Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:32 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 319, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 299, Firebringer wrote:PenguinPower - The grifter. Would sell five people the same bridge. That he has no rights to sell.
Shoshin - The illusionist Makes you think she isn't here even when her name is clearly in the player list.
Ejjinami - The brains of the operation. Will play 3d chess all around you while you are playing 1d chess.
why are you scumreading ejjinami?

and the fact that they're likely to be leader, does that worry you at all?
you really could be asking better questions here tbh
frankly speaking with your level of involvement, I’m more surprised that you do strongly agree with the town-read

talk to me about rat.
In post 320, Aisa wrote:The second heal is tentative. I think CSF's posting has shown engagement with the game and a solvey attitude. Her latest posts in particular seem pro-town in the way they advance the gamestate. I think I've also seen others mention they townlean her, so I think there is a chance of getting a consensus election on her. Anyone wanna join me here?

I could consider Fidget if people think that's a better option. I could be persuaded on Andante or NotHectic, but I think both carry some real risk, so I think I would need some actual persuasion or something notable to happen.
frankly, I’d probably pair you all before thinking of healing.
those are the 2 players I have currently the most doubts about
bleh
How is cat scratch townie?
and frankly, I’m sorry if it’s just me reading into wrong things- I don’t trust fidget. I seriously don’t think anyone has provided any good reason for them being town . I mean, I admit that my reason for being wary of her might be pretty dumb as well but I really don’t like how seriously people want to heal there “just because” and are ok with doing it without really any progression being there.

You seemed to strongly town-read antante before. Why them over her?
What do you think about rodent btw?
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:33 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

Your point is that I've never seen your scum game - but I have. Please stop arguing semantics with me.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 323, Andante wrote: I mean, 188 was pretty good, Rat seems towny, thinking logically, I have no issue with rat and ejj being the leaders

suddenly deciding to support a (probably townie) low-poster with close to no explanation feels slightly townie
If rat were scum that really wouldn't make sense either... I doubt scum!andante would seriously consider trying to make Rat a leader despite the opposition
Like, it just lacks an agenda
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:42 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote: Well still Andante, maybe Fidget? I’ve really liked her recent posting. I also agree with whomever thinks Gamma’s probably town here. I played with scum!Gamma in a comparible setup and he didn’t play anything like this.
tbh agreed with gamma (even tho it’s mainly gut on my side)
disagree with fidget-regardless if reasonable or not
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote:But I’m usually paranoid about Roden. Wrt RR, he is always scummy irrespective of alignment. It’s the degree that makes that ai.
I… really don’t think they’re scummy here :/
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote:I have no idea rn who is scum but Andante is an absolute townlock
great then
In post 328, Loki Dokie wrote:I prefer Andante and Fidget but not opposed to Eijj. Need more convincing on RR but don’t really understand the suspicion on him either.
remove fidget and we agree 100%
In post 329, NotAHecticAlt wrote: I think RR is pretty much obviously scum
wait, why lol?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:45 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 335, Loki Dokie wrote:I am that low because if you’re scum here you need me dead. And you putting no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted ANYWHERE on site is EXACTLY what you did to me in Witch Hunt.
not sure if you realize it, you’re both getting into an ego-fight.
(similarly to me and andante, just for different reasons)
that's not exactly progressive
In post 337, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Loki being this ignorant and not tmi-ing me town is town indicative
mm
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:45 am

Post by ejjinami »

Frankly speaking I also DO like how lonely hectic seems in fighting for the leader position. People are either scum-reading him or just plainly ignoring
Besides Loki (who they’re having an ego-fight with), no one cares to bring attention to hectic’s actions
Based solely on the thread-state, that may really be a townie who’s just being loud and who no one really cares about supporting
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 351, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Your point is that I've never seen your scum game - but I have. Please stop arguing semantics with me.
In post 350, ejjinami wrote:
In post 299, Firebringer wrote:PenguinPower - The grifter. Would sell five people the same bridge. That he has no rights to sell.
Shoshin - The illusionist Makes you think she isn't here even when her name is clearly in the player list.
Ejjinami - The brains of the operation. Will play 3d chess all around you while you are playing 1d chess.

frankly speaking with your level of involvement, I’m more surprised that you do strongly agree with the town-read

talk to me about rat.
In post 320, Aisa wrote:The second heal is tentative. I think CSF's posting has shown engagement with the game and a solvey attitude. Her latest posts in particular seem pro-town in the way they advance the gamestate. I think I've also seen others mention they townlean her, so I think there is a chance of getting a consensus election on her. Anyone wanna join me here?

