Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #99 (isolation #0) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I waited so long for this game to start. Exams?

Anyways, I remember playing with a large chunk of the player list.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #1) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 26, mq.bosco wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky
You're making a terrible mistake, I'm Jester.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (isolation #2) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Yeah I don't feel this Nero is particularly similar to his town play.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #3) » Mon May 23, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I won't vote him so early, but I'll scrutinize his posts more.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Mon May 23, 2022 7:57 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 103, Nero Cain wrote:?????

joking about being a jester is dumb
No u.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #5) » Mon May 23, 2022 8:58 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 123, NashedPotato wrote:
In post 122, Nero Cain wrote:ok kool. Still think the 3 in a 16 is dumb though.
It is, probably. But who knows, scum might be packin' heat.
I can't even think of what would make 13:3 balanced. Scum vig? Multiple roleblockers? Multiple-shot neighborizer?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #6) » Mon May 23, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 126, Nero Cain wrote:so kitty r u gonna engage me or are you just trying to keep me at arms length?
Do you really expect me to try to case you on page 6? I don't case people this early.
Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 125, KittyTacky wrote:
I can't even think of what would make 13:3 balanced. Scum vig? Multiple roleblockers? Multiple-shot neighborizer?
You have no idea on what balance is, apparently.
Balance here would be offsetting a severely outnumbered mafia by giving them a ton of power. But I doubt it's 13:3.
RCEnigma wrote:
In post 102, KittyTacky wrote:I won't vote him so early, but I'll scrutinize his posts more.
The more people post the more scumreads I have.
The cardinal sin of waiting for more posts from a player before seeing whether to commit to a read or not.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #7) » Tue May 24, 2022 3:37 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 140, RCEnigma wrote:The post only exists to paint Nero in a worse light with no elaboration or catalyst. Dare I say I think that's shade?

But yeah it comes off like "hey I think Nero is shady....so if anyone wants to wagon that for me, that'd be great."

Except it's not great.
The catalyst was Italiano's case.
Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 139, KittyTacky wrote:Balance here would be offsetting a severely outnumbered mafia by giving them a ton of power. But I doubt it's 13:3.
BS.VOTE: KittyTacky
So 13:3 isn't tilted in town's favor? I don't understand what's BS here. Kinda sketchy NGL.
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 139, KittyTacky wrote:Do you really expect me to try to case you on page 6? I don't case people this early.
no, but you said that you didn't think that this was similar to my town game and you could use words to back that statement up. Odc you can just say you were sheeping VD.
In post 139, KittyTacky wrote:The cardinal sin of waiting for more posts from a player before seeing whether to commit to a read or not.
you are being hesitant. It's also early game and I'm nowhere near elimination range...the whole "I need to see whether to commit" sounds like a fence sit.
1. Yeah I was sheeping Italiano for the most part. I'll admit it. Though I also get a different vibe from your play this game. It's hard to explain.
2. What's wrong with just being somewhat cautious this early?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (isolation #8) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 171, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 160, KittyTacky wrote:So 13:3 isn't tilted in town's favor? I don't understand what's BS here. Kinda sketchy NGL.
Correct. 13:3 Mountainous isn't tilted in town's favor. It's scumsided.
Is Mountainous even normal? Like sure, it fits the guidelines, but I have never heard of one being run in the normal queue. Towns usually have several fairly strong PRs in larges.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (isolation #9) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 173, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 7, over90 wrote:I'm a traitor
VOTE: over90
Why did you do this?
Same reason I claimed jester.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (isolation #10) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Responses in bold.
In post 222, DeasVail wrote:A big part of why I think Kitty could be scum is the way that they have responded to suspicion in this game. When one is scum, the question of how to respond to a vote/suspicion is, I think, a pretty tricky one, and something that a lot of players as scum will have to intentionally think about, and I think Kitty's responses align with scum feeling the need to respond in a certain way, rather than a natural town response.

The first example of this is here:
In post 100, KittyTacky wrote:
Which would be a pretty harmless joke on its own, and at first I didn't think anything of it, but then it is a lot more pronounced in

Statements like "Do you really expect me to try to case you on page 6? I don't case people this early." don't actually match what Nero was asking, and make out Nero to be unreasonable.
How does it not match, and yes it was unreasonable to shade me for not wanting to case early.

And "The cardinal sin of waiting for more posts from a player before seeing whether to commit to a read or not." - is an insistence that what Kitty is doing is totally reasonable and shouldn't be suspected, again that any suspicion of Kitty is unsubstantiated (though note that in this case RCE didn't even provide a reason for thinking that Kitty was scum).
Because I am town and FMPOV suspecting me is unreasonable.

So instead of being confident in their role PM being town, Kitty feels the need to essentially belittle any suspicion against them, even when the suspicion itself is quite trivial and low-impact.
This contradicts your previous point.

--

I also don't like the Nero thing, as I don't really believe that they truly have that read.
Well I do so it's your word versus mine.

--

over90, I would like to know why you townread Kitty.

PEdit: Tbf carcalilly, no one was actually shading kitty for not casing early. That was a narrative that Kitty themselves created.
The 3 votes on me say otherwise.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #11) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 224, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 160, KittyTacky wrote:2. What's wrong with just being somewhat cautious this early?
I think early game is the best time to not be cautious and it looks like you just know I'm town that is afraid to vote me. I mean maybe I can understand that you are suspicious of me but that suspicion hasn't formed into a full on scum read yet but still seems iffy to me.
Last game I pushed several people early and they were all town. I don't want to repeat my mistakes.

what did you like about VD's case?
It felt townish on gut and your play does actually feel different this game to me now that he pointed it out.

In post 162, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 157, Nero Cain wrote:and now your case is that I haven't done enough.
Wrong.
In post 154, ItalianoVD wrote:Even though there hasn't been much of anything in this game so far, I feel town!you would've done more by now.
is this not a change in reasoning? I mean maybe you could argue that it's something you are adding onto your meta case but I think that's BS. I think that no one was bitting on your meta case so you threw out some charged wording that I wasn't doing enough. I think I'm doing plenty.
Gamma Emerald wrote:do you do the response in bold thing a lot?
If it's a wall with several quotes, yeah. I don't want to cut out and quote every single part.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #12) » Tue May 24, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 245, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 240, takotsubo syndrome wrote:I never said I read the game for meta. I also never said I metadived you. So let’s not get too carried away with putting words in my mouth or twisting my thoughts.

