BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:36 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Also mine?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:36 am

Post by Roden »

Mine?

Damn
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:38 am

In post 2199, Bellaphant wrote:I actually share 2/3 of your other scum reads, so this point bugs me.
Tell me more
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
The toad
The toad
Goon
The toad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 1:41 am

Post by The toad »

In post 2224, Roden wrote:
In post 2220, The toad wrote: And again you should know I'm not the kind of player who can only lurk as scum and can't look town. What's up with that?
What do you mean? Have we played together before?

I don't really get what you mean by "my treatment of you" either, I just think your posts have been scummy. I don't really have any questions I want to ask you, and I'm not particularly interested in casing you, I preferred Frog and now Ceph over you and I can just get to you on a day I consider you a higher priority. It's the same reason I'm not going after C&G atm even though I scum read them and have a case set aside in my drafts. I don't want to juggle multiple cases on Day 1 when it's already overwhelming enough to keep up with everything else in the game. :neutral:

I am interested in how you react to my scum read though, that's basically my way of sorting you in the meantime. Because as it is now, you didn't really have an opinion on me at all until you were asked to. I think you had me at Null for Pooky's read list request, which implies that my read on you didn't factor much into your own reads for the longest time.
Lmao that'd explain it to be fair

Yeah you were in the only game I've completed on this account, schadd's open, which to be fair I was only there on the final day but I posted a lot and you and other people townread it

Idk I guess that's somewhat fair I was just hoping for some level of justification of the read by this point. It's true I didn't really have any read on you until I was asked to think about you, what can I say it's a 26 player game and I've been sick while like 70 pages have popped up
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:28 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 2224, Roden wrote:
In post 2220, The toad wrote: And again you should know I'm not the kind of player who can only lurk as scum and can't look town. What's up with that?
What do you mean? Have we played together before?

I don't really get what you mean by "my treatment of you" either, I just think your posts have been scummy. I don't really have any questions I want to ask you, and I'm not particularly interested in casing you, I preferred Frog and now Ceph over you and I can just get to you on a day I consider you a higher priority. It's the same reason I'm not going after C&G atm even though I scum read them and have a case set aside in my drafts. I don't want to juggle multiple cases on Day 1 when it's already overwhelming enough to keep up with everything else in the game. :neutral:

I am interested in how you react to my scum read though, that's basically my way of sorting you in the meantime. Because as it is now, you didn't really have an opinion on me at all until you were asked to. I think you had me at Null for Pooky's read list request, which implies that my read on you didn't factor much into your own reads for the longest time.
Not too keen on this post. I've been suspicious of Toad at times but I think they asked you some fairly reasonable questions and this feels like an evasive response - why would you not be interested in potentially casing or questioning someone who you think is mafia? If you think Toad is scum, then you've got a perfect chance here to explore that idea further, especially when it appears to be a thought you've had pretty consistently.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:37 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2223, Klick wrote:
In post 2190, Bellaphant wrote:(I tried to call you!)

Do you always move your vote around this much?
Not always, only when I'm not really sure what I want. :P

I'd like to know how you're reading BBT's current page content btw.
:P yeah, that wasn't toned, it just feels very noticeable from you and I don't really remember you doing it a bunch on other games.

With bbt I'm just a bit ....bemused? Their reaction to me was massively out of proportion (horrible post, what the fuck), but their climb down was super quick too? I don't know whether it's more town or scum - would scum have contit to argue, or just realised that I was presenting the truth? I am worried they haven't responded to the few things I said about how it reminded me of their scum game with me.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:38 am

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 2203, Roden wrote:
In post 1769, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 1577, Off The Hook wrote:
In post 1002, Roden wrote:
In post 997, MalcolmTucker wrote:I feel like Dancing Puppets could potentially be scum on the basis of a lot of their recent posts. Feel like there's a lot of stuff about them not necessarily having particularly distinct reads/being willing to sheep despite the fact that they have been quite active anyway. For how much they've posted it feels like there's a real lack of content there.
Do you think scum just admits they're going to sheep at the beginning of the game?

Granted, I think both heads of the hydra are normally very headstrong about their reads. It's a bit weird to see them both want to take a back seat.
this is such a weird post, i cant tell what roden actually believes.
its like hes trying to discrrdit malcolms thoughts, but then he actually says something thats sorta in agreeance with them?
If this is indeed the case. then this will be the first time Roden hasn’t read me correctly. I pretty much didn’t do jack early in DC either so anyone being suss on either of us for activity reasons can just get wrecked.
I don't have a read on you at all yet, and I didn't mention anything about activity.

