Mini Normal 2275: Roguelikes - Day 3: Endgame!

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 1:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 122, Loftwing wrote:It was a way to extort a read out of CW, which reflects bad on anyone not wishing to do the same on someone else.
?
In post 155, Loftwing wrote:
In post 146, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 122, Loftwing wrote:It was a way to extort a read out of CW, which reflects bad on anyone not wishing to do the same on someone else.
This assumes I'm not making a push to get a better read on BBT.
Were you making a push on BBT to get a read on them?
In post 168, Loftwing wrote:Now that you mention it, kenny hasn't said anything of substance despite saying many things.

VOTE: kennyk
quick hop onto kenny. would scum be pointing attention their partner's lack of substance?
In post 198, Loftwing wrote:UNVOTE: Kennyk

I like their recent posting, it feels a lot better than before.
Quick unhop. Might be off partner, might be to show hey loft is actively forming reads, and might be to later set up kenny.
In post 276, Loftwing wrote:Why are people voting Lowell? I don't see them being scum here. They haven't left much to be desired.
This defense of Lowell... might be Loft setting themselves up as town, if Lowell wagon gets a flip can say "Hey look they were town" while CW, as the main to push later on Lowell, does creates distance between scum partners.
In post 538, Loftwing wrote:
In post 510, Confidently Wrong wrote:A classic tactic for less experienced mafia is to try to mimic towniness by trying to loudly proclaim how unsure they are of people's alignments to LAMIST their way into seeming uninformed
Do you think this does not equally apply to me? If not, why not?
I think this is the other interaction besides Loftwing asking cw why they're town? This can be Loft asking town CW to confirm Loft further, or can be scum tactic to create distance while still having the facade of suspecting one another.
In post 565, Loftwing wrote:Before I jump ships again, this time from Mala to Eiralox, let me backread them.
Ok, so Loft comes back, CW has launched Eira wagon with flying colors. Loft says yeah imma vote Eira but let me get some reasons first, suggesting loft knew in scum chat that eira was the target.
In post 603, Loftwing wrote:
In post 588, FancyPants wrote:Can I specifically get clarity from Kenny and Loftwing, exactly what they think of Eira and why, I know Loftwing gave reasoning when he voted, but can you clarify why her behaviour is scummy in your eyes.
Please don't say you have no opinion.

@Loftwing, nice Hamilton reference.
My reasoning for voting Eira is that they see CW, someone who they have fought and who they have said they think worsely of, and Kenny, who they have stated a greenlighting towards, are both equal in terms of scum equity, as that is what null means.

In other words, despite saying that they like Kenny and hate CW, they still say that they are equal and are both null.
here is the first mention of CW/Kenny in relation to my reads. Basically, I hate CW, like kenny, so why both null(both were null to me at the time iirc, with cw a bit more likely? Felt green on kenny for a bit early D1.

Anyway, this attack on me can very much be farmed as a soft defense of CW, or kenny maybe but i'm starting to move away from that.
In post 610, Loftwing wrote:
In post 607, Eiralox wrote:Whoooopy ride man wtf is going on here. Ive felt better about kenny. Cw I wanted to expand. Theyve been one sentencing this game. Loftwing is my prob vote target atm. Ill go through what they did then come back with conclusion.
What I am saying is this:

Kenny is good to you. They are what you have considered to be greenlit.

CW is bad to you. They are what you have considered to be "worse and worse".

They are both null to you.

So, one would conclude that Kenny =/= CW for the first and second statements, but then would conclude that Kenny = CW at the third, which is a contradiction.

You both imply they are different yet state they are the same. Which is it, my good, honorable, and reasonable man?
So yeah I'm feeling it more here. Very close attention is paid to my reads of CW, what little i've said about kenny at this pouint is also taken very seriously. My other null reads and scumleans and whatever don't seem to be taken into account here, the cw/kenny focus is key.

In post 682, Loftwing wrote:
In post 680, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why are null reads scummy?
They aren't inherently scummy, even holding a royal estate of all 12 at once (of which I am now slightly kess sure of), but what troubles me is that they both equare Kenny and CW this way as null, yet also divide them in twain with Kenny being better than CW.

