Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Ausuka
she/her
Community Contributor

Community Contributor

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 1.7
Galron (5)
- Gamma Emerald, Malakittens, redcardinal, Haschel Cedricson, KittyTacky
Crescent (1)
- Galron
Eiralox (1)
- schadd_
KittyTacky (1)
- Seanzie
Malakittens (1)
- UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
Seanzie (1)
- EATEROFTIME

Not Voting (3)
- Crescent, Eiralox, T3

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-06 01:33:48).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!

I'm definitely not doing lots of votecounts so I can share cute frogs with the game thread.
Last edited by Ausuka on Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:36 am

Post by KittyTacky »

And you implied I have no scumreads when I'm literally hard pushing someone.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:37 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Do you expect me to have 3 full scumreads less than 20 pages in? It's just Galron and you, and I'm not so sure about you TBH. I just want Galron out.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:38 am

Post by KittyTacky »

And you looked to me like you were trying to obstruct that.
~Vasex
~Enchant
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:39 am

Post by redcardinal »

kitty there is no world in which I would want to hang you before galron, though my suspicion of you has been brewing for a long while and I can point to evidence for that. as for discrediting- having a lot of townreads is something I find really, really suspicious. what am I even discrediting, your gut? what would be the point of continuing to push galron right now? iirc at least two or three other people scumread him enough to be happy with a vote. honestly I feel like galron's in the bag and I believe galron's scum, so like crescent mentioned I'm trying to figure out what to think about that after, something I've been doing since I started questioning galron
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:39 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I
always
get heated when pushing people as town. Accusing me of bussing for that tone is ignorance of my meta.
~Vasex
~Enchant
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:40 am

Post by redcardinal »

lmfao what are you even talking about now I'm not accusing you of bussing for your tone
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:41 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 452, KittyTacky wrote:Do you expect me to have 3 full scumreads less than 20 pages in? It's just Galron and you, and I'm not so sure about you TBH. I just want Galron out.
unironically yes
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:41 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 452, KittyTacky wrote:Do you expect me to have 3 full scumreads less than 20 pages in? It's just Galron and you, and I'm not so sure about you TBH. I just want Galron out.
unironically yes
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:43 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 454, redcardinal wrote:kitty there is no world in which I would want to hang you before galron, though my suspicion of you has been brewing for a long while and I can point to evidence for that. as for discrediting- having a lot of townreads is something I find really, really suspicious. what am I even discrediting, your gut? what would be the point of continuing to push galron right now? iirc at least two or three other people scumread him enough to be happy with a vote. honestly I feel like galron's in the bag and I believe galron's scum, so like crescent mentioned I'm trying to figure out what to think about that after, something I've been doing since I started questioning galron
1. I never said you wanted me to die today, necessarily, if you are scum bussing.
2. I had no idea this was something people considered suspicious, but that is simply how I play. I townread a lot of people early and focus on one or two scums. It just makes sense. There are way more townies than scumbags and I have no idea why that's sus.
3. Scum!you is discrediting
me
so I am easier to hang next. Town!you is just a wrong townie who doesn't know my meta I guess.
4. Well I always push people to the end even when they're in the bag.
redcardinal wrote:lmfao what are you even talking about now I'm not accusing you of bussing for your tone
Then explain why you are accusing me of bussing.
redcardinal wrote:
unironically yes
Well that's bullshit.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

shrooom frog ah yeaaah be stooltoadin'
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 am

Post by Eiralox »

whym i seeing red?
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 am

Post by redcardinal »

and just to clarify, the reason you might think I haven't been doing a lot of galron pushing is probably because I'm pretty satisfied with my vote for once in my life- I've gotten some sweet juicy takes from him, I'm convinced he's scum and he's committed to not really contributing much on his own, what else can I get from him? if you actually want him out today we should be on the same side today
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:45 am

Post by redcardinal »

and just to clarify, the reason you might think I haven't been doing a lot of galron pushing is probably because I'm pretty satisfied with my vote for once in my life- I've gotten some sweet juicy takes from him, I'm convinced he's scum and he's committed to not really contributing much on his own, what else can I get from him? if you actually want him out today we should be on the same side today
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:47 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I guess we just have incompatible playstyles.
redcardinal wrote:and just to clarify, the reason you might think I haven't been doing a lot of galron pushing is probably because I'm pretty satisfied with my vote for once in my life- I've gotten some sweet juicy takes from him, I'm convinced he's scum and he's committed to not really contributing much on his own, what else can I get from him? if you actually want him out today we should be on the same side today
See, I don't give up on my pushes like that. I genuinely didn't know people did that. I can see it now and I guess I misunderstood you. Sorry for pushing you, your tone honestly angered me.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:49 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 431, redcardinal wrote:
In post 338, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:Catching up now. I doubt Galron gets eliminated here D1 if they're scum.
crescent how does this post make you feel? not in your head, but in your heart
In post 431, redcardinal wrote:
In post 338, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:Catching up now. I doubt Galron gets eliminated here D1 if they're scum.
crescent how does this post make you feel? not in your head, but in your heart
My thought when I saw that post was "player who looked at the game for the first time, saw a large train already, and immediately attacked it on principle before actually reading the game".