I just said it felt off in terms of you casing NC very early.
Yeah that post is just gross. VOTE: takotsubo syndrome
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #13) » Tue May 24, 2022 7:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 265, DeasVail wrote:Kitty, nowhere has anyone said that they are voting you because you didn’t case Nero.

Why do you still claim this?
Well it came across this way. Elaborate why you think my response to pressure is scummy.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #14) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 267, DeasVail wrote:
In post 266, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 265, DeasVail wrote:Kitty, nowhere has anyone said that they are voting you because you didn’t case Nero.

Well it came across this way. Elaborate why you think my response to pressure is scummy.
I think that you have prioritised stamping out suspicion cast against you (scum-motivated) over trying to determine whether people are town or scum (town-motivated)
I don't have solid reads on most people yet, and it's in my best interests as a townie to not have suspicion circling me. Trying to dispel suspicion is not always scum-motivated.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #15) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 274, Nero Cain wrote:I still rather VD or Kitty. Like I get why TS is getting wagoned and in a vacuum his post was scummy as all get out but I sorta think he's town and scum are wagoning him.
How's he not scummy in an atmosphere then?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #16) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 281, SirCakez wrote:
In post 264, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 261, KittyTacky wrote:Last game I pushed several people early and they were all town. I don't want to repeat my mistakes.
honestly, this doesn't make me feel any better lol. I mean maybe I could see you go "oh my reads were really bad last game so I'm going try to let others lead." but then I think there's a good chunk of possible scum motivation in that.
This is a good point I use this excuse as scum all the time
Look at my previous game, I led pushes on townies all game because I was reckless. It's not an excuse.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #17) » Wed May 25, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 305, Vasex wrote:
In post 289, Enchant wrote:I sneaked in homes of everyone in this game, and taked sample of your salive while you sleeped to discover, who is mafia.

Analysis showed that mafia team is StD+NK15+over90+ItalianoVD.

GG, game can be closed.
VOTE: End Game
not bad
I did not expect to see you around again lmfao.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #18) » Wed May 25, 2022 8:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 366, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 363, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 274, Nero Cain wrote:I still rather VD or Kitty. Like I get why TS is getting wagoned and in a vacuum his post was scummy as all get out but I sorta think he's town and scum are wagoning him.
How's he not scummy in an atmosphere then?
sometimes ppl that are "scummy" still have a town pm.
Elaborate why you think that way about TS.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #19) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 377, RCEnigma wrote:The sheeping, the lack of input, and the wagon you jumped from to get there.
I don't really see it, NK seems town on gut to me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #20) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:47 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 381, Dannflor wrote:
In post 267, DeasVail wrote:
In post 266, KittyTacky wrote:

I think that you have prioritised stamping out suspicion cast against you (scum-motivated) over trying to determine whether people are town or scum (town-motivated)
this is actually a personality indicator more often than it is an alignment indicator

a better question I think to ask is what Kitty is trying to appear to be doing

yes, Kitty is hyper-conscious of the pressure/votes on them, but like it's so clearly a big issue from them I'm more likely to just attribute that as a personal reaction to pressure regardless of alignment. I would suspect scum!Kitty to be more aware of how they are coming off, and even if they had a similar reaction, to maybe play it off as less of a big deal. I'm not town reading Kitty necessarily but I'm not sure I buy this case
In post 338, DeasVail wrote:I think my top townreads are Gamma, RCE, over90 and Carcalilly
also side note as I'm reading, DV, why do you town read RCE?
Yeah I don't like being pressured as either alignment. It's NAI for me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #21) » Thu May 26, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

NK15 is an even flashier wagon than Tako. Kinda weird.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #22) » Fri May 27, 2022 4:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I much prefer Tako to NK15. NK15 just seems townie to me, I actually kinda like his early vote on me now, I doubt scum would be that reckless.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #23) » Sat May 28, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Sorry for being inactive, I was busy IRL. Readlist coming soon.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #24) » Sat May 28, 2022 11:44 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 518, Nero Cain wrote:y do you think nk15 is town?
For me it's mostly gut.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #25) » Sun May 29, 2022 3:03 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Holy fucking quote wall Batman. Responses in bold.
In post 525, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 99, KittyTacky wrote:I waited so long for this game to start. Exams?

Anyways, I remember playing with a large chunk of the player list.
In post 100, KittyTacky wrote:
It isn't RVS anymore. Scummy.
Was it not?

In post 101, KittyTacky wrote:Yeah I don't feel this Nero is particularly similar to his town play.
In post 102, KittyTacky wrote:I won't vote him so early, but I'll scrutinize his posts more.
Partners?
In post 103, Nero Cain wrote:?????

joking about being a jester is dumb
Partners??
No, Nero just hates jokes apparently.

This is way off the mark.
It is only not off the map if town has little no power roles. What was the last time you have seen that in a large normal?

In post 126, Nero Cain wrote:so kitty r u gonna engage me or are you just trying to keep me at arms length?
Don't like this, why should kitty do that? Scummy.
In post 128, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 129, Nero Cain wrote:yeah, all those 3 scum in a 16 player is a really common setup. get real, NK15
No, but low power is also not that common in larges.
That means 13:3 would be unbalanced without high scum power.

In post 139, KittyTacky wrote:
Do you really expect me to try to case you on page 6? I don't case people this early.
Not Known 15 wrote:
Balance here would be offsetting a severely outnumbered mafia by giving them a ton of power. But I doubt it's 13:3.
RCEnigma wrote:
The more people post the more scumreads I have.
The cardinal sin of waiting for more posts from a player before seeing whether to commit to a read or not.
Why's that a cardinal sin?
Because it isn't, I was being sarcastic due to RCE's implied scumread of me from that post.