I could consider Fidget if people think that's a better option. I could be persuaded on Andante or NotHectic, but I think both carry some real risk, so I think I would need some actual persuasion or something notable to happen.
frankly, I’d probably pair you all before thinking of healing.
those are the 2 players I have currently the most doubts about
bleh
How is cat scratch townie?
and frankly, I’m sorry if it’s just me reading into wrong things- I don’t trust fidget. I seriously don’t think anyone has provided any good reason for them being town . I mean, I admit that my reason for being wary of her might be pretty dumb as well but I really don’t like how seriously people want to heal there “just because” and are ok with doing it without really any progression being there.

You seemed to strongly town-read antante before. Why them over her?
What do you think about rodent btw?
What is your reasoning for sr Fidget? She seems pretty damned townie to me? Like I totally don’t understand how you make your reads and wrt: Andante, I have played two games with Andante!scum and two with Andante!town, so I’m extremely confident she is not scum here.
In post 351, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Your point is that I've never seen your scum game - but I have. Please stop arguing semantics with me.
This is why I don’t tr you, you keep misrepping my posting. You say I tr Shoshin when I have no read on her and I never ever said you haven’t seen my scumgame. What I actually did say is I have 0 recollection of whatever game you’re referring to and I have correctly tr you in two games. Stop misrepping my posting would be a nice start if I’m actually wrong on you.

And wrt to RR, how do you know he’s not thinking the same as me wrt to Shoshin? You just flat out assume she has to be scum and he’s her buddy? What if it is internet issues and that slot winds up being town? You’re just making assumptions.

And even if I’m wrong on you, remember the game you spectated in where you had all of the wrong reads? Like I think Implosion!scum and maybe Enchant!town or was it a different scum you were wrong on?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:49 am

Post by ejjinami »

TLDR: based on the threadstate:
no one supporting hectic (despite there being a lot of noise and people town-reading them) might make them town
People being so happy to jump onto Fidget’s heal-wagon with no explanation, just because… frankly speaking isn’t enough to make them scum. It’s just enough to make me wary
I said it before, I’m seriously against it
if anyone wants to talk about it, please do tho

I'm getting to the point where I'll probably just end up healing andante for safety regardless of what I said at the beginning of the game :/
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:52 am

Post by Fidget »

Spoiler: ejj
In post 346, ejjinami wrote:fidget’s read on rat - - self-reminder nr 2. Later.

I feel good about rat. They’re deliberately choosing what to talk about (they only seem to talk about something if they consider it important) and the things they did consider important so far are purely pro-town.
In post 188, Radical Rat wrote:Also, I thought the post cap being 150 per phase was high enough as to be largely inconsequential, but at the rate some of you are going... Yikes.

I stand by my Andante heal for now, she's overthinking things a bit, but looks plenty Town to me. Firebringer's point that he'd be electing her as scum is valid, but if scum wants to help elect a Townie as leader, I'm sure not gonna be the one to stop them.

I think Hectic is probably Town. Which is to say that the alt that ISN'T Hectic must not be. Really, just not a fan of all the grandstanding, feels like a spicy mix of LAMIST and Too Scummy To Be Scum, so they're off my list of viable leaders.

Firebringer I think is genuinely Town here, though largely gut at this point. Wouldn't want him as leader though, because while I do enjoy a good shitpost every now and then... I'd rather someone more reliable take the reins.

Ejj I could go either way on. Leaning Town for now.

Everyone else.... No terribly strong opinions on. Mildly sus of Penguin, but that's just like. A vague feeling, less than even gut.
They had the courage to go against the flow (SR on hectic; TR on FB – considered those reads important); yet they mention them only “by chance” and use their energy&vote to heal (probably) town leaders (me, andante)
In post 265, Radical Rat wrote:Ejj feels like the Town version of The Alt (not) Formerly Known As Hectic.

Like, they're similarly hyperposting, both coming off as somewhat arrogant, and tinged with LAMIST.... But for reasons I can't quite articulate, Ejj's posting seems genuine, while citceH's doesn't.
In post 321, Radical Rat wrote:Intent to hammer Ejj if there are no major objections
In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:I'm going to also say that the people shading shoshin are slightly more suspicious than they were before doing that.

