Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Flavor

A flower-wielding Jin helps convince Sun not to leave him to escape her father's world, and so she chooses not to escape the Sydney Airport and boards flight 815 with him.

Vote Count 1.145 Frogsterking (JohnnyFarrar, Roden, Cephrir, Lukewarm, Galron)

4 Cephrir (BlueBloodedToffee, Dwlee99, PookyTheMagicalBear, Frogsterking)

2 BlueBloodedToffee (Dunnstral, Cat Scratch Fever)
2 Galron (Bellaphant, The toad)
2 T-Bone (PenguinPower, Enchant)

1 The toad (Rad)
1 Dancing Puppets (Malakittens)
1 Rad (Off the Hook)
1 Off the Hook (T-Bone)
1 Corwinoid (Bell)

Not Voting (Dancing Puppets, Toogeloo, MalcolmTucker, Corwinoid, Cytosine and Guanine, Klick)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)

Mod NotesReplacing Toogeloo
Last edited by Save The Dragons on Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 897, Bell wrote:
In post 892, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 890, Frogsterking wrote:I'm actually coming around on town!Corwin myself.
??? why?

I feel like every time I start to feel good about you being town, you go and post something random like this
When did you feel good about them being town and why didn't you mention that?
It's been mostly a behind-the-scenes thing, but here's some posts

Spoiler:
In post 537, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Bella feels town, maybe Frogster too

Still struggling for strong scumreads :|

---

I lowkey also thought last night that C+G might've been faking their posting restriction but as an excuse to not engage with the thread
In post 668, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm primarily town reading frogster for being flexible with reads

There is a marked tone difference, but i can think of one reason to explain that. But he can answer for himself
In post 672, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 669, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:um frogster!town in ktane was so inflexible with his reads he literally blew up a claimed innocent child and then claimed afterwards that the dead IC was a changeling
In post 670, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:we did just play the same game with the dude right?
Early reads though?

Idk you may be right, i meant to check later tonight
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 893, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 883, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Willing to Feed to Polar Bears:

Cephrir
JohnnyFarrar
Corwinoid
BlueBloodedToffee
Galron
Frogsterking

Gogo team Buss-the-Frog!! You can do it! Bus that frog!
Of that Pooky list, don’t understand what Johnny’s done so far that’s ai? Corwin, already commented on. Like to see more from Galron. Don’t currently sr Frog, so that leaves Cephir and BBT.
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 896, Roden wrote:A bit of an overreaction. If Galron wants to respond then he'll respond. But I gave multiple reasons for why I said he felt townie and you just asked about the least alignment indicative reason I gave.
Alright, I don't mean to overreact. My bad. But it was a bit frustrating. I don't believe it's a pointless question and getting some more content from Galron about a specific claim you made I feel could be useful. Sure it wasn't the only point you made, but it was one that Galron could respond to and I wanted him to specifically respond to it. I wasn't claiming your other reasons were invalid, but I felt like this one could warrant a response from Galron. And whatever that response was could be useful for all sorts of reasons.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:37 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 890, Frogsterking wrote:I'm actually coming around on town!Corwin myself.
??? why?

I feel like every time I start to feel good about you being town, you go and post something random like this
I'm thinking about it quantitatively. In 26 people it makes sense you've got one player who just legitimately can't post and is telling the truth. What he's saying and what he's putting out are very consistent with each other.

There are players who are actually scummy in this game and are not consistent with what they present themselves to be.

Try taking a look through Ceph's iso and then take a look through Corwin's iso. Tell me then seriously you don't understand why I think Corwin is starting to look pretty trustworthy.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:38 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Johnny hasn't done anything

that's the point

all his posts r like 0 content, kind of in the moment yet not commenting on anything remotely interesting.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:39 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 904, Frogsterking wrote:Try taking a look through Ceph's iso and then take a look through Corwin's iso. Tell me then seriously you don't understand why I think Corwin is starting to look pretty trustworthy.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Hey. This is a lot of people.
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:40 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 904, Frogsterking wrote:
??? why?

