Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Confidently Wrong »

Idk how to explain it but its like one of those really subtle tells that i learned from other websites that applies to some people that theyll refer to themselves accidentally in the 3rd person. I believe it has to do with the fact that scum lying will be detached from their own slot ? Idk how to explain it.

Its nothing i expect anyone else to actualy follow nor should they without proper context of said tell but i just found it funny they also did that.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:17 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

I would like for you to be town, cw, because I think that's an easier win than if you're scum. But I think you get why you have to end up low in my PoE. Many slots look much better than you given the flips

I'll give you room to sort and play, though. I hear your point that lowell and eiralox are not as towny as others who pushed loftwing, since they themselves were up for elimination and might have just wanted towncred since scum was going down either way. I hear it, and I'm processing it.
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:18 am

I'm more open to lowell town fwiw based on some things i considered.myself based on how they opened the day and also some of the arguments presented.
Which could just mean kenny/eira ??
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:19 am

I should really stop making takes for now and just wait to read LOL
I do urge others to do a reread with knowledge of the flips - fredrick did put up votecounts throughout if anyone needs em.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:20 am

Fwiw im sorting kenny strictly through poe because i have fuck all confidence in reading them.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:22 am

In post 1202, Confidently Wrong wrote:I'm more open to lowell town fwiw based on some things i considered.myself based on how they opened the day and also some of the arguments presented.
Which could just mean kenny/eira ??
Primary reason for this is i think i would have maybe died if lowell was scum because having 2/3 scum pinned is a good reason to kill. Just townreading lowell would not be enough in that case.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Eiralox »

yeah im not jumping in the mud with you. if u just now noticed my eira habit u havent been reading. if u get me voted off today ill shave my hair off.

VOTE: Confidently Wrong for gnats 'n giggles. I mean kenny's wariness of voting loft is my number one case there right now, but.... i'm wrong a lot so no discounting other pairings... on the off chance that conf. wr. is town.... then i don't know who third is but i'm pretty sure second is kenny.

Not gonna hear much more from me until i get the itch to actually start building cases.... i did write a fair bit bout kenny D1 so guess that's where i'll start expanding when i can be so arsed.

Good luck out there ya'll and have fun -.-
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:26 am

In post 1020, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'm back from my trip, but I'm kind of mentally dead bc hangover

I was town on Fred, because they seem to be naturally reassessing their reads (their reads would change at times when I thought it made sense to), but if it comes down to the wire, i will probably be willing to vote anyone.

Does anyone townread Lowell? I'd be interested in hearing why
In post 1022, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Fred jumped off of eiralox before irrel or cw. That felt distinctly towny, and i don't see how that is sheeping
In post 1038, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1035, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I should be around to hammer if needed

But I'm not feeling the case
Btw about the case

I feel like the lhf that Fred voted for are scummy (Lowell, mala)

Malcolm also mentioned early that he doesn't tend to vote much as a playstyle
The way i open csf iso right back up and lowell town theory goes straight in the trash lmaooo
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:27 am

In post 1206, Eiralox wrote:yeah im not jumping in the mud with you. if u just now noticed my eira habit u havent been reading. if u get me voted off today ill shave my hair off.

VOTE: Confidently Wrong for gnats 'n giggles. I mean kenny's wariness of voting loft is my number one case there right now, but.... i'm wrong a lot so no discounting other pairings... on the off chance that conf. wr. is town.... then i don't know who third is but i'm pretty sure second is kenny.

Not gonna hear much more from me until i get the itch to actually start building cases.... i did write a fair bit bout kenny D1 so guess that's where i'll start expanding when i can be so arsed.

Good luck out there ya'll and have fun -.-
What's so difficult about explaining your loftwing vote?
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:27 am

Sorry did you think that a bus would be that easy that no one asks to see your work? :lol:
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:28 am

In post 904, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 890, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 873, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 860, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 846, Eiralox wrote:UNVOTE: Loftwing

Loftwing has offered us nothing. they've been.... openly non-committal. Seeing as it's at -1 im unvoting to give Loft time, some1 might go on and hammer anyway at this point and i don't see the value in that. at least.... try.

but in a twisted way loftwing can still flip town so idk..... will i vote there again? lowell wagon... no. fred? i can totally see scum fred, but the fact that they thoroughly asked me to share my viewpoint then shifted to mala is.... something which makes me wary of mobbing fred 2day.

