Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:53 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I think they were cross about a policy elim/meme, not the votes themselves? Idek, there's clearly context here that they think people know but I don't.

Fair. Can you expand on it a bit? Honestly I've not noticed then produce anything and have lumped them with Titus/bbt

It's not scummy on its own, but the third time in four posts feels very hedgey.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:05 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 125, Bellaphant wrote:I think they were cross about a policy elim/meme, not the votes themselves? Idek, there's clearly context here that they think people know but I don't.

Fair. Can you expand on it a bit? Honestly I've not noticed then produce anything and have lumped them with Titus/bbt

It's not scummy on its own, but the third time in four posts feels very hedgey.
Doesn't change my point. They got meme voted because it's a Cult game. Korina is surely used to getting meme voted in Cult games. I just don't see a world where their first reaction to seeing that is going all rage mode and screaming at everyone who voted them for it.

Make note, I don't think Korina reacts like that as Town, and I also think Scum!Korina is good enough to know that the game is most likely to find such a reaction Scummy. So it doesn't make sense they're the Cult Leader. The only scenario where it makes sense is if Korina is a Cultist (who knows it's in benefit of the Cult for Cultists to get killed so that the Leader can recruit more), or
maybe
they're a Vengeful Townie trying to play a hero. My money is currently on the former.

Read Titus's and BBT's ISOs, then read RH9's. All of them have about the same amount of content. The only difference is that Titus and BBT are not pretending that they're solving anything. While RH9 has posted 8 posts, most of which are tangentially game-related (talking about the setup, etc.) but none of them actually get us anywhere. He doesn't have reads. Other than arguably Townleaning Jacket, who, IMHO, had not done anything worth unvoting at the time. RH9 and Titus/BBT all have zero content, but RH9 is the only of the three who is trying to look like he's contributing.

I mean. furtiveglance's not someone I have a great read on right now. I concluded that he is Townie in one scenario, and null in the other. I don't pretend to have strong reads on people I don't have ones, and I didn't want to leave that line of conversation without giving a conclusion.
Once again today begins this farce we call a trial.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:30 am

Post by Bellaphant »

UNVOTE:

In not sure I agree with what you are saying about korina but it seems a genuine thought process from you, if that makes sense? I'd also like korina to explain more about it, independent of this convo.

Yeah, I probably should have done that already ;)

I've read quite a few of furtives newbie games but never played with them. I seem to remember them getting read for things I would consider 'tone' a lot.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Enchant »

I actually remembered that i lied.

I played two games. Another was sucking bad designed abomination where cult won D2, which i wanted to forget. Now i remember this. Fuck.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:54 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

I'll read up on this tonight
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Pronoun: They

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Korina »

hey nathan, let me ask you this then

let’s say the last genuine cult game you played, you rolled cult and got super excited about it. then, through that policy meme, you get killed and don’t get to y’know, enjoy playing the game.

then, you come into another game, and irrespective of alignment, people try to kill you for the same exact policy? how happy do you think someone would be to see that?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Korina »

also i’m gonna stop reading this game since i’m getting called cult for bullshit reasons.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
They
Recruiter

Korina
They
Recruiter

Recruiter

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:25 am

Post by Korina »

my vote stays static now, have fun.

VOTE: korina
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:28 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 131, Korina wrote:also i’m gonna stop reading this game since i’m getting called cult for bullshit reasons.
Ok

Btw what god your cult cheer? Idk if i choosed names for gods it would be ZumBalo.

Culting for ZumBalo. Nice.

... Actually, you just come, not reading modpost, not reading your supposed town PM and start lecturing ppl in anti-town plan which is not gonna work.
If these reasons you was suspected are bullshit, can you explain why?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:29 am

Post by Enchant »

Everyone call scum CULT OF ZUMBALO.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Titus »

Lunch hour lesgo
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:32 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 130, Korina wrote:how happy do you think someone would be to see that?
Happy? Not really. So angry they start rageposting and now claim they don't wanna play? Definitely not.
In post 133, Enchant wrote:... Actually, you just come, not reading modpost, not reading your supposed town PM and start lecturing ppl in anti-town plan which is not gonna work.
Where did they do this?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:38 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 136, Nathann wrote:
In post 130, Korina wrote:how happy do you think someone would be to see that?
Happy? Not really. So angry they start rageposting and now claim they don't wanna play? Definitely not.
In post 133, Enchant wrote:... Actually, you just come, not reading modpost, not reading your supposed town PM and start lecturing ppl in anti-town plan which is not gonna work.
Where did they do this?

