Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Right, obviously if kenny is scum then it's not true. But if you're right that he's town, etc etc

On the other hand the way kenny's wagon dissipated so fast could mean he's scum and his partners are trying to get a counterwagon going. Both of these theories require work to see if anyone's actions match them. Maybe I'll have time for that in a bit
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:52 am

Post by KittyTacky »

V/LA for 2 days.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:57 am

Post by Confidently Wrong »

Loftwing is town, unvote them and vote scumclaimed lowell
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:18 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 400, Irrelephant11 wrote:Right, obviously if kenny is scum then it's not true. But if you're right that he's town, etc etc

On the other hand the way kenny's wagon dissipated so fast could mean he's scum and his partners are trying to get a counterwagon going. Both of these theories require work to see if anyone's actions match them. Maybe I'll have time for that in a bit
Kenny's wagon disappeared quickly but it was also formed quite immediately as well. I think it was more just a case that Kenny's responses to suspicion seemed townie enough that people were willing to drop it.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:18 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 402, Confidently Wrong wrote:Loftwing is town, unvote them and vote scumclaimed lowell
Why Lowell and not Loftwing? Feel like either of them could be scum at the moment, nothing in the past couple of days to change my view on that based on how they have been playing.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:19 am

Post by FancyPants »

This is the part where I ask you why Loftwing is town - you ignore me and I don't change my mind.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:19 am

Post by FancyPants »

@CW, This is the part where I ask you why Loftwing is town - you ignore me and I don't change my mind.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:21 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 336, Loftwing wrote:Interesting Discovery, Frederick.

VOTE: Malakittens
Mala, what are your current thread related ideas? Where is your headspace's location at?
I can't figure out if posts like this from Loftwing are opportunistic or just their playstyle because they've very suddenly hopped onto wagons on a couple of occasions now. I don't disagree with Fredrick giving Mala a bit of a push given their lack of content but their post was hardly what you'd constitute a "discovery" since it's been pointed out several times that Mala hasn't particularly engaged a lot so far.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:23 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Also to update my reads - was previously null on Fredrick but some pretty solid townplay I'd argue when around. Solid townlean for me at the moment.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 403, MalcolmTucker wrote:Kenny's responses to suspicion seemed townie enough that people were willing to drop it.
yeah except nothing he posted was towny so that's where I'm thinking something is off.

Yes, kenny could be town who seems scummy, that's my take-away from fancy's meta case on him. But none of his posts so far ring towny to me. Not a single one. Even his most recent readslist, his read of me sounds like he copy/pasted your reasoning and then put "townlean" at the end so he wouldn't make an enemy out of me, a talkative townie
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

all that said, I think loftwing looks great as a scum partner for kenny so I don't mind following fancypants there
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 384, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 377, Lowell wrote:God help me I’m starting to pull a town read on Malcolm. His last few posts have convinced (?) me (?), though I’m not so far gone that I can’t admit it’s based on tone, not content.

Also I have the ‘Rona. Sadface.
Why did you preface this post with "God help me" btw?
I don’t consider him to be a useful player and would prefer him to be scum. To answer whoever else asked, something about the way he talks about preferring to be scum makes me now read him as town.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:34 am

Post by Lowell »

unvote, vote loftwing

Fine with this. No particular read on loft one way or the other but I’ve done dumber things with less reason.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:47 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 409, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 403, MalcolmTucker wrote:Kenny's responses to suspicion seemed townie enough that people were willing to drop it.
yeah except nothing he posted was towny so that's where I'm thinking something is off.

Yes, kenny could be town who seems scummy, that's my take-away from fancy's meta case on him. But none of his posts so far ring towny to me. Not a single one.
Even his most recent readslist, his read of me sounds like he copy/pasted your reasoning and then put "townlean" at the end so he wouldn't make an enemy out of me, a talkative townie
My top townread is his one of his top scumreads. He townreads you while I still suspect you as possible scum. He's null on BBT whereas I've still got that slot as town. I'm not sure scum Kenny pushes Fancy Pants at all either because it's clearly not happening and so isn't necessarily a useful way for Kenny to alleviate pressure. I think he's misguided townie in that read.

