RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5400 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

John-ny John-ny John-ny John-ny John-ny!
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #5401 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Rad »

lol DP is so fucking aggro.

town!Rad is pointing out that town!Malcolm is overthinking things, because that's literally the case if Malcolm is town.

Could scum!Rad be trying to AtE town!Malcolm? Sure.

Could town!Rad be missing scum!Malcolm pushing more shade? Sure.

I think it's town!Malcolm here and I'm trying to reason with him. Fucking vote me if you think I'm scum already.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5402 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:30 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 5397, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5395, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 5387, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavorlater

Vote Count 1.286 Malakittens (Rad, Klick, Bellaphant, Dancing Puppets, Cat Scratch Fever, Frogsterking)
6 Frogsterking (ProfessorDrapion, Enchant, Taly, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lukewarm, Mathblade)

3 Taly (Malakittens, Bell, Cephrir)
3 Dunnstral (BlueBloodedToffee, Roden, JohnnyFarrar)

2 JohnnyFarrar (Off the Hook, RCEnigma)

1 Enchant (T-Bone)
1 Dancing Puppets (Best Bird)
1 PookyTheMagicalBear (Dwlee99)

Not Voting (MalcolmTucker, Cytosine and Guanine, Dunnstral)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)

Mod NotesMala on V/LA until the 16th
Titus V/LA
I think Best Bird is V/LA too
Wedding week and new job expect less from me
Johnny can still happen with the willpower. One last push before probably settling on Mala.

VOTE: JohnnyFarrar
Oh my fucking god.
You said Taly/Dunn were viable wagons. I'd unvoted Roden and hadn't switched over to Johnny yet. Johnny is no less viable than Taly/Dunn but more importantly I think it's personally a much better wagon for us to back. If this doesn't work I will switch to Mala, deal?
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5403 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Rad »

In post 5401, Rad wrote:lol DP is so fucking aggro.

town!Rad is pointing out that town!Malcolm is overthinking things, because that's literally the case if Malcolm is town.

I think it's town!Malcolm here and I'm trying to reason with him. Fucking vote me if you think I'm scum already.
The end there was directed at DP, not Malcolm.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5404 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5398, Enchant wrote:
Flavorlater

Vote Count 1.286 Malakittens (Rad, Klick, Bellaphant, Dancing Puppets, Cat Scratch Fever, Frogsterking)
6 Frogsterking (ProfessorDrapion, Enchant, Taly, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lukewarm, Mathblade)

1 Enchant (T-Bone)

Titus V/LA
Johnny can still happen with the willpower. One last push before probably settling on Mala.

Oh my fucking god.
We playing mafia.

Gods don't know this place.
It’s an expression I am an atheist.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5405 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5358, Off The Hook wrote:why do you think gamestate awareness is scummy? (if that's the read you have on cephrir)

~GE
I nullread Ceph atm some of my townreads talked me down from that scumread.

As for gamestate awareness I think it can be rapidly developed as a result of self consciousness or calculating ahead (which is easier having knowledge about the situation).

I think Nancy's been involved with many of the last 5000 posts. When I made that comment to you there were less than 300 posts in the game and I was grasping at anything I could find. Nancy's made more posts than that by now herself. That's the difference between the two contexts that I made that comment.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5406 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 5404, MathBlade wrote:
In post 5398, Enchant wrote:
Flavorlater

1 Enchant (T-Bone)

Titus V/LA

Oh my fucking god.
We playing mafia.

Gods don't know this place.
It’s an expression I am an atheist.
I am a Christian
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5407 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:31 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5402, MalcolmTucker wrote:
Flavorlater

1 Enchant (T-Bone)

Titus V/LA

Oh my fucking god.
You said Taly/Dunn were viable wagons. I'd unvoted Roden and hadn't switched over to Johnny yet. Johnny is no less viable than Taly/Dunn but more importantly I think it's personally a much better wagon for us to back. If this doesn't work I will switch to Mala, deal?
Deal.

I just cut it off at three people

You makes three technically.

Add Johnny to the list

I am just beyond frustrated right now
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5408 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:32 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Again this feels like a post where you're just frustrated at being suspected because until now you'd been widely TR'd. DP is correctly pointing out that criticising a player for overthinking things is an odd approach to take when playing mafia.

I've not voted for you because I'm personally more confident on Johnny coming back as scum and because Johnny is a more viable wagon - I doubt people would be willing to vote you out and no point in starting a complete vanity wagon at this point in the day.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #5409 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 5399, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 5396, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 5394, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 5384, Rad wrote:
In post 5350, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 5311, Rad wrote:Yo nancy if you're town, we just don't pay nicely together. You don't understand me, I don't understand you, and we're both getting scummy reads from it. Let's just back off each other ok? I read your past town games and you focus so hard on anyone who thinks you're scum that I know I'm walking into a town death land mine discussing anything with you. How about I point out stuff I find strange about you, you point out stuff you find strange about me, and we let other people sort us out? Deal?
This feels like an odd post. It's as if Rad wants to back off from earlier Puppets reads/interactions a bit but wants to articulate a reason for doing so that seems overly townie on the off-chance anyone calls them out about it.
Malcolm, do you feel like you might read into things too much?
Just curious if you've run through that sort of introspection. Cause town!Malcolm is reading into it too much and just inherently disbelieving me at every turn. I couldn't help but read you scummy for it before until I got a chance to read your ISO and see how consistent you are with it.
Possibly, but then reading into things is a vital part of the game, no? Perhaps I've started to SR you and my brain is instinctively looking for reasons to validate that read - but ultimately if you hold a read on D1 as town unless the other player is rubbish (and I very much don't think you are!) you're to some degree going to have to read into things that might not end up being there or as you interpret them down the line. I'm willing to revise this view in time, I just think your read on DP has had some really scummy vibes from the start.
I find it extremely ironic that RAD is accusing someone else of reading into to things too much.
If they're town I understand the frustration but it feels like an odd criticism - D1 of this game naturally involves reading too much into things to come up with reads because ultimately it's only really scum who are informed, and even then they don't tend to have much info beyond basic alignment.

