Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 65, Gamma Emerald wrote:or at least, his presentation of it
i read penetration fml im slow today. yeah i mean it's still kinda rvs so don't expect much more from me.

i'm definitely not gonna push oh hmmmmmers cos at times i'm a hmmmmmmmmer myself. i think i'll be against any hmmmmmmmmmmmer push this game on principle alone.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:13 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 92, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 60, Seanzie wrote:
In post 57, schadd_ wrote:was somebody supposed to tell you it was scummy? what was your plan in that case
I was kind of hoping someone would, yeah. Gotta get the game going somehow, and I read people better when they push me. Since I know no one here, it would have been helpful to see how people reacted to me.
Fascinating. Does this make sense to anybody else?

i mean it is fascinating, an interesting study, but can be a town ploy to draw sus. or can be scum ploy to seem like town ploy to draw sus. idk, either way i sure hope Seanzie isn't going to whirlwind into me whenever i hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:26 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Gamma

ribbit.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:28 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 21, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 13, FancyPants wrote:VOTE: Eiralox

Can everyone let me know how experienced they are?
I've been playing mafia on and off for years but have about 10 games on site.
Does FP always open like this?
I think I remember a similar opening in kitty's last game

i ahve to check
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Malakittens »

UNVOTE: gamma

kay that was easy. I got my first town read curteosy of page 2

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Eiralox »

In post 77, Crescent wrote:Seems awfully quick to say someone could be playing "frozen".

3 players haven't even posted yet.

i mean yeah we've already had a hard town read(Gamma>Kitty) and i guess a hard scum read {Gamma>Galron} so like i mean that's a way to ddrum up activity i guess but it's way too early for me to be entertaining such absolutes.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:31 pm

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: galron

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:35 pm

Post by Eiralox »

ribbit ribbit
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 101, Eiralox wrote:
In post 92, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 60, Seanzie wrote:
In post 57, schadd_ wrote:was somebody supposed to tell you it was scummy? what was your plan in that case
I was kind of hoping someone would, yeah. Gotta get the game going somehow, and I read people better when they push me. Since I know no one here, it would have been helpful to see how people reacted to me.
Fascinating. Does this make sense to anybody else?

i mean it is fascinating, an interesting study, but can be a town ploy to draw sus. or can be scum ploy to seem like town ploy to draw sus. idk, either way i sure hope Seanzie isn't going to whirlwind into me whenever i hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
hmmm....
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 2:59 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 55, Seanzie wrote:
In post 52, Crescent wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
What about it is supposed to be suspicious?
I've seen wolves "hmm..." posts to make it look like they're thinking hard about something while not actually giving any takes, and they can later use that post to fit pretty much any narrative (i.e. if I was a wolf and later today I push Galron, I could be like "see, I suspected them all the way back here!" vs if I decide to townread them, I could be like "yeah, I thought a lot about them as early as this and decided they look townie!".
This is TvT, I had similar misunderstandings as town and got dogpiled by other townies.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:35 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 109, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 55, Seanzie wrote:
In post 52, Crescent wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
What about it is supposed to be suspicious?
I've seen wolves "hmm..." posts to make it look like they're thinking hard about something while not actually giving any takes, and they can later use that post to fit pretty much any narrative (i.e. if I was a wolf and later today I push Galron, I could be like "see, I suspected them all the way back here!" vs if I decide to townread them, I could be like "yeah, I thought a lot about them as early as this and decided they look townie!".
This is TvT, I had similar misunderstandings as town and got dogpiled by other townies.
This looks like TMI.

What "misunderstandings" are being had here?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:44 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 97, Haschel Cedricson wrote:By the by, while I'm interested in everyone's thoughts re: my last question, I'm particularly interested in a response from redcardinal and hope that it is in her next post.
everything but the reading people better when they push me bit. I can understand most of seanzie's explained thought process from a town pov, but the way he asks questions and explains his bait feels kind of fake, like scum that is too self aware and absorbed in their own play
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:50 am

Post by redcardinal »

honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?
I disagree that D1 does not have concrete info. Reads don't need flips or mech, granted those things can help.

I am not at this time interested in going after Fancypants. Why is this targeted at me specifically?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 111, redcardinal wrote:
In post 97, Haschel Cedricson wrote:By the by, while I'm interested in everyone's thoughts re: my last question, I'm particularly interested in a response from redcardinal and hope that it is in her next post.
everything but the reading people better when they push me bit. I can understand most of seanzie's explained thought process from a town pov, but the way he asks questions and explains his bait feels kind of fake, like scum that is too self aware and absorbed in their own play
Why doesn't the "reading people better when they push me" part not make sense?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:06 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 113, Seanzie wrote:
In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?
I disagree that D1 does not have concrete info. Reads don't need flips or mech, granted those things can help.

I am not at this time interested in going after Fancypants. Why is this targeted at me specifically?
Why do you think?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:07 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 114, Seanzie wrote:
I don't understand why you would read people better when they push you as opposed to when they push someone else
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:13 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 115, redcardinal wrote:
In post 113, Seanzie wrote:

Why do you think?
I'd like to hear it from you.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:24 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 116, redcardinal wrote:
In post 114, Seanzie wrote:
I don't understand why you would read people better when they push you as opposed to when they push someone else
Well, I didn't really say the "as opposed" part. It is more like "as opposed to if they townlock me". I've been bamboozled more by buddying than I have been pushed for a misyeet (well... successfully pushed for a misyeet). Having someone push me makes me feel things, and those feelings tend to lead to good reads. To be honest, I usually OMGUS at first, but then after I see how the person adjusts their push, I tend to get a reasonable read on them.

I don't think watching someone push someone else would be as beneficial though. I don't know the full history of the two individuals, and I don't know the alignment of the pushee. I also am not as involved in the conflict, which limits my ability to read through interaction. Not saying I can't get AI content from such pushes, but I definitely have a lot of times where if someone pushes me, I'll be like "yeah, you clearly believe your suspicion of me, you're town" or "your push is wolfy af". I just haven't had as many moments like that from people pushing other people.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

what do you think of Galron?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:42 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:42 am

Post by redcardinal »

for now VOTE: galron
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:42 am

Post by redcardinal »

for now VOTE: galron
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 120, redcardinal wrote:
In post 119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
Eh, this is not a good way to read someone IMO. It is barely 24 hours into the game and there are tons of NAI reasons someone could have only posted once by now. Smells more like feeling out LHF tbh.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Ausuka »

Bump
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”