They are both different, and yet also the same.
Again, third time here. Loftwing seems bothered that I place Kenny above CW, maybe scum want an easy Kenny elim later on?
In post 764, Loftwing wrote:
In post 763, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why did Kenny saying “actually I wasn’t trying to offer you any reads in that early game longpost” satisfy you that he is town? The fact remained that he had written a bunch of words without advancing the game at all

Why does Eiralox’s confusing use of the word “null” still make him the scummiest player in your eyes? It seems like you’re choosing to be obtuse there as an excuse to keep a scumread, he’s obviously got reads and just doesn’t like to call them reads for some weird reason
Kenny clarified what his earlier post actually meant, becsuse we the people misinterpreted it. In light of his clarification, the post made more sense, so my objection was addressed.

Eiralox does have players outside of his nullbin, or at least I assume that's what they meant. So why not then seperate either kenny or cw from the nullbin then, is my current objection.

And here for the final time mention of cw/kenny in relation to Loft's push on me. Here is a more hard defense of kenny and this can sway me to kenny slot being scum. taken into the whole though, no not yet, my flip order is still cw>kenny slot(sorry i keep forgetting the name with a C ill remem it)
In post 811, Loftwing wrote:
In post 808, Shoshin wrote:What're your reads, Loft?
Town

Fredrick A Campbell
Confidently Wrong
---
Cat Scratch Fever
BlueBloodedToffee
Lowell
Irrelephant11
MalcolmTucker
Shoshin
Malakittens
---
kennyk
FancyPants
Eiralox
Scum
So here we go. After all of that, CW is second from top and Kenny is third from bottom. At this point what would loft do? Would loft put a partner at the top or at the bottom? And here, throughout this thread, Loftwing has said how good they feel about kenny, how kenny has changed their tune and is now better, but here kenny is still scum.

CW, meanwhile, has been one question from Loftwing, and one post(the one BBT mentioned) where Loft really seems to dig into CW, but still offers no hard reason for it.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:06 am

Post by Eiralox »

Dunn, dunnstral is Kenny, not a name with C xD fml.

Anyway right now I'm still feeling CW is the final scum, and if not, we flip Dunn. More analysis might be incoming later, eh.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:29 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

If Lowell gets eliminated and flips green you’re getting bogged, you know that right CW?
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:30 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

vigged*
lol autocorrect
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1752, Irrelephant11 wrote:If Lowell gets eliminated and flips green you’re getting bogged, you know that right CW?
don't flip lowell.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:51 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1753, Irrelephant11 wrote:vigged*
lol autocorrect
oh lol XD XD I think i need to go relax
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1752, Irrelephant11 wrote:If Lowell gets eliminated and flips green you’re getting bogged, you know that right CW?
Irrel I really think right now CW uis the best flip, then Dunn/BBT before Lowell. As I said to toffee i'll defend Lowell if ya'll push that way, I mean ur choice but i'll make my case none the less.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Eiralox »

Spoiler:
In post 983, Irrelephant11 wrote:Literally just skimming to look for votes and I’ll join a Lowell or Fred wagon but I really don’t feel confident that enough players are around this weekend to do anything new
In post 984, Shoshin wrote:What's the vote count?
In post 985, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:We got 12 hours.

Fred is on 3 votes, 5 if you two join the cause. 6 as Fancy will vote if needed towards deadline.

Only need one more.
In post 987, Shoshin wrote:And we're deciding between Loft and Fred?
In post 988, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Looks that way, not sure what Loft is on
In post 989, Shoshin wrote:Can you summarize your understanding of the game for me? I haven't been following this game too closely.
In post 990, Eiralox wrote:Wagons were loft eira llowel. You put loft at -1. Fred expressed intent to hammer. I unvote loft. Loft claims one shot neigbourizer and secret role. Loft votes lowell. I vote fred with toffe. Lowell votes fred. Cw votes eira then lowell. Pants votes lowell. Cw votes fred. I think that its shoshin. Im in moobile so wont do effort to backread n list who sus who n all that frivolry
In post 991, Shoshin wrote:I'm just gonna sheep Irrel today.
In post 992, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 991, Shoshin wrote:I'm just gonna sheep Irrel today.
i pray that my read on irrelephant is wrong because if irrelephant is scum i see you being tunneled in on that slot being town and being pocketed to no end.

asking you directly to make sure when you end up in limlo that you actually critically think about *why* you are there and why other people are there.
In post 993, Shoshin wrote:If I'm in limlo with Irrel, I'd vote him immediately without second thought.
In post 995, Irrelephant11 wrote:Ditto. If we’re t/t we either win or one of us gets NK’d by then

Is Fred the loft alternative? Should fred claim or is that too much claiming?
In post 996, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Fred is the Loft alternative.