In post 143, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 139, KittyTacky wrote:Balance here would be offsetting a severely outnumbered mafia by giving them a ton of power. But I doubt it's 13:3.
BS.VOTE: KittyTacky
And it is still BS. But it might come from town that doesn't know balance/mechanics.
So you're saying 13:3 is balanced even if town isn't nearly mountainous?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #26) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 535, RCEnigma wrote:Im not chopping that wall and the only thing that i really think needs any clarification is..
In post 14, RCEnigma wrote:Ooo actually VOTE: mq.bosco
Bosco's question was very lamist at the time. Although i do think new scum are likely to make a post like that in rvs I backed off when i checked that was although they had signed up for a newbie game this was their first game on site -- so it got a pass for the time being.

other things I want to speak about are:

1) I think your scumteam is a weird place to land with my slot especially. Like writing off my pushback against Italiano's case as a strawman when I gave evidence that poked holes in it from the beginning is disingenuous. Considering you also agree that the case is not concrete and probably on town. though ive only really come around to nero!town recently.

B) That your scumteam are majority slots carrying the thread in terms of readable content yet the VC's look the way they do with all of the major wagons that have stalled out being on town from your pov. That just doesnt line up.

3) The funky Gamma progression, it seems like you read gamma negatively up until they tell me how to snip OOG quotes -- which is helpful but not in game terms. I fail to see how that would flip a read in any case so maybe there is more to it.

D) you did remind me the other issue I had with carca's posting which was the rolefishing, with my slot is the one that sticks out but I think there was another instance this happened. I remember making mental notes that it was something to keep a tab on but, goldfish memory.
Also the ignoring my question in 87 but its not super important.
Why mix letters and numbers?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #27) » Sun May 29, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 551, Nero Cain wrote:I think this is the first time I've been called LHF lol
In post 512, KittyTacky wrote:Readlist coming soon.
is there a reason this didn't happen?
I have to prepare for the exams, not much time. I'll do it when I have time.

In post 520, over90 wrote:
In post 519, Nero Cain wrote:I bet I could v/la for the rest of the game and still be the top poster.
so i'll be dead soon? :]
???
In post 524, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 518, Nero Cain wrote:y do you think nk15 is town?
For me it's mostly gut.
Was asking VD not you. But while we are on the subject of you and reads...you light called me scum but needed me to post more which is a fence sit, you called NK15 town on gut and said that tako's post was gross and voted him. Do you have any of your own thoughts or anything based on actual events of this game?
You played with me before, you know how I play, early on I just kinda flop around before doing things when the game "clicks" for me. But yes I do. I'll need to give this gamestate a good think-over and/or a re-read, maybe later today.

responces to nk15
Spoiler:
In post 525, Not Known 15 wrote:Why did you shade here, Nero?
like I said before, it was a cheeky comment to a q that I deemed silly.
In post 525, Not Known 15 wrote:Nero do you like low power setups?
it seems like most setups are low powered setups. Personally, I think town does need a significant amount of power but otherwise, I don't really care about the setup. My frowny face was about the ridiculousness of there being 3 scum in a 16 player. If this were a thing then I think the mod is screwing over the scum team. Only way a 3 scum makes sense to me is if there was a SK.
In post 525, Not Known 15 wrote:A bit evasive, why no push, why is this so toned down?
I was already pushing who I felt like was scum.

In post 545, ItalianoVD wrote:And just when I said I thought you were town, you do this.
Why was nk15's post scummy?
In post 547, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 537, over90 wrote:Gamma, do you have any solid towns? Except Carcalilly
Italiano
explain both reads please?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #28) » Sun May 29, 2022 9:17 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 575, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 165, ItalianoVD wrote:@Kitty: Are you a tonal reader when it comes to sorting people? Or something else?
Sorry I missed this. Yes I am.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #29) » Sun May 29, 2022 9:18 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

It's often hard for me to share thoughts besides "they feel like town/scum".
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (isolation #30) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 592, DeasVail wrote:I'm not particularly convinced that Enchant is scum here. Possible sure but I don't agree that their posts are necessarily scum-indicative
Yeah I don't really buy it. Also, I just had a chemistry exam, I was busy with preparing for it before so I was quiet. Sorry.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (isolation #31) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 622, Nero Cain wrote:i mean I do want to know who your main is
I kinda had a guess it's Vasex but didn't voice it.

Welcome, Elsa! Long time no see.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (isolation #32) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm fairly sure there's at least one scum in {NK15, Malakittens (used to be tako)}, I'm going to push there unless someone scumclaims.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #33) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:44 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

My slight TR on NK kinda eroded on my re-evaluation of the game. He's scummy.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (isolation #34) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:45 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm just not feeling it's Gamma. Gamma gives me town vibes.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #35) » Tue May 31, 2022 6:56 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 787, over90 wrote:Kitty, have you seen nk15's vote? Is it not so stupid for a scum to vote like this? Im not sure. Looked rather genuine. But as I said earlier it is not bad decision to elim nk15 early because he can easily ruin late game even for a townie
I don't really see how the vote was particularly likely to be genuine. I don't know much about him as a player, but things like this are fairly common to do as scum for WIFOM or to distract people. I do things like that as scum in Discord mafia.
In post 790, over90 wrote:
In post 789, Nero Cain wrote:how did Gamma give u town vibes?
good question

i'd like to see the posts of gamma with town vibes for u
Not really any specific posts, it's a tonal read, if not a very strong one.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #36) » Tue May 31, 2022 10:48 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 792, Nero Cain wrote:I think Kitty is Russian Oprah

You get a tone read, you get a tone read,
EVERYONE GETS A TONE READ!
Look, that's how I townhunt. It's really hard for me to actually find concrete evidence for someone being town (barring, obviously, mechanical clears). For scumhunting it's easier to at least point to a gross post.
In post 794, over90 wrote:
In post 791, KittyTacky wrote:Not really any specific posts, it's a tonal read, if not a very strong one.
gamma? not elsa? strange
Well my read started with Gamma. I'll use Elsa in the future of course.
In post 797, ItalianoVD wrote:@SirCakez @Kitty @NK15

What do you guys think of Nero claiming pr only
after
there wasn’t traction on me and claimed he will check me?

