believe the third time she has leveled the accusation of being scum who thought Corwin or Owen was my aligned day 1 and has given zero in terms of actual evidence to back up her statement. It's tripe. If GB actually does anything or claims properly, I'm back on Corwin, and the only person Owen might've ever done anything to signal was NM of all people.

Damnit I was not planning on going into serious mode at all anymore this game. I actually think getting gender carded may have tirggered me.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1427, Alexcellent wrote:Elsa, do you feel Toffee is town?

P-edit: I’ve had the vibe she’s sitting back and waiting for other people to make wagons for her since very early and I haven’t forgotten her defensive OMGUS reaction to me voting her D1. But I’m still mixed there, think there are more suitable launches today.
Your vibe is correct.

And it's gotten worse on day 2 - Especially given she immediately tried to murder Corwin, and has basically sat back ever since.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by Crescent »

Your vibe is correct.

And it's gotten worse on day 2 - Especially given she immediately tried to murder Corwin, and has basically sat back ever since.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:17 pm

Post by Crescent »

I feel like Toffe's player slot is either town or has been just playing a completely bonkers scumgame that makes no sense.

I mean the latter
is
possible but I need to see more from that slot first.
Alexcellent
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Alexcellent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:29 pm

Post by Alexcellent »

Cres, please humour a tired and under the weather player who can’t be bothered going through your 9000 post ISO at the moment, but is that the first time you’ve shared that theory about Elsa?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1419, Crescent wrote:Did you really just pull the gender card on me.

Really
In the lovable way. Not tired yet bleh.
In post 1423, Crescent wrote:Oh and if I get shot tonight if there's anyone who doesn't have a vote right now who might be scum it's Elsa by the way.

'Cause I can play the theory game too!

You thought George was your aligned partner, which is why you didn't seem to care even slightly which of Corwin or Owen was voted off - Just so long as it wasn't George. You even went as far as to say he "crumbed" PR, but only admitted you were lying after Owen hammered.

You were set on voting off Corwin before the day started, and didn't stop to factor in what Owen's flip meant. This is why you quick voted him so fast and had to be forced to acknowledge the vote wasn't happening. Vivax, who is town, was all over Corwin, but didn't feel the need to vote him immediately. He even thought he did when he didn't!

You feel like you can't join the vote on Vivax from Corwin, so you pull the "my vote my choice" cringe to stick lazily on Corwin. You wait for a safe place to put your vote that might actually take off.

The moment Gibus gets a sniff, you hop on because its "fun". You feel you established on him yesterday and did not need to explain yourself jumping on him today. You sit back and watch BBT and I grill him for you.

I think every single part of my theory is actually rather reasonable.
I agree that that's what scum me would also do, yes. I just have the unfortunate curse of playing like this as town too. Mood controls my urges as well. Hence my nickname/title "Chaos and Confusion".

The George thing would hold more weight if you didn't go for one of the people that from my experience was playing like a casual PR. You didn't even give him time to claim anything after PR when he just needed more time. So frankly scum equity in that interaction leans more to you then me.

Let's also not forget you ALSO didn't like anything Corwin did yesterday. More vocal about it then I was. We just went about it differently day 2 in the aftermath. You thought the Owen interaction cleared him I didn't.

I let Toffee do the grilling and 'observe' so to speak because I feel rude trying to make the game all about me. Hence letting others take the lead. I voted a hat I have had in the null/scum pile since the literal beginning of the game. This play is consistent with my earlier voting of following Clidd immediately because I like slipstreaming votes with opinions I agree with.

A theory is reasonable, but ultimately just a theory until given evidence otherwise. Like my or you flips.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by Crescent »

And you want
my
evidence?

Spoiler:
In post 435, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 430, UNOwen wrote:
In post 402, GeorgeBailey wrote: Agreed, Uno hasn't moved their vote since RVS and the shade in [post]307[post] feels like, er, posturing? Or would the right word be rallying.

Like whether or not they should move their vote in case there's any traction.
Specifically with Elsa she wanted to know my opinion earlier and I told her I suspected Corwin without elaborating. Since she didn't press me further I'm wondering if she just accepted me saying that or if she's actually been following my posts and has an opinion on my opinion.

Which I'm still looking for btw
@Elsa
Re-reading your ISO again kinda had the opposite effect of what you wanted and now your on my lower end while reading Corwin moved him up. Like... Sometimes I get sticking to the first vote but tunneling so hard day 1? Nah.
In post 432, Vivax wrote:From a cursory ISO:

I think Elsa fell off a cliff too much for my taste which is in contrast to earlier activity.
Picking gibus and N_M as scum also looks baddish, they are in my launch-bait category, and Elsa didn't really look like they were putting in much effort after that list.
The whole Corwin/GB notion seems to fly by Elsa.
I put those 2 in a separate category from the people I actually thought were scummy/needed more content for a reason. Those were the acceptable policy ones.