Again this is where I'm finding you a bit off - you ask for reads lists, people give you fairly detailed lists while admitting areas where you're unsure, and you perceive that as suspect. Part of it feels like scum potentially both mining for useful info and trying to muddy the waters and cast doubt on townies they reckon they can catch up.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:50 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 412, Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote loftwing

Fine with this. No particular read on loft one way or the other but I’ve done dumber things with less reason.
This again feels quite opportunistic given CW's post earlier on the page where he reckons you're scum and Loftwing is town. Why would you vote for someone you don't have a read on?
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:52 am

Post by FancyPants »

You should vote someone Malcom.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:54 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 415, FancyPants wrote:You should vote someone Malcom.
I'm a very sparse voter but will vote someone soon. Torn between Lowell/Loftwing as obvious choices, both look scummy for similar reasons, Shoshin/Irrelephant my other main scumreads at the moment albeit neither of them seem likely to get voted out at the moment.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:55 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Should be an obvious point but we do need to be careful with votes over the next couple of days. Kitty won't be around till July 1 and if we lose track it'd be easy for scum to potentially eliminate a townie who racks up some votes by accident while claiming they knew no better.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:58 am

Post by FancyPants »

Unofficial Vote Count

Loftwing (3): FancyPants, Irrelephant11, Lowell
Lowell (2): Cat Scratch Fever, Confidently Wrong
Malakittens (2): Fredrick A Campbell, Loftwing
kennyk (1): BlueBloodedToffee
MalcolmTucker (1): Shoshin
BlueBloodedTofee (1): Malakittens
FancyPants (1): kennyk

Not Voting (2): MalcolmTucker, Eiralox
With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:58 am

Post by FancyPants »

7 to elim someone you're good.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 417, MalcolmTucker wrote:Should be an obvious point but we do need to be careful with votes over the next couple of days. Kitty won't be around till July 1 and if we lose track it'd be easy for scum to potentially eliminate a townie who racks up some votes by accident while claiming they knew no better.
That never happens, no one ever does anything. Either way, who cares if someone LOLhammers the guy you want dead anyway.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:50 am

Post by Confidently Wrong »

In post 406, FancyPants wrote:@CW, This is the part where I ask you why Loftwing is town - you ignore me and I don't change my mind.
The claimed mafia lowell spewed them town
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:18 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 413, MalcolmTucker wrote:you ask for reads lists, people give you fairly detailed lists while admitting areas where you're unsure, and you perceive that as suspect
I didn't ask kenny for a readslist
I'm fine with people being unsure, I find busywork (needlessly long posts) and hedging on basically the entire playerlist suspect (tho yes I have already acknowledged you didn't do this as much as I first thought)
None of that has to do with what I find suspect from kenny's readslist. I think he copy/pasted his read of me from your readslist, and is presenting it as his own thought. I think he's buddying you/amplifying a false concern in that regard, while hedging on me as townlean so he doesn't have to actually push me, a hard-to-lim player. The rest of his readslist is meh but could come from town. His read on me specifically is what I take issue with
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 421, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 406, FancyPants wrote:@CW, This is the part where I ask you why Loftwing is town - you ignore me and I don't change my mind.
The claimed mafia lowell spewed them town
remind me the scumcase for lowell?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 388, kennyk wrote: Confidently Wrong: Really interesting idea for an account. With so many contradicting posts it would be quite easy to openly slip without anyone noticing or at least being able to easily deny it. No one can know for sure which post is real and which is a fake post to stick to the role. My gut feeling tells me that this slot is probably more town than scum, so townlean.

FancyPants: At the moment I voted Fancy I really felt they were scum (I won't repeat myself here). I think I now know, why they thought what they thought. I really liked the "does experienced scum teach newbie scum in daytalk" question. This felt like they thought I was suddenly doing better but needed an explanation why (I hope everyone gets what I want to say there. I couldn't describe it any better) and they only came up with the "external help"-solution. scumlean

Irrelephant11: His effort feels townie.
The only thing that pings my scum radar is the fact that he read shoshin as twon early on.
This could be a pocketing try. townlean
these reads are kinda weird

if you understand Fancy's original thought process and you liked one of their later posts, why are they still a scumlean for you?

Why is there no suspicion on Irrelephant, who has projected a lot of confidence that you are scum?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”