A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9725 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

I still want to flip DNA for that fake looking post restriction but the Math scum flip gives me pause there.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #9726 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:00 pm

Post by T-Bone »

But I probably need to flip my reads upside down now? I don't know. Goodnight.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9727 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:09 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 9722, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 9708, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:where did he melt down at you
eh. looking back, it was less then I remembered. I remembered him freaking out at my push, claiming to try to get me to stop, and then trying to guilt me for being so heartless as to push him soon after his rep in and not stopping when he claimed.

Looking back at it, it actually looks more like manipulation then actually freaking out. So :shrug:

Spoiler: Me pushing math when he repped in
In post 2421, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: mathblade
In post 2431, Lukewarm wrote:Anyways, we are not killing Johnny today.

Help me kill Mathblade.
In post 2572, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like Math's push onto Bell comes from him feeling the need to have somewhere to try to turn the discussion away from himself because I called him scum.

Instead of him actually thinking Bell is scum right now.
In post 2666, Lukewarm wrote:Frogster, is there a reason that you are purposefully avoiding a Corwin/Math vote?

I seem to remember you having them in your scum reads for a while, but since I have suggested them as a player to be wagoned to day you have voted Bella->Ceph->Johnny->Me (lol)->Dancing Puppets
In post 2731, Lukewarm wrote:Reasons I think that Corwin was scum:
In post 1114, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1112, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1107, Corwinoid wrote:Johnny, you had an earlier town read on Luke, do you still feel that way and why?
Yeah, they haven't done anything to disturb that halo on their head. You think I missed something?
Not necessarily. My notes are "Dislike Frog and Luke, feels like ~350ish is s/s [\n] JF TR Luke?" so I've just been meaning to ask about it. Something wasn't rubbing right around then, but I suspect a lot of you have a better feel for him as a player than I do.
The copy paste off of the notes.

The notes look non-useful. But also, they literally never responded to the comments about their notes. They said nothing, but also never mention anything off of their notes again.

I actually think that if they had defended their notes usage I would have felt better about this. But the non-response just felt like them hoping it would go away.

Only person listed in his lowest tier for scum in was Mala. But then also seemed annoyed that he was being scum read for lurking.

Both of those are...
fine
on their own, but taken together rub me the wrong way. Like, how can you not be understanding of those scum reads, if you think that the scummiest person in the game is someone that the only words you put towards why you scum read them was
In post 1763, Corwinoid wrote:mala who's been both low activity and low content when she is posting.

A thought that started unrelated to Corwin was thinking about the way that the scum team is apparently treating me. When pooky posted the reads list, and I apparently had 19 town reads and 0 scum reads, I realized that that meant that at some point the entire scum team decided that it was not worth it to fight the growing consensus that I am town.

Obviously, the scum team would not have thought that out the gate. Early on there were a couple of people saying that they are hesitant to town read me in general (pooky, Bella) and some people outright scum reading me (Galron, Rad, Frog).

So the scum team should have thought that there would be possible support against me at some point (unless the scum team is exactly Pooky, Bella, Galron, Rad, Frog lmao), but then at some point this game decided to abandon hope of keeping me from becoming truly consensus.

And when I read through Corwin's iso last night, I felt like I saw that when I looked at his progression on me.

I started to gather up town reads, and he started trying to poke into them with /. Floating me as one of his only two voiced scum reads, floating me as a partner to a fairly widely scum read player, and trying to talk Johnny out of town reading me.

But then he was met with strong backlash about his comment about his notes.

And that discussion was completely and totally dropped.

The next time I show up in his iso, almost all of the other reads lists have come out showing how consensus town read I am, and then I am not a scum read in his Reads list of . No comment on anything I did making him think that I was town, no interaction with me, nothing.

And when it was brought up that I was not on there, here was his response.
In post 1828, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1795, Lukewarm wrote:Aren't you the one who had me and frogster as S+S in your notes? What changed?
That was me. I'm feeling Frog even less; you've just kinda dropped off my radar right now.
He scum reads frog even harder then before, but he just stopped thinking about me.