Well:
In post 70, Korina wrote:i'm not reading anything before this post btw unless it was super important. i read my role pm, and kinda clocked out of the game already coming into it and seeing three votes on me for what i can only assume is the same old joke of "haha look korina's in a cult game, what if they rolled cult this time!" when mind you, the only fucking time i rolled cult in a cult game, i instantly got wagoned and died.

so if you're voting me for that, fuck off, it's a shitty rvs reason, and a shitty fucking read to try to take.

i want all three who voted me dead in that particular order unless someone claims a tpr, in which case, i still want you dead, just not right now.
In post 72, Korina wrote:
In post 23, Beat wrote:That wouldnt be playing to a town win con Enchant

VOTE: Jacket

That said I think both vengeful townies should claim
this is a shitty take, and i don't know if town ever comes up with this take because it's so bad.

tprs retain abilities on convert.

they never claim unless e-1, in which case we decide who they should shoot and then kill them
In post 73, Korina wrote:if they're now cult vengeful, and they don't shoot who we said, that person is cult.
In post 76, Korina wrote:the more i think about it, and what i mean by think is talk to whichever alter is currently reading this alongside me - the more i realize that furtive is probably cultist, but still cult and should die regardless.
In post 83, Korina wrote:because if they refuse to kill who we said, we killed cult anyways, and vengefuls should be killed for double-elims anyways?
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:41 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 133, Enchant wrote:not reading modpost, not reading your supposed town PM
I'm moreso interested in this part - where did Korina show they didn't read their role PM? Like, none of those posts read like a slip or anything to me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:42 am

Post by Titus »

I'm reserving my thoughts on vengefuls claiming for *reasons*.

I like Enchant and Bella for town now
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:46 am

Post by Enchant »

Korina claiming they did, but in said PM clearly stated that wincon is death of Cult Leader, which is perfectly ignored considering they suggest to kill Vengeful just for double kills.

Korina basically "hunts" for death of whole cult, where it's harmful to actually vote anyone, expect CL.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:05 am

In post 34, Enchant wrote:Overall setup sucks. All PRs are basically Innocent Atheists.
Why sign up? This shit is really annoying just on a general level.
In post 113, Jacket wrote:VOTE: cat.jpeg

You seem a little too wrapped up in the mechanics discussion.
Umm, what? The lowest poster of the three (Cat, Korina, Enchant). Not making sense to me that.
In post 132, Korina wrote:my vote stays static now, have fun.

That's hot.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:06 am

6 pages of set up talk made that an incredibly difficult read.

VOTE: Jacket
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:28 am

Post by Jacket »

In post 126, Nathann wrote:Read Titus's and BBT's ISOs, then read RH9's. All of them have about the same amount of content. The only difference is that Titus and BBT are not pretending that they're solving anything. While RH9 has posted 8 posts, most of which are tangentially game-related (talking about the setup, etc.) but none of them actually get us anywhere. He doesn't have reads. Other than arguably Townleaning Jacket, who, IMHO, had not done anything worth unvoting at the time. RH9 and Titus/BBT all have zero content, but RH9 is the only of the three who is trying to look like he's contributing.
Kind of a weird distinction to draw. Titus and BBT were both only posting during RVS, RH9 made some posts after. And I'd expect you to know that RH9 tends to make posts that are...weird.
In post 132, Korina wrote:my vote stays static now, have fun.

Some people are going call this a prime cultist, but I will be brave and say it's a venge.
In post 141, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 113, Jacket wrote:VOTE: cat.jpeg

You seem a little too wrapped up in the mechanics discussion.
Umm, what? The lowest poster of the three (Cat, Korina, Enchant). Not making sense to me that..
Sure, if you're literally only looking at post numbers and not actual content it doesn't make sense. Absolutely baffling comment.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Nathann »

In post 143, Jacket wrote:Kind of a weird distinction to draw. Titus and BBT were both only posting during RVS, RH9 made some posts after. And I'd expect you to know that RH9 tends to make posts that are...weird.
It seemed to me that Bellaphant thought I was going after RH9 because he was lowposting, and said she doesn't see the difference between him and Titus/BBT. I just was explaining why he's different than them, I wasn't the one trying to compare him to them.

Sure, I know his posts are weird. I think they're usually not completely devoid of content, though. Do you think he's Townie?
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:37 am

Post by Jacket »

I don't have a read on him.
Nathann
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Nathann
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Nathann »

Boring.
Jacket
Jacket
Goon
Jacket
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:43 am

Post by Jacket »

I'm not going to pretend to have a lot of opinions 24 hours into Day 1.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:45 am

In post 143, Jacket wrote: Sure, if you're literally only looking at post numbers and not actual content it doesn't make sense. Absolutely baffling comment.
No. What's baffling is that you think Cat has been posting more mechanic based content than Enchant.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 141, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 34, Enchant wrote:Overall setup sucks. All PRs are basically Innocent Atheists.
Why sign up? This shit is really annoying just on a general level.
Mod asked to fill.

Return to “Completed Open Games”