Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

ayo the pizza here
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1126, Gamma Emerald wrote:ayo the pizza here
Just read the ISO of your slot please and tell me it wasn't all bo-shite.
I'm town so you won't have to call me baked potato-brained this game.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Crescent »

Is that better or worse than mashed?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Vivax »

Baked potatos are dry and yucky , roasted in a pan is the way to go
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1127, Vivax wrote:
yeah it's real
bit upset bugspray just dropped trow so completely, last time I repped into a slot like theirs I at least had room to bluff
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 11, Enchant wrote:When Normal disallowed Godfather, so you just replace Cop with Gunsmith.
this was gonna be extra-sketchy but I noticed the setup announcement after seeing this and looking for one
but that does prompt me to say, DO NOT JUST TRUST A DOCTOR CLAIM, LAST NORMAL GAME I PLAYED WITH THE MAFIA DOCTOR DISCLAIMER THE MAFIA DOCTOR CLAIMED THEIR REAL ROLE AND ENDGAMED WITHOUT BEING QUESTIONED
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 16, Crescent wrote:
In post 14, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 11, Enchant wrote:When Normal disallowed Godfather, so you just replace Cop with Gunsmith.
What strikes me as odd is it being public rather than just known to the gunsmith themself.
We don't have any actual confirmation a gunsmith exists. We only have confirmation at least one role that counters it does.

Also, Owen's first post is an exact replica of his first post in 2273, where he was scum, and it was Vivax's first game. Vivax being triggered by it gives me town vibes.
In post 17, Vivax wrote:
In post 27, UNOwen wrote:Hello everyone

VOTE: Corwinoid
^ scum traitor Owen ^
In post 10, UNOwen wrote:Hello everyone

VOTE: Lowell
^This Owen^

The new model didn't come with a software update.
yah these are both prob town
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 23, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1, Datisi wrote:~ at least one member of the mafia is a doctor, and they may or may not have modifiers.
OH HO HO HO HO

THE DREADED RETURN OF THE MAFIA HOSPITAL
idr if you were in the game I referred to earlier, lemme check
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

<Embrace The Void>

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1130, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1127, Vivax wrote:
yeah it's real
bit upset bugspray just dropped trow so completely, last time I repped into a slot like theirs I at least had room to bluff
Bugspray was a waste of a player slot who effectively claimed to go LOOK AT ME I'M IMPORTANT and was otherwise just a somehow worse version of NM. What a joke.

I find it kinda nuts that people were still entertaining them being scum after their claim, and given they were such a bad counterwagon yesterday. Still going after them kinda feels like something scum might shy away from doing actually, just because it looks so bad.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 25, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:this is the last Datisi Mafia Doctor Game:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=86324

3 Mafia Doctors vs a Town Gunsmith who was informed of the number of guns in the game which lead to us eliminating all our PRs and autolosing hilariously
lmfao
the game I linked, the town GS was also informed of the number of guns in the game
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:23 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 30, Greeting wrote:Greetings!
In post 18, Enchant wrote:Hello Everyone.
No witty entrance post?
Enchant
confscum.

VOTE: Enchant
honestly a pretty viable read
if enchant comes off as a wet towel this game I will be pushing for his death
<Embrace The Void>

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Crescent »

And yeah I've been townreading Vivax from the very start of the game pretty much. I'm less enthused about Owen immediately voting Vivax for it, and only 80 posts later giving a reason why, for reasoning I don't like. Vivax was figuring it out on his own regardless of whether I pointed it out or not.

Kinda the only reason I ever gave Owen any sort of clear is thinking Fred is scum, and Fred's interactions with Vivax and Owen look like scum provoking two town.

If I've been wrong about Fred, it influences several of my reads. He would certainly be one of them.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1137, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 30, Greeting wrote:Greetings!
In post 18, Enchant wrote:Hello Everyone.
No witty entrance post?
Enchant
confscum.

VOTE: Enchant
honestly a pretty viable read
if enchant comes off as a wet towel this game I will be pushing for his death
Enchant has done very very little and the reason behind their recent unvote on Fred after naked voting him to 5 when votes were split 4-3-3 reeks of scum finding a bad excuse to get off of green flip. You can see on the previous page everything I've pointed out concerning this.

But yeah there is almost nothing in that ISO that is actually content. There are a fair amount of naked votes, though. DWLee's only action of the entire game was voting him for "trying too hard", which is still perplexing.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Vivax »

I'm considering geraintm for scum pile maybe.
I just don't get any intention to solve from him, mostly a bunch of case-like posts that seem aimed at pointing out oddities and scummities, and weird pop-ins from time to time.
In post 489, geraintm wrote:
In post 471, FancyPants wrote:For the love of all that is holy I can we not no-elim on day 1
Yes!
Let's do this!
Brewster's Millions style!
And this post is so hype that it'd be a decent opportunity to pass along a read on FP along the way, but nah.
In post 1047, geraintm wrote:tis game is dying a death, second game in a row :(
Comments like this tend to come from mafia.
Especially with this followup.
In post 1097, geraintm wrote:i would push the Fred wagon over the edge, but ther eis no way we should be ended today right now. we will end up with the situation where a bunch of players cruise through to day 4 or whenever with no content whatsoever.
There's no reason to assume the game is dying if the wagon on Fred is rolling and you declare intent to complete it. Unless you know it's a mislaunch.
Yolo

VOTE: geraintm
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Vivax »

I just don't get any intention to solve from him, mostly a bunch of case-like posts that seem aimed at pointing out oddities and scummities, and weird pop-ins from time to time.
oddities instead of scummities*
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Crescent »

I'm going to work soon but I decided to have some fun with it and make a small chart.