They literally have not posted whatsoever. That's just a flake to me, and probably not AI unless they have a history of doing this as scum.
focusing on pro-town stuff.
Ignoring players who COULD be healed, there are arguments for picking them, and may possibly be scum (fidget, aisa, loki, hectic)

This feels like a townie mindset
Or at the very least – unless they are precisely scum with andante- they are town-siding right now, showing no interest in talking about others despite having the guts to do so

How is scumreading N-Hect going against the flow? They're floating more to the town side right now, but a lot of their posting still leads nowhere, cause, hyperposting. I had the impression that N-Hect was more of a controversial type read than consensus town

RR comes off as not having takes in most of their posts, although when prompted by N-Hectic, they did give a sizable response, yeah. I guess we just disagree on the vibes it gives us. I also didn't really care for the town leader posts the same way you do. I'm not sure how to explain how I'm seeing a fairly withdrawn playstyle whereas you see towny. Let me check what I was saying the other night though
In post 294, Fidget wrote:I'm somewhat suspicious of Radical Rat. Maybe I'm just jealous of their ability to get a grasp on the game so quickly like in 188. Their first five or so posts are jokes or mech too, so they hadn't rlly engaged with too many of their reads, rather observing. I'm not sure though.
Spoiler: start of RR ISO
In post 20, Radical Rat wrote:HEAL: Andante

I know she requested not to be one, but I find that those who seek positions of power are often not the sort of people I want in positions of power.
In post 22, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 18, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are there events for every day phase?
HEAL: Roden
HEAL: Cat Scratch Fever
First one is just cuz, second one is because I feel like the question about what Leader does is a genuine town ask

Anyway, looks like this is the chance to put some demons to rest more directly.
I think it's best we take this one leader at a time for now. Gives us time for more AI content to be generated from the first election that can be used to inform the second.
In post 48, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 37, Loki Dokie wrote:Why are we voting heals based only off a few posts? I like the reasoning behind the heals but the game just literally started.
We only have four days to make two votes. Things need to get moving quickly if we don't want it to default to plurality (and we do not want that)
In post 186, Radical Rat wrote:I think the leader gets to go back in time and kill Pooky before he hosts this game

It's logical, but it's the kind of logical I see as safe and something I fall back on when I don't have much else to say.

RR has an impressive amount for someone this withdrawn and who doesn't "really have thoughts"
In post 188, Radical Rat wrote:Also, I thought the post cap being 150 per phase was high enough as to be largely inconsequential, but at the rate some of you are going... Yikes.

I stand by my Andante heal for now, she's overthinking things a bit, but looks plenty Town to me. Firebringer's point that he'd be electing her as scum is valid, but if scum wants to help elect a Townie as leader, I'm sure not gonna be the one to stop them.

I think Hectic is probably Town. Which is to say that the alt that ISN'T Hectic must not be. Really, just not a fan of all the grandstanding, feels like a spicy mix of LAMIST and Too Scummy To Be Scum, so they're off my list of viable leaders.

Firebringer I think is genuinely Town here, though largely gut at this point. Wouldn't want him as leader though, because while I do enjoy a good shitpost every now and then... I'd rather someone more reliable take the reins.

Everyone else.... No terribly strong opinions on. Mildly sus of Penguin, but that's just like. A vague feeling, less than even gut.
That's why I say I'm not sure whether to believe RR has had this many feelings at that point, or if they're stretching a bit.

EJJ, I kind of don't really feel like you responded to me so much as said.... well.. that RR is playing protown and you think they're townie. I've bolded what I mean below:
Spoiler: EJJ quote
In post 346, ejjinami wrote:fidget’s read on rat - - self-reminder nr 2. Later.

I feel good about rat.
They’re deliberately choosing what to talk about (they only seem to talk about something if they consider it important) and the things they did consider important so far
are purely pro-town.

They had the courage to go against the flow (SR on hectic; TR on FB – considered those reads important); yet they mention them only “by chance” and use their energy&vote to heal (probably) town leaders (me, andante)
In post 265, Radical Rat wrote:Ejj feels like the Town version of The Alt (not) Formerly Known As Hectic.