My activity fell off a cliff for OOG work reasons. I started the game on my vacation so now I'm back to a normal busy time. Will be at work again today like I said yesterday but I am paying attention still.

Remaking my list now.

Townist:
Eiralox (definitely way better the before)
Vivax (seems to care enough about town to look into everything)
Alex (felt townie when fighting me)
Clidd (most gut but I think I played with them 2 years ago? Just feels good)

Null:
Crescent (down from before but definitely not killing today)
Corwin (Middle of the pack now so way better)
George (townier then the 3 below)
Goldfish (feels just... Like I haven't actually noticed a game changing post and feels like a wallflower))

Scummy:
Gera (don't know but they haven't rung townie immediately to me either so I'll trust the majority.)
Owen (hasn't responded well to anything really. Too obsessed)

Wouldn't care if dead but not for being evil. Just apathetic to it:
NotMaf (he is who he is)
Gibus (the guy I feel we should compromise on if we don't have a conclusion like my original plan stated)

That's my list. The big 3 I wanna focus on day 2 will probably be what's up with Goldfish Alex or Cres. Getting the alignment of those 3 solved will definitely help us solve whatever partners we can find.

Town investigative would be good on one of those 3 or maybe me/Eira. Checking a lower tier slot feels like a waste so definitely one of us 5.

George is "neutral" here

Spoiler:
In post 696, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean. Have they both really done anything good? At least when I saw George interact with Alex earlier I got a good feeling. The most I remember from Gibus is a naked vote on me after copying my post, the VC, and now hopping onto Corwin.

It's not an important question to me since they're both low and can change spots. But sorry if me not responding makes it seem like I'm avoiding it cuz I don't wanna answer it.

"George interaction with Alex gave me a good feeling" George had NOT POSTED ONCE between these two posts.

Spoiler:
In post 759, Elsa Jay wrote:Rather solve Corwin or Owen by eliming one of them tbh. Owen for doing nothing besides focusing on Corwin or Corwin for that weird Vivax thing. The Corwin one tho has the benefit of maybe being too stupid to be scum?

I won't vote George today. Doesn't feel right.

"I want to kill Corwin or Owen today, I don't care which. Just not George.

George has 1 content post, a spew of fluff, and a vote on Owen between 726 and 759. No reason is given for this stance. This is after a series of posts shading Corwin and setting herself up to vote post. This was one of the group of posts I pointed out that made it feel clear at the time she did not care which of the two were voted.

Spoiler:
In post 772, Crescent wrote:The progression of posts 705, 759, 762, and 767 is bad and makes me question if Elsa is scum and both Corwin and Owen are town, since she apparently has little concern over which of the two get voted off so long as it's one of them.

My post noting her posts. This doesn't even include #773, which fits in the same progression as not feeling like she cares who dies.

In post 817, Elsa Jay wrote:Of course Cres decided to ignore the crumbs from our PR and made him reveal. Great going there.
A flat out lie to protect George after he claims. She is questioned on this repeatedly.
In post 827, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 820, Crescent wrote:
In post 817, Elsa Jay wrote:Of course Cres decided to ignore the crumbs from our PR and made him reveal. Great going there.
It's interesting how GB has 6 votes on him, yet Elsa is consistently blaming me and only me for him having a train.
Because you just made the entire town flip on a dime to a guy you admitted had less scum equity then Corwin or Owen. And as someone who rolls scum more often then most, I've picked up noticing PRs pretty well. That's why I was against this to start with.
Doubles down on the lie.

Spoiler:
In post 882, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 877, Crescent wrote:So Elsa, when did he apparently breadcrumb detective, since you seem to be the only one in the game who thinks he did?
Oh that was hogwash. I just wanted you to take like an hour to look for it or something so you wouldn't kill him.

He did play like a standard investigator PR tho. That was enough of a sign to me NOT to go there.

But yeah I'm getting Owen tomorrow. Nobody hammers there before we actually get to talk it out.

Admits it's a lie after he's hammered. Says she's killing Owen. Owen flips scum, and she guns Corwin? This doesn't flow at all.

During this later time are repeated posts that either shade me, demonize me, or both, for pushing the George vote.

I could probably do more, but I'm getting paranoid of somehow losing this page so...
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1432, Alexcellent wrote:Cres, please humour a tired and under the weather player who can’t be bothered going through your 9000 post ISO at the moment, but is that the first time you’ve shared that theory about Elsa?
Second, actually.

The first time I didn't mention that she claimed "breadcrumb" and only retracted it after he died.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and if someone gets to -1 before claiming a nondescript "PR" my response will always be "kill it." Personal policy based on experience~
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

Alex, re 1427. That's my #3 I mentioned earlier that I didn't want to bring up at the time. I'm out of the house right now, and I'll add to this in a few hours.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1437, Corwinoid wrote:Alex, re 1427. That's my #3 I mentioned earlier that I didn't want to bring up at the time. I'm out of the house right now, and I'll add to this in a few hours.
With the immediate vote on you, I feel like this goes along with the motive scum had for you to be their ideal voteoff.