What do you think of over90’s presence in the game?

What do you think of DeasVail? Now or still?

When you guys get the chance of course.
1. Did he just simply claim "PR"? Soft claims are anti-town. They're not scummy per se, but if you're going to make yourself a target (by the virtue of simply being a PR), cough up your whole role so we townies get more info. Scum only needs to know that someone is
a
PR to prioritize them. But for town that info is pointless aside from "don't lim them early maybe".
2. I think he's town. He feels town.
3. No strong opinions, they're very quiet though, but whether that is AI depends on meta.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #836 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:53 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 835, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 834, KittyTacky wrote:Look, that's how I townhunt.

TBF, was meant more as a joke than a criticism. But I do lowkey feel like "townhunting" is a pretty likely claim to come from scum.
Well I am telling the truth, that's my town playstyle, I do a lot of gut reads.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:03 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 837, Enchant wrote:What is your scum playstyle then
I haven't rolled scum enough (and lived long enough barring one game) to tell you.
Enchant wrote:
In post 846, Vasex wrote:we will hang all ppl who are not vt and we will win
I can't see you in player list.
over90 is a Vasex alt.
over90 wrote:she prefers to talk about prs, about mechanics, about anything else, but she has zero susps, zero towns, bc she knows almost everything she needs. talking so much about prs is scummy thing by the way, this is a process of gathering reactions and searching for real prs. to kill em
Is it really rational to scumread someone for having no reads when they replaced in very recently?

mq.bosco's vote (without even flimsy reasoning attached) kinda stinks of just jumping on a wagon because it's a big wagon. Which is sus.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:23 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 868, over90 wrote:VOTE: Is it really rational to scumread someone for having no reads when they replaced in very recently?she had enough time to make any opinion, but prefers to discuss smth else, mostly explaining herself + offtopic + pr claim
In my experience, solid reads take a while to form. Especially when replacing in and thus being "disconnected" from the game.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:31 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 871, over90 wrote:
In post 700, over90 wrote:have you read the game?
In post 702, Elsa Jay wrote:I've read it.
Look at this, kitty
The moment of replacement yesterday
It's, from my own experience offsite, pretty hard to form very strong reads when you're not actively engaged with a game. Even if you read it.
over90 wrote:Kitty, I don't like you defending of gamma/elsa very much
If I someone I think is town is getting pushed, I will defend them.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 876, over90 wrote:update you solid towns kitty
urgent
I was asleep.

I don't have a full reads list assembled, but my solid towns are: {over90, ItalianoVD, RCEnigma}.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Elsa is a townlean.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

VOTE: mq.bosco

Scummy lurking.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #44) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 937, Nero Cain wrote:I'm also uninformed so having 100% conviction isn't going to be possible on d1.
Me too, actually. And nevertheless, I get accused of fencesitting.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #45) » Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

It's Bosco.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (isolation #46) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1068, over90 wrote:
In post 1045, Titus wrote:
In post 1038, DeasVail wrote:Why bosco?

Why not me?
Deadline frankly
i dont understand the reason
What don't you understand about it?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #47) » Fri Jun 03, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

There's at least one scum in Titus, Bosco, and NK.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #48) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1131, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1130, KittyTacky wrote:There's at least one scum in Titus, Bosco, and NK.
????
I do guesses like this often.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1300 (isolation #49) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1137, over90 wrote:experience (the most active player is usually town)
but it can not work well with players like nero

btw, kitty, i think you should scumread std, what do you think?
STD is oddly quiet this game. Usually he's more active. I don't really know what to think of that, but I don't have a strong scumread on him. I'd rather lim one of those I listed today.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (isolation #50) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1148, over90 wrote:hey people, please update your opinions right now - your scumreads and townreads, maybe only townreads, it would be very helpful! i will update mine too
CONFIRMED TOWN

KittyTacky

STRONG TOWN

over90
ItalianoVD

TOWN LEAN

RCENigma
Carcalilly

NULL

Everyone else not mentioned

SCUM LEAN

Titus
Malakittens

STRONG SCUM

mq.bosco

CONFIRMED SCUM

Nobody yet!
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #51) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:44 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1204, Titus wrote:
In post 981, Titus wrote:Deasvail
StD
Mala
RCE
Bosco

Here's a pool. I can be bribed.
I'm an odd night roleblocker.

Let's lim in scum now or let me go so I can ignore this game.
Well yeah I won't push you. I don't lim PR claims day 1.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #52) » Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1249, over90 wrote:
In post 1247, Titus wrote:Google translate is a thing. As much as you probably think I am an arrogant tool, I'd like to save you headaches in the future.
ok i will give you one after the game in pm
but there are tones of text and everybody has a role with some abilities
Give me one too then.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #53) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:15 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1305, over90 wrote:
In post 1303, KittyTacky wrote:Well yeah I won't push you. I don't lim PR claims day 1.
so you prefer to elim townies on day1 bc they won't claim pr?
That is a loaded question. PR claims don't just come from scum, especially if said PR is getting pressured, and scum don't always claim PR. I'd rather not risk killing a PR this early. Besides, if someone is ridiculously scummy then I will push them regardless of claim, but that is not the case with Titus.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #54) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:17 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1315, over90 wrote:
In post 1305, over90 wrote:
In post 1303, KittyTacky wrote:Well yeah I won't push you. I don't lim PR claims day 1.
so you prefer to elim townies on day1 bc they won't claim pr?
so you prefer to elim vt, kitty?
what's wrong with u
every scum is claiming on e-1, u forget it when u was claiming being 1st time scum on day 1 ?
I explained my reasoning. Also, odd-night roleblocker seems like a town role. Scum roleblockers are usually ungated in my experience. Though a lot of that experience comes from Discord mafia.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #55) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:19 am

Post by KittyTacky »

You're accusing me of not being genuine because I claimed PR on stand as scum once. That doesn't mean every PR claim is scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #56) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:21 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I don't think Titus is so off-the-charts sus as to want to push her regardless of claim.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #57) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:22 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1328, Enchant wrote:
In post 1326, Nero Cain wrote:how? half this player list has flaked out and the other half isn't playing
With hands.

