Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:11 pm

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 1.6
Galron (5)
- Gamma Emerald, Malakittens, redcardinal, Haschel Cedricson, KittyTacky
Eiralox (2)
- T3, schadd_
Crescent (1)
- Galron
KittyTacky (1)
- Seanzie
Malakittens (1)
- UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
Seanzie (1)
- EATEROFTIME

Not Voting (2)
- Crescent, Eiralox

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-06 01:33:48).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:34 am

Post by T3 »

Unvote

Leftover RVS vote
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 338, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:Catching up now. I doubt Galron gets eliminated here D1 if they're scum.
Well hello, good to see you!
Do you mind if I call you UD?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 341, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:VOTE: MalaKittens
In post 104, Malakittens wrote:UNVOTE: gamma

kay that was easy. I got my first town read curteosy of page 2
In post 103, Malakittens wrote:
In post 21, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 13, FancyPants wrote:VOTE: Eiralox

Can everyone let me know how experienced they are?
I've been playing mafia on and off for years but have about 10 games on site.
Does FP always open like this?
I think I remember a similar opening in kitty's last game

i ahve to check
These posts look performative. There's no follow up on the promise to check the previous game and the town read on Gamma looks fake.
Mala has been busy so lack of follow-up on a meta point is excusable.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:46 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 352, redcardinal wrote:crescent looking real bad if galron flips scum
In post 353, redcardinal wrote:
In post 338, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:Catching up now. I doubt Galron gets eliminated here D1 if they're scum.
not without your help :)
In post 354, redcardinal wrote:
In post 144, redcardinal wrote:what are your thoughts on crescent haschel?
In post 355, redcardinal wrote:kittytacky can I get some insight into your reads beyond galron?
Scummy string of posts
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 362, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 360, Crescent wrote:Mala pretty blatantly sheeped Gamma and that's... Yeah I don't know Mala enough.
She's worth flipping D1 for stuff like that. She's not a bad Town player.
This pre-flips Galron as town, as well as I feel like calls me a bad player to sheep? So I’m a bit offended from that bit. And imo Galron has been scummy and refused to give anything to work with. In past games where he’s been town that’s twtbaw he’s at least felt sassy, here’s he’s just blah.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:55 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 388, Galron wrote:It's 2:00 and I shouldn't be up. Anyway I'm puzzled that anyone thinks I'm padding numbers.. I am very much a stream of conscious poster. I have a thought I write it out and then think of something else I should have said. I have no filter in that regard. If people think I'm scum because of it then it's no wonder I get scum read as much as I do. I thought people looked at my past games? If anything I'm more cautious and more aware when I'm maf.
Your ISO contains no thoughts though.

Try that again!
<Embrace The Void>

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:34 am

Post by Galron »

In post 406, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 388, Galron wrote:It's 2:00 and I shouldn't be up. Anyway I'm puzzled that anyone thinks I'm padding numbers.. I am very much a stream of conscious poster. I have a thought I write it out and then think of something else I should have said. I have no filter in that regard. If people think I'm scum because of it then it's no wonder I get scum read as much as I do. I thought people looked at my past games? If anything I'm more cautious and more aware when I'm maf.

Try that again!
You want to insult me?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:52 am

Post by Eiralox »

black blu n yellow frogs r so smexy wow
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 407, Galron wrote:
In post 406, Gamma Emerald wrote:

Try that again!
You want to insult me?
Am I wrong?
<Embrace The Void>

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:12 am

Post by T3 »

In post 302, Crescent wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isnt
I wouldn't say I've undermined the wagon, but I have questioned it. Three of the votes on that wagon are objectively very weak (Mala, Red, and Kitty), and the votes include 3 of the 4 lowest posters in the entire game.