I'm thinking about it quantitatively. In 26 people it makes sense you've got one player who just legitimately can't post and is telling the truth. What he's saying and what he's putting out are very consistent with each other.

There are players who are actually scummy in this game and are not consistent with what they present themselves to be.

Try taking a look through Ceph's iso and then take a look through Corwin's iso. Tell me then seriously you don't understand why I think Corwin is starting to look pretty trustworthy.
I've looked at Corwin's ISO - it's 3 posts long - two of them are just early game banter, the third is the "I'm reading up" post. He may be truth telling about not being able to post because of IRL but still be scum.

I don't mind a Cephrir wagon, but it's not either or.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 902, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Cephrir
JohnnyFarrar
Corwinoid
BlueBloodedToffee
Galron
Frogsterking

Of that Pooky list, don’t understand what Johnny’s done so far that’s ai? Corwin, already commented on. Like to see more from Galron. Don’t currently sr Frog, so that leaves Cephir and BBT.
Johnny's sketch, they've never elaborated on a single read, including their vote which has been parked on me all day, and haven't done anything to indicate any desire to solve the game.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:49 pm

In post 900, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavor

A flower-wielding Jin helps convince Sun not to leave him to escape her father's world, and so she chooses not to escape the Sydney Airport and boards flight 815 with him.

Vote Count 1.145 Frogsterking (JohnnyFarrar, Roden, Cephrir, Lukewarm, Galron)

4 Cephrir (BlueBloodedToffee, Dwlee99, PookyTheMagicalBear, Frogsterking)

2 BlueBloodedToffee (Dunnstral, Cat Scratch Fever)
2 Galron (Bellaphant, The toad)
2 T-Bone (PenguinPower, Enchant)

1 The toad (Rad)
1 Dancing Puppets (Malakittens)
1 Rad (Off the Hook)
1 Off the Hook (T-Bone)
1 Corwinoid (Bell)

Not Voting (Dancing Puppets, Toogeloo, MalcolmTucker, Corwinoid, Cytosine and Guanine, Klick)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)

Mod NotesReplacing Toogeloo
I’m going to get Titus to analyze this.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 908, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 904, Frogsterking wrote:
??? why?

I've looked at Corwin's ISO - it's 3 posts long - two of them are just early game banter, the third is the "I'm reading up" post.
He may be truth telling about not being able to post because of IRL but still be scum.

I don't mind a Cephrir wagon, but it's not either or.
I know right, and there are more town slots than scum slots right? So the slot is more likely to be town than scum first of all.

Second of all, I don't think scum are going to feel comfortable in that low PoE spot, I think they're going to put more effort into the image of the slot or they're going to leave the game. I don't think Corwin has been given enough time to determine whether they have left yet.

That's just my take, I agree with what you're saying Corwin could be scum who had something come up. My point is that at this point in time the slot is more likely to flip town than it is to flip scum, and I'm treating it as such.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:54 pm

In post 687, Galron wrote:
In post 557, Cephrir wrote:not sure why but i feel like VOTE: OTH
This is kinda cringe. You don't have a real vote to place anywhere?
Kind of agree with this, why did Cephir make this vote but it’s kind’ve worse than a naked vote because doesn’t say gut or really anything.

