RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8250 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

What do you think about their approach to the mason claims yesterday?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8251 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Bird I hear ya. But I wouldn’t expect a concise, objective answer to that question.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #8252 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:52 am

Post by T-Bone »

In post 8249, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 8247, T-Bone wrote:
In post 8240, RCEnigma wrote:TBone talk to me about Johnny. Because that is really the main hang up in how I’m viewing you right now.
Yeah, what specifically?

My read on Johnny is two parts. One, my decision to treat him as town when the day started. That's a weak part and specific to me and negative experiences I've had in Hoods in the past, so like I don't expect anyone else to understand that.

The second part is that I have found Johnny helpful in helping me from my reads...mostly in the Hood but while I disagreed with a lot of his reads he voiced in thread, I felt like I understood his reasoning.

The first part I'm not considering anymore, we're past day 1. I think because he has been helpful to me, that I still slightly lean town. Which I wholy recognize is context that only I have. But...and I can't say this for sure because that's the game state we're in. I feel like if I didn't have the neighborhood with Johnny I would find his mostly lack of content scummy.
I actually was not aware you were neighbors. Or I might have been at some point and blanked.
It's a long fucking game dude. Everyone could have made claimed and you'd never know
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8253 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 2:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I think you’re aware that the divert away from Johnny looks suspect if Taly is town. It fits with your give neighbors a chance stance but there is always the possibility that it’s a fake claim fmpov. I don’t know how many neighbor claims were already out in the open when you claimed it, if any. I think your progression is probably trackable if I take the time to dig though.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #8254 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:01 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm under no illusions that I have a rock solid claim. We held off revealing it for most of the day for better or worse. But that is my explanation of why I've done what I've done regarding Johnny and the rest of the neighbors.

It worked out for me in that I had time to reevaluate my read on Bell, I now consider them town. I might not have if I had the mindset of "there must be scum in the neighborhoods". I think that is probably true and something we'll have to reckon with sooner rather than later. It helped my mindset in reading the game. I have the tendency to get stuck on my reads and I've been making a conscious effort not to this game

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #8255 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 8208, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 8203, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 8189, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 8169, Bellaphant wrote:They had a post restriction, although they seemed to have broken it.

Sorry, I shouldn't post at 3am, I briefly forgot masons! It's nice to know that Bella's sleepy gut was on the right track ;)
@taly, you asked about reads. My strongest scum read right now is still Johnny, I think I'm mellowing on bell, I need to see a lot more from best bird. I don't know how I feel about math but I thought his bbt point was at least interesting. My big read shift at the end of yesterday was that t bone was town, it's possible off the hook is too.

I don't know how to read professor drapion - yesterday I was scum with frog, and today their scum reads are weird. I also think the consistent push on CSF is ridiculous, as they are my strongest town read.

The klick replacement is still town. I think dancing puppets is town but their read on klick at the end of yesterday was garbage and looked opportunitistic in places.
I think he’s town so I don’t understand this?

I can't find what I said about you either but I was sure I said it!

Yeah, I was fine with the post restriction but not having a consequence/knowing it is weird.
Who's he here, from you?
Klick/Mislim Bait
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #8256 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:02 am

Post by T-Bone »

Maybe I'm getting stuck on town reads instead of scum reads...now that I think about it. I dunno.

Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Post Post #8257 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:02 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Flavor

Vote Count 2.17 Mathblade (Lukewarm, Bell, Taly, Cat Scratch Fever, BlueBloodedToffee, RCEnigma, Off the Hook)
3 Bluebloodedtoffee (Mathblade, Roden, Dancing Puppets)
1 JohnnyFarrar (PookyTheMagicalBear)
1 Bellaphant (ProfessorDrapion)
1 Cytosine and Guanine (Rad)
1 Taly (Enchant)

Not Voting (Bellaphant, Dwlee99, Best Bird, JohnnyFarrar, Malakittens, T-Bone, Mislim Bait, MalcolmTucker)

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-30 19:22:50)

Mod NotesReplacing Dwlee99
Mathblade V/LA
Last edited by Save The Dragons on Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8258 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

V/LA continued
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8259 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:09 am

In post 8218, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 8143, Mislim Bait wrote:
In post 7864, Save The Dragons wrote:
Flavoryou may only vote for Taly or Cephrir

