Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2223, over90 wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky

I didnt read anything.
I can elim nk15 too for his game.
I want to elim kitty for protecting elsa. But he can be town.

And like I said i consider italiano is not with std, but he is voted by kitty and dkkoba. This is strange.

And i also dont like enchant.
what's the case for kitty maf?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2224, Andante wrote:
In post 2220, DkKoba wrote:I'm not getting off you until you townread me. You must be policied before limlo if you are going to tunnel me.
considering you SR me for SRing mqbosco who is "clear town" like.. lol whatever
I clearly scumread your predessesor but ok :)
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2223, over90 wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky

I didnt read anything.
I can elim nk15 too for his game.
I want to elim kitty for protecting elsa. But he can be town.

And like I said i consider italiano is not with std, but he is voted by kitty and dkkoba. This is strange.

And i also dont like enchant.
level 1 read - read how scum talk to kitty.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2226, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2224, Andante wrote:
In post 2220, DkKoba wrote:I'm not getting off you until you townread me. You must be policied before limlo if you are going to tunnel me.
considering you SR me for SRing mqbosco who is "clear town" like.. lol whatever
I clearly scumread your predessesor but ok :)
SRed nash for what exactly? that ISO is so empty
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:11 am

Post by DkKoba »

also kitty has a weird playstyle.

more often than not, a townie will end up defending scum. because thats how numbers work.

over90 you should consider you could be wrong - and now andante is swooping in to pocket you because she recognizes that (:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:13 am

Post by DkKoba »

I know the person who holds the Nash account and they are way out of townrange, thats what :)
retired
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Andante »

I'll try this for like the 3rd time. Unless someone wants to give me a list on like what claims/reports are, I'm not going to be super useful, but I AM town, so like, whatever, if you want me to help solve, I need the info, or if yall just wanna vote me out, you can do that too I guess
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:14 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2230, DkKoba wrote:I know the person who holds the Nash account and they are way out of townrange, thats what :)
right.. and last time they replaced out and I took the slot.. you were tunneling them... and they were town, so do we need to do this again? Maybe you just can't read them
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

Like I said - if it isn't you - its probably CSF/Enchant

and you want to go out of your way to defend the CSF slot

and I know your scum meta is to not bus ever and defend partners to the death

so you going after exactly me looks like scum agenda, the way I expect you to play this out as scum. Got it?
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:16 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm gonna sheep koba
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2233, DkKoba wrote:and you want to go out of your way to defend the CSF slot
didn't I literally start agreeing with you they weren't towny as I read... that 2nd reads post
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:21 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok you kinda didnt in that it wasnt clear but i see it now

VOTE: Enchant

Enchant being in the hood + enchant not really hitting his town meta + Elsa spewing theres 2 scum in hood likely feels like this is a hit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:22 am

Post by DkKoba »

i admit now i was tunneled lmao

i actually honestly townread some of nashed posts i just wanted to uh see how youd react to continued pressure
retired
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:33 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Who's in the hood?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 116, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 113, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 112, NashedPotato wrote:I'm not following a meta-read of someone I am unaware the meta of
you've played with me like 3 or 4 times or was this about VD? Also you seem like you are scum reading me in , no?
As a joke. I believe O90's tone is off so I do think they are scum at this moment
Mathblade, Mala, Enchant, and former member Elsa
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:35 am

Post by DkKoba »

oh i didnt mean to quote that, i was looking at it earlier lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2011, DkKoba wrote:
In post 892, Elsa Jay wrote:I don't wanna lie and put people somewhere randomly. I can do something better tho if it helps the town. Mala doesn't wanna interact in it anyway.
In post 18, Enchant wrote:I am in Masonry with MonkeyMan576, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
In post 20, Enchant wrote:Oh yeah.

I am in Masonry with Anime, Carcalilly and takotsubo syndrome.
It's updated to me, Enchant, Mala, and Carca but we're all in a neighborhood and with 4 people in it it's a pretty easy assumption to assume there's scum in there somewhere. If Over is scum he knows that too and is already setting up my elim tomorrow for not being shot as a PR. I'm nothing but a neighbor.

Been reading the thread and the neighborhood I replaced in and of the 3 I think Enchant is probably the closest to confirmed town to me, while Carca is null and Mala is scummy and most likely to be the evil one.

That help?
for a weird reason this feels spewy of possibly 2 scum in the hood. I dont know how to explain it but elsa may have planned to bus a person in the hood who was scum and I'll take a look at those ISOs later/see if this comes up later
In post 2017, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1282, Elsa Jay wrote:Ehh it's easier to just do it like so

Titus - Odd Night Roleblocker
Elsa Mala Enchant Carca - Neighbor
Deus - Ascetic

Honestly if I'm a betting man, assuming scum have 4, and we have 1 scum in the neighborhood, that leaves not much room for people actually being VT. Maybe the Neighbors are the VTs in this situation.

I just doubt Ascetic fits in with a Roleblocker claim in the same game unless it's TVS.
this again, I feel that this is trying to weave a specific narrative of only 1 scum in the hood. mind you elsa has not said very much about his hoodmates at this point.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:37 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1087, Elsa Jay wrote:? Over do you know what a neighborhood is?

Friendly reminder it's me, Enchant, Mala and Carca in it. I trust Enchant the most. Mala replaces in and doesn't even bother to have ever typed into the hood. If we know for like 90% certainty 1 scum is in the neighborhood I just know it ain't me.

She also hasn't even talked to me about here or in the hood so I cantt say wecet tried talking it out.
In post 1462, Elsa Jay wrote:Elsa Jay (formally Gamma)
Mathblade (formally Carcalilly)
Malakitten (and her alt Tako)
Enchant

By common sense and basic math we know one of us is evil. Math is trying to figure it out after replacing in who among the 3 of us it is.

And I'd call you Cat, but considering we got a Kitty and a Kitten, your nickname from me is Scratch.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:38 am

Post by DkKoba »

@mathblade @mala how did discussions go surrounding enchant from elsa?
retired
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:58 am

Post by MathBlade »

Very little

She was pretty quick to answer generic questions Eg who replaced what slot but most of her ISO Elsa and Mala bickering

I am just sort of lost and would love someone to provide a case or something or reasoning
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

UNVOTE:

Someone sell me on something
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 2237, DkKoba wrote:ok you kinda didnt in that it wasnt clear but i see it now

VOTE: Enchant

Enchant being in the hood + enchant not really hitting his town meta + Elsa spewing theres 2 scum in hood likely feels like this is a hit
Congratulations, you failed.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 6:14 am

Post by Enchant »

Again.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2020, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:NK15 quickhammer came out of nowhere after not talking about StD at all D3
Aside from that quickhammer, pretty bad voting record by voting people who have either flipped town or I believe are town
Weird vote in
Gamma soft defended him in , which seems partner-y
Quoting this as a summary why NK15 is scum
In post 1857, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1835, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1130, KittyTacky wrote:There's at least one scum in
Titus
, Bosco, and
NK
weird soft bus?
VOTE: Not Mafia
Btw, this post seems to imply that NK15 has reason to SR KittyTacky, but that scumread seemed to have disappeared into thin air today.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”