Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:01 pm

Post by Crescent »

Too stupid to be scum has it's applications, but I do not believe it's applicable here. I actually had an instance of this the last time I was scum about half a year ago. The guy who got voted off day 1 was
so
bad that a fair amount of people thought he was town because they didn't think a scumteam would let him play so badly.. And he was town. I also used this kind of logic to correctly town lean Goldfish day 1 in 2273.

The issue I have with Galron is to some extent it seems measured. He consistently bursts out strings of very short posts that don't say very much, and it's a pretty classic way of beefing up one's overall post count to look active, without actually providing a lot of content. So much of his ISO is just surface level stuff that doesn't really dig into anything. This is primarily why I think he's more likely to be scum than not. I feel like he's just saying things more than he's actually trying to solve anything.
UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
She
Townie
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri »

Crescent seems likely Town.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:14 pm

Post by redcardinal »

crescent looking real bad if galron flips scum
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:15 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 338, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:Catching up now. I doubt Galron gets eliminated here D1 if they're scum.
not without your help :)
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:16 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:18 pm

Post by redcardinal »

kittytacky can I get some insight into your reads beyond galron?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by Crescent »

And why do I look really bad, specifically, given I'm probably the person in the game taking this train the most objectively? I don't trust the player, but I also don't trust the train.

I've made more of an actual case on him than 3 of the people who are voting him, while questioning said people whom have not adequately made their own case, and you're one of them. KT popping in to defend their vote and doing nothing else did nothing for me. So you get to be next: Why exactly are you so set on him, because you're never indicated your vote as anything but "ride it and see what happens".

You placed 5 votes in the first 121 posts,...
In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?
...And this is effectively your only stated reason for being on him.

What's your case for him being scum?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 349, Crescent wrote:I'm guessing Frogster is Kiri because it's both characters from the same game.

I found KT's vote to be over-the-top performative, and KT popped back to defend it but.. Still is lacking in actual content.
Tell me how I would defend a sheeped vote?
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:33 pm

Post by Malakittens »

t3, ge, Kitty & crescent town

ez game.

lets do this.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:34 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 355, redcardinal wrote:kittytacky can I get some insight into your reads beyond galron?
Seanzie town, Crescent town, Mala slightly town. Gamma probably town too.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:36 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and I would flip that script and say if Galron is town, Red is probably the most likely to be scum on him.

Like I stated previously, I don't think KT's vote is scum voting a town, I townread Gamma, and Haschel's vote on him has a direct reasoning for it. Mala pretty blatantly sheeped Gamma and that's... Yeah I don't know Mala enough.

Red has the vote that's there for the weakest overall reasoning.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 357, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 349, Crescent wrote:I'm guessing Frogster is Kiri because it's both characters from the same game.

I found KT's vote to be over-the-top performative, and KT popped back to defend it but.. Still is lacking in actual content.
Tell me how I would defend a sheeped vote?
It's not the vote that bothered me - It's the post after the vote. It feels like it's drawing way too much attention to "look I voted scum" that it feels like S/S to me.

You did say it was normal for you to ham it up. Can you give me any examples?
She
Townie
She
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: She

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri »

In post 360, Crescent wrote:Mala pretty blatantly sheeped Gamma and that's... Yeah I don't know Mala enough.
She's worth flipping D1 for stuff like that. She's not a bad Town player.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:39 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 356, Crescent wrote:And why do I look really bad, specifically, given I'm probably the person in the game taking this train the most objectively? I don't trust the player, but I also don't trust the train.

I've made more of an actual case on him than 3 of the people who are voting him, while questioning said people whom have not adequately made their own case, and you're one of them. KT popping in to defend their vote and doing nothing else did nothing for me. So you get to be next: Why exactly are you so set on him, because you're never indicated your vote as anything but "ride it and see what happens".

In post 220, redcardinal wrote:I want to sit on galron for a few days and see what happens, give the people who haven't said much time to weigh in. galron, what's your take on seanzie?