Vote Count 1.3113 Cephrir (ProfessorDrapion, JohnnyFarrar, Taly, Off the Hook, Malakittens, Lukewarm, T-Bone, PookyTheMagicalBear, Rad, Dancing Puppets, Mathblade, RCEnigma, Bell)
7 Taly (Dunnstral, Cephrir, Frogsterking, Klick, MalcolmTucker, Roden, Cat Scratch Fever)

Not Voting (Cytosine and Guanine, Enchant, Bellaphant, BlueBloodedToffee, Dwlee99, Best Bird)

With 26 alive, it takes 14 to yeet.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-18 12:42:51)

Mod NotesReplacing Klick
Mala on V/LA until the 16th
Titus V/LA
Best Bird V/LA
Taly V/LA
Lukewarm V/LA
Mathblade V/LA
Wedding week and new job expect less from me
So three of taly's voters flip town
1 is mason and 1 is klick which is the person I subbed for and know that is town.
any reason why we shouldn't speed lunch taly here?
I'll try to read malcolm and cat

There overall reaction to them being the top wagon was quite Townie IMO, as well as their opinion as Frog and reaction to their Gladiate.
In post 8219, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 8146, Enchant wrote:VOTE: Taly

Lunch

Frog might have been right on Enchant here, I’ll actually throw them in my wolf PoE now.
Dafuq why are people still voting Taly again, they’re town. I’m won’t apologize for being too intense if this gains traction again. *smdh*

Enchant didn’t vote anyone in the gladiate but now he votes Taly?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8260 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:12 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 8236, ProfessorDrapion wrote:
In post 8199, Dancing Puppets wrote:I tried to re-ISO Bella but couldn’t find that post but I’m pretty sure she made it - about her flipping her read on us three times that is.

I’m still not sure what to make of Math but T-Bone is looking better today. \_0_/
In post 8199, Dancing Puppets wrote:I tried to re-ISO Bella but couldn’t find that post but I’m pretty sure she made it - about her flipping her read on us three times that is.

I’m still not sure what to make of Math but T-Bone is looking better today. \_0_/
Idk IMO their votes are ass.

Voted My slot with RCE, Voted Cephrir but never touched them during the Gladiate I believe which is strange and feels like laid back wolf, They also were one of the mason pushers yet they for some reason “Forgot about the Mason Claim” like huh?
Is rce scum? I scum read your slot before you replaced in. I think your pushes are rubbish but I'm trying to reach out to people who know you because I am trying not to get conf!biased on you. I wasn't here during the gladiate, but would've been on ceph. I was wrong on that one, quite loudly.

I wasn't a mason pusher? Specifically the opposite - I was one of the first people to say that Dunn was wrong about the claim being fake. I forgot briefly because it was the middle of the night.

Also, having strong reads isn't scummy, from me or tbone. Why isn't it scumny that dp has lock Towned Taly? Like ...your pushes are so inconsistent I find it hard to take them particularly seriously: yesterday I was scum with frog and nothing about your read has changed?
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8261 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:19 am

In post 8260, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 8236, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

Idk IMO their votes are ass.

Voted My slot with RCE, Voted Cephrir but never touched them during the Gladiate I believe which is strange and feels like laid back wolf, They also were one of the mason pushers yet they for some reason “Forgot about the Mason Claim” like huh?
Is rce scum? I scum read your slot before you replaced in. I think your pushes are rubbish but I'm trying to reach out to people who know you because I am trying not to get conf!biased on you. I wasn't here during the gladiate, but would've been on ceph. I was wrong on that one, quite loudly.

I wasn't a mason pusher? Specifically the opposite - I was one of the first people to say that Dunn was wrong about the claim being fake. I forgot briefly because it was the middle of the night.

Also, having strong reads isn't scummy, from me or tbone. Why isn't it scumny that dp has lock Towned Taly? Like ...your pushes are so inconsistent I find it hard to take them particularly seriously: yesterday I was scum with frog and nothing about your read has changed?
I strongly think this is town!Taly. Yeah, I hard tr Drap/Galron but I obviously don’t agree with some of their reads. I also agree with you on RCE based on both him and Toad.

Like if either of these get wagoned, I will cry.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8262 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:22 am

In post 8219, ProfessorDrapion wrote:

Lunch

Frog might have been right on Enchant here, I’ll actually throw them in my wolf PoE now.
Btw, I predicted this might happen to whom whichever survived out of Ceph/Taly, which was one of the many reasons I wanted a no lim.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8263 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:25 am

In post 8145, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:VOTE: Mathblade

Lunch
This is making me consider voting Math or Enchant.