This being followed by a vote based on some really early posts and not much else suggests to me this is a player who probably never read much between posts 100 and 300. Settled on a vote based on post #104 and never went deeper into the train.

When it comes down to it though: If Galron is scum, this feels like a ton of unnecessary exposure to take in because the reasons for defending him are awkward at best. The Mala vote is easy to fake, but is ultimately a good vote if you are town and believe Galron is town. I can see the reaction being town-driven distrust of what seems like a way-too-easy train to someone participating in the game for the first time.

That said, I need to see more posts and more content before I feel at all satisfied with it. Theree are no mid-game reactions, and the vote, while justified in her position, is not strong because she lacks the content to back them up. Like, #362 is not going to convince *anyone* that flipping Mala is the play today.

The tl;dr of it all is I see the action being more likely to be town driven if Galron is scum, but I need to see a lot more to be confident in that feel.

Also, likely scum =/= Being convinced someone is scum. There is a very sizable difference between being 75% sure and being 95% sure that someone is scum.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:53 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 459, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 454, redcardinal wrote:kitty there is no world in which I would want to hang you before galron, though my suspicion of you has been brewing for a long while and I can point to evidence for that. as for discrediting- having a lot of townreads is something I find really, really suspicious. what am I even discrediting, your gut? what would be the point of continuing to push galron right now? iirc at least two or three other people scumread him enough to be happy with a vote. honestly I feel like galron's in the bag and I believe galron's scum, so like crescent mentioned I'm trying to figure out what to think about that after, something I've been doing since I started questioning galron
1. I never said you wanted me to die today, necessarily, if you are scum bussing.
2. I had no idea this was something people considered suspicious, but that is simply how I play. I townread a lot of people early and focus on one or two scums. It just makes sense. There are way more townies than scumbags and I have no idea why that's sus.
3. Scum!you is discrediting
me
so I am easier to hang next. Town!you is just a wrong townie who doesn't know my meta I guess.
4. Well I always push people to the end even when they're in the bag.
redcardinal wrote:lmfao what are you even talking about now I'm not accusing you of bussing for your tone
Then explain why you are accusing me of bussing.
redcardinal wrote:
unironically yes
Well that's bullshit.
The fact that you're the fifth vote, galron's reaction when asked about you, the out of nowhere vote, the lack of scumreads outside of galron. all of these things are things I find scummy, and the last two are things that I think are bad for town regardless of how galron flips, things I think scum do to try to make themselves harder to read after people start flipping. also I think I saw something I was thinking about back when I first questioned galron but I can't remember it, might find it in a sec. the chainsaw defense narrative is also just so bullshit like lol, it's not a chainsaw defense if I'm clearly not trying to switch mine or anyone else's vote off galron I'll be here until he's goneron
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:54 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 464, KittyTacky wrote:I guess we just have incompatible playstyles.
redcardinal wrote:and just to clarify, the reason you might think I haven't been doing a lot of galron pushing is probably because I'm pretty satisfied with my vote for once in my life- I've gotten some sweet juicy takes from him, I'm convinced he's scum and he's committed to not really contributing much on his own, what else can I get from him? if you actually want him out today we should be on the same side today
See, I don't give up on my pushes like that. I genuinely didn't know people did that. I can see it now and I guess I misunderstood you. Sorry for pushing you, your tone honestly angered me.
it's not giving up on a push! the moment anyone unvotes from galron or a single actual competing wagon starts is the moment I start trying to convince people to vote him again mark my words
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:57 am

Post by redcardinal »

it's scummy to have a lot of townreads because if you're town you have no idea who could be LURKING
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:10 am

Post by T3 »

In post 373, redcardinal wrote:gah fuck it's not alignment indicative though and honestly I believe you
I like redcardinal’s progression on Crescent here, I think scum would try to latch on to Crescent’s mixup. redcardinal’s emotion when saying “gah fuck it” also is believable.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:11 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 464, KittyTacky wrote:I guess we just have incompatible playstyles.
sorry about the tone, I don't mean anything by it. I just like being silly for its own sake sometimes, don't mean to come across passive aggressive
still don't like your push though and I don't buy the chainsaw defense thing was actually something town would come up with, even angy town
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:17 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 468, redcardinal wrote:it's scummy to have a lot of townreads because if you're town you have no idea who could be LURKING
Speaking of lurking, 4 of the 5 people who have posted least recently combine for 18 posts, which combined is less than the next lowest poster in the game (19). Eater doesn't have one in almost 2 1/2 days.

I don't think it's necessarily scum slanted to have multiple early townreads though, provided there are good reasons for them.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:20 am

Post by redcardinal »

it's the kind of comfort that having a lot of townreads affords you and the lack of healthy town paranoia

has eater been prodded yet? I don't remember
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 449, KittyTacky wrote:You don't seem to be doing a lot of Galron pushing after you started accusing me of bussing.
I do want to hear where this thought comes from, as just last night he went after me because he misread my posts and thought I was defending him.
redcardinal
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
redcardinal
she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:26 am

Post by redcardinal »

In post 473, Crescent wrote:
In post 449, KittyTacky wrote:You don't seem to be doing a lot of Galron pushing after you started accusing me of bussing.
I do want to hear where this thought comes from, as just last night he went after me because he misread my posts and thought I was defending him.
I'm sorry who are you referring to here? I'm confused

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”