Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1215 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1213, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Mathblade replaces Ejjinami
Hi

Efforting might happen later maybe

Will see

Just replacing in as Pooky is awesome <3
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1216 (isolation #1) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 894, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Event
Two:

Change the Past, Save the Future

Team One:

Ejjinami, Gamma Emerald, Andante, Not a Hectic Alt, Lokie Dokie, Radical Rat

Team Two:

Cat Scratch Fever, Loki Dokie, Not a Hectic Alt, Gamma Emerald, Fidget, Aisa

Change the Past, Save the Future

Game Rules:

The Entire Game will vote on which team should go to the past. [Majority Vote Rules, 7 Votes Needed for Majority, Plurality with Seniority at Deadline] [7 Day Deadline]

The Team receiving the most votes will man the time machine to travel to the past.

If the selected team has no terminators in it. this game will immediately end in a victory for the Resistance.

If the selected team has at least one terminator on it, this game will continue and the consequences for humanity may be devastating.

Team Selection
Deadline

(expired on 2022-06-29 17:00:00)
These lists seem like no matter what it would be a fail since NAHA was scum if I read this right?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1220 (isolation #2) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then scum would have known that either option was fruitless right?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1222 (isolation #3) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1221, Aisa wrote:Scum would have known that either team would have caused the "coalition" to fail.

So either option would have been fruitless for town, good for scum though.
Then I would expect more town positing relevant stuff at the beginning right?

I am trying to figure out what to read first.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1240 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 09, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Why are you thinking in terms of viable vs who is scum?

It may be that the last scum is townread.

I am thinking Vivax or you based on these pages.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1243 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:40 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 900, Andante wrote:I mean, not like we have too much of a choice, I mean we can gamble on team 2 being all town? cause Ejj's team... WHY COPY 3 PEOPLE FROM THE OTHER TEAM???? I don't tr fidget or aisa, so lose/lose, I really don't care which team is voted, I just don't wanna spend 7 days discussing which team of maf we're voting
I think Andante/Johnny is town or an informed slip. I don’t think scum would be that brave? But this is interesting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1244 (isolation #6) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 917, NotAHecticAlt wrote:these teams suck
Matches what I expect scum to do. Apathy because no point
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1245 (isolation #7) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:45 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 928, Fidget wrote:Other than a growing worry over CSF/Aisa potentially both being scum, right in front of me, taunting me

I'm not really sure I'd want RR/Andante over them. I don't have any burning suspicions but I don't understand what Andante's thinking (nor why there are so many townreads on Andante). I'm scared that they're genuine but as of right now I kind of have been getting the impression they're playing up frustration. I'm really not sure where the immediate vote on team TWO comes from other than for maybe appearances.

I'm gonna read RR's comments on CSF now.
In post 758, Radical Rat wrote:So, these are the mech posts that pinged me, though in my mind there were a lot more of these, I guess I got stuff mixed around in my head.
Spoiler:
In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Last blurb on spec I promise

but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.

---
In post 103, ejjinami wrote:
In post 92, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 87, ejjinami wrote:
In post 75, Loki Dokie wrote:HEAL: Andante

This sounds like town!Andante to me.
are they always so dramatic?
Dramatic? They sound genuine and that’s why I’m so confident she’s town here.
what I meant was- they misunderstood my posts in pretty silly ways
I got the feeling that they read my posts, got slighty triggered and then overwhelmed with anger when they started writing and describing how scummy and rude I am. As if just writing that kept fueling their anger, causing them to notice new and new arguments for how I'm being bad (which actually were based on pretty simple misunderstandings- I don't think it should be considered scummy by a person who's emotionally sober)

I was asking if it's normal for town!Andante to get so lost in their feelings and lose track of reality
or like... if it's just normal for them to tunnel

sorry if I'm being rude again, I don't know how to describe it otherwhise
I don't think they lose track of reality, but yes Andante does play a very emotionally transparent game. This is completely within her townrange

Feeling town on Ejjinami, I like their analysis here and on
In post 206, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 204, Fidget wrote:
In post 200, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:but the role pm says we have our voice and vote, but glaringly missing from it is that there's nothing about voting out players from the game, which makes me think the leaders probably have control over the lims. So yeah, I strongly suspect read accuracy will matter.
That is never going to happen and if it does i hope they get as well
Never say never but yeah that would be kind of unfun

Another theory I have is they get special PR-like abilities based on what I'm reading about John Connor in the Terminator Wiki lol

However, they just seem weird and out of place, like I said earlier, like they're meant to draw attention away from relevant discussion.

