Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 496, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 493, Eiralox wrote:i mean i've affirmed my willingnes to vote mala and ive said lowell is in the bottom of my pile so this entire reasoning here(along with mala inactive total null) for a team is... what? just the three u find most scummy?

game solved well played bravo
You say that but you did not vote Mala with me when I was voting there for pressure nor did you maintain your vote on lowell. you jumped to this uncharitable assumption that I must be scum *merely for including you alongside 2 other people you claim to also find not town*
i never scumread u dolt!

read and remeber everything my ass i said im not scumreading u and alll 12 are still null, nut im feeling way worse about u now then i did back then.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 493, Eiralox wrote:i mean i've affirmed my willingnes to vote mala and ive said lowell is in the bottom of my pile so this entire reasoning here(along with mala inactive total null) for a team is... what? just the three u find most scummy?

You say that but you did not vote Mala with me when I was voting there for pressure nor did you maintain your vote on lowell. you jumped to this uncharitable assumption that I must be scum *merely for including you alongside 2 other people you claim to also find not town*
i had no reason to stay on mala.

ur not my leader so ill vote where i please, i unvoted llloyed becasue they gave reads, thus far i havent seen much from them and they felt scummy but them giving reads made me decide to unvote and sit back with my vote until i have reason to use it.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:51 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Thinking Eiralox is town

Though I disagree with their push. Not explaining reads right away isn't scummy, especially if they explain it in a later post
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:57 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Mala does prefer playing town to scum. I like to give her some leeway because she's consistently busy IRL, but the longer she's away, the more wary I grow of her alignment.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Confidently Wrong »

I don't think Eira's thought process was towny but I understand that it can be difficult to see what I'm seeing since it is deeper than surface level in that you have to cross examine multiple points from them to see it and that the independent parts can seem towny.

Let's not allow people to refuge in audacity.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:01 pm

In post 500, Eiralox wrote:

i never scumread u dolt!

read and remeber everything my ass i said im not scumreading u and alll 12 are still null, nut im feeling way worse about u now then i did back then.
this is possibly the towniest thing they have posted if anything and its because they show a clueless attitude that could indicate lack of TMI on my slot.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:05 pm

Eira, do you have mafia games elsewhere I could peruse, particularly ones where you are of the mafia alignment? You have a striking lack of games on this site and it would help me to compare your mindset in other games to this one.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:07 pm

Subject: Newbie 1733: Mafia Boot Camp (GAME OVER)
Eiralox wrote:secondpassing:

Spoiler:
#22 shadow vote on serra. Achieves nothing, shadow vote meaningless as serra not at L-1 or L-2

#26 states reason for not voting serra = phone.

#43 shadow vote on keyen, but votes MOD(not serra or anyone else, which would achieve more)
Three possibilities:
1-Not putting keyen at L-2 so that scumteam do not force hammer
2-Not putting scumpartner at L-2 so that townies can force hammer(unlikely that townies would force hammer this early)
3-By not putting Keyen at L-2, attempts to show that they are town(Look, I won't put someone at L-2, risking forced hammer, therefore I am town)
[3 likelier than 2 atm, unless 2 was done under erroneous reasoning]{Alignment of keyen irrelevant point 3, unless a hybrid of 2 & 3

#47 states shadow vote on keyen is a bad vote after Lii votes Key
#48 Immediately votes Lii for putting Key at L-2

#91 Case against Serra and Lii. Perhaps continuation of #22
Faulty reasoning, Li never put Key at L-1 due to shadow vote.

"No scum would be wagonned to L-1, key prob town" Definite defense of Key, using false reasoning.
Whether the shadow vote on Key was made just to launch 'L-1' attack on someone(here Lii) is to be seen

#93 Defensive. Meaningless question: Avatar, real life actions.
Ignored all the discussion between #48 and #91, would expect town to weigh in on their opinions regarding Key, even after the 'not scum due to L-1' statement.

OVERALL:
Moderately defensive. Only voted when Lii put Key at L-2. Meaningless allusions to avatar choice. Ignored discussions on Key, while placing them at prob town using fualty reasoning. Attacks on others by ways of faulty reasoning.

Sp/Key patterns:
Spoiler:
Keyen:
#74 votes SP, wanting a clarification on Lii vote. This follows Lii's unvote of Key.

#94 Key unvotes SP directly after SP posts. Gives no reason.

keyen seems to be young of age(13), though I do note a distinct difference in tone in this game than that of their previous one, Simply put, the feeling I get from their only other game is more sincere, more proactive and more town orientated. This game he is far more reactive than proactive.

Right now SP/Key scumteam is the likeliest one for me. The only detraction here is the Key vote on Lii, though that may be a tactic to obscure scum patterns.

I want to interact with both of them more however, especially regarding my above analysis.

I am not going to put keyenpeydeeat L-1 this early on, I want to hear his thoughts first.

So: VOTE: secondpassing
like when I'm looking at this old newbie game you seem to show much more confidence in stating reads early on, even with less players.

It has been 6 years, I cede so I am not taking this strongly - but when put into contrast with this game and how I interpret your play - it does make me want to confbias it as evidence, if you understand.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 504, Confidently Wrong wrote:I don't think Eira's thought process was towny but I understand that it can be difficult to see what I'm seeing since it is deeper than surface level in that you have to cross examine multiple points from them to see it and that the independent parts can seem towny.

