Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Trying to read the specifics of the phase. Since both leaders can pick the same people, does that mean that a player can be both in the past and present?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 628, Aisa wrote:
In post 624, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What does your ideal crew look like, Aisa?
Right this second, I would probably do

ejjinami
myself
fidget
Loki?
Gamma??
Andante???

I also tr you (personally pretty pleased with the outcome of the leader election!), so would definitely swap you into the list if I didn't have to limit it to one leader. This is essentially a list of my top 6 townreads.

But idk, think I prefer to lock a few people as fairly strong townreads then keep everyone else neutral until I've had time to think about them, so this is a pretty uncomfortable question
I agree with this list but you can’t have both CSF and ejji in the same coalition but yeah. I have a lot of confidence this would pass but don’t know about ejji but Andante thinks I’m scum for some reason, so not a lot of confidence that would happen.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:13 am

Post by ejjinami »

hey loki btw
I'm currently considering this - I'll listen to your strongest reads (town-reads) and take them into my team, yet leave you out.
I don't promise that I'll do that, it's a suggestion I haven't fully considered myself. I do usually seriously take into account insanely confident reads of other players regardless if I trust them or not. If town- good. If scum- fair chances are- they're whiteknighting a townie anyway.

Are you confident enough in your reads to have me do that?
In post 640, Loki Dokie wrote: Gaslighted by me? Why? I don’t agree with your takes, you or Andante’s. How is that gaslighting?

My “specialty”? What???
I'll skip this part. I feel like it'll lead to a conversation about different understanding of words and possibly me misunderstanding your playstyle and I'm not really looking for that.

By specialty I mean- what skill you are most proud of.
My guess till now is that you may specialize in faking emotions or something related to that
I do realize that answering is not in your best interest, tho it WILL help me understand you better if you choose to do so
Like- what skill of yours do you feel most proud of
What's the single thing you do most often when trying to manipulate others
you can refuse to answer if you want to. I'm not gonna judge for that
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:18 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't think I've paid enough attention to the game since I've mostly skimmed, and even skipped quite a few pages, but I think I'd be wary of people trying to get into a group. I'd probably argue Penguin might be a good choice since they don't want to go.

I dunno.

I'd probably say just put in the most universal town reads and hope for the best. Or just let the leaders decide and let them get advice solely from their biggest town reads. Adding a bit of noise from everyone's reads seems like inviting wifom to me.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I don't have time to go through everything properly right now, but I will later tonight, and provide the requested details on my CSF read, promise.

In the meantime, I will say that my preferred team would be Ejj, Andante, Myself, Firebringer, Aisa, and Fidget.

Could swap one of 'em for Loki maybe. Haven't figured out a read on Enchant, Gamma, Penguin or Toogeloo yet.
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:20 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 653, Toogeloo wrote:I don't think I've paid enough attention to the game since I've mostly skimmed, and even skipped quite a few pages, but I think I'd be wary of people trying to get into a group.
It's obviously scummy to promote self in group which need to be filled with town, yep.

TWO COALITIONS IN A ROW I HAD THIS DEBATE NOT AGAIN.
IT'S NAI.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Radical Rat »

To briefly summarize on CSF, there was a Lot of mech spec fluff, which to me felt like it was intended to distract from the process of sorting out Town to elect as Leaders. Like, I get being sucked into mech rabbit holes, I do it all the time as both alignments, but in this case, all the fussing over what a leader may or may not do... It just wasn't relevant to the actual decision. And she wasn't alone in doing so, but it just... Struck me with her in a way that didn't with the others.

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:22 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 652, ejjinami wrote:hey loki btw
I'm currently considering this - I'll listen to your strongest reads (town-reads) and take them into my team, yet leave you out.
I don't promise that I'll do that, it's a suggestion I haven't fully considered myself. I do usually seriously take into account insanely confident reads of other players regardless if I trust them or not. If town- good. If scum- fair chances are- they're whiteknighting a townie anyway.

Are you confident enough in your reads to have me do that?
In post 640, Loki Dokie wrote: Gaslighted by me? Why? I don’t agree with your takes, you or Andante’s. How is that gaslighting?

My “specialty”? What???
I'll skip this part. I feel like it'll lead to a conversation about different understanding of words and possibly me misunderstanding your playstyle and I'm not really looking for that.

By specialty I mean- what skill you are most proud of.
My guess till now is that you may specialize in faking emotions or something related to that
I do realize that answering is not in your best interest, tho it WILL help me understand you better if you choose to do so
Like- what skill of yours do you feel most proud of
What's the single thing you do most often when trying to manipulate others
you can refuse to answer if you want to. I'm not gonna judge for that
I never ever fake my emotions, so that’s both a strength and a weakness for me. Since I’m not scum here, it’s probably difficult to answer that question but I’m far more self-aware as scum and have a much better idea how I come across. If I was actually scum here, I wouldn’t be baffled by srs on me because I’d actually understand why but since I’m not, I can’t begin to fathom them.