Beyond that, the energy here is wonky. I know she said she was sick, and that's probably part of it, but... It feels very coasty, kinda going with the flow.

And then after being elected, the suggestion that she'd just pick her healers is demonstrative of a lack of care or investment. Like, if she's scum here, she's already won, it really doesn't matter who her team is, so picking something as superficial as that makes sense. And then she backed down when called on it, of course.
I do not see what you're seeing. I agree that CSF is light on content early, she's felt like she's not really trying to exert control over the game.

Could be scary scum hiding right in front of my eyes but I just didn't pick up on the wonky vibes RR was getting. I also think the reasoning at the end is stretching somewhat -- like does this:
In post 758, Radical Rat wrote:And then after being elected, the suggestion that she'd just pick her healers is demonstrative of a lack of care or investment. Like, if she's scum here, she's already won, it really doesn't matter who her team is, so picking something as superficial as that makes sense. And then she backed down when called on it, of course.
Really seem like a fair description of this?:
Spoiler: a bunch of CSF quotes around the aforementioned area
In post 560, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:If it comes down to the wire since we only have a day, I'll probably pick ppl who voted for me lol
In post 561, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Hmm actually
@pooky
, can someone be selected to be part of both crews?
In post 567, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:ohhhh okay then that simplifies things a bit, since we don't have to decide who goes into which group

so we basically pick our top 5 townreads I think
In post 569, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I need to get back to work, but NAHA, Loki, Fidget, Gamma, ???
In post 621, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:What does your ideal crew look like, Aisa?
In post 626, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I'd consider enchant.

Enchant, why did you hammer me for leader instead of hectic? We were both at e-1
In post 701, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:FB is a maybe town, bc upon review of his ISO, I feel like his posting felt more scum motivated in Infernal Affairs than it does here... he's just like out here vibing. But he's also just a bigger wildcard in general, and idk if I can ever get to a point where I feel good and confident about healing there

ahhh I'll sleep on it. I should be able to make time for this game tomorrow morning

But for now, this is my squad! :D

Like, I didn't notice the "she backed down when called on it" part. Maybe I just missed it? This really doesn't seem like CSF feeling like she's already won, which I already think is a huge stretch, since we're just in the second phase and CSF didn't noticeably like, go down in content since becoming leader.
Fidget died and thought CSF/Aisa. Interesting.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1247 (isolation #8) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:53 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 963, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Team 2
I kinda think CSF/Toog is likely based on play trying to generate fake discussion
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1248 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1246, Enchant wrote:I have strong feeling Math trying to dig on me.
?? I don’t follow?? You’re not in my PoE at all right now?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1250 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:21 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1249, Enchant wrote:
In post 1248, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1246, Enchant wrote:I have strong feeling Math trying to dig on me.
?? I don’t follow?? You’re not in my PoE at all right now?
Because i called both teams bad as well.
?? I must have missed that sorry. I was speed reading. You can go in lock town too.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1252 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:41 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1251, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Hey math. Town's in a good spot and I'm betting the game you're town
It looks like that based on how I read things.

I am not quite sure how the kills happened though or why.

I feel you’re town and in my lock towns but until I understand why two scum died when they seemed to be ahead I don’t want to bet the game on anyone town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1255 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:54 am

Post by MathBlade »

@Gamma which pronoun are you using currently or does it matter? Can you provide a summary of the other hood and why Fidget thought this?

@Johnny - I think I can vibe that assumption. Three scum in one hood seems odd.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1258 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 8:22 am

Post by MathBlade »

Going to read that after gaming with my sister.