Which did not jive for me with the fact that his earlier working theory was that we specifically looked partnered. Because if he thinks two players look partnered, and then thinks that one of them is getting even more scummy, I just don't feel like you forget about that other player. If anything, he should have been looking at me even more??
In post 2761, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1945, Lukewarm wrote:I plan to use my platform as Confirmed Town to start a new wagon tonight. Buy like, 5 hours from now.

Stay tuned
The time has arrived for me to take my place as town leader, and lead this town to a scum elimination.

If everyone can kindly vote Mathblade in their next post. Much appreciated.

[spoi/ler=]I'm only approximately 24 hours late lol[/spoi/ler]
In post 2830, Lukewarm wrote:I need sleep.

I would love to wake up to a pretty mathblade wagon.

Good night!

Spoiler: Math claiming to try to stop me, and telling me how unfun I am making the game for him
Math claiming specifically to get me to back off
In post 2850, MathBlade wrote:I’m Sun. You can figure it out from there. If you can’t I’ll consult with my inner voice to me more explicit.

I’d appreciate it if you backed off. It’s way too late at night for me to do a proper defense but I think y’all are capable of reading between the lines.
Math getting upset that I do not appear to be backing off, and trying to guilt me off
In post 2865, MathBlade wrote: Can you like back off please if you’re town?

It’s hard enough trying to read everything and relay the hood properly and catch up.

If you think I am scum push me tomorrow or the next day

It’s really destructive and unfun to push me right now.

I was really hoping you’d see what I was saying if you’re town and why I scumread you.

I should not have had to claim here.
Math worried that if I don't back off he is just gonna die.
In post 2874, MathBlade wrote:Because you’re the main focus

I can’t hyperpost like I used to and have work in the AM.

There is a high likelihood you just spam the thread then I die and Jin can’t talk.

So I brought it up with DNA and asked.

ok buddy look at mathblade posting at you

and compare it to what he posted at me:

Spoiler: mathblade -> pooky
In post 3690, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3689, Lukewarm wrote:Math, I doubt you continuing to engage with pooky on your own alignment will be good for anyone, and just keep flooding the thread.
That’s why I said I am catching up

I have never been / recall a single d1 Pooky elim in my decade plus on site

And in those games when I have pushed him town or scum it’s easy because someone always vetoes

Now I am going to do that

This site bleeds players because it’s popularity versus discussion
In post 3679, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3673, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3633, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3627, Bell wrote:Why aren’t you voting Pooky if Pooky is scum MB?
Are you voting them and I just missed it?
Because I think that Pooky is a scum lean.

I think Frogger elim and flip explains D1.

I also think no one elims Pooky ever even if he was to be mod confirmed scum D1
I’m not liming my strong tr. And again, this is whack.
Run statistics

Find how many games Pooky is elimmed D1 as any alignment.

Bet it’s damn near close to 0.

Hell people even say (paraphrased) “I don’t wanna elim Pooky he’s too good when he’s town”

I never ever try to convince anyone Pooky is scum

It’s better to let time sort him by who he pushes than argue against site wise popularity bias

Some players just are not pushable D1 and it’s toxic AF
In post 3749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3744, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3739, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3733, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you could hunt for scum and make a case for someone being scum?

complaining about me being never elimmed is um.. not useful for anything?
I did that yesterday

And today

And tried to form a townblock

But you just spam “but math is scum”

So I have to spend 10000 posts arguing I am town against “Corwin is aggro”
Then moving the damn goal posts

Versus building a town block which is remarkably protown
Or ignore him?

Like, yes. Pooky was calling you scum.

But there was also multiple slots defending you. Off the top of my head, Me, Both heads of Dancing Puppets, OTH all made posts about stopping your wagon.

The thread did not need 10000 posts from you arguing with Pooky.
It does

Pooky says someone is scum

That’s it

They’re the elim
In post 3758, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3755, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3741, MathBlade wrote:I want to talk my reads and catch up

But instead there’s this flash wagon on absolute bullshit.

Where no one talks a single read I have
You wree trying to convince me that one of my strongest trs is scum based off of “popularity” and not because he’s actually done anything scummy.
I am unpopular

Pooky is popular

Therefore I die

Hence why I never want to be voted as any alignment

Once I get voted I am almost always elimmed
In post 3730, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3725, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also anything you say about popularity literally has nothing to do with my alignment so it's weird that this is the tack you're going with :/
My point is that if I was scum I do attack you because you’re never elimmed

As scum it’s hella easy to fake reads

And I keep posting because I keep getting asked questions

Like strongly pushing anyone is so easy to do for cred.