VOTE: Kitty
Elaborate.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #58) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:25 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1363, over90 wrote:i consider titus and elsa are very suspicious slots, but you are protecting them both, now with a really bad reason (not to eliminate prs)
Also, odd-night roleblocker seems like a town role. Scum roleblockers are usually ungated in my experience. Though a lot of that experience comes from Discord mafia.
this is garbage
How though.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #59) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:34 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1365, over90 wrote:moreover it sound like you know smth, like "titus is 100% telling the truth about her role"(which is impossible to know if you are townie)
I don't know it 100%, but I just don't see what's so scummy about her that she warrants a lim over Bosco.
over90 wrote:but i see that you even didnt think about it, so u can know smth
I did take that into account, but as a role like roleblocker that produces a tangible, non-info effect (rather than an investigative role), it's common to claim the actual role if it's not an obvious scum role. At least that's how I understand it.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (isolation #60) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:35 am

Post by KittyTacky »

A scum claiming roleblocker while not actually being roleblocker can often be checked for truth.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #61) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:36 am

Post by KittyTacky »

So claiming roleblocker while not actually being a roleblocker is rare. And Titus claimed gated roleblocker. Which is more likely town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #62) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:38 am

Post by KittyTacky »

She can still be scum, she is not a strong townread for me, I just want Bosco first.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #63) » Sun Jun 05, 2022 4:42 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1372, over90 wrote:
In post 1368, KittyTacky wrote:I did take that into account, but as a role like roleblocker that produces a tangible, non-info effect (rather than an investigative role), it's common to claim the actual role if it's not an obvious scum role. At least that's how I understand it.
so what??? this is absolutely useless thought.
they could take any role and decided to use this one. towny role. like you did!! 1 shot cop for example, your fake role, was it scummy role or towny role you've chose?
i dont believe you kitty
You misunderstood. You can't prove a cop as fake unless they slip up and say someone guilty is innocent and vice versa (unless there's a town rolecop or something). But you can prove a roleblocker to be fake by asking them to RB someone with an action. So roleblocker is a riskier claim than an investigative role.

Ninja edit: whatever, Titus is hammered. Let's see who was right.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #64) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1448, Nero Cain wrote:my shot on kitty failed :/
Are you joking or serious?

Also, told yall Titus is town.
Nero Cain wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky
Elaborate!
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #65) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

It's lowkey sus that Nero claimed PR and didn't die, but maybe the mafia's kill failed too.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (isolation #66) » Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:48 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1476, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1474, KittyTacky wrote:Also, told yall Titus is town.
Is this an accurate portrayal of events?
In post 1302, KittyTacky wrote:SCUM LEAN
Titus
In post 1130, KittyTacky wrote:There's at least one scum in Titus, Bosco, and NK.
In post 1358, KittyTacky wrote:Also, odd-night roleblocker seems like a town role.
In post 1371, KittyTacky wrote:She can still be scum, she is not a strong townread for me,
the closest you came to calling Titus town was saying that it seemed like a town role which is ??? I mean you could describe most roles as town or scum b/c alot of roles could be either faction.

I'm gonna say that you aren't really telling the truth.
In post 1475, KittyTacky wrote:but maybe the mafia's kill failed too.
ya think? There was no scum kill last night so the only 2 options are that they failed to submit or it failed so....
I can change my mind over time, don't you think?
over90 wrote:i believe kitty scumslipped / claimed scum, saying that "odd night roleblocker" is town's role (like an argument why titus is town for him), not even thinking, that Titus just tells a fake role. like kitty knew for sure that Titus was saying the truth about the role. It was impossible to be sure in that if you are townie
I was not 100% sure of it. But I have never seen a gated scum roleblocker that I remember. And I explained why roleblockers are rarely fake claims. I guess there was a possibility she was a scum roleblocker faking a gate, but towards the end I decided she was more likely to be town and being shitpushed by mafia.
Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1474, KittyTacky wrote:Also, told yall Titus is town
Didn't you just not want to lim her because of the d1 PR claim?
Yes. Stuff like this is why I don't like voting PR claims day 1 unless they do something outrageously scummy. Which was not the case here.

I still want Bosco dead.
VOTE: mq.bosco
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:50 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1499, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1492, KittyTacky wrote:I can change my mind over time, don't you think?
I mean sure but when what you are claiming what you believed doesn't really line up with what you said it makes it look a little made up, no? When did you start thinking that Titus was going to flip town?
Soon after I posted my reads list. That's when I went back and skimmed the game after Titus' replacement a second time. It was my mistake that I didn't really articulate it.

In post 1492, KittyTacky wrote:But I have never seen a gated scum roleblocker that I remember. And I explained why roleblockers are rarely fake claims.
You are likely right that roleblock isn't a common fakeclaim b/c giving scum a roleblock is a common thing. but scum not having gates is v untrue.
Well maybe that's just my one year of experience speaking then. I just couldn't recall playing with a gated scum roleblocker anywhere, on-site or offsite.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:52 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1529, Nero Cain wrote:naw, dr. worm was a troll. over just seems inexperenced.
He's experienced but offsite, and the meta is different on his home forum. He said it.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 12:53 am

Post by KittyTacky »

He is an alt of Vasex, a player who joined in 2021.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1605 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:20 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Hoods are only as useful for scumhunting as the town players in them. But they amplify their strength.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1704, Elsa Jay wrote:So again... Your arguing that the non gated JK is town?