Setting a hard pause so I don’t hyperpost

If anything else should be read let me know.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1265 (isolation #14) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 554, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

Leader Selection Final Vote Count:

Ejjinami [6]:
NotAHecticAlt, Andante, Aisa, Fidget, Cat Scratch Fever, Radical Rat
Cat Scratch Fever [6]:
Aisa, NotAHecticAlt, Gamma Emerald, Fidget, Loki Dokie, Enchant
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NotAHecticAlt [4]:
Firebringer, Cat Scratch Fever, PenguinPower, Ejjinami
Radical Rat [2]:
Andante, Toogeloo
Andante [2]:
Ejjinami, Radical Rat
Loki Dokie [1]:
Firebringer
Fidget [1]:
Loki Dokie
Firebringer [1]:
Gamma Emerald

not voting [0]:

Mod Note: Processing

Event
Deadline:

(expired on 2022-06-21 21:00:00)
I am having a hard time seeing RR based on this VC?

I am trying to figure out how Naha gets elected if RR scum is on the town wagon.
CSF is on Naha
So it makes it more likely the third scum is maybe Aisa?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1266 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Enchant makes sense there too but I don’t think it’s him. Like eww
Something is weird
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1268 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1267, JohnnyFarrar wrote:You think all three scum joined one PT?
I think one of the following has to be true
>> All scum in one PT
Or
>> Scum’s votes are weird at end of day one

Both of which seem logically improbable but one has to be true

So I am soliciting feedback after looking at some VCs
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1271 (isolation #17) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1269, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1268, MathBlade wrote:
>> All scum in one PT
Or

Are you aware of what was being voted for?
Leaders. I’d except scum to vote scum for the most part given a town wagon (me) took off as leader. So two scum especially if we count RR as scum doesn’t make much sense.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1272 (isolation #18) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:39 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Rr if scum could have tied me and Naha for leaders but didn’t.

I don’t get why
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1277 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 5:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1064, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Day Three:
Reunion

Beginning of the End

FLAVOUR
Secret Resistance Base - 2026

Pooky: "The emergency autopilot should've kicked in and brought our friends home by now"

Jingle: "With your planning "skills" I wouldn't count on it"

Pooky: "I think they had a good time last game! We won Game of the Year!"

Jingle: "Bruh, your players had to go for therapy after that parachute game"

Pooky: "Wasn't that part your idea?"

Jingle: "Yea but your original plan to make them have a spamming contest and let the higher posters live was objectively worse."

Pooky: "It would've been great for site activity!"

Jingle: "Mith would've killed you dude."

Reveals:

NotAHecticAlt has been eliminated; they were a
Terminator

Freedom has been eliminated; they were a
Resistance Fighter

Cat Scratch Fever has been eliminated; she was a
Terminator

Fidget has been eliminated; she was a
Resistance Fighter

Firebringer has been eliminated; he was a
Resistance Fighter

PenguinPower has been eliminated; he was a
Resistance Fighter

With Seven Players Alive, it requires Four Votes to eliminate a Player - Majority Elimination Rules are in effect for the rest of the game.

Deadline are Seven Days for Day and One Day for Night
So FB and PP were elims in our hood
This means Fidget and Freedom likely were the nightkills
And Naha and CSF the elims in the other hood.

Is this correct? If not please clarify
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1285 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1283, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1268, MathBlade wrote:
>> All scum in one PT
Or

Thing here is, NotHectic was voting CSF and vice versa. Both of their second votes were on Ejjinami (you). Ejjinami did not vote for BOTH of them, which I think would actually be pretty damning at this point... But CSF got elected fine without him, and he WAS voting for NotHectic... And this does make sense within your own logic.

I recognize that if you are truly Town, this is impossible to you, but riddle me this one... If indeed all three scum were in the Past... They would have had plurality from the start. Why would they bus each other and ruin that?
I can’t count lol.

/me facepalms
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1287 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I dunno

Given my town winrate some people may doubt I can speak English either
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1304 (isolation #22) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

I am willing to buy my tr of rr is wrong but I prefer vivax of who is being discussed so far.

(Not a hammer)
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1308 (isolation #23) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 3:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

VOTE: Vivax

I don’t think it’s RR and I have no spoons atm
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1317 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:17 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1314, Aisa wrote:Sorry RR! I'll do my best to avenge you.

I suppose could be Vivax.

Hey Math, what do you think of Andante/JohnnyFarrar?

Also I will be
LA from this Friday to Monday 6 pm BST
Townier than Vivax by a mile

I have RL today so this is going to have to do unless I get a chance over lunch until tomorrow.

GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1322 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:49 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1319, Aisa wrote:Y'all need to towntell at some point today to help me out, ok? xx
Or maybe scum could just quote their PT or something. That would be much appreciated.
I can’t really town tell to me that’s a trust tell.

I will answer any question you have though when I get time.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1333 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1324, Aisa wrote:
Spoiler: Fluff
Effort!Aisa was a no show, but don't worry, I've found a substitute. I'm really thankful to Apathy!Aisa for stepping in to take this at the last minute.
In post 1071, Enchant wrote:So anyway.

CSF flipping maf HIGHLY suggests that last scum outside of team 2, because... Bruh really, why mafia would put all teammates with self, it's critically dumb.
So let's give remainings of Team 2 conftown status and sheep them.

Thanks, now i can go gaming normal games.
In post 1293, Enchant wrote:You and Gamma conftown, so...
In post 1294, Enchant wrote:It's kinda you to decide.
Hmm... how does this make sense though? Why would you just sheep me and Gamma instead of trying to form your own reads?
In post 1317, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1314, Aisa wrote:Sorry RR! I'll do my best to avenge you.

I suppose could be Vivax.

Hey Math, what do you think of Andante/JohnnyFarrar?

Also I will be
LA from this Friday to Monday 6 pm BST
Townier than Vivax by a mile

I have RL today so this is going to have to do unless I get a chance over lunch until tomorrow.

What's towny about them? What's scummy about Vivax?
Vivax was pretty scummy yesterday. I also work off a narrative/PoE hunting system.

Players from the other hood are out because then scum don’t get eliminated.

In this hood and still alive is me (town), Johnny, Enchant, and Vivax.

Enchant I doubt makes one of the posts I said earlier.

Johnny has an interesting strategy if scum in buddying me. It’s pretty unlikely Enchant is scum.
So he either has to break his narrative that I am town which the moment he does he’s sus af. So I don’t think Johnny scum does that

So that leaves Vivax
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1334 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1240, MathBlade wrote:Why are you thinking in terms of viable vs who is scum?

It may be that the last scum is townread.

I am thinking Vivax or you based on these pages.
Admittedly I probably should have gone into more depth here but I will have to tomorrow.

Rl is poopy
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1337 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:02 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1335, Vivax wrote:
Johnny has an interesting strategy if scum in buddying me
Mafia thing to say.
Johnny has been pushing for my kill since forever. If town he wouldn't give a damn about buddying you, just about killing me. This is just a pocketing attempt.
The premise was if he’s scum it’s a weird strategy.

If town he’s telling the truth and townreads me.

??? *confused*

Are you like so desperate to paint me as mafia you aren’t reading?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1339 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by MathBlade »

UNVOTE:

Why no E-1?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1343 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1340, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Was that E-1? Didn't notice honestly
To elim is 3.

Me + you = 2 = e-1

Spiritually on Vivax but I want to actually get time to type out shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1348 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:13 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1345, Vivax wrote:
In post 1342, Enchant wrote:If Math is mafia, he just waiting in hopes i quickhammer your ass, not unvoting you.

idk
There is no escape for him. Once he‘s up against the three of you, you can slowhammer his ass. But it casts a bad light if I get miselimmed before you can win the game. I can‘t live without my pro stats.

I’m confirmed town from posting the townie seal, too. I know it‘s an underhanded way of towntelling, but I give it my all in my games, even dirty tricks like that.
This can be written for you too just swapping a few things

It’s bravado.

You don’t have an actual argument why I am scum.

I do have an argument I just am busy coughing repeatedly. I will get to it when I don’t feel like shit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1350 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

So now you’ve borrowed mine.

Lol wow. You’re proving yourself scum.

I will do what I can later but Vivax is scum.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1353 (isolation #33) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:03 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1351, Vivax wrote:
In post 1350, MathBlade wrote:So now you’ve borrowed mine.

Lol wow. You’re proving yourself scum.

I will do what I can later but Vivax is scum.
You are severely underestimating the perilous situation you are in, math man
I am not in a perilous situation.
If I get miselimmed because I am sick and can’t form a case fine.
Then I flip green and you’re suspect number one tomorrow.

Your threat doesn’t scare me because there’s enough conf town I think to win.