I am very very good at generating towncred as scum because it’s so easy

The only problem comes in when you piss people off

I pissed people off for asking you talk to each other

I called I would be wagoned

I was right

I can’t defend myself because defense never works

So gg no re

If I push it’s always bad faith

There is literally nothing I can do that is protown
In post 3671, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3666, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3619, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3616, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3467, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3150, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3144, Bellaphant wrote:I dunno, like...pooky was pretty heavily town read, including by me early game, and now I too am just not feeling it - but that could be scummy, according to you?

P-edit I feel like you kinda just answered this.
Pooky is still a really hard tr for me. Like him moving me from yellow to green but not actually saying anything about it. Why does scum!Pooky squander an opportune chance at hard pocketing me?
I don’t follow. Wouldn’t yellow to green without interaction be a pocket?
How do you figure that?
“Hey look you were null now you’re town can we be friends?” (Fake puppy dog eyes)
You’re not going to get me to change my read on Pooky and this is lame.
Not my goal. I know no one ever elims Pooky D1

So either A) Pooky reboots or B) Pooky is scum

By that point I know and the game will know

Fighting people on a popularity contest is dumb

Certain people no matter how much I scumread them will never be elimmed D1
In post 3144, Bellaphant wrote:I dunno, like...pooky was pretty heavily town read, including by me early game, and now I too am just not feeling it - but that could be scummy, according to you?

Pooky is still a really hard tr for me. Like him moving me from yellow to green but not actually saying anything about it. Why does scum!Pooky squander an opportune chance at hard pocketing me?
How do you figure that?
“Hey look you were null now you’re town can we be friends?” (Fake puppy dog eyes)

Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #9728 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 9727, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 9722, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 9708, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:where did he melt down at you
eh. looking back, it was less then I remembered. I remembered him freaking out at my push, claiming to try to get me to stop, and then trying to guilt me for being so heartless as to push him soon after his rep in and not stopping when he claimed.

Looking back at it, it actually looks more like manipulation then actually freaking out. So :shrug:

Spoiler: Me pushing math when he repped in
In post 2421, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: mathblade
In post 2431, Lukewarm wrote:Anyways, we are not killing Johnny today.

Help me kill Mathblade.
In post 2572, Lukewarm wrote:I feel like Math's push onto Bell comes from him feeling the need to have somewhere to try to turn the discussion away from himself because I called him scum.

Instead of him actually thinking Bell is scum right now.
In post 2666, Lukewarm wrote:Frogster, is there a reason that you are purposefully avoiding a Corwin/Math vote?

I seem to remember you having them in your scum reads for a while, but since I have suggested them as a player to be wagoned to day you have voted Bella->Ceph->Johnny->Me (lol)->Dancing Puppets
In post 2731, Lukewarm wrote:Reasons I think that Corwin was scum:
In post 1114, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1112, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 1107, Corwinoid wrote:Johnny, you had an earlier town read on Luke, do you still feel that way and why?
Yeah, they haven't done anything to disturb that halo on their head. You think I missed something?
Not necessarily. My notes are "Dislike Frog and Luke, feels like ~350ish is s/s [\n] JF TR Luke?" so I've just been meaning to ask about it. Something wasn't rubbing right around then, but I suspect a lot of you have a better feel for him as a player than I do.
The copy paste off of the notes.

The notes look non-useful. But also, they literally never responded to the comments about their notes. They said nothing, but also never mention anything off of their notes again.

I actually think that if they had defended their notes usage I would have felt better about this. But the non-response just felt like them hoping it would go away.

Only person listed in his lowest tier for scum in was Mala. But then also seemed annoyed that he was being scum read for lurking.

Both of those are...
fine
on their own, but taken together rub me the wrong way. Like, how can you not be understanding of those scum reads, if you think that the scummiest person in the game is someone that the only words you put towards why you scum read them was
In post 1763, Corwinoid wrote:mala who's been both low activity and low content when she is posting.