At work now will respond later.
It can be town, strange that it was said it was a "scum role".
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I can see why Elsa can be scum after my re-read.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:32 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1750, over90 wrote:if elsa is red, kitty is red with her. i told you kitty, i remember your strange defense of elsa
I legit just thought she was town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 08, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1812, over90 wrote:
In post 1810, KittyTacky wrote:I can see why Elsa can be scum after my re-read.
Why?
I really don't like her exchange with you D1. It "feels" like scum after I came back to it. I don't know how to explain.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1828 (isolation #75) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:15 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I'll go re-read STD's ISO and make my call based on that.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1928 (isolation #76) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1835, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1130, KittyTacky wrote:There's at least one scum in
Titus
, Bosco, and
NK
weird soft bus?
It ain't a bus because I am town. NK and Bosco might be both scum NGL.
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1915, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:And kitty has only made 1 post that didn’t say anything
In post 1828, KittyTacky wrote:I'll go re-read STD's ISO and make my call based on that.
naw, just taking him a long time to read STD's ISO
I went to fucking sleep. :facepalm: Yeah I agree he's scummy.
VOTE: STD
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1929 (isolation #77) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:17 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I am in UTC+7, when it's day in America it's night for me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (isolation #78) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

STD dies today.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #79) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Did I hammer?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #80) » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:10 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1933, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:And why is StD scummy, Kitty :]
I don't like his interactions with players today especially.
Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1931, KittyTacky wrote:Did I hammer?
This feels really fake
I am bad at counting votes like that. And how does it feel fake? This feels like shade.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:28 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1936, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1935, KittyTacky wrote: I don't like his interactions with players today especially.
This is so vague
Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
This feels really fake
I am bad at counting votes like that. And how does it feel fake? This feels like shade.
It is

If you were worried about std in hammer range, then you shouldn't have voted at all unless you really wanted to end the day[/quote]
1. I don't know how to explain it better.
2. I was not, in fact, worried about him being in hammer range. I'm fine with the day ending since discussion seems to have dried up. I was just curious.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2054 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1963, DkKoba wrote:wait why did mafia kill off wagon rofl

that probably points to NM
Yeah I've also been sussing NM overnight.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2055 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:24 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

OK nevermind there was a cop clear on them.

I suck at reading NM.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2056 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

VOTE: CSF

Sheeping Koba on this.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2057 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2020, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:NK15 quickhammer came out of nowhere after not talking about StD at all D3
Aside from that quickhammer, pretty bad voting record by voting people who have either flipped town or I believe are town
Weird vote in
Gamma soft defended him in , which seems partner-y

---
In post 1935, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1933, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:And why is StD scummy, Kitty :]
I don't like his interactions with players today especially.

Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
This feels really fake
Out of the reasons to scumread StD, I don't think the bolded is a great reason, and this feels like a clumsy bus
I didn't know how else to express my read.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2058 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I feel like no matter my role, I am a daymiller in every game.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2061 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1864, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1862, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1848, Save The Dragons wrote:is there anything people want me to like defend against
Scum post he's looking for a way out
wtf i'm looking for a case i don't see one
This just gives me bad vibes. IDK how to explain it.
In post 1869, Save The Dragons wrote:players: vote STD with no reason
me: what's the reason
SirCakez: he's scum for asking for a reason

???
Misrep.

Those two mostly.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (isolation #88) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2064, over90 wrote:DV didnt like kitty too.
DV townread me before his death.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2120 (isolation #89) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2094, Malakittens wrote:
In post 2092, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2064, over90 wrote:DV didnt like kitty too.
DV townread me before his death.
that doesn't mean crap

i highly believe that N_M was his inno result.
I didn't say it means DV had a clear on me, but it does mean that over90 is wrong about DV not liking me. He changed his mind.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #90) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:35 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Yeah, Enchant is pretty scummy.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (isolation #91) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2102, Enchant wrote:
In post 2096, Malakittens wrote:I have been avoiding posting in hood who I have been blocking because I *sorta* don't trust enchant.
But i am Cop.
Huh. What gates do you have?
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #92) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2110, SirCakez wrote:wait I forgot about KittyTacky even being in this game LMAO probably not a good sign
I guess you never played with me before.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #93) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

There is 10000000% scum in {Nashed, CSF}.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2208 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2132, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2131, DkKoba wrote:nashed is a slot that if they were town theyd also get pushed by scum themselves.
This is a fair point

Though I would not be so confident to say they're 10000% scum by that metric alone, so im still curious why Kitty said that
Call it my intuition. I don't like their behavior at all this game.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2209 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:05 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2146, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2131, DkKoba wrote:nashed is a slot that if they were town theyd also get pushed by scum themselves.
This is the best point for Nashed scum
Why have they been ignored for three days
Yeah I'd think a town lurker would get pushed for being a lurker by scum looking for LHF.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2210 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2184, Andante wrote:Page 6 I'm agreeing with the Kitty votes there, Kitty legit feels like maf talking about setup balance... it's just awkward
144- I could see nero being Kitty's partner, like, why are we calling whoever out for fence sitting on page 6? ehhh
OH Enchant's entrance here wasn't actually bad, it felt like a towny "if you read there's no traitor" thing and yeah. good look for enchant
148- HARD AGREE with mala - and with hindsight Gamma was maf, so.. why would maf try to defend someone? hmmm Gamma is never with cakez there, I guess nero doesn't have to be partner to be defended by gamma, might make more sense if they're not partners
151- ah nice, Italiano versus my slot and I'm town... well, I can't talk to italiano about it... maybe CSF could defend!! lol jk it does feel like Italiano TMI'd Over as town though... cause Nashed was SRing Over, and Italiano was like "YO!! WRONG!!" idk. it's a thought, there is going to be a lot of wrong thoughts here.
154- lol Italiano pushes Nero... now Koba pushing CSF... it's funny how this works
160 - Kitty feels odd
> What's wrong with just being somewhat cautious this early?
that feels like something maf would say when called out for fence sitting, like, Kitty isn't taking any sides, and is more worried about the whole 13-3 situation
166- Mala is definitely not with Gamma, and I don't *think* nero is with gamma
170 - mq.bosco pop in feels scummy
175 - then mq pulls the "cuz im new" card??
192- Gamma pushing italiano... the partner?
mmmm 204- I feel like that says a lot.. but like idk how to interpret that std post

ok and that's the first 9 pages, I need a break. Honestly, I don't think I'll be trying to take charge here, but I do need yall to see Nash/I are town, like you can move me to your TRs, I'm sure it'll help reads. if there's any questions on what I've read I can answer those, I'm trying my best to just power through and like read/skim over everything, this is just a lot of reading. I know I can tackle it though. I wanna say Carcalilly (MathBlade), and mq.bosco (Not_Mafia) are currently my top scumreads right now, possibly KittyTacky there... I'm sure it'll change, but yeah, hope this "content" was enough to satisfy yall for the moment. I love the challenge of replacing in to 3 votes on me!!! (I hope they don't stay for long plz...) I'll start on page 10 later. woooo leggooo town we got this!!
We all know town is never cautious early.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2253 (isolation #97) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:58 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2225, Andante wrote:
In post 2223, over90 wrote:VOTE: KittyTacky

I didnt read anything.
I can elim nk15 too for his game.
I want to elim kitty for protecting elsa. But he can be town.