Like, they're similarly hyperposting, both coming off as somewhat arrogant, and tinged with LAMIST.... But for reasons I can't quite articulate, Ejj's posting seems genuine, while citceH's doesn't.
In post 321, Radical Rat wrote:Intent to hammer Ejj if there are no major objections
In post 322, Radical Rat wrote:I'm going to also say that the people shading shoshin are slightly more suspicious than they were before doing that.

They literally have not posted whatsoever. That's just a flake to me, and probably not AI unless they have a history of doing this as scum.
focusing on pro-town stuff.

Ignoring players who COULD be healed, there are arguments for picking them, and may possibly be scum (fidget, aisa, loki, hectic)

This feels like a townie mindset

Or at the very least – unless they are precisely scum with andante-
they are town-siding right now,
showing no interest in talking about others despite having the guts to do so

That's why I think we probably just disagree about the way it struck us, and I'm not sure there's too much else to investigate... we're not even really close

The one point you made though, I disagree with -- I don't think RR scumreading Hectic was particularly against the grain.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:53 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 353, ejjinami wrote:
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote: Well still Andante, maybe Fidget? I’ve really liked her recent posting. I also agree with whomever thinks Gamma’s probably town here. I played with scum!Gamma in a comparible setup and he didn’t play anything like this.
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote:But I’m usually paranoid about Roden. Wrt RR, he is always scummy irrespective of alignment. It’s the degree that makes that ai.
In post 327, Loki Dokie wrote:I have no idea rn who is scum but Andante is an absolute townlock
great then
In post 328, Loki Dokie wrote:I prefer Andante and Fidget but not opposed to Eijj. Need more convincing on RR but don’t really understand the suspicion on him either.
wait, why lol?
No you misunderstood my point about RR. I’m not calling him scum. I’ve seen games with him where he often gets wrongly sr as town and I’ve also seen him as scum. That’s my point. He’s extremely obviously scummy as scum. Not really sure how to explain this better?

So convince me why Fidget is scum and I’ll unvote her? Also we have one day left and I have no intention of keeping my vote on a vanity wagon.
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:53 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

In post 353, ejjinami wrote:
great then
wait, why lol?
consider a RR/FB/Shoshin world
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 357, ejjinami wrote:TLDR: based on the threadstate:
no one supporting hectic (despite there being a lot of noise and people town-reading them) might make them town
People being so happy to jump onto Fidget’s heal-wagon with no explanation, just because… frankly speaking isn’t enough to make them scum. It’s just enough to make me wary
I said it before, I’m seriously against it
if anyone wants to talk about it, please do tho

I'm getting to the point where I'll probably just end up healing andante for safety regardless of what I said at the beginning of the game :/
Who is healing me? I'm pretty sure Loki is, I didn't notice others. Unless I'm being obtuse, I don't get why you reference worry towards people voting me so much.

I suppose you believe in your personality based read earlier -- or is it something else I did perhaps? I don't really mind either way, I'm just curious
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 354, ejjinami wrote:
In post 335, Loki Dokie wrote:I am that low because if you’re scum here you need me dead. And you putting no poster in your PoE who hasn’t posted ANYWHERE on site is EXACTLY what you did to me in Witch Hunt.
not sure if you realize it, you’re both getting into an ego-fight.
In post 337, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Loki being this ignorant and not tmi-ing me town is town indicative
mm
Yes, you're pretty much right.

I also worry about Loki and Not Not Not Not Not..............'s post count limit too. They're having a mafia moment right now I guess.

If you're around I'd be interesting in discussing why you think it necessary to heal Andante specifically (despite what you said at beginning of the game).
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 350, ejjinami wrote:

talk to me about rat.
What would be better questions to ask? I think it would be a towny reaction to see your scumread get voted up, and try to push back but tbh fb doesn’t seem concerned about that playing out

Why? I think you’re probably my top townread right now.