If I die

Aisa probably dies. If not Aisa, Enchant.

Then it’s Johnny, you, and one of Aisa/Enchant.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1358 (isolation #34) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

Then y’all decide.

I just am really sick. Each time I try to look at this I just don’t have the energy.

If I get some then I will.

Vivax recycled my arguments.

If I die then get Vivax tomorrow
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1359 (isolation #35) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:42 am

Post by MathBlade »

E-1
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1363 (isolation #36) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:11 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1362, Vivax wrote:
In post 1358, MathBlade wrote:VOTE: Vivax

Then y’all decide.

I just am really sick. Each time I try to look at this I just don’t have the energy.

If I get some then I will.

Vivax recycled my arguments.

If I die then get Vivax tomorrow
Get better soon. I don‘t understand the sub in if you can‘t play.
I wasn’t sick when I subbed in and I usually look for games that are harder to find replacements for
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1365 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:15 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1364, Vivax wrote:Apologies then, but someone has to go over and I‘m not letting that be a townie.
Okay then vote yourself
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1368 (isolation #38) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1367, Aisa wrote:I feel like your posting today has been a bit OMGUSsy, Math. Would you say that's normal for you?
Disregard if you're too sick
You can look at my ISO my sus was first
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1369 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Tested positive for covid so likely effort won’t happen

What you got is what you get
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1378 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1219, Vivax wrote:I mean, NAHA is on both teams at once. The host has triggered a time paradoxon and players are randomly starting to disappear.
This is what makes me sus of Vivax early

The deaths don’t seem to be random.

There were elims in our hood and a terminator night kill.

If the other hood went the same way.

Random kills are extremely unlikely on MS without being flagged as possible
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1380 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1379, Vivax wrote:
In post 1378, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1219, Vivax wrote:I mean, NAHA is on both teams at once. The host has triggered a time paradoxon and players are randomly starting to disappear.
This is what makes me sus of Vivax early

The deaths don’t seem to be random.

There were elims in our hood and a terminator night kill.

If the other hood went the same way.

Random kills are extremely unlikely on MS without being flagged as possible
I was referreing to something else. Not what you think.
Do you feel healthy now?
No. Covid takes days to get over and I had breathing issues before covid

Just treatment as I am a player just know I will be producing less effort
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1381 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

And then there is sometimes long covid too.

Just have to focus on rest
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1385 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I would say he’s not really solving the game.

He’s relying on the fact that he posted a sticker.

It’s a low level gimmick.

A lot of Vivax’s posts are gimmicks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1387 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1386, Aisa wrote:I was gonna say:
...reflecting on why I decided to ask for feedback since the two players who are most likely to give me feedback will each say that my case on the other is amazing
I don’t like Johnny and Enchant are quiet but I still wanted to try
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1389 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t know Vivax.

I am not trying to accomplish a long term goal other than give you what I think.

As I said before I am kinda meh.

If you elim Vivax and game ends “yay!”

If you elim me then tomorrow Vivax probably dies

The only world that has me concerned is if somehow Vivax is town but then I can use the night phase to recuperate

So the short answer is you asked something I respond
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1392 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes
One day only.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1394 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fair
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1396 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I do not lie about RL as any alignment

That is rather disgusting.

I also understand how math works
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1398 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1397, Vivax wrote:
In post 1384, Aisa wrote:
Spoiler:
Finally, some thoughts on what Vivax has done in this thread:
- I like this post:
Spoiler: quote
In post 1085, Vivax wrote:
In post 1081, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1067, Aisa wrote:Nooo Fidget :cry:

I've waited 24 hours to say this so it hits a little less hard now, but to any pals from my PT who are reading and Gamma, that CSF flip was an emotional rollercoaster hahaha.

p-edit: lol Enchant wait till you see our PT

Our order of lims and deaths was
Day 1 -> NAHA
Night 1 -> Loki/Freedom
Day 2 -> CSF
Night 2 -> Fidget
Yeah
Pretty sure Vivax is town based on both NAHA and CSF going after Toog
Before I head out I'd like to add that the conclusion is correct, but it's also an easy type of post to make as mafia. You should be more wary of scum bussing so this feels like it lacks paranoia about my slot and just echoes the sentiment of the last page.
In other words, you go to toast pile for it.