So loftwing idk i mean i guess my vote can shift back to u at this point, i'm not having options atm. but i wann at least give you time... if u do nothing impressive in the interim well meh.
Unless Eiralox is gambling on Loftwing going out anyway/can rely on the wagon being pushed through by fellow scum, this is an incredibly townie post given Eiralox has been under pressure themselves and has been a possible elimination for the latter half of day one. Even if they don't feel they can vote Loftwing if the slot is town, I don't think there would be any benefit for scum actively leaving the wagon at the moment.
This post seems to exclusively assume loftwing will flip town - why?
It's not, I'm explaining why I don't think Eiralox is scum by reasoning why they wouldn't back off Loftwing if they were.
You didn’t consider that Eiralox and loftwing were svs

If loftwing flipped scum (which you should be considering giving you’re voting for them), what would you conclude about Eiralox’s alignment
Oh my god... thats awkward as i scroll further up
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:29 am

Yeah that actually explains why in a lowell/eira world dont die
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:30 am

Yeah seeing how lowell treated csf too do be outting lmao

Sorry irrelephant im back to my tunnel :lol:
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:30 am

In post 122, Loftwing wrote:It was a way to extort a read out of CW, which reflects bad on anyone not wishing to do the same on someone else.
When u see a post that unaligns you from flipped scum >>>>> poggers in the chat
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:31 am

Post by Eiralox »

i mean it, i'll really shave my hair off. i'm interested in how you'll pull this one off, i'll give you some time even >.<
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:32 am

In post 234, Loftwing wrote:
In post 219, Irrelephant11 wrote:Loftwing what do you think about Confidently Wrong?
Currently they have little credibility in my eyes, and I don't trust a word that comes from their fingers. I would be willing to throw a vote down on them should the current wagons cease to prevail.
Did no one open up loftwing iso after they flipped rofl

Anyone town scumreading me should do so immediately LMAOOO

I love when scum spew me town after i defend them lolol
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:33 am

In post 1214, Eiralox wrote:i mean it, i'll really shave my hair off. i'm interested in how you'll pull this one off, i'll give you some time even >.<
You seem a bit too upset after we got a scum flip. And really are quite allergic to discussing your logic on voting loftwing.

You should have killed me. Csf has no thread pull as town.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:35 am

Ok this is kinda awkward but i scrolled down loftwing iso and uh im kinda feeling that eira/loftwing are unpaired or did decent scum theater...

Big oops.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:38 am

In post 566, Loftwing wrote:VOTE: Eiralox

Dearest Eiralox,

I hope this vote finda you in good health
and in a prosperous position to put wealth
into the pockets of people like me, down on their luck
you see, your readlist is not something to fuck.

I can understand nullreading everyone around you, to keep your options cleared and your paths open. However, it feels rather contradictory when you state that CW and CSF, two users whom's initialisms start with C, are both indistinguishably equal. Please answer the the following charge that I am putting against you now:

You say that CW is null to you, however in your own posts, you say that they feel worse and worse to you as well. How can you read them as being the same as Kenny, a user whom you have greenlit while also keeping them inside the nightmarishly thin grouping of null? This is a charge of nonsensical behaviour, and should this remain unresolved, the punishment shall be death.

Yours Truly,

Daker, Loftwing.
In post 608, Loftwing wrote:
In post 592, Eiralox wrote:
In post 589, FancyPants wrote: I
did
say that if you are town I don't mind eliminating you anyway, because I find your posts too confusing, and your thought process impenetrable - so we're never going to be able to effectively work together.

yeah again i'm right "Fancy is confused so want Eira dead." what a farce. In what world do you wanna elim an active player who's forming reads and getting things going over Mala, whose done jack squat, or Loft, who's vapid air?

I'm not feeling good about your reasoning here Pants. You're nearing my scumleans.
Excuse me, dearest Eiralox? You are forming reads?

Well, if you are, then tell us. Light up the stage with your readlist, whatever you may have. I would love to see who has moved out of being null for you.
In post 610, Loftwing wrote:
In post 607, Eiralox wrote:Whoooopy ride man wtf is going on here. Ive felt better about kenny. Cw I wanted to expand. Theyve been one sentencing this game. Loftwing is my prob vote target atm. Ill go through what they did then come back with conclusion.
What I am saying is this:

Kenny is good to you. They are what you have considered to be greenlit.

CW is bad to you. They are what you have considered to be "worse and worse".

They are both null to you.

So, one would conclude that Kenny =/= CW for the first and second statements, but then would conclude that Kenny = CW at the third, which is a contradiction.

You both imply they are different yet state they are the same. Which is it, my good, honorable, and reasonable man?
In post 679, Loftwing wrote:
In post 611, Eiralox wrote:Loftwing now you straight up lie. If you have paid any attention youda seen I lean green on malcolm, elephant, cat.

Kenny and cw null. Ive felt better about kenny and worse about cw.