I think I can read (at least) Nancy fairly consistently...in a game half the size of this one. But with this many players I think both heads are just getting drowned out. You two just aren't positioned in the game like you normally would be, and it's harder to get a read on where your heads are at in relation to everyone else when you aren't feasibly going to have the interactions and associations I tend to rely on to figure you out. And I don't think it's because of your decision to hang back a bit this game, the overall game activity is just so overwhelming that it's hard for more than a core few people to maintain a presence.

Tangentially related, finding out that Johnny apparently has 96 posts kinda stunned me. That's honestly way more than I would expect from him for a single Day phase, but he's still registered as "low activity" in my mind because his entire presence is basically him chewing on the end of a piece of straw and being funny every once in a while. His ISO is actually fine when skimming but he's easily getting overshadowed by the dozen bigger personalities at the forefront of the game.
While it’s true we haven’t played a large together before, I also know that you aren’t like STD who is inconsistent at reading me. What made me so obviously town to you in Schadd’s game and every single other game you’ve played with me that you aren’t seeing here?

And you being correct at reading even extends to my alts - some of them which I doubt you even know about. I have been town in every single game I’ve played with you and even when you didn’t know it was me, you still tr me pretty much out of the gate in every single game.
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@bbt, I could vote toad and penguin. Although I agree with both toad and Malcolm that if Roden scum reads them they should probably ask question to them!
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:41 am

Come on Bella, you want me of all people, to comment on meta?

PEdit - Join the Penguin wagon please.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:43 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I want you to ... acknowledge that you waved some specific red flags. I don't think it's as generic as meta - it literally just happened.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:50 am

Yeah but you're like 'You did this thing that you did as scum last game, too!' which is meta.

I mean, sure, I've said and done some things this game that I did in our last game where I was scum. What does that tell you?

Especially coming from someone you know manipulates their meta as best they can.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Off The Hook »

bluebloodedtoffee is obvscum cmon guys!!
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 2236, Off The Hook wrote:bluebloodedtoffee is obvscum cmon guys!!

Do you think bbts response to me is more town or scum? Specifically the climb down.
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:56 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 2237, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 2236, Off The Hook wrote:bluebloodedtoffee is obvscum cmon guys!!

Do you think bbts response to me is more town or scum? Specifically the climb down.
it gives vibes like

they thought u would be easy to pick on > you fought back > they were like "oh shit" > and now theyre buddying you

i think it seems pretty scummy
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:58 am

Spoiler:
In post 1245, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1241, Dunnstral wrote:Bell
Rad
Enchant
Dancing Puppets (Nancy Drew 39 and Titus)
hate this.

dunn is orange now.
In post 1271, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1262, Dunnstral wrote:
Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 1257, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1251, Dancing Puppets wrote:When did Bell?

I think he's town but I recall you FoSing him somewhere.

~Titus
I think that the way they are treating me comes from town them. Calling out Toogeloo early in pt is towny. Their reads are believable. When they are scum they are more stilted.
PT? Who is in it?
In post 657, Toogeloo wrote:My PT partner brought up the fact that they don't trust me, that I could be scum, and that I basically asked for a free pass through Day 1.

For those not in the know, I was involved in a head on collision last Friday night. My kids were in the car with me. I was ambulances to the ER, but thankfully my kids walked away with minor injuries.

I am doing some daily physical therapy and we are working with lawyers and insurance right now, and in my down time I am trying to relax and rest.

I don't anticipate this being problematic beyond this week, but if people feel I'm getting a pass, or need to replace out, I will.

---

I have not read anything other than my PT. I actually didn't consider the possibility that my partner might consider us unaligned. Based on my show knowledge, I actually would have thought us Masons if my PM didn't specifically call us neighbors.

My role is Shannon, my partner is Boone. We are in a PT called Kissing Siblings, which I don't recall them being incestual at all, lol.