I think Galron is more likely town than not from his ISO.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 911, Frogsterking wrote:That's just my take, I agree with what you're saying Corwin could be scum who had something come up. My point is that at this point in time the slot is more likely to flip town than it is to flip scum, and I'm treating it as such.
And the implication of this to me is that there may be quite a few scum left to find aside from Ceph and Johnny.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 912, Dancing Puppets wrote:I think Galron is more likely town than not from his ISO.
I'm starting to come around on town!galron. We have tunneled each other before as town.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:59 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 909, Frogsterking wrote:Johnny's sketch, they've never elaborated on a single read, including their vote which has been parked on me all day, and haven't done anything to indicate any desire to solve the game.
Lol this is way over thinking it. I just checked. Johnny's just not even playing the game. He's just being hilarious. Absolutely no effort whatsoever and I love it.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:02 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 915, Rad wrote:
In post 909, Frogsterking wrote:Johnny's sketch, they've never elaborated on a single read, including their vote which has been parked on me all day, and haven't done anything to indicate any desire to solve the game.
Lol this is way over thinking it. I just checked. Johnny's just not even playing the game. He's just being hilarious. Absolutely no effort whatsoever and I love it.
I was wondering about that because I thought some of their comments seemed uninformed.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 881, Rad wrote:
In post 878, Bell wrote:There's a difference between who I'm willing to vote versus who I want to vote right now.
I'm willing to vote anyone but me if the argument or the circumstances are good enough.
I want to vote those people.
Why Corwin over others? Yeah Lurkers suck but Corwin claimed a VLA, and he doesn't have a history of just lurking. I don't think scum!Corwin just lurks here and tries to get away with it with some bs claim. I think his claim is legit and he'll catch up when he can, regardless of alignment.
This is what I was picturing here with the Corwin slot
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:04 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Rad just pocketed me
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:04 pm

I’m also not a fan of BBT’s current posting but he isn’t really trying to look townie, if that means anything. His ISO so far is terrible but he also doesn’t seem to be terribly conscious of that? But I guess if it was near deadline, I probably wouldn’t object to either.

@Gamma, do you remember Cephir from Post Apocalypse? Do you think he’s sounds similar here?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 917, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 881, Rad wrote:
In post 878, Bell wrote:There's a difference between who I'm willing to vote versus who I want to vote right now.
I'm willing to vote anyone but me if the argument or the circumstances are good enough.
Why Corwin over others? Yeah Lurkers suck but Corwin claimed a VLA, and he doesn't have a history of just lurking. I don't think scum!Corwin just lurks here and tries to get away with it with some bs claim. I think his claim is legit and he'll catch up when he can, regardless of alignment.
Yeah but my conclusion is Null and yours is Town, which is super strange IMO. But you're open about it, so I dunno...
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by Rad »

In post 918, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Rad just pocketed me
How do you like it in there? Should be warm and comfy and I'll treat you right.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:08 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 871, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Bell, leave Corwin be.
how is this the one thing you feel compelled to comment on
In post 881, Rad wrote:
you've ascribed a lot of motivation here that i don't think bell ever stated he thought was happening. why does this guy with like 1 post have at least 4 defenders
In post 884, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 855, Cephrir wrote:
In post 844, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 429, Cephrir wrote:
In post 353, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ok there's absolutely no way I believe Frogster is town

His posts look like he copypasted them from somewhere else
I agree frogster is scum
In post 682, Cephrir wrote:VOTE: frog

Deeeeeep brah

Deep read ceph

Brah the elaboration like whoah
thanks i know the layers can be a lot for some folks to process all at once
VOTE: Cephrir

Don't ask, just read the iso. Scum filler slot.
you can call me scum, but FILLER?!? this will not stand. every word i write is a masterpiece unto itself

Cephrir
JohnnyFarrar
Corwinoid
BlueBloodedToffee
Galron
Frogsterking

pooky do you think he's just trying to sound insane now because you said he wasn't insane enough
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 920, Rad wrote:
In post 917, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 881, Rad wrote:
Yeah but my conclusion is Null and yours is Town, which is super strange IMO. But you're open about it, so I dunno...
Maybe I'm a strange player?
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Jul 07, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 909, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 902, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Cephrir
JohnnyFarrar
Corwinoid
BlueBloodedToffee
Galron
Frogsterking

Johnny's sketch, they've never elaborated on a single read, including their vote which has been parked on me all day, and haven't done anything to indicate any desire to solve the game.
ur treating this game like it didn't just start yesterday

ur also defending corwin and attacking johnny for being equally useless as each other
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”