And it's weird for you to jump to that conclusion because you know I question
everything
. You should know enough to be worried if I
didn't
question it.
The votes on Galron being lazy doesn’t mean that Galron isn’t scum. Galron could be scum and the votes are either bussing or lazy town, Galron could be town and the votes could be scum jumping on a wagon or lazy town. I do think that Galron is scum, and I think that KT is bussing Galron based on their interactions. The others votes on Galron aren’t necessarily AI.
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:14 am

Post by schadd_ »

red card's fun little re evaluation on crescent felt a little towny
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:19 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 404, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 353, redcardinal wrote:
not without your help :)
In post 355, redcardinal wrote:kittytacky can I get some insight into your reads beyond galron?
Scummy string of posts
i did also think so
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:21 am

Post by schadd_ »

i think i')l vote galrpn in like 3 days if it keeps being the same song & dance
free darius mccollum

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:30 am

Post by schadd_ »

the thing about it is i have this sinking feeling that this is like a townie who is thinking of punishing everyone for voting a low content slot, or like otherwise proceeding out of spite. one does have to consider that openly refusing to budge on or really address the large amt of people voting them, but (just to articulate it for myself!) i do get the strong feeling that they're scum who doesn't know where to go from here, maybe thinks something like "once i start having to pretend to scumhunt everybody is gonna use terms like 'TMI' and 'fake' at me and its gonna suck so bad". galron if youre scum that is probably true yes. and then also you just vote out people who dont play mafia
free darius mccollum

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:36 am

Post by Eiralox »

@Galron

I'm not pressuring u into something here, i just would appreciate some commentary regarding these three below posts, and what you think of the posters themselves considering their behavior throughout the day. I think, seeing as these three are not currently voting you but do seem open to the idea, that your survival is likely at stake here. so ur choice tbh

In post 304, T3 wrote:
In post 176, Crescent wrote:Galton made 7 posts in a row and they all said absolutely nothing, then he proceeded to.. "lol" when asked to give actual content?

Galton is exuding quite an impressive level of don't give a shit here. People have brought up other games of his: Is there any precedent for him acting this way?
Galron’s not giving a shit is just very fake and it seems like Galron is scum desperately trying to shake the ‘deer in headlights’ label that Gamma gave him. Just saying ‘Lol’ when asked to give reads is obviously not pro-town. The town thing to do here is to actually try and find reads?
In post 305, Crescent wrote:
In post 303, T3 wrote:
In post 160, Galron wrote:I can't tell if gamma is confbiasing or wolf. Seems he decided I was scum after fewer than 10 words.

Not the first time though.
I really, really, really dislike Galron’s tone here. Like there’s not much of an attempt to defend himself, he just brushes it off while trying to not seem like he’s cracking under pressure.
I see Galron as someone who barely cares about the game already. Posting 10 vague comments at once with sprinklings of content is a pretty easy way to build up a post count without doing much (He's now #4 in the game but not much in the way of actual content).

But I also question the train because 3 of the 5 people in his vote don't really have any particularly strong reason to be there, and two of those people are semi-inactive at best. One hasn't even posted in over 24 hours.

It would be kinda fun to just hop on and throw caution to the wind for once, I guess, but I am generally not a rash player at all.
In post 414, schadd_ wrote:the thing about it is i have this sinking feeling that this is like a townie who is thinking of punishing everyone for voting a low content slot, or like otherwise proceeding out of spite. one does have to consider that openly refusing to budge on or really address the large amt of people voting them, but (just to articulate it for myself!) i do get the strong feeling that they're scum who doesn't know where to go from here, maybe thinks something like "once i start having to pretend to scumhunt everybody is gonna use terms like 'TMI' and 'fake' at me and its gonna suck so bad". galron if youre scum that is probably true yes. and then also you just vote out people who dont play mafia
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:41 am

Post by T3 »

I think that Crescent’s caution comes from a town POV, especially because Crescent strikes me as the type of player to approach an early wagon in a measured way.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 367, redcardinal wrote:I'm uncomfortable with how many townreads kt has and how little analysis is happening in any of his posts, but crescent is pinging the fuck out of me too and I don't know if this is scum on scum or what
Mala is doing the same thing, very little analysis and a lot of townreads. Do you think that Mala is scum for this too?
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 392, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Very similar to yours; in fact your post 379 sums it up perfectly. The interactions between Crescent and Garlon are why I was pressing Garlon about Crescent in the first place.