- There are
a lot
of jokes in his ISO. Initially I wanted to make a list of all his posts that were jokes but I gave up.

-
Sussed ejjinami for that post about the Mafia PT. I still think this ought to be slightly +town, much to my dismay

Spoiler:
- Pushes Gamma then says "next time you're town and I call you mafia don't overreact like this", then I ask him if he agrees Gamma and I are town, he says he has to think about it. Maybe playstyle, but eh, maybe there's a bit of inconsistency there
- "Apparently Enchant floats the notion that there's 2 confirmed town [...] I don't know who he means exactly" oof not sure I buy this in retrospect
- "Will compromise with people willing to compromise" followed by RR vote: I didn't say this but this did strike me as possibly scummy at the time.
- I don't want to look at the discussion we had about "undigging that discussion with the two PTs" again because I am still not sure I understand
- He starts by saying JohnnyFarrar seems scummy, at some point he "wrote off" Johnny as a scumread but it's not clear why

Maybe the best way to summarise my thoughts is that it's not clear he is trying to solve the game. I understand he has explained this with not wanting to effort / not wanting to overthink it, but at some point I have to assess whether he's using this as a convenient excuse and I think he may be.

Also want feedback on this if people feel like it
I am in fact
so
blatantly townie that it sends attentive players into outright dismay and despair when they realize that. Many fingernails were chewed in the making of this game.
Typical scum overbrag.

Town doesn’t have to brag.

Town just is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1403 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1402, Vivax wrote:I'm almost embarrassed at myself for going into self-meta from a patently false statement that town doesn't have to brag. Many players love to brag about their performance and that doesn't make them mafia.
Scum over brag.

Not that town doesn’t.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1405 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1404, Vivax wrote:
In post 1403, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1402, Vivax wrote:I'm almost embarrassed at myself for going into self-meta from a patently false statement that town doesn't have to brag. Many players love to brag about their performance and that doesn't make them mafia.
Scum over brag.

Not that town doesn’t.
Averaging down now are we
Repeating to avoid your misrep
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1409 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:24 am

Post by MathBlade »

First paragraph => More useless attempts to shade
Quoted post => Players joke. That’s NAI until it stops solving. Yours did. My slot told that joke you quoted and that’s it.
Reminder quote => That’s about you not ejj.
Next paragraph => More useless attempts to shade. I have replaced into “doomed” slots and won them.
Last quote => Frustrated town.
Last paragraph => More fake confidence

You’re literally pulling a “confidence” con.

It’s all projection.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1410 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

You had all the time in the world to make a case and you push me for my prior slot making one joke and literal misrep anyone can misread.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1411 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:25 am

Post by MathBlade »

Can not misread* sorry autocorrect
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1426 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:34 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1424, Aisa wrote:I did mean the pic
Can get on board with thinking it's a sign we've won this game :cool: cold hard reality can wait for tomorrow
...I need to leave this thread don't I
I think Vivax was scum so we won. So it’s a matter of waiting for Pooky to flip.

Vivax were you scum?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1431 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gg sorry this was so pretty low effort for me

Nice try Vivax you did really good. You’d be really formidable in a non replacement game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1433 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Gamma wasn’t a bonehead it’s always smart to reevaluate
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1438 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1436, Radical Rat wrote:Well damn. Took me a while on the third, and I did change my mind posthumously (partly due to Koba lying, but still) but I'm gonna count this as 3/3 scumreads.

I do need to figure out this whole "charisma" thing someday though...
It’s apparently my dump stat

I am so glad you were vouching for me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1445 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1444, Vivax wrote:
In post 1431, MathBlade wrote:Gg sorry this was so pretty low effort for me

Nice try Vivax you did really good. You’d be really formidable in a non replacement game.
Thanks. I had fun writing absolutely ridiculous things.
I love doing that as outed scum!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1455 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 5:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

I actually didn’t.

I knew it was some kind of something. I thought you maybe were newb scum that didn’t know how to be sussed.

I was legit scared until the flip.

But I am on the spectrum so yeah. I knew something was off and thought you were scum but was paranoid of Johnny.

They were serious because I didn’t realize you were trolling.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1458 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:28 am

Post by MathBlade »

*Thumbs up* Thanks!
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”