A thought that started unrelated to Corwin was thinking about the way that the scum team is apparently treating me. When pooky posted the reads list, and I apparently had 19 town reads and 0 scum reads, I realized that that meant that at some point the entire scum team decided that it was not worth it to fight the growing consensus that I am town.

Obviously, the scum team would not have thought that out the gate. Early on there were a couple of people saying that they are hesitant to town read me in general (pooky, Bella) and some people outright scum reading me (Galron, Rad, Frog).

So the scum team should have thought that there would be possible support against me at some point (unless the scum team is exactly Pooky, Bella, Galron, Rad, Frog lmao), but then at some point this game decided to abandon hope of keeping me from becoming truly consensus.

And when I read through Corwin's iso last night, I felt like I saw that when I looked at his progression on me.

I started to gather up town reads, and he started trying to poke into them with /. Floating me as one of his only two voiced scum reads, floating me as a partner to a fairly widely scum read player, and trying to talk Johnny out of town reading me.

But then he was met with strong backlash about his comment about his notes.

And that discussion was completely and totally dropped.

The next time I show up in his iso, almost all of the other reads lists have come out showing how consensus town read I am, and then I am not a scum read in his Reads list of . No comment on anything I did making him think that I was town, no interaction with me, nothing.

And when it was brought up that I was not on there, here was his response.
In post 1828, Corwinoid wrote:
In post 1795, Lukewarm wrote:Aren't you the one who had me and frogster as S+S in your notes? What changed?
That was me. I'm feeling Frog even less; you've just kinda dropped off my radar right now.
He scum reads frog even harder then before, but he just stopped thinking about me.

Which did not jive for me with the fact that his earlier working theory was that we specifically looked partnered. Because if he thinks two players look partnered, and then thinks that one of them is getting even more scummy, I just don't feel like you forget about that other player. If anything, he should have been looking at me even more??
In post 2761, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1945, Lukewarm wrote:I plan to use my platform as Confirmed Town to start a new wagon tonight. Buy like, 5 hours from now.

Stay tuned
The time has arrived for me to take my place as town leader, and lead this town to a scum elimination.

If everyone can kindly vote Mathblade in their next post. Much appreciated.

[spoi/ler=]I'm only approximately 24 hours late lol[/spoi/ler]
In post 2830, Lukewarm wrote:I need sleep.

I would love to wake up to a pretty mathblade wagon.

Good night!

Spoiler: Math claiming to try to stop me, and telling me how unfun I am making the game for him
Math claiming specifically to get me to back off
In post 2850, MathBlade wrote:I’m Sun. You can figure it out from there. If you can’t I’ll consult with my inner voice to me more explicit.

I’d appreciate it if you backed off. It’s way too late at night for me to do a proper defense but I think y’all are capable of reading between the lines.
Math getting upset that I do not appear to be backing off, and trying to guilt me off
In post 2865, MathBlade wrote: Can you like back off please if you’re town?

It’s hard enough trying to read everything and relay the hood properly and catch up.

If you think I am scum push me tomorrow or the next day

It’s really destructive and unfun to push me right now.

I was really hoping you’d see what I was saying if you’re town and why I scumread you.

I should not have had to claim here.
Math worried that if I don't back off he is just gonna die.
In post 2874, MathBlade wrote:Because you’re the main focus

I can’t hyperpost like I used to and have work in the AM.

There is a high likelihood you just spam the thread then I die and Jin can’t talk.

So I brought it up with DNA and asked.

ok buddy look at mathblade posting at you

and compare it to what he posted at me:

Spoiler: mathblade -> pooky
In post 3690, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3689, Lukewarm wrote:Math, I doubt you continuing to engage with pooky on your own alignment will be good for anyone, and just keep flooding the thread.
That’s why I said I am catching up

I have never been / recall a single d1 Pooky elim in my decade plus on site

And in those games when I have pushed him town or scum it’s easy because someone always vetoes

Now I am going to do that

This site bleeds players because it’s popularity versus discussion
In post 3679, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3673, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3633, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3627, Bell wrote:Why aren’t you voting Pooky if Pooky is scum MB?
Are you voting them and I just missed it?
Because I think that Pooky is a scum lean.

I think Frogger elim and flip explains D1.

I also think no one elims Pooky ever even if he was to be mod confirmed scum D1
I’m not liming my strong tr. And again, this is whack.
Run statistics

Find how many games Pooky is elimmed D1 as any alignment.

