ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7700 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 7697, Frogsterking wrote:Ceph is town here. Taly may or may not be Town. We don't have access to the hood chat but we know Taly looks bad in it. It's kind of an easy choice.
Why is Ceph Town?

You didn’t think that before the Gladiate and you know as well as I do there is way more evidence that his Gladiate was more wolf motivated.

I’m one of the few town actually doing something strong to stop this wolf motivation or at least try as hard as I can.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7701 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by T-Bone »

In post 7688, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Spoiler: For T-Bone
I want to apologize for my conduct towards you today and yesterday.

I am a very intense person and most people who know me do not like me for that reason.

One thing that tilts me considerably is people trying to avoid accountability for their actions.

I was incredibly annoyed by the gladiate yesterday because it prevented me from getting the elimination I very much wanted and believed in.

Instead of being able to make my case for Frogster scum, I got to see someone mechanically make that impossible - then Frogster began taunting me because he knew I couldn't kill him anymore.

Today I made the decision to vote for Taly because I realized if I couldn't get what I wanted, then perhaps I could give the other people something that they wanted and once they saw they were wrong, they would listen to me and help me tommorrow. That is the nature of compromise. Tic for tac, I listen to you today, you listen to me tomorrow. If Taly has to die to heal this town, then I guess we kill Taly.

Now I come back and apparently nobody who wants to actually kill Taly and everyone is dodging responsibility for that decision.

I am compromising with exactly noone because apparently there's nobody who even wanted to kill Taly.

And you saying you're not pushing Taly was incredibly triggering for me because from my point of view - you literally got Cephrir to gladiate Taly.

I have a pet peeve against people who pretend they are not accountable for their actions, I always have.

I recognize my response to you was probably over the top and you did not deserve to be dealt with in such a harsh manner for a silly internet game.

I overreacted and I apologize for that. I have incredibly bad self control when I become invested in something.
OOC: Pooky I love you, please don't let anything I said make you think I don't. We are alike in many ways and this stubbornness is one of them. I'm sorry too. Other than this OOC post I am ghost gamewise.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7702 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:59 pm

In post 7696, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I also don't get why taly thinks ceph is scum other than self preservation, but yea I'm tired

Bro I've slept like 6 hours bc of my job and this game is like another full time job

BRUH.

Your a wolf, you gotta be right?
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7703 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:59 pm

In post 7701, T-Bone wrote:
In post 7688, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
Spoiler: For T-Bone
I want to apologize for my conduct towards you today and yesterday.

I am a very intense person and most people who know me do not like me for that reason.

One thing that tilts me considerably is people trying to avoid accountability for their actions.

I was incredibly annoyed by the gladiate yesterday because it prevented me from getting the elimination I very much wanted and believed in.

Instead of being able to make my case for Frogster scum, I got to see someone mechanically make that impossible - then Frogster began taunting me because he knew I couldn't kill him anymore.

Today I made the decision to vote for Taly because I realized if I couldn't get what I wanted, then perhaps I could give the other people something that they wanted and once they saw they were wrong, they would listen to me and help me tommorrow. That is the nature of compromise. Tic for tac, I listen to you today, you listen to me tomorrow. If Taly has to die to heal this town, then I guess we kill Taly.

Now I come back and apparently nobody who wants to actually kill Taly and everyone is dodging responsibility for that decision.

I am compromising with exactly noone because apparently there's nobody who even wanted to kill Taly.

And you saying you're not pushing Taly was incredibly triggering for me because from my point of view - you literally got Cephrir to gladiate Taly.

I have a pet peeve against people who pretend they are not accountable for their actions, I always have.

I recognize my response to you was probably over the top and you did not deserve to be dealt with in such a harsh manner for a silly internet game.

I overreacted and I apologize for that. I have incredibly bad self control when I become invested in something.
OOC: Pooky I love you, please don't let anything I said make you think I don't. We are alike in many ways and this stubbornness is one of them. I'm sorry too. Other than this OOC post I am ghost gamewise.

Alright let’s flash wagon this tomorrow!
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7704 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:00 pm

In post 7590, T-Bone wrote:Okay making this my last post of the day I'm contributing to the problem. We can resume tomorrow Professor.