Enchant has a tendency as scum to make it super obvious who his buddies are if either/both he and Math are scum here.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8264 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:26 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 8263, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Lunch

Enchant has a tendency as scum to make it super obvious who his buddies are if either/both he and Math are scum here.
Enchant is typically hard to read either way but looking through their ISO I feel like there's even less content than usual given the number of posts?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8265 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:29 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In retrospect Math's D1 vote on Klick doesn't really look particularly great to me now.

Early on I felt the slot's frustration was quite genuine after replacing-in given I didn't find Corwin all that scummy.

But from an ISO scum a lot of the "I'm just responding to accusations" and general frustration with the gamestate starts to feel performative.

Then there's eventually a pretty blatant jump from Klick to backing whoever the top wagon they didn't TR was. Obviously a few of us were starting to consider doing this by this point in the game but Math's jump felt a bit more blatant, and could perhaps be explained as them using the cover of annoyance with the post count to try and force through a townie elimination.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8266 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:30 am

In post 6404, Enchant wrote:
I reveal as Innocent Child
In post 6414, Enchant wrote:BRUH IT'S REAL
Is this something STD can confirm or are you trolling us?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8267 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I could still vote enchant.

@dp, I felt like at the end of yesterday you were willing to wagon klick to save Taly but I can't find what annoyed me about it in your iso. It's really hot though. Anyway, I just don't know how to take the professor?
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8268 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:31 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 8265, MalcolmTucker wrote:In retrospect Math's D1 vote on Klick doesn't really look particularly great to me now.

Early on I felt the slot's frustration was quite genuine after replacing-in given I didn't find Corwin all that scummy.

But from an ISO scum
a lot of the "I'm just responding to accusations" and general frustration with the gamestate starts to feel performative.

Then there's eventually a pretty blatant jump from Klick to backing whoever the top wagon they didn't TR was. Obviously a few of us were starting to consider doing this by this point in the game but Math's jump felt a bit more blatant, and could perhaps be explained as them using the cover of annoyance with the post count to try and force through a townie elimination.
From an IMO skim lmao.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8269 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:33 am

In post 8264, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 8263, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Lunch

Enchant is typically hard to read either way but looking through their ISO I feel like there's even less content than usual given the number of posts?
I think unless STD can confirm Enchant being IC, he could well be scum here. He kept saying how he didn’t want a no lim but never voted for either Ceph or Taly.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8270 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:35 am

In post 8267, Bellaphant wrote:I could still vote enchant.

@dp, I felt like at the end of yesterday you were willing to wagon klick to save Taly but I can't find what annoyed me about it in your iso. It's really hot though. Anyway, I just don't know how to take the professor?
No, wtf are you talking about? I was never onboard with that and I unvoted him after Titus voted him.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8271 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:36 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

Presuming Taly is town here though, wouldn't scum Enchant be more inclined to vote on either wagon? Easy cover if they vote for someone who is eliminated and comes back town given the gladiate thing. I know Enchant likes to hammer though.
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8272 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:36 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 8268, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 8265, MalcolmTucker wrote:In retrospect Math's D1 vote on Klick doesn't really look particularly great to me now.

But from an ISO scum
a lot of the "I'm just responding to accusations" and general frustration with the gamestate starts to feel performative.

From an IMO skim lmao.
ISO, can't spell in the heat.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8273 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:38 am

We’re a hydra. I was extremely upset after Titus voted Roden after I explicitly said not to rush things. We approach the game differently like it seems Marci and Gamma also did.

Titus and Marci were against a no lim and Gamma and me were adamantly for it.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8274 (ISO) » Tue Jul 19, 2022 3:43 am

In post 8271, MalcolmTucker wrote:Presuming Taly is town here though, wouldn't scum Enchant be more inclined to vote on either wagon? Easy cover if they vote for someone who is eliminated and comes back town given the gladiate thing. I know Enchant likes to hammer though.
Idk but for someone who was pushing a lim so hard, you think he would have voted someone but it’s making me wonder that he votes Taly right after CSF votes Math.

So, if STD doesn’t confirm him as IC, he could possibly be scum here, especially if Math is, because that Taly vote looked hella suss to me.

It’s possible you could be right though but if Math is scum here, Enchant definitely looks worse for that Taly vote.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”