Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 521, Confidently Wrong wrote:Your posting in your previous play showed a lot more depth and actual thought that is absent here. I refuse to believe you regressed since then. You refuse to discuss meta likely because you are scum and it incriminates you.

read my other current game. i fucking hate meta. right now im just tuning you out tbh, not gonna waste my time further here with a repeating record. tommorow ill come back and see what other folk think.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Confidently Wrong »

I decline comment on that front because discussion of games in progress is not allowed.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:36 pm

I will say that my read will not change unless you start showing the depth I expect to see that you as town would show.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:49 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 493, Eiralox wrote:i mean i've affirmed my willingnes to vote mala and ive said lowell is in the bottom of my pile so this entire reasoning here(along with mala inactive total null) for a team is... what?
just the three u find most scummy?
I think this is CW's reasoning, yes. Why do you think it's scummy?
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:52 pm

I guess Eira wasn't scumreading you. Idk his posts are hard to grok

I still think he has a towny tone
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:55 pm

In post 443, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: confidently wrong
with a ten foot pole.

lowell i'm ok with. you don't xpand tho. fact that u have mala on scum list trips me. mala straight null, ill vote there cos inactive but i don't see how u can form any reads. there's nothing. so having mala in a team with lowell/eira..... i mean CF maybe ur trolling here but D1 if I name three ppl scum i do so with reasons. meh.

me, well, bring your case. tell me why and how eira is scummy.
When you said you were voting Confidently Wrong "with a ten foot pole", it really seemed like you were seriously scumreading them. Why did you phrase it like that if you weren't scumreading CW at the time?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 530, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 443, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: confidently wrong
with a ten foot pole.

lowell i'm ok with. you don't xpand tho. fact that u have mala on scum list trips me. mala straight null, ill vote there cos inactive but i don't see how u can form any reads. there's nothing. so having mala in a team with lowell/eira..... i mean CF maybe ur trolling here but D1 if I name three ppl scum i do so with reasons. meh.

me, well, bring your case. tell me why and how eira is scummy.
When you said you were voting Confidently Wrong "with a ten foot pole", it really seemed like you were seriously scumreading them. Why did you phrase it like that if you weren't scumreading CW at the time?

dungeons and dragons
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 527, Confidently Wrong wrote:I will say that my read will not change unless you start showing the depth I expect to see that you as town would show.
good luck that fuhrer
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:08 pm

Can you not imply I am a nazi for asking you to provide depth in your thoughts? I am polish and I find that extremely offensive.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:09 pm

In post 529, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I guess Eira wasn't scumreading you. Idk his posts are hard to grok

Just look at how shallow their thought process is, and compare it to their newbie games, that even though they were years ago, there shouldnt be suddenly shallowness here.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Eiralox »

im saying ur forcing ur will on me. i dint care who u are out of game thats irrelavant data. bye.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 534, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 529, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I guess Eira wasn't scumreading you. Idk his posts are hard to grok

Just look at how shallow their thought process is, and compare it to their newbie games, that even though they were years ago, there shouldnt be suddenly shallowness here.
sorry we cant all be as deep as you. bye.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:12 pm

In post 359, Eiralox wrote:fancypants iso: feels town. throws a broad net.

scum! arguments that they tunnel on loftwing and kenny, but that's not strong enough a theme for eira to be concerned about atm.

out of the 12 players in my null pile, pants is greenish.
In post 360, Eiralox wrote:kenny... null. imma not comfortable voiting there atm. i can see uber-defensiveness but this can also be town sign day one. i'm wary of toffee/lowell in an abstract manner so imma giving kenny some rope.
In post 361, Eiralox wrote:Mala ISO: full null. they're sleepies
In post 362, Eiralox wrote:Irrelphant: Seems solvey. greenish 4 naow.
In post 363, Eiralox wrote:Freddy AC: I can say this or that but full null. like the pushy nature, wont townread for it.
In post 364, Eiralox wrote:MAlcolm Tuck: Well so far the most greenish one in my null dungeon. if MT i scum they're playing a grand game, made quick scan and seems most tentacly player here thus far, reaching into all da nooks n crannies.

i think thats it 4 now mayb tommorow ill be more comprehensive.
Compare this

to this where Eira was town:

Subject: Newbie 1733: Mafia Boot Camp (GAME OVER)
Eiralox wrote:secondpassing:

Spoiler:
#22 shadow vote on serra. Achieves nothing, shadow vote meaningless as serra not at L-1 or L-2

#26 states reason for not voting serra = phone.

#43 shadow vote on keyen, but votes MOD(not serra or anyone else, which would achieve more)
Three possibilities:
1-Not putting keyen at L-2 so that scumteam do not force hammer
2-Not putting scumpartner at L-2 so that townies can force hammer(unlikely that townies would force hammer this early)
3-By not putting Keyen at L-2, attempts to show that they are town(Look, I won't put someone at L-2, risking forced hammer, therefore I am town)
[3 likelier than 2 atm, unless 2 was done under erroneous reasoning]{Alignment of keyen irrelevant point 3, unless a hybrid of 2 & 3

#47 states shadow vote on keyen is a bad vote after Lii votes Key
#48 Immediately votes Lii for putting Key at L-2

#91 Case against Serra and Lii. Perhaps continuation of #22
Faulty reasoning, Li never put Key at L-1 due to shadow vote.