If I post again flash wagon me.
His words, I’m just motivating it.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7705 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:01 pm

My Town motivation will outweigh the Mafia motivation because so help me I strive, prosper and aggro my way to a Town victory!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7706 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Bell »

Are you claiming that you're informed and know that one neighbor gets a boost from killing the other or are you just failing to apply Ockham's razor.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7707 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 7697, Frogsterking wrote:Ceph is town here. Taly may or may not be Town. We don't have access to the hood chat but we know Taly looks bad in it. It's kind of an easy choice.
Ceph is literally at e-1 with math's vote. Is it really worth prolonging the day for this

Pedit: drapion, i saw taly's reasons for scumreading ceph, i don't think they're very good
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7708 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:01 pm

In post 7678, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
@Nancy pls read this

In post 7567, Rad wrote:I no longer think even a ceph flip can heal this town. There's too much bullshit where likely town players believe so hardcore in their reads and care so little about other players that they are willing to trash the shit out of everyone who gets in their way. I don't know how much I even want to interact here anymore. Sincerely. If this is just a common large game issue, I doubt I'll ever join another one.

VOTE: ceph

I think this post is very good and poignant.

There are some people in this game such as myself and nancy who are very opinionated, very loud, and compulsively spam the thread full of our own opinions and do not much care for listening to anyone else.

I also have the bad habit of savagely mauling people who disagree with me because I am not a good person.

I am going to take a step back from this game in order to hopefully take a step in the right direction.

I highly suggest to Nancy that she should do the same thing for the good of the thread and everyone else playing. just post your opinions in the hydra chat with titus instead of putting them all in this thread.

I think having fun is more important than winning the game and I'm not sure making this place miserable is very conducive to winning the game.

I'll write an apology to T-Bone in my next post and that will be it for me for the rest of the day.

I hope Cephrir and STD have a lovely wedding and we somehow get Cephrir a ticket off this hellhole of an island.

Bro yeah that’s why Rad moved out of my wolves and then recently Bell just moved into them.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7709 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:02 pm

In post 7706, Bell wrote:Are you claiming that you're informed and know that one neighbor gets a boost from killing the other or are you just failing to apply Ockham's razor.
Idk you tell me?
What do you get?
Cytosine and Guanine
Cytosine and Guanine
They
Goon
Cytosine and Guanine
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #7710 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:02 pm

Post by Cytosine and Guanine »

Happy scumday, Bell!
-Guanine
This is a hydra between Ircher and RH9.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7711 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:02 pm

I'm p deflated right now btw frogster. I was kinda looking forward to playing with Klick as town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7712 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

ProfessorDrapion can you tone down the quantity of your posts please.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7713 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:03 pm

In post 7707, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
Ceph is literally at e-1 with math's vote. Is it really worth prolonging the day for this

Pedit: drapion, i saw taly's reasons for scumreading ceph, i don't think they're very good

Info Yeet is best and you all try and avoid optimal yeets.
Not this time.

Math was info Yeet, avoided.
Frog was info Yeet, almost there but avoided.

We are NOT avoiding Cephrir.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7714 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 7682, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 7672, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 7665, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Because there are more votes there, and the day needs to end before everyone rage quits the game @frogster

And ceph is at e-2 because he is hated
We would prefer that the angry players rage quit because they will no longer be complaining in the topic and their town slot will get replaced with stronger players from the replacement queue. Tailoring your vote to the players who are complaining and not doing anything is a mistake. Taly has a better chance to flip scum than Ceph. I don't know what exactly Taly did in the hood but apparently she has a good chance of being the scum-in-the-hood. Ceph has almost no chance of being scum because Taly isn't even a TPR, there is no reason for Ceph to potentially get himself eliminated for a mere neighbor.
If you are trying to win this game get Mala in here and change your votes back to Taly. With any luck, the whiners
will
rage quit and we will receive fresh townies who are ready to solve this game. You have good reads CSF but they won't do you any good if you listen to other players more than you listen to yourself.
Are you aware it’s against the rules to encourage other players to replace out?
Gee, your sympathy from last night didn’t last too long did it? I’m assuming I’m one of those players whom you would like to “ragequit”?
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #7715 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 7683, ProfessorDrapion wrote:Like allowing Ceph to survive today I feel is too risky and can hurt us in the long Run as well because let’s say Math, CSF and idk someone else flips wolf.
Ceph can easily have been wolf and we could have fucking solve this shit allot sooner.