I almost get the impression Rad's scum, has been doing a good job at it, and is slightly annoyed/confused that there's finally a bit of pressure on them considering the early TR's and lack of pressure.
I just have to wonder if he’s trying to find reasons to sr because once I dropped him down to a null, he suddenly backs of me.
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5410 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:34 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 5407, MathBlade wrote:
Flavorlater

1 Enchant (T-Bone)

Titus V/LA

Oh my fucking god.
Deal.

Add Johnny to the list

Cool. I think Ceph had expressed an interest in Johnny. Would you vote there too? That's potentially five if so.
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5411 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:35 am

Post by Rad »

In post 5408, MalcolmTucker wrote:

Again this feels like a post where you're just frustrated at being suspected because until now you'd been widely TR'd. DP is correctly pointing out that criticising a player for overthinking things is an odd approach to take when playing mafia.

I've not voted for you because I'm personally more confident on Johnny coming back as scum and because Johnny is a more viable wagon - I doubt people would be willing to vote you out and no point in starting a complete vanity wagon at this point in the day.
Dude I'm not criticizing you. I'm pointing out what town!Malcolm is doing right now. Assume I'm town!Rad for a moment instead of some sneaky scum!Rad. Is that not what town!Rad's doing?
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5412 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:36 am

In post 5403, Rad wrote:

The end there was directed at DP, not Malcolm.
I don’t do anything because someone AtE’s at me, especially when I feel pretty good about my Mala read.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5413 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:37 am

Shiny wagons of shiny. Data. Yes please.

*Skimpers off to court*

~Titus
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5414 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:37 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 5411, Rad wrote:
In post 5408, MalcolmTucker wrote:

Dude I'm not criticizing you. I'm pointing out what town!Malcolm is doing right now.
Assume I'm town!Rad for a moment instead of some sneaky scum!Rad. Is that not what town!Rad's doing?
I guess so, obviously my contention there would be it's the exact approach I'd expect from scum Rad too. Your frustration does read as slightly genuine to me but again I'm aware scum can sometimes genuinely get frustrated too when they've dodged suspicion and then come to the fore a little bit. But not too many people have been pressing for you to go out so I suppose said pressure is mostly still minimal.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5415 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5410, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 5407, MathBlade wrote:
Flavorlater

1 Enchant (T-Bone)

Titus V/LA

Oh my fucking god.
Deal.

Add Johnny to the list

Cool. I think Ceph had expressed an interest in Johnny. Would you vote there too? That's potentially five if so.
I will vote whoever I don’t explicitly TR who is higher than anyone else.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5416 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:57 am

Post by Bell »

In post 5413, Dancing Puppets wrote:Shiny wagons of shiny. Data. Yes please.

*Skimpers off to court*

~Titus
Please answer my question about the Roden vote or I'm going to have to file a subpoena or somethin'.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5417 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Cephrir »

VOTE: Johnny
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5418 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Off The Hook »

cephrir scum?
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5419 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:10 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 5363, MathBlade wrote:Unless you believe ALL of Mala/Frog/Taly/Dunn are town please vote them
Catching up but will prolly vote Mala. Unwilling on Taly and Frogger has an equal chance of being scum vs rubbing me the wrong way
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5420 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:13 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 5378, Cephrir wrote:since my game is now over, if that game is a good example of CSF's scum game there is absolutely 0 chance she is scum here
Link whichever game you're talking about for me? My CSF reads been slipping and it could use more support
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5421 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5420, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 5378, Cephrir wrote:since my game is now over, if that game is a good example of CSF's scum game there is absolutely 0 chance she is scum here
Link whichever game you're talking about for me? My CSF reads been slipping and it could use more support
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89363
Bartleby the Scrivener
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5422 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:17 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Yeh. VOTE: Mala
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5423 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 5418, Off The Hook wrote:cephrir scum?
for making a vote i have repeatedly stated i wanted to make for like, more than half the game at this point?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Off The Hook
Off The Hook
Goon
Off The Hook
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5424 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:19 am

Post by Off The Hook »

In post 5423, Cephrir wrote:
In post 5418, Off The Hook wrote:cephrir scum?
for making a vote i have repeatedly stated i wanted to make for like, more than half the game at this point?
sure

did it make umad when i said that JDJSJJAJA I WANTED TO SEE UR REACTION
Don't get cooked, stay Off The Hook!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”