At any rate, I will get to this eventually.
In post 1041, Taly wrote:hey lovelies it's the beakiest bitch of them all ;)

uh I only read this past page and I think Gal/Rad town/town is above rand

Theres like 5 scenarios I imagine mutual paranoia going between S/S and T/S and "how would you react to that" and "we do this all the time so is this valid?" do not strike as scum dialogue

Also Bell townlean for healthy caution in the PT
In post 1124, Bell wrote:Though in this case, the reason I pushed Toog is because they posted in thread that they were in a PT and that this implied that they were townie when there was no such indication.
I was uncomfortable with them implying that in thread as a request for a pass.
In post 1125, Bell wrote:They also harbored zero doubt on my alignment. Asking me to summarize the game for them over the weekend.
It was weird. But not scummy weird. Just weird.[/quo
yeah no...i hate this post rather than just answering the queston with names.
In post 1284, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1274, Dunnstral wrote:But this is definitely how they play as town.
solely? because that seems weak when titus is known for vca.

Obviously disagree with some of these takes particularly Dunn but I definitely see conviction in these reads. So unless, someone can link me to game where Penguin played this way as scum, I still lean town on him.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 2:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2090, Rad wrote:Pooky before we get near a real flip, I think you should share your doc editing rights with someone you can trust, so we can keep up that spreadsheet in case you're targeted. Cause damn it's so good.
This feels like it would break site rules tbh
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:02 am

VOTE: Dunnstral
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:03 am

In post 2233, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Come on Bella, you want me of all people, to comment on meta?

PEdit - Join the Penguin wagon please.
Why are you pushing this so hard? Penguin is a very easy mislim in most games he’s in and you haven’t given a single reason that I can recall why he’s even scum here.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:04 am

In post 2241, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:VOTE: Dunnstral
From bad vote to worse vote. This is town!Dunn here.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:04 am

In post 1816, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Penguin is an interesting one for me because as I was reading it felt like everyone and their dog were town reading them and I couldn't understand why. I didn't understand the vote on Bella () or the vote on Ceph [. He says early votes are not serious, OK then, sure we'll go with that.

But then he says that he likes Frog's push back on OTH (. This seems like it gives him a better reason to vote than his naked vote on Ceph. But he doesn't and as far as I'm caught up to, he still hasn't moved his vote. This probably wouldn't be a problem if the Ceph wagon wasn't the biggest and most prevalent wagon in the game at the time. It just feels like he stays on it much longer than he needs to (for a non-serious early game vote)
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:05 am

In post 2243, Dancing Puppets wrote: From bad vote to worse vote. This is town!Dunn here.
Based on what?
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:07 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 2132, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Corwin, talk more about your read on me? In our newbie, you said you came into the game with a lean scum read on me before you replaced in.

Given that, why are you suddenly so paranoid about trying to read me?

I'm down for a Toad wagon as well. Haven't seen much from them in the 20 pages I've read but enough to vote.

Nobody interested in Penguin?
Be the change you want to see.
In post 2162, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2146, Frogsterking wrote:UNVOTE: Johnny

VOTE: Bellaphant

[Bellaphant, ?, ?, ?, ?]
Why? do you think bella is pocketing me with their latest post?
Wow, what an odd conclusion to jump to. I can't quite describe my feeling...but it's like when you see a player post something and you feel they have a guilty mind about it.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:07 am

In post 2244, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1816, BlueBloodedToffee wrote: Penguin is an interesting one for me because as I was reading it felt like everyone and their dog were town reading them and I couldn't understand why. I didn't understand the vote on Bella () or the vote on Ceph [. He says early votes are not serious, OK then, sure we'll go with that.

But then he says that he likes Frog's push back on OTH (. This seems like it gives him a better reason to vote than his naked vote on Ceph. But he doesn't and as far as I'm caught up to, he still hasn't moved his vote. This probably wouldn't be a problem if the Ceph wagon wasn't the biggest and most prevalent wagon in the game at the time. It just feels like he stays on it much longer than he needs to (for a non-serious early game vote)
You’re more than welcome to your bad meta opinion but it’s just not true. Meta is a reliable scumhunting tool in numerous games, as long as it’s decently recent.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:09 am

I'm sorry? In what way does that respond to my post on Penguin?
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:10 am

In post 2245, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 2243, Dancing Puppets wrote: From bad vote to worse vote. This is town!Dunn here.
Based on what?
You’re the one naked voting him, why don’t you explain that?

Dunn has been really solvey in his posting and without any obvious agenda.

His like Penguin is also frequent miselimbait.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”