I think rat has gotten easy trs for not doing much, and that makes me wary.
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 350, ejjinami wrote:and frankly, I’m sorry if it’s just me reading into wrong things- I don’t trust fidget. I seriously don’t think anyone has provided any good reason for them being town . I mean, I admit that my reason for being wary of her might be pretty dumb as well but I really don’t like how seriously people want to heal there “just because” and are ok with doing it without really any progression being there.
In post 344, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Fidget [1]:
Loki Dokie
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:06 am

Loki and hectic, your back and forth is tiresome no offense. You guys are alts, yes? Are they outed?
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:10 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

mine was outted in the other game on this account, I'm DkKoba - I'll let Loki decide to out their main but it is an outted alt if you know where to look.

whats your read on us btw?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:13 am

My gut reaction is that I kinda think you guys are tvting over something dumb like past games where you successfully read each other off of
NotAHecticAlt
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
NotAHecticAlt
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:15 am

Post by NotAHecticAlt »

Does knowing who I am change your read in any shape or form? If so, how?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:18 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

Eijj I think Fidget reads really townie to me but I obviously have to hammer a wagon come deadline but I’m vibing with a lot of her takes and really don’t see why she’s scum here?

So I’m currently voting my preferred heals because we still have over a day left.

@Fidget do you agree with NAHA about RR? Idk. I mean obviously if either Shoshin or far more likely her replacement flips scum, it would obviously have to make me take another look at RR.

Asia is also fine I think. Need more on CSF not really seeing a problem with them, so again don’t understand what eijj sees.

The more this game goes on, I’m really glad I’m not in consideration, I don’t need the pressure.

@CSF, also tell me why you sr. RR.

If RR is actually scum here, then I’m maybe wrong on NAHA then.

In post 365, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Loki and hectic, your back and forth is tiresome no offense. You guys are alts, yes? Are they outed?
Some people might know them like Gamma and probably Andante wrt mine. I can’t really speak for NAHA.
In post 366, NotAHecticAlt wrote:mine was outted in the other game on this account, I'm DkKoba - I'll let Loki decide to out their main but it is an outted alt if you know where to look.

whats your read on us btw?
No offense but that really wasn’t cool, it’s not officially outed anywhere. If people figure it out fine but I’m not okay with it being officially outed. :/
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 358, Fidget wrote:RR comes off as not having takes in most of their posts, although when prompted by N-Hectic, they did give a sizable response, yeah.
I do want to say that I was actually in the process of writing 188 when "prompted" by They Who Shall Not Be Hectic. Which is why I gave the "Nah, not really" post as a direct response.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Anyway, no one's yelled at me about it, and time is starting to become a relevant factor so.

HEAL: Ejjinami
Welcome to leadership
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:24 am

In post 368, NotAHecticAlt wrote:Does knowing who I am change your read in any shape or form? If so, how?
It actually doesn’t change much - it does explain the aggressive pre flip partner solving. Actually feeling kind of stupid I didn’t realize it before but I’m going to blame it on being sick

I heard you had a pretty good scum game though
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:28 am

In post 371, Radical Rat wrote:Anyway, no one's yelled at me about it, and time is starting to become a relevant factor so.

HEAL: Ejjinami
Welcome to leadership
Who’s your preferred second vote rn?
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:30 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 356, Loki Dokie wrote: What is your reasoning for sr Fidget? She seems pretty damned townie to me? Like I totally don’t understand how you make your reads and wrt: Andante, I have played two games with Andante!scum and two with Andante!town, so I’m extremely confident she is not scum here.
She’s responding to everything equally. Shows no selection for posts – which implies that she’s power-posting out of a feeling of obligation
That alone makes me seriously against town-reading her for being “chill” and “helpful”
It feels like personality at best and scummy at worst (talking about everything equally and wallposting could be a sign that she’s just doing it because she thinks that’s the townie thing to do)

What’s the case for her being town tho?

Willing to trust on andante
In post 358, Fidget wrote: How is scumreading N-Hect going against the flow?
let me redefine “going against the flow”
Along with their takes on FB and PP- to me this was an indicator that they were willing to take initiative and create their own pushes
Notice how few people were talking about that trio – Making reads on people no one is interested in – is imo a sign of initiative and a sign of going against the flow
Considering the fact that they ONLY pushed strong town the entire phase and were just simply ignoring all opportunities to push less safe heals – I think it’s townie
In post 358, Fidget wrote: RR comes off as not having takes in most of their posts,
that’s cat scratch to me
RR made reads on people no one was interested in – imo- that’s genuine thought
Cat scratch talked about those everyone was interested in (myself/andante (if I remember correctly))
while their only scum-read was a low-poster (rat) – imo – that sounds like the lack of individual thinking
In post 358, Fidget wrote: That's why I think we probably just disagree about the way it struck us, and I'm not sure there's too much else to investigate... we're not even really close
fair

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”