"No scum would be wagonned to L-1, key prob town" Definite defense of Key, using false reasoning.
Whether the shadow vote on Key was made just to launch 'L-1' attack on someone(here Lii) is to be seen

#93 Defensive. Meaningless question: Avatar, real life actions.
Ignored all the discussion between #48 and #91, would expect town to weigh in on their opinions regarding Key, even after the 'not scum due to L-1' statement.

OVERALL:
Moderately defensive. Only voted when Lii put Key at L-2. Meaningless allusions to avatar choice. Ignored discussions on Key, while placing them at prob town using fualty reasoning. Attacks on others by ways of faulty reasoning.

Sp/Key patterns:
Spoiler:
Keyen:
#74 votes SP, wanting a clarification on Lii vote. This follows Lii's unvote of Key.

#94 Key unvotes SP directly after SP posts. Gives no reason.

keyen seems to be young of age(13), though I do note a distinct difference in tone in this game than that of their previous one, Simply put, the feeling I get from their only other game is more sincere, more proactive and more town orientated. This game he is far more reactive than proactive.

Right now SP/Key scumteam is the likeliest one for me. The only detraction here is the Key vote on Lii, though that may be a tactic to obscure scum patterns.

I want to interact with both of them more however, especially regarding my above analysis.

I am not going to put keyenpeydeeat L-1 this early on, I want to hear his thoughts first.

So: VOTE: secondpassing
The difference is extremely contrasting and shallow thought processes that are refused to be expanded on are nearly a universal scumtell anyways that people need to start adopting.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 510, Confidently Wrong wrote:A classic tactic for less experienced mafia is to try to mimic towniness by trying to loudly proclaim how unsure they are of people's alignments to LAMIST their way into seeming uninformed
Do you think this does not equally apply to me? If not, why not?
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:14 pm

Eira can only comment on surface level things, they play reactive to how others perceive them and barely have any thoughts on people, while in this game where they were town, they show complexity in their thought process.

They may pretend that this is not them, but this lie is likely necessary at this point because they are incapable of posting this sort of depth as mafia.

I also heavily disagree that the tone is towny. The tone is *annoyed*. That is not inherently towny.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:14 pm

In post 538, Loftwing wrote:
In post 510, Confidently Wrong wrote:A classic tactic for less experienced mafia is to try to mimic towniness by trying to loudly proclaim how unsure they are of people's alignments to LAMIST their way into seeming uninformed
Do you think this does not equally apply to me? If not, why not?
I have other metrics for evaluating you because you tend to fall into LHF territory due to playstyle.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:16 pm

You have also taken much more clear and complex stances, namely with how you seem to be genuinely evaluating kenny, loftwing. I don't defend townreads I don't believe in.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:17 pm

In post 166, Loftwing wrote:
In post 162, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 161, Loftwing wrote: in spoiler below
Spoiler:
In post 156, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Here's something we could all do. Give any three reads on any three players you are willing to make public. The consequences of not doing so will be determined by everyone that participates.

I'll start

Cat Scratch Fever - Town ()
FancyPants - Town ()
Eiralox - Town (Not answering questions)

I don't particularly have any reads.
Seen everyone's post? Select a few posts that are most alignment indicative for you now and get yourself a few.
I have read the entire game, and nothing is particularly notable.

I do think that CSF and BBT show a genuine interest in pushing the game forward, rather than a fabricated reason to go after their respective targets.
this for example is genuine, organic, vs proclaiming "I HAVE 12 PEOPLE NULL" and then force out reads to appear towny.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:20 pm

I hope that satiates any concerns you have that my read is faulty based on reasoning you think could apply to you. I could go for a townblock including myself, Irrelephant, you(loftwing), CSF, Fredrick, and Fancy Pants

honorary members Shoshin and Malcom
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:24 pm

Post by Eiralox »

@CW

Stop complaining about surface things if ur gonna dredge up what i did 6 fucking years ago. get an actual case on me or stop strutting around like a big-balled baboon in a yard.

u comment on tone, in what i did as town 6 years back, say im shallow, well, time will tell i guess. time will tell >.<

i'll interact with you again if i see any value in it. at this point i doubt that will be soon.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:27 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

VOTE: Eiralox
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:27 pm

I do have an actual case.

Lacking a thought process or progression is scummy.

You lack these things.

You refused to prove either and just continue to try to wave it away or complain.

How people are townreading you who I myself think are town, is beyond me, but there's a reason I get sheeped more often than other people.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

Fredrick A Campbell's Third Unofficial Votecount
Accurate only to post 499

Loftwing (3): FancyPants, Lowell, MalcolmTucker
Malakittens (2): Fredrick A Campbell, Loftwing
Eiralox (2) : Confidently Wrong, , Irrelephant11
Confidently Wrong (1): Eiralox
Lowell (1): Cat Scratch Fever
kennyk (1): BlueBloodedToffee
MalcolmTucker (1): Shoshin
BlueBloodedTofee (1): Malakittens
FancyPants (0): kennyk

Not Voting (0):

Postscript: I'm not that free. Someone please help to bring it up to date
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:30 pm

All your complaining for me to scumcase you Eira, when I have done 20x the work you have and laid out reasoning while you said 1 small statement that doesn't even logically apply about my play(and is irrelevant because I ended up explaining it)

You case *me* if you think I'm scum.
you aren't trapped into calling me scum btw - you can acknowledge I'm town, and appeal to me and say I'm wrong on you and direct me elsewhere or explain how my read is not logically sound. but so far I do not see that happening.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:31 pm

I would help with votecounts if the mod used the votecounter I normally use and have the settings in the OP

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”