Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by FancyPants »

Unofficial Vote Count

Eiralox
(5): Loftwing, Cat Scratch Fever, Fredrick A Campbell, Confidently Wrong, Irrelephant11

Loftwing
(3): MalcolmTucker, Lowell, FancyPants

BlueBloodedToffee
(1): Malakittens

FancyPants
(1): kennyk

Malakittens
(1):Shoshin

Confidently Wrong
(1): Eiralox

kennyk
(1): BlueBloodedToffee

Lowell
(0):

MalcolmTucker
(0):

Shoshin
(0):

Fredrick A Campbell
(0):

Cat Scratch Fever
(0):

Irrelephant11
(0):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

I went back to Kitty's last VC so I'm fairly confident this one's good.

I know I said I'd vote for Eiralox but I'm actually not ready yet.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:07 pm

Post by FancyPants »

In post 599, Eiralox wrote: then you and i define pressure as different things. i was in a very amused frame of mind when i voted con wrong.

-fin-
It's not about your frame of mind, or even the timing.

The fact is confidentally wrong called you in a scum team.

Before that you were barely posting.

Since then you have posted
considerably
more and this has just gotten worse and worse as more people have piled on to you.

This is basically the definition of responding to pressure, it doesn't
necessarily
mean you're scum but you have to concede that's what you've been doing. You have to admit that, it's so blatantly obvious anyone can see it, if you can't admit that then we must be interpreting reality differently.

Are you honestly saying it's a coincidence that you made
20 posts in the first 18 pages
(mostly meme's and one liners) and your
next 65 in the following 7 pages
after confidently wrong scum flagged you and THAT's NOT RESPONDING TO PRESSURE?
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:08 pm

Post by FancyPants »

I'm losing it.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 588, FancyPants wrote:Can I specifically get clarity from Kenny and Loftwing, exactly what they think of Eira and why, I know Loftwing gave reasoning when he voted, but can you clarify why her behaviour is scummy in your eyes.
Please don't say you have no opinion.

@Loftwing, nice Hamilton reference.
My reasoning for voting Eira is that they see CW, someone who they have fought and who they have said they think worsely of, and Kenny, who they have stated a greenlighting towards, are both equal in terms of scum equity, as that is what null means.

In other words, despite saying that they like Kenny and hate CW, they still say that they are equal and are both null.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by FancyPants »

@Loftwing, your main is Jake the Wolfie right?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Lol I dont think u know what experiment means. Ive already explained why I was inactive here. If lurking gives u scum boner thenapply that selfsame brush to cw, I accused them of exactly what ur saying here.

If I was a dumb scum I wouldve piled onto con wrong like. If I was a meek eira I wouldve taken con wrongs bullyish manner. But if u wanna pile in with that sorta player go for it. At this point ur mind is urs to make up, imma do my thing u do urs. Just dint say id dint warn ya.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 575, MalcolmTucker wrote:I worry some people are confusing Eiralox's abrassive posting style for scum. Not sure scum gets into such a deliberate dogfight with CW here, it's clearly not helped Eiralox and unless they're on a mission to eliminate themselves I fail to see why scum would take such an approach.

Loftwing's vote above is, again, incredibly opportunistic.
My quarrel with Eiralox isn't an emotional one, but a logical one.

My opportunism is due in part because this is the most effective use of my time here. If I am unable to extract information from Mala because most players do not wish to go that way, then is it not in vain to turn the tides of destiny away from where they wish to go? Is it not more reasonable to instead follow them as far as I am willing to go?

I believe you are missing why I am being opportunistic, and are instead calling it out as if it is a bad thing in it of itself.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:22 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 603, Loftwing wrote:
In post 588, FancyPants wrote:Can I specifically get clarity from Kenny and Loftwing, exactly what they think of Eira and why, I know Loftwing gave reasoning when he voted, but can you clarify why her behaviour is scummy in your eyes.
Please don't say you have no opinion.

@Loftwing, nice Hamilton reference.
My reasoning for voting Eira is that they see CW, someone who they have fought and who they have said they think worsely of, and Kenny, who they have stated a greenlighting towards, are both equal in terms of scum equity, as that is what null means.

In other words, despite saying that they like Kenny and hate CW, they still say that they are equal and are both null.

Whoooopy ride man wtf is going on here. Ive felt better about kenny. Cw I wanted to expand. Theyve been one sentencing this game. Loftwing is my prob vote target atm. Ill go through what they did then come back with conclusion.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:23 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 592, Eiralox wrote:
In post 589, FancyPants wrote: I
did
say that if you are town I don't mind eliminating you anyway, because I find your posts too confusing, and your thought process impenetrable - so we're never going to be able to effectively work together.

yeah again i'm right "Fancy is confused so want Eira dead." what a farce. In what world do you wanna elim an active player who's forming reads and getting things going over Mala, whose done jack squat, or Loft, who's vapid air?

I'm not feeling good about your reasoning here Pants. You're nearing my scumleans.
Excuse me, dearest Eiralox? You are forming reads?

