Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:44 pm

Post by Andante »

did you ever think just for a second I've been trying to be nice? like I don't have the info needed to just blindly tunnel someone, I know that, I accept that. I'm legit trying my best given the situation here, I'm literally different from whatever meta you're going off of, and last time you death tunneled me I was town..
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think that you are trying to push town over so yes i scumread you because you have pushed NK15/Kitty/Myself all 3 of which I believe are town based on how scum treated those slots + one of them is me
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

and I know you have an anti bus meta

ergo it is very likely you are scum considering this -

do you think enchant is town?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 435, Enchant wrote:Sometimes scummy people have town PM.
Sometimes town people have scum PM.

Solution? KILLEVERYONE

VOTE: NK15
actualy rereading this string NK15 maybe scum with enchant

all i know is im 100% on enchant atp

VOTE: Enchant
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 459, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 1.3 !

takotsubo syndrome
(5):
SirCakez
Gamma Emerald
, KittyTacky, Not Known 15,
Save The Dragons

Not Known 15 (5):
Carcalilly
DeasVail
, ItalianoVD, Enchant,
over90

KittyTacky (1):
mq.bosco

mq.bosco (1):
NashedPotato
ItalianoVD (1):
Nero Cain

Dannflor
(1):
RCEnigma

RCEnigma
(1):
Dannflor

not voting (1):
takotsubo syndrome

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-05 13:31:22)

modorator notes
  • cakez is VLA until monday
  • deasvail is VLA for two days
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also if mathblade is alive in limlo (if we havent won by then) they should be heavily considered
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 501, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE: need a moment to get my head back into this game
In post 502, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: sircakez
StD unvoted and put NK15 in the lead subtly

NK15 is town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 577, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler:

vote count 1.4 !

takotsubo syndrome
(3):
SirCakez
Gamma Emerald
, KittyTacky,
Not Known 15 (3):
Carcalilly
DeasVail
over90

ItalianoVD (2):
Nero Cain
, Not Known 15
Gamma Emerald
(2):
takotsubo syndrome, RCEnigma

KittyTacky (1):
mq.bosco

mq.bosco
(1):
NashedPotato
RCEnigma
(1):
Dannflor

SirCakez
(1):
Save The Dragons

Nero Cain
(1):
ItalianoVD

not voting (1):
Enchant

with 16 alive, it takes 9 to cause someone to be ever so slowly slowly locked up in their own house. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-06-05 13:31:22)

modorator notes
  • cakez is VLA until monday
the votecount after that little string of events after the previously quoted vote count

and yes i colored alive people as green because theyre blatant town off spew and im not negotiating that atp. only math could have masterminded a bus but i dont think they live to endgame as town if we end up missing on the consensus PoE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 604, schadd_ wrote:takotsubo syndrome will now play using the account malakittens
oh that explains that
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 608, Nero Cain wrote:ok, I get it. No voting VD till I get a gulity. ok

VOTE: gamma
gaiz but nero was scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum nero who puts gamma into the lead tied with at least 1 town wagon with his vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 826, Nero Cain wrote:elsa is gamma, VD is not gamma or Elsa. I was scum reading both VD and Gamma. Never was any traction on VD so I stopped vanity voting and started consolidating on Gamma/Elsa

scum nero btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh my fucking god over90 is vasex that explains everything

over90 i played in a large game with you last year when you were under Vasex - my account name was "Bypasser Catcher"
retired
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2256, Andante wrote:also, I genuinely love yall trying to help me get caught up to speed... we answer NM's "who was in the hood" but we can't give me a list of what was claimed/reports... nice one
Mala is neighbor JK and jailkept Elsa N1 (and there was no kill N1 so Elsa was flipped D2)

Koba claimed x-shot bp (Nero also hinted at something like this when he was playing the slot)

N_M is town bc the 1-s ascetic cop obviously crumbed an inno there

I think that's it

How caught up are you? What are your scumreads looking like right now?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:21 pm

In post 2281, DkKoba wrote:
In post 501, Save The Dragons wrote:UNVOTE: need a moment to get my head back into this game
In post 502, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: sircakez
StD unvoted and put NK15 in the lead subtly

NK15 is town
I thought about that, but doesn't not voting for NK15 make them likely to be buddies?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2288, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2256, Andante wrote:also, I genuinely love yall trying to help me get caught up to speed... we answer NM's "who was in the hood" but we can't give me a list of what was claimed/reports... nice one
Mala is neighbor JK and jailkept Elsa N1 (and there was no kill N1 so Elsa was flipped D2)

Koba claimed x-shot bp (Nero also hinted at something like this when he was playing the slot)

I think that's it

Thank you!

Umm not super caught up, I wanna say carcalilly looked especially scummy from what I was reading, now mathblade, I thought they were basically off the table here based on how people are talking, I'd need to go ISO the remaining people and see my thoughts though. CSF most likely town for helping me instead of just yelling at me...
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

mathblade is the reason elsa got buried
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2290, Andante wrote:
In post 2288, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:

I think that's it

Thank you!

Umm not super caught up, I wanna say carcalilly looked especially scummy from what I was reading, now mathblade, I thought they were basically off the table here based on how people are talking, I'd need to go ISO the remaining people and see my thoughts though.
CSF most likely town for helping me instead of just yelling at me...
thats not how mafia works
retired
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:33 pm

In post 2291, DkKoba wrote:mathblade is the reason elsa got buried
whaaat I don't think that's true
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:33 pm

lol yea I kinda agree

I'm helpful as both alignments :3
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

last 2 times i randed scum against andante i straight up ignored her and just silently killed her after she did her damage bc i didnt poke the bees nest.. the omgus is strong

when shes right its nice if shes town but when shes wrong its a painful road.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i want enchant dead today btw

i think thats the most likely hit

and thats the smartest play here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

andante has FOSes on 4 people now - she is trying to have a huge PoE bc she is thinking about how she will endgame, not sorting people IMO

so andante/enchant is my current solve.

if she's town she's scumsiding anyways so i dont really care to be more critical with that read considering nash did nothing and was ignored by scum
retired
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 2297, DkKoba wrote:so andante/enchant is my current solve.
I WISH

@enchant when are we gonna be scum together? that would be SO MUCH FUN
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you also refuse to give a read on enchant - similarly to how you were with marry when you were scum with her and i tried to extract an answer on you there.
retired

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”