Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:38 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 945, froggodoggo wrote:Klick don't do this lol. You are actively thinking me as more and more likely I am mafia every time I talk about this -- so what motivation do I actually have to bring it up as scum? I am just voicing my genuine thoughts.
I absolutely think based on your posting so far that you're the type of person who would run hard into WIFOM as a desperation play

I have personally made this kind of play before, and you fit the profile for it. :P
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:39 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 949, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 941, froggodoggo wrote:CSF can you talk to me about BBT scum a lil more?
Personally I felt much more comfortable about voting Enchant after BBT talked to me
so I would like to hope BBT is town
What conversation made you feel that way?

I feel like he tried to shift the wagon away from Enchant at critical times, especially with , but he also left himself open to voting Enchant for a bus if necessary
and
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 947, Gamma Emerald wrote:The only stances Mala had were
>kill enchant
>Don’t kill Gamma
>don’t kill CSF
ig if CSF is town/SK it’s possible Mala was killed by mafia for low-info and to snuff out some solid reads
But why get rid of the potential miselim? If they want to avoid a Doctor I feel like you're probably the next most sensible kill after Hiraki
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:41 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 950, Klick wrote:
In post 945, froggodoggo wrote:Klick don't do this lol. You are actively thinking me as more and more likely I am mafia every time I talk about this -- so what motivation do I actually have to bring it up as scum? I am just voicing my genuine thoughts.
I absolutely think based on your posting so far that you're the type of person who would run hard into WIFOM as a desperation play

I have personally made this kind of play before, and you fit the profile for it. :P
Yeah u rite LMAO. But i'm not I promise. And not in this sort of way. If this was anywhere near the end of the game, yes 100% I would probably always do this. But if I'm scum I need to prepare my partner to have the best possible odds of winning because I'm not gonna be there with them. That means letting them mow down the list of people who won't be limmable as fast as possible. Stopping by Mala's house at night is a massive no-no
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:42 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

I will use WIFOM till death do me part Klick but I'm town fr fr
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:45 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

Honestly tho, why does scum even need to PR hunt in this setup? We just sent a doc claim home. PR claims don't save you.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 953, froggodoggo wrote:

Yeah u rite LMAO. But i'm not I promise. And not in this sort of way. If this was anywhere near the end of the game, yes 100% I would probably always do this. But if I'm scum I need to prepare my partner to have the best possible odds of winning because I'm not gonna be there with them. That means letting them mow down the list of people who won't be limmable as fast as possible. Stopping by Mala's house at night is a massive no-no
You're doing it now because your partner is BBT and you're both screwed.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:52 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 956, Klick wrote:
In post 953, froggodoggo wrote:

You're doing it now because your partner is BBT and you're both screwed.
Why tf would BBT be my partner?
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:28 pm

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 2.01

froggodoggo (2): Hiraki, Klick
BlueBloodedToffee (1): Cat Scratch Fever

Not Voting (8): Infinity 324, Dunnstral, Lucian, furtiveglance, Gamma Emerald, BlueBloodedToffee, Aisa, froggodoggo

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-01 21:16:50).
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 24
On hiatus from playing mafia.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:43 pm

Post by Lucian »

During the Night, the two people that I was thinking of possibly being scum are Klick and Aisa.

Klick for that one post I talked about yesterday, and for the weird jump on the Doctor claim after being meh on Enchant. @Klick, why did you think the Doc claim is scummy?

Aisa for not really scumreading Enchant, basically. From what I gathered, I get the idea that Enchant is different this game than in Terminator, so the fact that Aisa did not call that out is concerning.

@CSF, other than the weird stance around voting, was Enchant a lot different in this game and in Terminator? I got the feeling he was, but I could be biasing myself.
I, too, have a destiny.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:45 pm

Post by Lucian »

That last question goes to whoever else played in that game or is familiar with it, I'm a but short on time right now to be checking.

VOTE: Klick
I, too, have a destiny.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:40 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 959, Lucian wrote:@CSF, other than the weird stance around voting, was Enchant a lot different in this game and in Terminator? I got the feeling he was, but I could be biasing myself.
Sorry I don't remember specifics because the game split into two shortly after Enchant replaced in, and I was in a different PT from Enchant (I was with Aisa!)