And like I said i consider italiano is not with std, but he is voted by kitty and dkkoba. This is strange.

And i also dont like enchant.
what's the case for kitty maf?
Anyone who has a wrong read is scum, I guess.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #98) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 1:59 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Enchant doesn't look too good, but CSF or Andante first IMO.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (isolation #99) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2255, Andante wrote:
In post 2254, KittyTacky wrote:Andante first IMO.
YO WHAT? And here I was like, ok maybe kitty town, that reaction seemed fine
Your slot was in my limpool earlier today, you did not redeem Nashed's actions (or rather, lack of them).
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (isolation #100) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2266, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2265, SirCakez wrote:VOTE: kittytacky this person is scum
I can't even chop through the shit posters right now
Can you cite something that can't be attributed to playstyle? Bc i had to defend kitty from similar pushes in a recent normal game and i feel theyre town here
Cakez never played with me before I think. I always play like this regardless of alignment.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (isolation #101) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2309, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2287, DkKoba wrote:oh my fucking god over90 is vasex that explains everything

over90 i played in a large game with you last year when you were under Vasex - my account name was "Bypasser Catcher"
Alt outing is disgusting

I am going to pretend this post doesn’t exist

I don’t think I know a Vasex anyway but I fail to see how anything is explained.
He outed himself day 1, it's fine.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:57 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Andante just did an OMGUSmogus.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2374 (isolation #103) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2328, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think that’s right.

I think over unvoted Kitty.

Can we like talk with each other and provide reasons?

I feel that is very much lacking here.
CSF = gross shitpushing on me, accusing me of bussing as if I can't change my mind about someone
Andante/Nashed = slot lurked and was never pushed by scum for it, which seems very odd

I'm down for either.
VOTE: Andante
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2377 (isolation #104) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2340, SirCakez wrote:Enchant feels like a PL or is there actually a scumcase
I don't like compromise wagons, they tend to just be scummy townies rather than scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2378 (isolation #105) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2375, Andante wrote:
In post 2374, KittyTacky wrote:Andante/Nashed = slot lurked and was never pushed by scum for it, which seems very odd
so I'm maf for just lurking and not being pushed by scum?
Yes, your slot was extremely LHF and was just ignored.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2382 (isolation #106) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2379, Andante wrote:
In post 2378, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2375, Andante wrote:
In post 2374, KittyTacky wrote:Andante/Nashed = slot lurked and was never pushed by scum for it, which seems very odd
so I'm maf for just lurking and not being pushed by scum?
Yes, your slot was extremely LHF and was just ignored.
and if scum decided to push LHF... just for me to flip town? would that be a good look? no
The whole point of scum pushing LHF is to have the plausible deniability of "well I thought they were scum". By your logic, scum wouldn't push any townies at all.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2383 (isolation #107) » Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:50 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2381, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2374, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2328, MathBlade wrote:I don’t think that’s right.

I think over unvoted Kitty.

Can we like talk with each other and provide reasons?

I feel that is very much lacking here.
CSF = gross shitpushing on me, accusing me of bussing as if I can't change my mind about someone
Andante/Nashed = slot lurked and was never pushed by scum for it, which seems very odd

I'm down for either.
VOTE: Andante
yeah but you should be able to explain why your read changed, especially when it looked like StD was a foregone conclusion, and it looked like you were trying to get some town cred in - that's just basic mafia :/

idk what to say beyond that
I explained it as good as I could, though.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #108) » Fri Jun 24, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I stand by my read.
VOTE: CSF
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2555 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:25 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2510, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Koba
Koba is locktown.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2556 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:26 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2517, Enchant wrote:After talk in hood i think Math is maf after all.

VOTE: Math
Math is also pretty town IMO.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2557 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2541, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Can people say why they don't want to vote NK15?
You are scummier.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2563 (isolation #112) » Sun Jun 26, 2022 12:46 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2560, over90 wrote:Lets massclaim.
I'm a VT.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2677 (isolation #113) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2580, DkKoba wrote:What tipped me off the hardest is mathblade refuses to look at the game as a whole and wont look at flipped scum interactions *at all*. Like this is a dead ringer. He will call me scum but CSF is fine. It is intentional ignorance. Mathblade is in a precarious situation where 2 partners went down early so he cant just powerscum and now he's stuck doing this lame routine of pushing bad faith arguments half assed.

It's CSF/Mathblade.
This *fits* and i do not see anything else that makes sense.

This also tracks with the kill on mala the previous night and the immediate reaction to sheep legacy - something mathblade *doesn't do* as town. He actually has been pretty adamant at ignoring me pointing out how weird he has been whem I've said "hey this is weird from you"

Like he doesn't want any attention put on it.

Well, now we shall shine a spotlight on you math. You can try to omgus me but town has a miselimination. I have a perfect solve, over90 believes in this solve, and the rest of the townies will follow my solve after i flip town(if not also because it makes sense)

Good luck to you.
CSF still first I think, if CSF is scum then Math is the last scum.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2678 (isolation #114) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2598, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1593, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1529, Nero Cain wrote:naw, dr. worm was a troll. over just seems inexperenced.
He's experienced but offsite, and the meta is different on his home forum. He said it.
In post 1595, KittyTacky wrote:He is an alt of Vasex, a player who joined in 2021.
I was referring to over, not Dr. Worm.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2679 (isolation #115) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:21 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2631, over90 wrote:
In post 2056, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: CSF

Sheeping Koba on this.
Why do you vote against your townie Italiano with Nero/koba, who wasnt townie for you?
Because my read changed.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #116) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2632, over90 wrote:
In post 2555, KittyTacky wrote:
Koba is locktown.
why it is? What's happened?
Meta. This smells like town Koba.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2681 (isolation #117) » Mon Jun 27, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2670, MathBlade wrote:CSF/Kitty and CSF trying to save Kitty?