Bet it’s damn near close to 0.

Hell people even say (paraphrased) “I don’t wanna elim Pooky he’s too good when he’s town”

I never ever try to convince anyone Pooky is scum

It’s better to let time sort him by who he pushes than argue against site wise popularity bias

Some players just are not pushable D1 and it’s toxic AF
In post 3749, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3744, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 3739, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3733, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you could hunt for scum and make a case for someone being scum?

complaining about me being never elimmed is um.. not useful for anything?
I did that yesterday

And today

And tried to form a townblock

But you just spam “but math is scum”

So I have to spend 10000 posts arguing I am town against “Corwin is aggro”
Then moving the damn goal posts

Versus building a town block which is remarkably protown
Or ignore him?

Like, yes. Pooky was calling you scum.

But there was also multiple slots defending you. Off the top of my head, Me, Both heads of Dancing Puppets, OTH all made posts about stopping your wagon.

The thread did not need 10000 posts from you arguing with Pooky.
It does

Pooky says someone is scum

That’s it

They’re the elim
In post 3758, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3755, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 3741, MathBlade wrote:I want to talk my reads and catch up

But instead there’s this flash wagon on absolute bullshit.

Where no one talks a single read I have
You wree trying to convince me that one of my strongest trs is scum based off of “popularity” and not because he’s actually done anything scummy.
I am unpopular

Pooky is popular

Therefore I die

Hence why I never want to be voted as any alignment

Once I get voted I am almost always elimmed
In post 3730, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3725, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:also anything you say about popularity literally has nothing to do with my alignment so it's weird that this is the tack you're going with :/
My point is that if I was scum I do attack you because you’re never elimmed

As scum it’s hella easy to fake reads

And I keep posting because I keep getting asked questions

Like strongly pushing anyone is so easy to do for cred.

I am very very good at generating towncred as scum because it’s so easy

The only problem comes in when you piss people off

I pissed people off for asking you talk to each other

I called I would be wagoned

I was right

I can’t defend myself because defense never works

So gg no re

If I push it’s always bad faith

There is literally nothing I can do that is protown

How do you figure that?

How do you figure that?

In post 9722, Lukewarm wrote:eh. looking back, it was less then I remembered.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9729 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:14 pm

you can just admit I have the cooler mathblade interactions
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9730 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:16 pm

i'm going back to posting cat gifs

Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9731 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

GOOD
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9732 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by ProfessorDrapion »

In post 9718, Rad wrote:PD any good info you can give about whoever you invested N1? If you should keep that to yourself, fair enough, but I imagine you'll be high on the NK targets for N3 with this claim.
In post 9719, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:That can wait until after Bella checks in
CSF already answered what I would have.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #9733 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 9703, Lukewarm wrote:I think that this is my strongest thought. But there are a number of people I'd consider atm.

VOTE: Mislim Bait
hmmm.

Looked back at Klick, and I am conflicted on this again. From memory, it felt like it was "hard calling Math scum when math looked like he was gonna die, Day 1 so he could look good on the flip" into "oh shit, math could actually live. Abort the Bus"

Spoiler:
In post 3268, Klick wrote:
In post 3018, Bellaphant wrote:I didn't get much from maths' posting, which is strange because last game with them I was adamant about them being town to a very unbella-like point of intransigence.
This is probably because Corwin/MathBlade is just a scum slot and should die today

VOTE: MathBlade
In post 3302, Klick wrote:I don't really think Corwin's body of work looks like scumhunting, it looks more like projecting reads into the thread to look like he's scumhunting
In post 4480, Klick wrote:
In post 3929, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 3302, Klick wrote:I don't really think Corwin's body of work looks like scumhunting, it looks more like projecting reads into the thread to look like he's scumhunting
Hi Klick! Can you point to some post(s) that make you feel this way? I have a harder time understanding other people's reads when they're in the abstract
So I suspect I'll get ire from a number of people for this, but I'll preface this post by saying that another read-through of Corwin's ISO in a different state of mind has me townreading him. :P

What I originally saw was more about what I couldn't see in Corwin's posts rather than what I could see, and as such it'd be difficult to demonstrate what I was seeing with quotes. I think Corwin has a type of posting style that I'm naturally likely to read as scummy, because his posts feel crafted to me. But I can see looking at his ISO now how the posts he decides to post come from town who feels like he's saying whatever is on his mind at the time.