Let's not allow people to refuge in audacity.

qwow big brain long words lemme trasblate:

'my case one Eiralox is so gossamer-flimsy and speculative that i can not rightly convince any rational being of it and therefore i sulk and elevate myself above the unthinking sheeple, for how can they not see what I see? how dare they townread Eiralox! The evidence is absolute.'

I mean c'mon. Your case against lloyd are a few sentences but at least it i understand sorta, but you've written paraprgahs bout me and im still not getting what our getting at.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 507, Confidently Wrong wrote:
like when I'm looking at this old newbie game you seem to show much more confidence in stating reads early on, even with less players.

It has been 6 years, I cede so I am not taking this strongly - but when put into contrast with this game and how I interpret your play - it does make me want to confbias it as evidence, if you understand.
i told u i don't give a fuck about games that are not the current one. no further comment, spare urself sum time in da future.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:11 pm

A classic tactic for less experienced mafia is to try to mimic towniness by trying to loudly proclaim how unsure they are of people's alignments to LAMIST their way into seeming uninformed. That is what I take away from Eira's play this game so far and when compared to previous times they were town it is a contrast that I doubt would exist if they randed town here.

I ask those that have stated they found Eira's play townie to reconsider with the statements I've presented. At the very least, be open to increasing pressure on the slot to make more solidified stances.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 506, Confidently Wrong wrote:Eira, do you have mafia games elsewhere I could peruse, particularly ones where you are of the mafia alignment? You have a striking lack of games on this site and it would help me to compare your mindset in other games to this one.
see above. i dont backread, i dont meta, i dont bullshit. i focus on whats here and now.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:11 pm

In post 509, Eiralox wrote:

i told u i don't give a fuck about games that are not the current one. no further comment, spare urself sum time in da future.
I care because this game is about analyzing patterns and those from previous games matter.

Tell me, why should I find you towny?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 510, Confidently Wrong wrote:A classic tactic for less experienced mafia is to try to mimic towniness by trying to loudly proclaim how unsure they are of people's alignments to LAMIST their way into seeming uninformed. That is what I take away from Eira's play this game so far and when compared to previous times they were town it is a contrast that I doubt would exist if they randed town here.

I ask those that have stated they found Eira's play townie to reconsider with the statements I've presented. At the very least, be open to increasing pressure on the slot to make more solidified stances.

fuck no. i rarely townread anyone without a flip. i prefer to keep things grey. thats it. if that doesnt make u happy 2 bad.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:13 pm

In post 513, Eiralox wrote:
In post 510, Confidently Wrong wrote:A classic tactic for less experienced mafia is to try to mimic towniness by trying to loudly proclaim how unsure they are of people's alignments to LAMIST their way into seeming uninformed. That is what I take away from Eira's play this game so far and when compared to previous times they were town it is a contrast that I doubt would exist if they randed town here.

fuck no. i rarely townread anyone without a flip. i prefer to keep things grey. thats it. if that doesnt make u happy 2 bad.
That's not what your limited sample of completed town games suggest to me
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:15 pm

I've never seen a townie so insistant on saying "everyone is null!!"

but the issue is.. you treated mala as someone to defend by using it as reasoning to vote me. so they aren't truly null, theyre someone you wish to defend no matter how soft the defense might be.

so forgive me if I do not believe you.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 512, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 509, Eiralox wrote:

I care because this game is about analyzing patterns and those from previous games matter.

Tell me, why should I find you towny?

i'm not here to convince u about me. im not gonna, ive explained what i am. i'm here to find scum. right now i'm not liking you. i've made my points, tommorow imma expand my reading and take a closer look at elephant, lloyd, loftwing.

i honestly dont care what you think about me. quote old games all u like ill never respond. if others wanna use shite that aint happenin right now as data fonts theyre free to do so. just dont waste my time with it.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:18 pm

Ok then die.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 515, Confidently Wrong wrote:I've never seen a townie so insistant on saying "everyone is null!!"

but the issue is.. you treated mala as someone to defend by using it as reasoning to vote me. so they aren't truly null, theyre someone you wish to defend no matter how soft the defense might be.

so forgive me if I do not believe you.

well first times the charm einstein.

Now you are outright lying.

And again not reading and remembering.

I never defended Mala, I questioned how you can fit them into a scum pair with so little data.
Mala is no info. Good lynch D1 but there's still time so i want to hear from that slot before swinging either way.

And idc if u believe me, imma sus u if i wanna sus u.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 517, Confidently Wrong wrote:Ok then die.
lol good luck with that
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:20 pm

It's called having the skill to townread people and PoE them, I can share a game where i did exactly that to a person who did indeed flip scum and posted less than mala did so far.

But I hear you are allergic to proof.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:22 pm

Your posting in your previous play showed a lot more depth and actual thought that is absent here. I refuse to believe you regressed since then. You refuse to discuss meta likely because you are scum and it incriminates you.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:24 pm

If you are town, then waving away the very things I have presented and asked for your side so you can explain would actually help you. Being stubborn and annoying will get us nowhere as I have the pull to get anyone I FOS eliminated in most games.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:27 pm

If you think I am mafia, let me see you make analysis. If you are town, you will be able to show this. I have posted many things - if you think I am mafia you can very easily point to where I have scumtold and why.

Although it will be quite the difficult task since I am town, especially if you have TMI that I am town. But if you are town there's the magical confbias that should help you at least show some genuine thought flow.

If the things you cited about me are what you think are actual scumtells, then I do not believe you and shall simply bury you in the ground.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:28 pm

To the other players: my apologies for flooding the game, but I have caught a scum for your benefit so I believe it repays the debt of making the game a bit harder to read.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”