VOTE: Loftwing

Scummiest one on me. Ill come back later in day with analysis. Peace.
How am I lying? You've stated at least thrice that eveeyone is null. Up to this very post you have yet to make a distinction between a nullread and any other read, amd even now I am suspicious about whether or not those 3 players you have listed as leaning green are acutally a townlean for you, or if they are actually still null.

Spoiler: A brief history of Eiralox categorizing everyone as null
In post 359, Eiralox wrote:fancypants iso: feels town. throws a broad net.

scum! arguments that they tunnel on loftwing and kenny, but that's not strong enough a theme for eira to be concerned about atm.

out of the 12 players in my null pile, pants is greenish
In post 455, Eiralox wrote:
In post 449, Confidently Wrong wrote:your reads you posted earlier feel very half hearted and ingenuine

and your treatment of lowell felt very distancy - in the sense that you are even currently willing to vote me over lowell after never expressing an actual townread there - and also stated you were basing scumreads off that slot.

all in all it seems you are trying to flip townies while positioning yourself as having your partner Lowell in your scumreads to later try to claim you pushed them all along.
lol.. '

alll 12 of ya are in my null pile.
i got feels but dont expect me to stay on d1 votes. and i'm not gonna defend myself against this, i have no concern about this line of reasoning bearing fruition.

you woulda done better by saying i was protecting my scum partner mala, there's more playroom for an attack for you there.
In post 500, Eiralox wrote:
In post 496, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 493, Eiralox wrote:i mean i've affirmed my willingnes to vote mala and ive said lowell is in the bottom of my pile so this entire reasoning here(along with mala inactive total null) for a team is... what? just the three u find most scummy?

game solved well played bravo
You say that but you did not vote Mala with me when I was voting there for pressure nor did you maintain your vote on lowell. you jumped to this uncharitable assumption that I must be scum *merely for including you alongside 2 other people you claim to also find not town*
i never scumread u dolt!

read and remeber everything my ass i said im not scumreading u and alll 12 are still null
, nut im feeling way worse about u now then i did back then.
In post 807, Loftwing wrote:
In post 775, Eiralox wrote:Summary of loftwing these past few pages: they basically state theyre not gonna hunt scum and only do effort to darken folk who already git wagons. They only focus on eira, pushing fred, asking why the shift of eira? Nothing looks good here.
Where did I definitively state that I would never, under any circumstance, say I would ever hunt scum? This is a falsehood that is wholly untrue. I have yet to say this, and moreover, it would be a ridiculous thing to say.
In post 809, Loftwing wrote:
In post 776, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Loftwing

welp at least now vc is accu. I see no solving from loftwing. I see no relish for the hunt. The fact that kenny and loft are now voting together should be noted.

Dont expect much more from me today.
This is accurate. I am not currently solving the game, instead riding the waves and seeing where it takes me.
I offer my apologies to eira. And to the scumteam: get fucked if you thought id tunnel eira to the death without doing my due dillegence to sort them properly
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:40 am

I feel bad bc i should have been open to the fact i was scumreading playstyle and thats my bad.

I did see the exact post that made me feel.loftwing was town because it looked very thoughtful and complex and reminded me of town Loftwing. Honestly kudos to loft bc it was a really good post to make as scum

Sorry for flooding thread btw just laying out thought process and all
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:41 am

In post 810, Shoshin wrote:
In post 809, Loftwing wrote:I am not currently solving the game, instead riding the waves and seeing where it takes me.
Behold, a scum.
Gamma scumreaders :?
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:46 am

Im like anxiously waiting for people's reaction to my eira 180 bc like i feel like that's momentum shifting and i wanna see it
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:48 am

In post 610, Loftwing wrote:
In post 607, Eiralox wrote:Whoooopy ride man wtf is going on here. Ive felt better about kenny. Cw I wanted to expand. Theyve been one sentencing this game. Loftwing is my prob vote target atm. Ill go through what they did then come back with conclusion.
What I am saying is this:

Kenny is good to you. They are what you have considered to be greenlit.

CW is bad to you. They are what you have considered to be "worse and worse".

They are both null to you.

So, one would conclude that Kenny =/= CW for the first and second statements, but then would conclude that Kenny = CW at the third, which is a contradiction.

You both imply they are different yet state they are the same. Which is it, my good, honorable, and reasonable man?
This is a source of my loft townread btw
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:54 am

Post by Eiralox »

UNVOTE: Confidently Wrong

i mean that's it from me for a long while.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:02 am

In post 1223, Eiralox wrote:UNVOTE: Confidently Wrong

i mean that's it from me for a long while.
Your hair shall be intact

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”