With the Gibus train, I believe the pattern of behavior of
watching
more than
participating
to be established. This is the situation I was waiting for today. This is why I challenged her for parking her vote uselessly on Corwin, and this is why I challenged her when BBT and I were doing all the work on scrutinizing Gibus. The answers I got suggested someone who really isn't trying to solve, they're trying to follow.

Elsa is an argument I've quietly built up for quite some time now. I always wanted to pop it late in the day because I do think there's a pretty decent chance of her being scum, but she's coasted by so much I wanted to give it ample time to strengthen.

I going to do it tomorrow, just.... Was not planning to get serious again. I actually have a reason to be awake right now anyway because... Circumstances, and I don't know when I'm going to be functional tomorrow.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

I mean when I say for fun I usually mean it. If your not having fun it's not a game anymore. You said the opposite earlier, that it's about winning. The vote park on Corwin was justified as my vote yada yada but the more correct word would be 'spite'. Telling me not to do something or saying "if you do/don't do that you're stupid" makes me wanna do it more.

Hope whatever circumstances happened end peacefully.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and side note the vibes Gera are giving off have been consistently better today than the ones he gave off yesterday, which gives me a curious feeling.

I'm asking myself if I like
any
of these trains right now. Food for thought overnight.
Corwinoid
Corwinoid
Goon
Corwinoid
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:06 pm

Post by Corwinoid »

In post 1438, Crescent wrote:Elsa is an argument I've quietly built up for quite some time now. I always wanted to pop it late in the day because I do think there's a pretty decent chance of her being scum, but she's coasted by so much I wanted to give it ample time to strengthen.
Skate session was a lot shorter than expected, so I'll be back at a computer sooner than I thought. But same, I tried to sit on this so I had more time reading her unsus play. I thought it would come up tomorrow though, not late day today.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1441, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1438, Crescent wrote:Elsa is an argument I've quietly built up for quite some time now. I always wanted to pop it late in the day because I do think there's a pretty decent chance of her being scum, but she's coasted by so much I wanted to give it ample time to strengthen.
Skate session was a lot shorter than expected, so I'll be back at a computer sooner than I thought. But same, I tried to sit on this so I had more time reading her unsus play. I thought it would come up tomorrow though, not late day today.
Mm I get that. I feel I am at far too much a risk of being shot tonight to sit on the case I've built. Unless I just completely quit I was always bringing it up today.

I feel like Elsa gets a little bit of attention every now and then, but it never sticks. You seem to indicate you've been tiptoeing around her rather than challenging her directly. I kinda think you're not the only one, either.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:13 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Yeah I kinda guessed someone would wanna wait 24 hours, go "here's an essay why Elsa is evil" and with so little time and no way to counteract it I'd die a painful death. Hence doing it now with more time left over for others to think about it.

I have a sense of schemes against my life.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:16 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Oh I never answered this.

Yeah Toffee is probably town. Way more interactive and already has more posts then NotMaf.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 1439, Elsa Jay wrote:I mean when I say for fun I usually mean it. If your not having fun it's not a game anymore. You said the opposite earlier, that it's about winning. The vote park on Corwin was justified as my vote yada yada but the more correct word would be 'spite'. Telling me not to do something or saying "if you do/don't do that you're stupid" makes me wanna do it more.

Hope whatever circumstances happened end peacefully.
So what happened that your stance on George changed twice?

Once during a period of time where he didn't post at all, and you referenced something you'd never referenced before.

And once during a period of time after he mostly shitposted where your response was a hard defense of "Anyone but him I don't care who".
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:33 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Eliminating options is way easier if you don't question why. Maybe I had a better reason then just "feels like a PR instead of scummy" during the actual day? I don't have a pen and paper to write it all down in. Or a PT.

I just know that day I was okay with Owen or Corwin dying and anyone elsa dying would just somehow screw town over. Which it did. Because you killed a Detective.

Off to bed for real now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:08 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

@Cresecent - #1300 from Gibus is very easy to do as scum. All he has done is explain a town read (on someone whose alignment would be known to him, therefore forming a town read on town!Corwin would be straight forward). What purpose does it solve? If he wanted to solve the Vivax vs Corwin thing then why choose Corwin? Vivax is the guy with 4 votes and potentially being elimmed. Surely, if that's the conflict you're trying to solve, you prove why the guy
more
likely to be elimmed is town and not the guy who is literally under 0 pressure.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Alex, where are you at in this game?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:21 pm

Post by Eiralox »

^ alex seems town af. alex slips by the radar. is alex town? never trust eira's judgement.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”