I think we let him claim but it shouldn't change too much.
In post 997, FancyPants wrote:
In post 995, Irrelephant11 wrote:Ditto. If we’re t/t we either win or one of us gets NK’d by then

Is Fred the loft alternative? Should fred claim or is that too much claiming?
Is this really the case? What about Lowell?
In post 998, Irrelephant11 wrote:Idk I’m just checking in and skimming for votes. It’s a holiday weekend. I think loftwing is probscum regardless of PR claim but I haven’t read like 5 pages or so. Just waiting to be told to switch or for people to finish off loftwing
In post 999, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:You don't think Neighbourizer is an awful fake claim? Like, even if I'm a scum Neighbourizer I come up with something better than that

I'm basically quoting an entire page here. Here's why I'll flip Toffe before I'll flip Lowell. I think Irrel has just moved into my townlocks with Lowell and Malcom.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1104, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 12, Loftwing wrote:VOTE: Fancy Pants

(you're going to) Die, Scum! (But thankfully I have an escape from this planet with my rocket ship!)
I thought this was a soft that they were a Commuter. So. Yeah.
It is so weird that at start of D2 BBT is saying:

- I thought loftwing was town so I started a wagon on Fred
- the reason I thought loftwing was town was because I thought loftwing was a commuter (Dunn has pointed out how this contradicts how town!bbt thinks
- LOFTWING CLAIMED SOMETHING OTHER THAN COMMUTER AND I STILL LED A WAGON ON FRED

(Caps for emphasis)

CW what is towny about this? Can’t BBT’s choice to vote out Fred over Lowell just be a way to look towny by being audacious? Like the scum motivation to lead a wagon on town instead of sheeting a wagon on town is it looks townier
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:15 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Wow look at us playing mafia after like a week of sitting on our hands lol
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:23 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1003, FancyPants wrote:Looking at this makes me worry about CW, he's on a wagon with his other 2 scum reads.
Surely in CW's mind that's not the scum trio.

Regardless it's too late for that. I'm going to stay up for about an hour but then I'm really pushing my bed time.
Exactly why I almost unvoted when CW voted Fred.

In post 1052, Confidently Wrong wrote:
In post 1008, Confidently Wrong wrote:Kill Fred->Irrelephant->Eira on a loft town flip
irrelephant->eira->lowell on this flipping town

And here, after what Fancy said, we still see it in motion, and Irrell called out this post:

Here CW is voting Fred with Toffee, Eira, and Lowell, all who CW had scumread at various points(and being more green on toffee after loft townread). And later Irell also joins but CW stays on.

And yet... in 1008, while voting Fred with Tof, Eir, and Low, CW is saying Fred, Irrel and Eira must die if Loft flips town? The wagon is going full steam fred, so why consider a loft flip at all at this point? Why only hint that loft is flipping town.

Then comes 1052: An upgrade, if you will, for now the town flip being theorized(with such certainty, might I add) is Fred's, and yet the scum consideration still goes to Irrel-Eira-Lowell, all who voted Fred, two who voted Fred before CW did and... how convenient, D2 CW is still on Lowell/Eira at the beginning.

After my strong pushback comes CW's sudden and very exhibitionistic townbreading of me, with the focus shifting to Lowell/Kenny. Then end D2 ppl start saying we gonna flip kenny/cw with vote/vig. Lo and behold, D3 CW is suddenly against Kenny elim and only for Lowell, and now is sorta shifting to Toffee as well after Dunn's entrance(while at various points during D1 and D2 CW was for a kenny flip, now it is anathema, now that we want to flip dunn/cw?
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:25 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 922, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Scum can be neighbourizer, but as you say, it's usually town aligned.

I see no town reasons for hiding the rest of the claim now. Also, unless the other ability is very specific, my town read on Loft is not as strong.

Either way, can we not do Loft today? Fred or Malcolm are juicy, no? Also, Fred jumping on the Loft wagon as his name starts being spoken about as a potential elim looks fishy, no?
Oh I’m remembering wrong dangit. BBT thought the ~mysterious~ part of loft’s role was a commuter. Blah I probably shouldn’t lead the elimination today as I’m not focused enough and it’s hard to core reference things on mobile
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:26 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 922, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Scum can be neighbourizer, but as you say, it's usually town aligned.