If you are a solver bell and not a troll yourself you should know a Ceph Yeet solves more, doesn’t take an Einstein to figure this out.
I don’t think CSF is a wolf.
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7716 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:05 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 7696, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I also don't get why taly thinks ceph is scum other than self preservation, but yea I'm tired

Bro I've slept like 6 hours bc of my job and this game is like another full time job
Okay that makes sense. I think you should sheep your original choice to believe Ceph and vote Taly. I think part of the reason you changed your mind in the first place could be fatigue.

I believe strongly that you will regret second guessing yourself later when you're better rested.

If anything, revert your vote back to Taly and then take a break for a couple days. If the whiners who don't understand why Ceph is more likely to be town quit because the day is taking too long, the game will be easier to play when you come back, not more difficult! And you will feel better rested.

Pedit:

Okay I understand CSF, believe me I know what that sleep schedule feels like. Please revert your vote back to Taly and get some rest. If you trust me at all, I believe you were sharper when you voted Taly, and once you've rested you will be happy that you didn't leave your vote on Ceph.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7717 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:06 pm

In post 7712, Dunnstral wrote:ProfessorDrapion can you tone down the quantity of your posts please.
Say I agree with the following post and I will:

I believe Cephrir is a wolf even if he isn’t the fact he can be hurts us later and he is very much aligned with Frog/Math.
We really need Cephrir to go over then we do the following -
Vote Frog/Math - 1 is for sure wolf.
If Cephrir is wolf there is also good chance Bell is wolf.
I think if CSF is Wolf, Dunn probably also is because heat drop.
Bella and T-Bone can also be wolf

However if Dunn wants to sheep all my reads and vote for all the wolves other then himself if he is wolf, I will not vote for him the entire rest of this game.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #7718 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 7709, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 7706, Bell wrote:Are you claiming that you're informed and know that one neighbor gets a boost from killing the other or are you just failing to apply Ockham's razor.
Idk you tell me?
What do you get?
Nothing. Because I don't get a reward for killing Taly other than removing a player from the list day 1 which provides further information.
Cephrir being a better one given the bizzarre hard defense of Taly isn't really true from my perspective. You have a big 3 sided wagon. Of apathetics/Kill ceph's/Kill Taly's/no eliminates. It's actually more information than you usually get.
Early game it's relatively true that Cephrir was the more revealing of the kills. Though to be honest I'm not clear how much given my interactions with them. I do think a Cephrir town flip makes more sense there.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7719 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:07 pm

Like say you agree with it.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7720 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:07 pm

VOTE: taly

I'm only posting to move my vote from now on. I don't want to contribute to the post count of this game any more than i already have
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7721 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: taly

I'm only posting to move my vote from now on. I don't want to contribute to the post count of this game any more than i already have
Yay! You made the right choice CSF.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7722 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:08 pm

In post 7718, Bell wrote:
In post 7709, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
Idk you tell me?
What do you get?
Nothing. Because I don't get a reward for killing Taly other than removing a player from the list day 1 which provides further information.
Cephrir being a better one given the bizzarre hard defense of Taly isn't really true from my perspective. You have a big 3 sided wagon. Of apathetics/Kill ceph's/Kill Taly's/no eliminates. It's actually more information than you usually get.
Early game it's relatively true that Cephrir was the more revealing of the kills. Though to be honest I'm not clear how much given my interactions with them. I do think a Cephrir town flip makes more sense there.

Do you agree or disagree with the following:
Cephrir wolf spews either Math or Frog Wolf.
Taly wolf doesn’t spew anyone wolf
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7723 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:08 pm

In post 7721, Frogsterking wrote:
Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: taly

Yay! You made the
right
choice CSF.
Wrong
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7724 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I’m not here to discuss anything with anyone. Who is leading in votes?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”