Fred is town:

Enchant and Prince are both very likely scum. For #4, I would look at Owen first. Also, Fire and MT would need pressure to contribute more.

Fred is scum:

Remember Enchant, Prince, and Owen? Yeah they're all probably town in this scenario. Take a hard look at Mala and Unsure. Honestly Fire and MT still need pressure to contribute more in this scenario too.

Andante, Gamma, Gera, Lowell, and Vivax are probably all town regardless. Lowell could be super-chaotic scum, or Andante/Meg could have done something really messed up, but those are niche possibilities that don't stand out at present.

Side note: I feel like Greeting pretty blatantly attempted to pocket me earlier today, and he also left both Bugspray and Lowell in his POE, which MT notably did not. If there's any "Wild Card" that wouldn't surprise me to see turn out scum in either scenario, it's him. I'll likely be dead long before the game gets to this point, but if all the more "obvious" scum candidates are gone, and there's still a scum left, look at this guy. If anyone is a "Deepwolf" candidate to me, it's Greeting.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:55 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1140, Vivax wrote:I'm considering geraintm for scum pile maybe.
In post 489, geraintm wrote:
In post 471, FancyPants wrote:For the love of all that is holy I can we not no-elim on day 1
Yes!
Let's do this!
Brewster's Millions style!
And this post is so hype that it'd be a decent opportunity to pass along a read on FP along the way, but nah.
In post 1047, geraintm wrote:tis game is dying a death, second game in a row :(
Comments like this tend to come from mafia.
Especially with this followup.
In post 1097, geraintm wrote:i would push the Fred wagon over the edge, but ther eis no way we should be ended today right now. we will end up with the situation where a bunch of players cruise through to day 4 or whenever with no content whatsoever.
There's no reason to assume the game is dying if the wagon on Fred is rolling and you declare intent to complete it. Unless you know it's a mislaunch.
Yolo

VOTE: geraintm
Except he didn't declare an intention to complete it? He said he wants to, but he knows we have to wait for people like Mala to actually show up and do something.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1142, Crescent wrote:I'm going to work soon but I decided to have some fun with it and make a small chart.

Fred is town:

Enchant and Prince are both very likely scum. For #4, I would look at Owen first. Also, Fire and MT would need pressure to contribute more.

Fred is scum:

Remember Enchant, Prince, and Owen? Yeah they're all probably town in this scenario. Take a hard look at Mala and Unsure. Honestly Fire and MT still need pressure to contribute more in this scenario too.

Andante, Gamma, Gera, Lowell, and Vivax are probably all town regardless. Lowell could be super-chaotic scum, or Andante/Meg could have done something really messed up, but those are niche possibilities that don't stand out at present.

Side note: I feel like Greeting pretty blatantly attempted to pocket me earlier today, and he also left both Bugspray and Lowell in his POE, which MT notably did not. If there's any "Wild Card" that wouldn't surprise me to see turn out scum in either scenario, it's him. I'll likely be dead long before the game gets to this point, but if all the more "obvious" scum candidates are gone, and there's still a scum left, look at this guy. If anyone is a "Deepwolf" candidate to me, it's Greeting.
I can almost see the chart myself
<Embrace The Void>

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:00 am

Post by geraintm »

The game was dying. We had 2 replacements out for inactivity and thr game just seems paused as even the replacements come in and claim they'll jot be posting any time soon.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:05 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1142, Crescent wrote:I'm going to work soon but I decided to have some fun with it and make a small chart.

Fred is town:

Fred is scum:

Could you null gera and Lowell? Can't roast potatoes in this game at this temperature and if gera is town he's on strike.
I refuse to entertain Greeting as mafia and if they were I would concede to them.

Don't think Fire needs temperature tbh, pun not intended.
MT is a riddle to me, reminds me of an even less talkative Fred. But I think could be town.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Vivax »

Also it won't hurt to put a few screws on gera just for the fun of it.
Humbly requesting townies to come to the dark side /jk and place a few votes on him to have a counterwagon being worth called that way.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Crescent »

That's the point of being a "Deepwolf".

I would not kill any of those players before I killed Greeting at this present time.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1148, Crescent wrote:That's the point of being a "Deepwolf".

I would not kill any of those players before I killed Greeting at this present time.
Oh you did the turn game on its head thingy. That's fun to do but I'd wait for a few misyeets.
Would you mind voting with me in an attempt to revive the game? The game lacks thought contagion.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”