I see no town reasons for hiding the rest of the claim now. Also, unless the other ability is very specific, my town read on Loft is not as strong.

Either way, can we not do Loft today? Fred or Malcolm are juicy, no? Also, Fred jumping on the Loft wagon as his name starts being spoken about as a potential elim looks fishy, no?
Irrelephant, are you ignoring this?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:27 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Still think it’s scummy that BBT opened D2 like “well haha oops I thought loft was town because commuters are always town” as if 4 years of not playing would somehow add the thought “commuters are always town” to BBT’s brain

Petit: read the post above yours
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

TIL BBT and I have won a game together as town before lol
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=76996
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:39 am

Post by Confidently Wrong »

In post 1731, Eiralox wrote:Lowell.... I mean i admit i'm not best gutreader but I have many reasons to be against that flip. I'll go into a Lowell ISO after CW if that is required, i dont really want to but rn im feeling strongly enough to defend there. I mean yeah it's a low effort low info slot but i still have my reasons. Mala was even lower effort and lower info and look where that kill got us after i hinted they're VT?
Your whole case against me is that I pushed 2 scum as town incorrectly without considering motivations.
If you were to think beyond that you'd see I am similarly treating townread the same still here.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:41 am

Good thing scum cant flip town.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:44 am

Eira your scumreads are dogshit bc you miscleared scum just like how I had dogshit scumreads outside of lowell bc i miscleared loft and shoshin

Also the game ended yesterday and I can claim part of why i townread shoshin was bc he flaked a game he randed scum in with me and was very timid in scum PT before he did so(terminator mafia) and i thought the confident shoshin was extremely towny.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:44 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 1513, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'd vote out the Kenny slot before a replacement is even found I'm that confident he is scum
BBT can you go over your scumread of Kenny and whatever read you have on CW?
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:47 am

In post 1750, Eiralox wrote:
?
In post 155, Loftwing wrote:
In post 146, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
This assumes I'm not making a push to get a better read on BBT.
Were you making a push on BBT to get a read on them?
In post 168, Loftwing wrote:Now that you mention it, kenny hasn't said anything of substance despite saying many things.

VOTE: kennyk
quick hop onto kenny. would scum be pointing attention their partner's lack of substance?
In post 198, Loftwing wrote:UNVOTE: Kennyk

I like their recent posting, it feels a lot better than before.
Quick unhop. Might be off partner, might be to show hey loft is actively forming reads, and might be to later set up kenny.
In post 276, Loftwing wrote:Why are people voting Lowell? I don't see them being scum here. They haven't left much to be desired.
This defense of Lowell... might be Loft setting themselves up as town, if Lowell wagon gets a flip can say "Hey look they were town" while CW, as the main to push later on Lowell, does creates distance between scum partners.
In post 538, Loftwing wrote:
In post 510, Confidently Wrong wrote:A classic tactic for less experienced mafia is to try to mimic towniness by trying to loudly proclaim how unsure they are of people's alignments to LAMIST their way into seeming uninformed
Do you think this does not equally apply to me? If not, why not?
I think this is the other interaction besides Loftwing asking cw why they're town? This can be Loft asking town CW to confirm Loft further, or can be scum tactic to create distance while still having the facade of suspecting one another.
In post 565, Loftwing wrote:Before I jump ships again, this time from Mala to Eiralox, let me backread them.
Ok, so Loft comes back, CW has launched Eira wagon with flying colors. Loft says yeah imma vote Eira but let me get some reasons first, suggesting loft knew in scum chat that eira was the target.
In post 603, Loftwing wrote:
In post 588, FancyPants wrote:Can I specifically get clarity from Kenny and Loftwing, exactly what they think of Eira and why, I know Loftwing gave reasoning when he voted, but can you clarify why her behaviour is scummy in your eyes.
Please don't say you have no opinion.

@Loftwing, nice Hamilton reference.
My reasoning for voting Eira is that they see CW, someone who they have fought and who they have said they think worsely of, and Kenny, who they have stated a greenlighting towards, are both equal in terms of scum equity, as that is what null means.

In other words, despite saying that they like Kenny and hate CW, they still say that they are equal and are both null.
here is the first mention of CW/Kenny in relation to my reads. Basically, I hate CW, like kenny, so why both null(both were null to me at the time iirc, with cw a bit more likely? Felt green on kenny for a bit early D1.