Now, Crescent's post here:
I'm a pot stirrer, and my primary drive is to gather data because that is how I function. I think these votes need to be pressured sooner rather than later because it gives us the most accurate data, and doing it day 2 after a flip and 48+ hours to think dilutes the results.

[...]

But also one of the biggest reasons I barely vote is most people are so vote happy that I find my general lack of voting helps add balance to the game. I don't believe I need to place a vote to pressure someone, and I will dog people who dodge my questions.
...is exactly the sort of thing I enjoy because I play that way, so I'm certainly willing to see where Crescent is going with all this for now. But if she believes the wagon on Garlon is suspicious, then I certainly hope she increases the pressure because right now for all her talk it's not as much as I would prefer to see.
You tell me, what more is there to do?

I caught Red and I questioned him immediately on his. KT and Mala both showed up and were gone in a flash. Mala has one post in the last like, two days. I've called out the inactives on him a few times now.

Finally drew out some "reads" from both of them that weren't about Galron, which of course weren't explained at all. Mala basically just.. Sheeped her own Sailor Moon post from after she voted Galron, IIRC. Now I'm probably going to read 30+ more posts in the upcoming pages about Galron being confscum that ignores that those two barely even exist, despite being on the top train all day. Maybe I'll be proven wrong when I actually read the upcoming pages, but I do see that neither said anything overnight.

As for your vote, I never really had a problem with it to begin with. Primarily what I'd like to see from you is more posts in general, but what you do post is quite significantly better than what they post.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:50 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 417, T3 wrote:
In post 367, redcardinal wrote:I'm uncomfortable with how many townreads kt has and how little analysis is happening in any of his posts, but crescent is pinging the fuck out of me too and I don't know if this is scum on scum or what
Mala is doing the same thing, very little analysis and a lot of townreads. Do you think that Mala is scum for this too?
I have no way to judge the seriousness of the townblocking attempts but yeah, I'm very uncomfy with mala
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:52 am

Post by schadd_ »

umm

does anybody have a reason to not townread t3 :T
free darius mccollum

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:53 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 420, schadd_ wrote:umm

does anybody have a reason to not townread t3 :T

.gif user
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:54 am

Post by schadd_ »

he hasnt even been using gifs in this game unless you mean the distracting avatar in which case alright
free darius mccollum

Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:58 am

Post by Eiralox »

case closed ; 0

(tbh compared with certain other implementations of the format i actually like T3', i'm always a sucker for red/white/black ink)
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 410, T3 wrote:
In post 302, Crescent wrote:
In post 301, Gamma Emerald wrote:Crescent repeatedly attempting to undermine the Galron wagon makes me think she could be scum, if Galron is but Sean/Eir isnt
I wouldn't say I've undermined the wagon, but I have questioned it. Three of the votes on that wagon are objectively very weak (Mala, Red, and Kitty), and the votes include 3 of the 4 lowest posters in the entire game.

And it's weird for you to jump to that conclusion because you know I question
everything
. You should know enough to be worried if I
didn't
question it.
The votes on Galron being lazy doesn’t mean that Galron isn’t scum. Galron could be scum and the votes are either bussing or lazy town, Galron could be town and the votes could be scum jumping on a wagon or lazy town. I do think that Galron is scum, and I think that KT is bussing Galron based on their interactions. The others votes on Galron aren’t necessarily AI.
This is exactly what I said yesterday: Galron is likely scum, there's a good chance one scum is on him, and it's likely KT if there is.

But my bigger concern isn't even precisely that. If Galron is scum, KT's vote on him looks worst. If he's town, Mala's vote on him looks worst. I am not convinced he's scum, and I see a scenario with either flip that reflects poorly with on one of those two. The play is to pressure both, so whatever flip we do get, we have answers before we get it.

And for the record, Mala's vote doesn't feel like a bus at all, and KT's vote doesn't feel like scum voting town at all. I think the likelihood of one being town also goes up regardless of the flip.

Oh also for some reason I thought there were like 50 new posts. The hell number did I think this ended at last night.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”