I have a tendency to throw my vote all over the place. Having a hard time believing you really truly think my vote is weak. but anyways, as I mentioned before I want to throw someone inactive out day 1, and galron at the time I voted him was both fairly inactive, and though there were of course less active people I figured he had posted enough that voting him would get him to talk some more, and also once again I think the meager amount he was posting looked like fluff to fill up space. seems simple because it is, I tend to occam's razor these things bc trying to analyze too many layers deep is a good way to get all confused and distracted from obvious stuff happening around you in this game imo. the idea that just wanting to sit there and see what happens is effectively my only stated reason for being on him is a lie and I'm a bit astonished at how bold it is.

As for why you would look bad if galron flips scum, that would be because you're defending the stuffing out of him right now at a time it would be optimal to do so for scum. questioning things is not a neutral action bc you have to choose what to question, and that decision reveals things about you
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:40 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 359, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 355, redcardinal wrote:kittytacky can I get some insight into your reads beyond galron?
Seanzie town, Crescent town, Mala slightly town. Gamma probably town too.
that's a lot of town reads
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 362, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 360, Crescent wrote:Mala pretty blatantly sheeped Gamma and that's... Yeah I don't know Mala enough.
She's worth flipping D1 for stuff like that. She's not a bad Town player.
The disappearing for like 30 hours after that is more questionable to me than the vote itself. I see a level chaos in the early behavior more than scumminess.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:43 pm

Post by Crescent »

Oh and Mala/KT can you explain your reads because you're apparently both townreading me and... Each other.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by redcardinal »

I'm uncomfortable with how many townreads kt has and how little analysis is happening in any of his posts, but crescent is pinging the fuck out of me too and I don't know if this is scum on scum or what
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:46 pm

Post by Crescent »

In post 363, redcardinal wrote:
In post 356, Crescent wrote:And why do I look really bad, specifically, given I'm probably the person in the game taking this train the most objectively? I don't trust the player, but I also don't trust the train.

I have a tendency to throw my vote all over the place. Having a hard time believing you really truly think my vote is weak. but anyways, as I mentioned before I want to throw someone inactive out day 1, and galron at the time I voted him was both fairly inactive, and though there were of course less active people I figured he had posted enough that voting him would get him to talk some more, and also once again I think the meager amount he was posting looked like fluff to fill up space. seems simple because it is, I tend to occam's razor these things bc trying to analyze too many layers deep is a good way to get all confused and distracted from obvious stuff happening around you in this game imo. the idea that just wanting to sit there and see what happens is effectively my only stated reason for being on him is a lie and I'm a bit astonished at how bold it is.

As for why you would look bad if galron flips scum, that would be because you're defending the stuffing out of him right now at a time it would be optimal to do so for scum. questioning things is not a neutral action bc you have to choose what to question, and that decision reveals things about you
You were the weakest vote on him because you never justified it except by a single passive comment that in no way indicated the belief that Galron is scum. The other 4 all indicated some level of belief that Galron was scum.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:48 pm

Post by redcardinal »

In post 120, redcardinal wrote:
In post 119, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 112, redcardinal wrote:honestly though d1 my thought process kind of goes in circles due to lack of concrete info, I'm happy just voting after whoever posts the least which at this point is fancypants, what do you think seanzie?
what do you think of Galron?
first pick right now for scum. worse to actually post and say nothing than even to not post, was wondering if seanzie would pick up on that. might just read some of his games and see if he's always this deep in his own head or if he does this as scum to obfuscate
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by redcardinal »

I sincerely can't tell if you're lying or didn't read this post, is this the passive comment you were talking about?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:53 pm

Post by Crescent »

The passive comment is 220 and was already quoted earlier

I never actually bothered to look at the posts you made
before
you voted for him. I remembered 220 and then looked at the subsequent posts to see if anything built off of it.

Yeah that's probably almost as bad as the gaffe I made with Elsa in 2273 I deserve scumpings for that one.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by redcardinal »

and I gotta think like, there's no way you couldn't have seen it because post 120 caused so much chaos re. seanzie
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:04 pm

Post by redcardinal »

gah fuck it's not alignment indicative though and honestly I believe you