Anyway, this attack on me can very much be farmed as a soft defense of CW, or kenny maybe but i'm starting to move away from that.
In post 610, Loftwing wrote:
In post 607, Eiralox wrote:Whoooopy ride man wtf is going on here. Ive felt better about kenny. Cw I wanted to expand. Theyve been one sentencing this game. Loftwing is my prob vote target atm. Ill go through what they did then come back with conclusion.
What I am saying is this:

Kenny is good to you. They are what you have considered to be greenlit.

CW is bad to you. They are what you have considered to be "worse and worse".

They are both null to you.

So, one would conclude that Kenny =/= CW for the first and second statements, but then would conclude that Kenny = CW at the third, which is a contradiction.

You both imply they are different yet state they are the same. Which is it, my good, honorable, and reasonable man?
So yeah I'm feeling it more here. Very close attention is paid to my reads of CW, what little i've said about kenny at this pouint is also taken very seriously. My other null reads and scumleans and whatever don't seem to be taken into account here, the cw/kenny focus is key.

In post 682, Loftwing wrote:
In post 680, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why are null reads scummy?
They aren't inherently scummy, even holding a royal estate of all 12 at once (of which I am now slightly kess sure of), but what troubles me is that they both equare Kenny and CW this way as null, yet also divide them in twain with Kenny being better than CW.

They are both different, and yet also the same.
Again, third time here. Loftwing seems bothered that I place Kenny above CW, maybe scum want an easy Kenny elim later on?
In post 764, Loftwing wrote:
In post 763, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why did Kenny saying “actually I wasn’t trying to offer you any reads in that early game longpost” satisfy you that he is town? The fact remained that he had written a bunch of words without advancing the game at all

Why does Eiralox’s confusing use of the word “null” still make him the scummiest player in your eyes? It seems like you’re choosing to be obtuse there as an excuse to keep a scumread, he’s obviously got reads and just doesn’t like to call them reads for some weird reason
Kenny clarified what his earlier post actually meant, becsuse we the people misinterpreted it. In light of his clarification, the post made more sense, so my objection was addressed.

Eiralox does have players outside of his nullbin, or at least I assume that's what they meant. So why not then seperate either kenny or cw from the nullbin then, is my current objection.

And here for the final time mention of cw/kenny in relation to Loft's push on me. Here is a more hard defense of kenny and this can sway me to kenny slot being scum. taken into the whole though, no not yet, my flip order is still cw>kenny slot(sorry i keep forgetting the name with a C ill remem it)
In post 811, Loftwing wrote:
In post 808, Shoshin wrote:What're your reads, Loft?
Town

Fredrick A Campbell
Confidently Wrong
---
Cat Scratch Fever
BlueBloodedToffee
Lowell
Irrelephant11
MalcolmTucker
Shoshin
Malakittens
---
kennyk
FancyPants
Eiralox
Scum
So here we go. After all of that, CW is second from top and Kenny is third from bottom. At this point what would loft do? Would loft put a partner at the top or at the bottom? And here, throughout this thread, Loftwing has said how good they feel about kenny, how kenny has changed their tune and is now better, but here kenny is still scum.

CW, meanwhile, has been one question from Loftwing, and one post(the one BBT mentioned) where Loft really seems to dig into CW, but still offers no hard reason for it.
I also love how half the things you quoted are things that spew me town but youre so fucking tunneled you think it magically spews me scum. You're hopeless this game and i see no way to convince you right now bc logic isnt working
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Eiralox »

yeah CW well played what a defense.was expecting more from u D3. again, end this shit. i might continue my case later or not we'll see. meanwhile im out
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:49 am

Loftwing saw me townread them and used that to hide behind me but no im scum with them

Town has never hard defended mafia in their life amirite. I guess that tracks with why you think lowell has to be town... you're hard defending them so.they cant be mafia!! Impossible! Would destroy your whole argument on me, if one ignores the fact that it would mean lowell scum and game over.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:50 am

You expected more? No you are lying now. You had your mind set. You can say you're scumreading me, but dont fucking lie to me that you were open to townread me.
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:51 am

Your case is embarassingly filled with bias. It will look extemely clownish post game. My case on lowell is what a proper scumcase looks like that takes into account things you might see as town
Confidently Wrong
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Confidently Wrong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Jul 17, 2022 3:54 am

Also eira you're not going to convince irrel or dunns for that matrer because they both know ive towntold out my ass because i can continue to produce content which is extemely towny for me. You've never played with me before, people like Enchant and Dunns have.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”