Or does CSF know Kitty is town?

UNVOTE:

Either way I don’t like this response to the wagon and I wanna find out which
It's the latter. Over is just a wrong townie. Get CSF.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2686 (isolation #118) » Tue Jun 28, 2022 12:08 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2682, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2374, KittyTacky wrote:CSF = gross shitpushing on me, accusing me of bussing as if I can't change my mind about someone
This is the only thing I can find where you explain why you scumread me

You had some reads where you did a 180, and the read progression was either lacking or was underexplained. I might've pushed you for that, but I stopped after you explained your reads a bit more. So if you're town here, I think you should read the game a bit more critically.

Is it really scummy of me to think that you having wild read changes is weird? What is your read on NK15?
1. Do I really need to repeat myself? I stated my reason.
2. I just find it very hard to articulate my read reasons sometimes.
3. Not by itself. And NK15 is scum IMO.
over90 wrote:
In post 2680, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2632, over90 wrote:
In post 2555, KittyTacky wrote:
Koba is locktown.
why it is? What's happened?
Meta. This smells like town Koba.
bad reason to locktown anybody
u need smth more
Italiano was your solid town. Why do you think that koba is not wrong about italiano/csf?
Where are your reasons for that?
CSF's actions around me really, REALLY felt like scum trying to implicate a townie for bussing after a scumbuddy sank. That's my reason.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2713 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:51 am

Post by KittyTacky »

VOTE: NK15

I really disagree with the case on Math, and NK15's push seems like, ironically, "Pure opportunism.". NK15 sees TvT, NK15 pushes the attacked townie.

Last 2 scum are CSF and NK15.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:53 am

Post by KittyTacky »

V/LA for 2 days.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2765 (isolation #121) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2718, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 2713, KittyTacky wrote:I really disagree with the case on Math,
Why
?
I can really see a townie playing like this. I know I did as town.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2766 (isolation #122) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:48 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2748, DkKoba wrote:
In post 1302, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1148, over90 wrote:hey people, please update your opinions right now - your scumreads and townreads, maybe only townreads, it would be very helpful! i will update mine too
CONFIRMED TOWN

KittyTacky

STRONG TOWN

over90
ItalianoVD

TOWN LEAN

RCENigma
Carcalilly

NULL

Everyone else not mentioned

SCUM LEAN

Titus
Malakittens

STRONG SCUM

mq.bosco

CONFIRMED SCUM

Nobody yet!
@kitty please explain why you put carca in your townleans here
I honestly don't remember. It was probably a gut read.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2767 (isolation #123) » Thu Jun 30, 2022 3:51 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2755, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I guess I can see a Kitty/Math team

Spoiler:
In post 2556, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2517, Enchant wrote:After talk in hood i think Math is maf after all.

VOTE: Math
Math is also pretty town IMO.
Not explained previously in this ISO - last mention of the slot was an unexplained carcalilly townlean on day 1
In post 2677, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2580, DkKoba wrote:What tipped me off the hardest is mathblade refuses to look at the game as a whole and wont look at flipped scum interactions *at all*. Like this is a dead ringer. He will call me scum but CSF is fine. It is intentional ignorance. Mathblade is in a precarious situation where 2 partners went down early so he cant just powerscum and now he's stuck doing this lame routine of pushing bad faith arguments half assed.

It's CSF/Mathblade.
This *fits* and i do not see anything else that makes sense.

This also tracks with the kill on mala the previous night and the immediate reaction to sheep legacy - something mathblade *doesn't do* as town. He actually has been pretty adamant at ignoring me pointing out how weird he has been whem I've said "hey this is weird from you"

Like he doesn't want any attention put on it.

Well, now we shall shine a spotlight on you math. You can try to omgus me but town has a miselimination. I have a perfect solve, over90 believes in this solve, and the rest of the townies will follow my solve after i flip town(if not also because it makes sense)

Good luck to you.
CSF still first I think, if CSF is scum then Math is the last scum.
Pushes math conditionally on my scum flip, which is pretty convenient given I'm not going to flip scum.
In post 2681, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 2670, MathBlade wrote:CSF/Kitty and CSF trying to save Kitty?

Or does CSF know Kitty is town?

UNVOTE:

Either way I don’t like this response to the wagon and I wanna find out which
It's the latter. Over is just a wrong townie. Get CSF.
This could be SvS, because I don't see how this post is supposed to convince anyone that he (Kitty) is town and I'm scum. Ehhh I don't know

For context, Math put Kitty on E-1 for a hot second earlier that same page.
In post 2713, KittyTacky wrote:VOTE: NK15

I really disagree with the case on Math, and NK15's push seems like, ironically, "Pure opportunism.". NK15 sees TvT, NK15 pushes the attacked townie.

Last 2 scum are CSF and NK15.
I know I'm biased, but this post is just major "bruh"

But also what happened to sheeping town!Koba?
Subconscious OMGUS bias.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #124) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

There is only one mafioso left and it's not me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2839 (isolation #125) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm f**king town.

VOTE: Cat Scratch Fever
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2843 (isolation #126) » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:40 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 2840, DkKoba wrote:Ok without the emotional outrage if you are town please go through this logically - explain why CSF? Because I feel that mathblade intentionally wanted to egg on that 1v1
I pushed CSF mostly because of sheeping and also because of her response to me. But I'm done with this game. I know I'm dying.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2879 (isolation #127) » Mon Jul 04, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

I'm just a dumb townie, CSF is scum who tried to push me for being LHF.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2903 (isolation #128) » Tue Jul 05, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

Yeah, I basically deflated after Math's death.

GG though.
~Vasex
~Enchant

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”