What you’re asking if you don’t tr me, why would you trust my reads? If you think I’m scum you obviously shouldn’t but if you think I’m town you probably should.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:25 am

Post by Radical Rat »

Like I said, I'll run through and try to be more detailed about it later.

For now, my number one request is that if the teams get decided quickly... Not hectic needs to be on CSF's if either at all. If people disagree with me and think they and CSF are Town, we simply send that team back and no harm done. But if I'm right, and we put NotHectic on Ejj's team... Both teams have one of my major scumread, and the decision on who to send gets a whole lot more complicated...

ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:26 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 657, Loki Dokie wrote:What you’re asking if you don’t tr me, why would you trust my reads? If you think I’m scum you obviously shouldn’t but if you think I’m town you probably should.
Scum sometimes TMI townies : P especially if they think they know their meta well.
An insanely confident read is often worth sheeping anyway

but anyway, seriously consider my suggestion, please. I am seriously considering it.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:27 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 658, Radical Rat wrote:Like I said, I'll run through and try to be more detailed about it later.

For now, my number one request is that if the teams get decided quickly... Not hectic needs to be on CSF's if either at all. If people disagree with me and think they and CSF are Town, we simply send that team back and no harm done. But if I'm right, and we put NotHectic on Ejj's team... Both teams have one of my major scumread, and the decision on who to send gets a whole lot more complicated...
mmm
self-reminder to talk about hectic tomorrow
damn, this will take a while
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:33 am

Post by ejjinami »

aaaaaaaaaa before I go
PLEASE VOTE FOR A PHASE EXTENSION.

It will help a lot
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I'm a bit on tilt because of rl so be wary of that rn
VOTE: phase extension
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 659, ejjinami wrote:
In post 657, Loki Dokie wrote:What you’re asking if you don’t tr me, why would you trust my reads? If you think I’m scum you obviously shouldn’t but if you think I’m town you probably should.
Scum sometimes TMI townies : P especially if they think they know their meta well.

but anyway, seriously consider my suggestion, please. I am seriously considering it.
I am not informed whether you believe it or not, so there’s certain players I have more confidence than others. I can’t tmi ANYONE but myself obviously. I’ve already made it clear what my reads are anyway - at least the confident ones, so I’d just be repeating myself anyway.

And again, if you seriously think I’m scum it makes absolutely no sense for you to seriously consider my reads. I wouldn’t if I didn’t confidently tr someone but if you do tr me, then yes I do feel pretty confident. I just can’t understand where you’re coming from with this. It frankly just sounds completely whack to me that you don’t tr me and would yet seriously trust my reads. Like why?
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Enchant »

We have 1 day to pick team.

Beautiful what to say...
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:36 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 0, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [*] A deadline extension may or may not be granted; just ask.
(for the sake of those who didn't read the rules btw)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Enchant »

I think it's funny without extension.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:39 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 663, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 659, ejjinami wrote:

I am not informed whether you believe it or not, so there’s certain players I have more confidence than others. I can’t tmi ANYONE but myself obviously. I’ve already made it clear what my reads are anyway - at least the confident ones, so I’d just be repeating myself anyway.

And again, if you seriously think I’m scum it makes absolutely no sense for you to seriously consider my reads. I wouldn’t if I didn’t confidently tr someone but if you do tr me, then yes I do feel pretty confident. I just can’t understand where you’re coming from with this. It frankly just sounds completely whack to me that you don’t tr me and would yet seriously trust my reads. Like why?
I'm not gonna argue about mechanics. I believe that it's good, you believe that it isn't.
the point is- I'm thinking of doing it anyway and from your pov- if you're town- it's purely beneficial to you.
Please decide whether you want to go with it or not and how much do you personally want me to trust your strongest reads.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:40 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Team Selection
Deadline

(expired on 2022-06-22 15:00:00)

Moderator Note:

The Game was "balanced" for the deadlines created we will not be doing any extensions unless something "catastrophic" happens.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:41 am

Post by ejjinami »

aaaaaa
ok, thanks for saying

I guess back to trying to sleep I go
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 665, ejjinami wrote:
In post 0, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [*] A deadline extension may or may not be granted; just ask.
(for the sake of those who didn't read the rules btw)
I think it’s nuts that we even have to request an extension when he gave us less than 24 hrs. What if some of us have rls and other commitments and aren’t available for the day? At least he’s not making us run like chickens with their heads cut off seeking parachutes like in Squid game.
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:42 am

Post by ejjinami »

In post 668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Moderator Note:

The Game was "balanced" for the deadlines created we will not be doing any extensions unless something "catastrophic" happens.
is the fate of humanity enough?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Team Selection
Deadline

(expired on 2022-06-22 15:00:00)

Moderator Note:

Why did I sign up for this? I don’t want another Squid game redux? :/
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:45 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 671, ejjinami wrote:
In post 668, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Moderator Note:

is the fate of humanity enough?
or our collective health - both mental and physical?

If the game is going to continue with deadlines under a day, it will be super stressful. :/
ejjinami
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
ejjinami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 11:47 am

Post by ejjinami »

waitwaitwait, can we at least agree on getting some night phases then?
Like- in between the intense event-phases?
would that be ok?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”