This is a shit answer to the actual question you've asked here! But it's what I'm thinking.

But when I looked back at when 3268 was written, the math wagon had already kinda fallen to the back ground I think?

Like, it happened in a couple phases. Me pushing for Math to die in 2400s -> 2914

{Klick making 3268 and 3302}

Then Pooky picked the cause back up in 3304

It is actually kind of a weird time for him to do that tbh.

Glad we just get to deal with the invest result today instead of actually having to solve it lmao
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9734 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:33 pm

klick is town dude
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #9735 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Rad »

I agree with Klick / Mislim Bait probably being town.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #9736 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

It felt like mislim Bait was pushing hard to get the malcolm counter wagon to be a thing.

But, looking back at klick I feel it less.

So, sure.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #9737 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 9660, Save The Dragons wrote:
Bell has died!

Bell was...

Spoiler:

town
[/spoiler]

Day 3 begins and ends in (expired on 2022-08-05 20:52:15)
[/b]
:(
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9738 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:31 pm

In post 9661, Malakittens wrote:Tbh C&G is prob town.

Math was probably a modified pr with a neighbor such as a RB’r or something like that.

I lowkey need to see how this wagon went down and I know marh was on the block d1

I wish cephrir went with his gut bc that would have helped miles
+1

Since Corwin was pushing you, it means my read on you was probably wrong and probably BBT as well.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9739 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:33 pm

Post by Enchant »

Dancing is mafia.
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9740 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:35 pm

In post 9677, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Luke I will give you one chance at redeeming yourself after whiffing on mathblade who might be the easiest scum to catch in this game
I don’t feel even remotely stupid after that flip.

:facepalm:
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9741 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:40 pm

In post 15, Bell wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm

*hugs*
@Pooky, you’re going to say because of this?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9742 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:42 pm

In post 9741, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 15, Bell wrote:VOTE: Lukewarm

*hugs*
@Pooky, you’re going to say because of this?
No that has to be wrong because that’s an early post and I have everything set to descending.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9743 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:48 pm

In post 9709, ProfessorDrapion wrote:ATTENTION I GOT A POTENTIAL VERY LIKELY RED CHECK ON BELLA.

I WANT BELLA’S FULL CLAIM AND ACTIONS NOW!

VOTE: Bella
In post 9710, ProfessorDrapion wrote:I’m not lying, I hard claim Investigative role.
:o

Wow.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9744 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:51 pm

In post 9717, Enchant wrote:I have red check on ProfessorDrapion.

I am lying, i hardclaim nothing.
:roll:
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9745 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:52 pm

In post 9721, T-Bone wrote:I'm about to eat humble pie if Bella is also scum RIP
+1

Me too.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9746 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:03 pm

In post 9739, Enchant wrote:Dancing is mafia.
Read my iso and the game. I posted a bunch of quotes yesterday to prove that your push on me was bs, so either you’re scum or you suffer from some kind of selective amnesia. Which is it?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9747 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:13 pm

The fact Math flipped wolf and Bella is almost mechanically outed wolf, I doubt Puppet is ever a wolf.
ProfessorDrapion
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
ProfessorDrapion
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9748 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:16 pm

You know it’s funny because both Bell and Bella were in my PoE.
One flipped town and the other is gonna flip Wolf.

Wolf PoE:
Bellaphant - Almost Outed Wolf via Mechanical/Role.
T-Bone
Bell - Flipped Town
Math - Flipped Wolf
CSF
Enchant
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9749 (ISO) » Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:18 pm

In post 9108, Enchant wrote:
In post 9106, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 9104, Enchant wrote:Can someone say what's under spoiler, i am bad on understanding anything which have more than 50 words.
I’m saying that you’re reasoning for sr us is false. If you read those quotes, you will notice that I initially believed your IC fakeclaim and even went so far as to pm the mods about it. Why would I even bother doing that in a game with only alignment flips?

It was only then that I sussed you for your Taly vote.
Ah.

Hm.........................................................
In post 9109, Enchant wrote:I broke help
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”