I think he was probably more reserved than usual
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:47 pm

Post by Aisa »

I think furtive is probably town
Talk about everything else later
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:27 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 959, Lucian wrote:@Klick, why did you think the Doc claim is scummy?
It was someone in my PoE making exactly the claim they normally would need to make to survive. Enchant wasn't playing like a Doctor, he was playing like he assumed he was doomed. He didn't go on to use 'I'm a Doctor' to push anything or otherwise give any info away, because he assumed he was dying. Enchant never actually flips Doctor there.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:29 pm

Post by Klick »

Fwiw I don't think Enchant always gets voted to an elimination for that claim, and I feel as though my immediate reaction contributed decently to ensuring the vote actually did go through.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I've played with Enchant before and this kind of play is very typical for them as both alignments. I was under the impression that they were being voted out because they were doing nothing - an angle that I was not personally interested in because I've seen this from Enchant as town before.

feels sort of revisionist. If Enchant is different in this game from Terminator, why was that not called out before his elimination? I instead feel that they were voted out mainly for doing nothing, not for looking different from his town game
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:49 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think that Furtiveglance looks pretty suspicious based on how they interacted with enchant yesterday.

Klick, what makes you think otherwise?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:53 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Actually, I changed my mind about furtive, I don't think they look that bad. Klick, do you think that is anti-partner indicative between BBT and froggo? (I do)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:58 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 930, froggodoggo wrote:Surprised to see people saying this was a bad kill or even a vig shoot -- to me this is pretty obviously a low info kill which I find usually indicates that mafia are playing very well in the day and so they can sacrifice a potential suspect like Mala in order to keep the gamestate the same.
In post 937, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 933, Klick wrote:Like the only Mafia I can see making this kill is... possibly you? It's too out of left field for anyone else
Explain? I wouldn't make this kill, I genuinely thought I'd be shit on at the start of this day and so I as mafia would probably kill whoever would look best after I flip red and try to talk my way out of the elim as best as possible.

But this isn't a great argument since it only really applies if you already trust me.
Do you have any idea of what players would be in position to make a kill like this in this game based on your reasoning?
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:25 pm

Post by Klick »

In post 967, Dunnstral wrote:Actually, I changed my mind about furtive, I don't think they look that bad. Klick, do you think that is anti-partner indicative between BBT and froggo? (I do)
I'm pretty satisfied with that post being about a scumbuddy - but I'm interested in why you think otherwise. He puts some effort into casing froggo, but it doesn't really go anywhere.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Klick »

I have trouble reading anything into most of BBT's posts. I feel like his game looks largely similar as either alignment and I haven't noticed any way in particular that he tends to treat partners differently.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:57 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 947, Gamma Emerald wrote:The only stances Mala had were
>kill enchant
>Don’t kill Gamma
>don’t kill CSF
ig if CSF is town/SK it’s possible Mala was killed by mafia for low-info and to snuff out some solid reads
Oh you smoked Mala to say they TRed you? Nice one, I TR you now :lol:
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:18 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 921, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Enchant scumflip makes BBT scum more likely imo, since this BBT post detracted from the Enchant wagon at the time.

is also pretty bleh. In light of the Enchant flip, I think Klick is very likely town based on how he reacted to the doctor claim. So the vote on Klick just seems like a last ditch effort to save the roleblocker.
OK, no. So my voting of Furtive detracted from the Enchant wagon? How? How many people did it detract from the Enchant wagon? I think it was exactly 0?

I agree that Klick is very likely town from the Enchant flip, my unvote of Enchant looks bad, I agree with that, too. But I started scum reading Klick and it gave me second thoughts about Enchant. My scum read on Klick was going nowhere either in terms of building a wagon so if I wanted to pick a counter wagon for Enchant I could have chosen someone better than Klick.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:19 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I'm actually thinking slightly differently on Klick. I said I TRed them for their confidence in the scum flip. Funnily enough, that was because I was thinking Enchant might flip town.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:20 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I and others DOUBTED the claim, but Klick was very confident indeed. It's the kind of thing where I wouldn't vote Klick today, but maybe keep that in the back of my mind.

Return to “Completed Open Games”