Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Confidently Wrong »

In post 917, FancyPants wrote:After looking up some rules about normals I see that neighbourizer can be a scum aligned role (but is usually pro-town).
I'm looking for guidance from a more experienced player I'm pretty sure is town, so CW or Irrelevant basically, although I'll take input from anyone.
It's inclusion is exactly null usually
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:00 am

In post 917, FancyPants wrote:After looking up some rules about normals I see that neighbourizer can be a scum aligned role (but is usually pro-town).
I'm looking for guidance from a more experienced player I'm pretty sure is town, so CW or Irrelevant basically, although I'll take input from anyone.
It's inclusion is exactly null usually
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:01 am

Post by FancyPants »

Yeah OK.
VOTE: Lowell
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:18 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 904, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 890, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 873, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 860, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 846, Eiralox wrote:UNVOTE: Loftwing

Loftwing has offered us nothing. they've been.... openly non-committal. Seeing as it's at -1 im unvoting to give Loft time, some1 might go on and hammer anyway at this point and i don't see the value in that. at least.... try.

but in a twisted way loftwing can still flip town so idk..... will i vote there again? lowell wagon... no. fred? i can totally see scum fred, but the fact that they thoroughly asked me to share my viewpoint then shifted to mala is.... something which makes me wary of mobbing fred 2day.

So loftwing idk i mean i guess my vote can shift back to u at this point, i'm not having options atm. but i wann at least give you time... if u do nothing impressive in the interim well meh.
Unless Eiralox is gambling on Loftwing going out anyway/can rely on the wagon being pushed through by fellow scum, this is an incredibly townie post given Eiralox has been under pressure themselves and has been a possible elimination for the latter half of day one. Even if they don't feel they can vote Loftwing if the slot is town, I don't think there would be any benefit for scum actively leaving the wagon at the moment.
This post seems to exclusively assume loftwing will flip town - why?
It's not, I'm explaining why I don't think Eiralox is scum by reasoning why they wouldn't back off Loftwing if they were.
You didn’t consider that Eiralox and loftwing were svs

If loftwing flipped scum (which you should be considering giving you’re voting for them), what would you conclude about Eiralox’s alignment
Catching up, but my reasoning here is scum Eiralox wouldn't have voted Loftwing in the first place and would surely try to deflect attention onto another counterwagon altogether.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:19 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

You know you hit scum when you face solid resistance.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:22 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

UNVOTE: Loftwing

Trusting this claim.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:23 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

I've not particularly SR'd Fredrick for most of the game (found the slot hard to read initially), but I think BBT is very much town, going to take a proper look at their case on Fredrick and see where I stand.

Lowell's posting hasn't screamed townie at me, but some of their recent responses don't indicate a scum player trying to stay on the good side of town either.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:39 am

In post 956, MalcolmTucker wrote:I've not particularly SR'd Fredrick for most of the game (found the slot hard to read initially), but I think BBT is very much town, going to take a proper look at their case on Fredrick and see where I stand.

Lowell's posting hasn't screamed townie at me, but some of their recent responses don't indicate a scum player trying to stay on the good side of town either.
Fredrick is town, probably PR, we are NOT voting there.

he has clearly played in a non agenda way do not fucking counterwagon them last second.,
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:46 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 957, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 956, MalcolmTucker wrote:I've not particularly SR'd Fredrick for most of the game (found the slot hard to read initially), but I think BBT is very much town, going to take a proper look at their case on Fredrick and see where I stand.

Fredrick is town, probably PR, we are NOT voting there.

he has clearly played in a non agenda way do not fucking counterwagon them last second.,
Sorry but I don't like that you're continually saying this, I spotted it on the previous page and didn't mention it there in case it got pulled up by anyone else, but why are you casually indicating that you think someone is a PR here? If you're town then this is surely a terrible strategy if scum haven't clocked on at all yet when Fredrick's not necessarily on the verge of definitely being eliminated.

I think BBT's reasoning for why Fredrick couldn't be scum is pretty solid to be honest - their posting so far hadn't necessarily struck me as such but scum like to hide and trying to blend in with the town is obviously a common strategy. Of Lowell/Fredrick at the moment, I'd prefer a Fredrick elimination personally because I'm not convinced Lowell's posting at the moment is coming from scum. Are there any posts convincing you Fredrick is town here?
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:48 am

I honestly am getting fed up with your indecisiveness and insistence to not listen to me at all. you are very easily pulled into weird LHF pushes.

Stop playing pro scum and vote lowell instead of trying to classify weird play as scummy.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:48 am

I can clearly see what you qualify as scummy and you need to stop projecting.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:50 am

In post 957, Confidently Wrong wrote: Fredrick is town, probably PR, we are NOT voting there.

We're very much voting there, actually. You're gonna have to walk me through how Frederick is town.

He has played in a non-agenda way? What are you talking about? He has sheeped you or Irrelephant the entire game. He has barely shown any original thought and his whole agenda has been to elim LHF.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:51 am

In post 959, Confidently Wrong wrote:I honestly am getting fed up with your indecisiveness and insistence to not listen to me at all. you are very easily pulled into weird LHF pushes.

Stop playing pro scum and vote lowell instead of trying to classify weird play as scummy.
Weird LHF??? Hahaha, like Fred hasn't spent all game doing that? Give me a break

Lowell is a lot more like LHF than Fred is.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:53 am

In post 962, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 959, Confidently Wrong wrote:I honestly am getting fed up with your indecisiveness and insistence to not listen to me at all. you are very easily pulled into weird LHF pushes.

Weird LHF??? Hahaha, like Fred hasn't spent all game doing that? Give me a break

Lowell is a lot more like LHF than Fred is.
Why is Lowell town?

Explain right now.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:56 am

I believe they are scum because their progression is fake and completely absent.

Except like maybe 1 or 2 organic looking read changes the rest are just jagged progression that clearly is just trying to sheep town consensus wagons onto other townies.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:58 am

Are you serious about the sheeping?

Read my case on Fred and tell me that's not what they have done ALL GAME
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:58 am

Nevermind the fact lowell has completely ignored me this whole game while I have pushed them probably the hardest - a fun little tactic.

Lowell/Eira are blatantly paired and Fred is in my townblock. I will vehemently oppose fred unless you have an actual good case there.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 3:58 am

So you believe Irrelephant scum?
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:00 am

Not at all.

I give a better case on Fred than you have on Lowell based on the exact same reasoning.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:02 am

Your case implies Irrelephant scum which is why I'm asking because I believe that slot is actually not as town as I first believed.

I admit I'm mostly scumreading Lowell for how they defend Eira in such a subtle yet overt manner.

Fredrick is also here defending Eira without explaination.

TBH

I feel a little less against it purely for the fact Fredrick has gone against my own reads so :D
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:04 am

fuck it
VOTE: Fredrick

I see it now.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:04 am

if this flips town pls turbo eira/lowell tho

i think BBT's reasoning on this was town motivated even if it leads to an incorrect conclusion
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:05 am

My case implies Fred has been sheeping the loudest (and most widely town read) players like Irrelephant and yourself.

Join the good fight. Vote Fred.
FancyPants
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
FancyPants
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:17 am

Post by FancyPants »

I don't wanna.
I don't think there's enough there.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:19 am

Show me a better case

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”