Well, if you are, then tell us. Light up the stage with your readlist, whatever you may have. I would love to see who has moved out of being null for you.
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:27 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 604, FancyPants wrote:@Loftwing, your main is Jake the Wolfie right?
That is correct, Pantboyant
Loftwing
Loftwing
Goon
Loftwing
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:31 pm

Post by Loftwing »

In post 607, Eiralox wrote:Whoooopy ride man wtf is going on here. Ive felt better about kenny. Cw I wanted to expand. Theyve been one sentencing this game. Loftwing is my prob vote target atm. Ill go through what they did then come back with conclusion.
What I am saying is this:

Kenny is good to you. They are what you have considered to be greenlit.

CW is bad to you. They are what you have considered to be "worse and worse".

They are both null to you.

So, one would conclude that Kenny =/= CW for the first and second statements, but then would conclude that Kenny = CW at the third, which is a contradiction.

You both imply they are different yet state they are the same. Which is it, my good, honorable, and reasonable man?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:41 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Loftwing now you straight up lie. If you have paid any attention youda seen I lean green on malcolm, elephant, cat.

Kenny and cw null. Ive felt better about kenny and worse about cw.

VOTE: Loftwing

Scummiest one on me. Ill come back later in day with analysis. Peace.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89627&start=576]post 576[/url], Eralox wrote:loftwing and fred? loftwing who i susssed earlier, fred who despite all the content reads pretty null 2 me... well now. my eyes are def gonna ber turning there.
I was under the impression you claimed to have 12 null reads. How is it that you "susssed" loftwing earlier?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:03 pm

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89627&start=576]post 576[/url], Eiralox wrote: irrelphant and catscratch vote... meh, i can, live with it. don't have a take on cats atm but from what ive seen they look better 'n a lot of others.
I remember you were starting to get suspicious of Irrelephant11. What happened to that?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:06 pm

Oh and also claimed to like to keep things a shade of grey or something like that, presumably, meaning that you liked to keep your reads on players null.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:15 pm

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89627&start=576]post 576[/url], Eiralox wrote: I'm not reading their posts dont care what they blurt so if yall wanna form actual reasons fro voting in the meantime that'd'b great.
Check out my posts since your confrontation with Confidently Wrong. Those are my actual reasons. My vote will stay on you until all my concerns are addressed to my satisfaction.

You could ignore the Dear Eiralox post, though, as that was kind of for fun. Other posts that are not concerns can also be ignored.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:20 pm

Post by Eiralox »

Fred I seldom townread ppl. I lean. I feel. Later in game once I have data and a feel for whats what im more likely to put trust in others. Im not going to adress ur posts at all. If yall wanna mob me at this point go for it. Im on mobile when power comes back ill offer deeper insight.on loftwing. As a start ; )
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:22 pm

In post 616, Eiralox wrote:Fred I seldom townread ppl. I lean. I feel. Later in game once I have data and a feel for whats what im more likely to put trust in others. Im not going to adress ur posts at all. If yall wanna mob me at this point go for it. Im on mobile when power comes back ill offer deeper insight.on loftwing. As a start ; )
May I have deeper insight on you?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:23 pm

Also, do you really mean you are going to ignore every post I made regarding you?
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:25 pm

In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89627&start=579]post 579[/url], Eiralox wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89627&start=577]post 577[/url], Irrelephant11 wrote:575 has good points. But on the other hand sometimes scum get defensive and flustered when pressured. Loftwing’s vote is the worst on the wagon so far, for sure, if Eira is town.

i mean i find it funny that Con Wrong is so 100% sure that scumteam is found just cos someone took issue with their read methodology XD
Confidently Wrong clearly didn't think the scumteam is found because someone took issue with their read methodology.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:27 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 618, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Also, do you really mean you are going to ignore every post I made regarding you?
I mean im done trying to see others reasons for something that isnt there. Look at my iso, look at me sussin llowell, and then look at cw pairing me with lowell. Thats all im adressing abt it all at this point, rn theres a chance I might be elim so ill be focusing on expanding and posting my thinking on first my red leans then others if theres time.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:29 pm

Understood
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 619, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89627&start=579]post 579[/url], Eiralox wrote:
In [url=https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89627&start=577]post 577[/url], Irrelephant11 wrote:575 has good points. But on the other hand sometimes scum get defensive and flustered when pressured. Loftwing’s vote is the worst on the wagon so far, for sure, if Eira is town.

i mean i find it funny that Con Wrong is so 100% sure that scumteam is found just cos someone took issue with their read methodology XD
Confidently Wrong clearly didn't think the scumteam is found because someone took issue with their read methodology.

Well cw did say in a post that mala/llowell must be panicking after the... chaos,? Puke? Of eira, released by eira or sumthin. Cant remember what they said. The post with picture I think, thats where this idea comes from.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:33 pm

In post 622, Eiralox wrote:
Spoiler: Post 619

Well cw did say in a post that mala/llowell must be panicking after the... chaos,? Puke? Of eira, released by eira or sumthin. Cant remember what they said. The post with picture I think, thats where this idea comes from.
How did you conclude how Confidently Wrong was sure about the scumteam from that post?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:36 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 623, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:
In post 622, Eiralox wrote:
Spoiler: Post 619

How did you conclude how Confidently Wrong was sure about the scumteam from that post?

Im not reading back cw stuff but from my interaction with them they seemed pretty darned sure. Stated they solved the game on a few occasions iirc

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”