Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:00 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1023, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Froggo, can the same not be applied to Infinity? Check my previous post regarding their read progression on Enchant and tell me how it makes sense.

Furtive is town for our EoD1 discussion
Maybe idk. I'll read up on infinity shortly.

What page is this discussion?
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:02 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 574, Infinity 324 wrote:i mean after the past few pages i still don't have more than a slight scumlean on BBT. still prefer csf to be honest. i guess furtive is towny for agreeing with me there (also i don't really see a reason for scum to be starting a big fight here? maybe if like enchant is a buddy. idk)
hi infinity
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Alianna »

Votecount 2.03

froggodoggo (2): Hiraki, Klick
Infinity 324 (2): BlueBloodedToffee, Cat Scratch Fever
Klick (1): Lucian
furtiveglance (1): froggodoggo

Not Voting (5): Infinity 324, Dunnstral, furtiveglance, Gamma Emerald, Aisa

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-01 21:16:50).
Last edited by Alianna on Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 25
Mini Normal 2337 is in signups with 8/13 slots remaining!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:57 am

Post by Aisa »

@Infinity
:] any thoughts on furtive after the night phase?
In post 979, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Mala was killed because she was town from Enchant flip btw
How confident are you on this? What do you think of the other theories that have been proposed?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 968, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 930, froggodoggo wrote:Surprised to see people saying this was a bad kill or even a vig shoot -- to me this is pretty obviously a low info kill which I find usually indicates that mafia are playing very well in the day and so they can sacrifice a potential suspect like Mala in order to keep the gamestate the same.
In post 937, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 933, Klick wrote:Like the only Mafia I can see making this kill is... possibly you? It's too out of left field for anyone else
Explain? I wouldn't make this kill, I genuinely thought I'd be shit on at the start of this day and so I as mafia would probably kill whoever would look best after I flip red and try to talk my way out of the elim as best as possible.

But this isn't a great argument since it only really applies if you already trust me.
Do you have any idea of what players would be in position to make a kill like this in this game based on your reasoning?
I also kinda want this answered froggo
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:06 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1022, froggodoggo wrote:Skimming through when enchant first got voted and furtive is catching my attention.

Spoiler:
Was initially opposed to the enchant vote:
In post 342, furtiveglance wrote:I don't like the Enchant vote, they read more town than scum to me. I'd take a BBT vote if Hiraki is really against CSF going, but I'm feeling like CSF is scum.
In post 344, furtiveglance wrote:The thing that sticks in my mind is them asking GE whether they would sheep them on a read - the concept of having good reads or bad reads showed a Town POV.
and mentions Enchant when talking to other players multiple times, but never once tries to actually interact with Enchant. this is something I thought was scummy of furtive earlier in the game but now that it applies directly to a flipped scum I think it's a lot more concerning.
In post 608, furtiveglance wrote:My reason for chainsawing for Enchant was less that I townleaned them for their ISO, but more that I scumread other people more and considered some Enchant voters (e.g. BBT) to be voting the easy wagon.
this also doesn't align with their earlier TR of enchant
In post 604, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 567, furtiveglance wrote:I'm going to bed now. Hiraki/Me/Lucian/Aisa/Froggo are the towncore, Dunnstral/Enchant/Infinity/Klick/Malakittens have done enough for a temporary townpass, BBT/CSF/GE contains the motherload of Impostors.
With this list, the phrase 'have done enough for a temporary townpass' was only really about Infinity and Klick. The other three I'd say haven't done enough to be town, but also haven't stood out to me as scummy in the same way that my bottom three have.
here is furtive trying to sneak Enchant into their "townpass" list
In post 728, furtiveglance wrote:I'm not really buying it, but I'll unvote anyway to see what others think.
could see this coming from town but it's certainly fence-sitty and an unvote on scum is an unvote on scum.
In post 734, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 731, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 515, furtiveglance wrote: Oh I forgot to say, I'm not going to give PR claims the usual respect in this setup, because I would definitely pick a random role as scum.
This you?
Yes it's me. I literally said I'm not buying it, but I want to allow discussion first. If others also doubt the claim I will re-vote.
nice one from BBT again, wack that yall think BBT is scum
In post 300, Alianna wrote:Cat Scratch Fever (E-2): furtiveglance, Lucian, Infinity 324, froggodoggo, Klick
and to backtrack a bit, furtive was on the early CSF wagon, and i'm pretty sure CSF is town. Klick and Lucian also look pretty good IMO so I think furtive being a scum on this wagon fits nicely.

VOTE: furtiveglance

BBT and others who TR furtive, talk to me about why please?? this ISO is riddled with scumpings that connect them to Enchant and I want em outta here
Ayo why me breh?

On the real though, I was initially wrong on Enchant but reconsidered when Hiraki and Lucian (conftown and strong TR) voted them, and Lucian in particular made a strong case on them. As for "unvote on scum is an unvote on scum", I didn't want a Doctor to get hammered before anyone weighed in. I literally said I didn't buy the claim and supported that elimination.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by Lucian »

I have a very dumb reason to think Dunn is Townie. He said how nobody called out the fact Enchant was different than in Terminator beforehand, right? I feel like an Enchant scumbuddy would know that was called out, and this seems like something very weird to fake. I dunno.
In post 972, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I agree that Klick is very likely town from the Enchant flip, my unvote of Enchant looks bad, I agree with that, too. But I started scum reading Klick and it gave me second thoughts about Enchant. My scum read on Klick was going nowhere either in terms of building a wagon so if I wanted to pick a counter wagon for Enchant I could have chosen someone better than Klick.
Why is Klick Townier from the Enchant flip?
I, too, have a destiny.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:36 pm

Post by Klick »

I have zero qualms seeing this as Dunn's scum game, having also gone through some of his recent stuff
I felt like he was really easy for me to read as town in NQNM2, and the fact that I haven't felt he's town here has had me on alert. But I haven't really had sufficient reason to outright think he's scum.

I can't pinpoint exactly what the difference is though? I guess Dunn felt really... idk, loose, willing to go against the grain without clear benefit to himself. It could be that he's got less to disagree with here. Or he's just not as into this one - he did say he felt there wasn't much to work with earlier. Or maybe he's scum. I don't know

Gamma however just has waaay more clear interest in straight solving as town than faking it in a compelling way as scum I feel. Here right from the get-go he just starts solving, boom froggo townread, boom Klick townread, let's see if furtive slips on Hiraki knowledge randomly, it's scummy let's vote him, oh look Lucian is town, etc. It's clear his top interest is in solving the game. I haven't felt that sort of energy from playing with them being scum previously. And it's consistent throughout the game, Gamma actually just wants to solve this and that seems obvious to me.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:39 pm

Post by Lucian »

I want to make my vote useful in the meantime:

VOTE: Infinity

Interested in them explaining their progression on Enchant and the re-evals they said they'll do. Helps that I townread both the people voting them currently.
I, too, have a destiny.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1033, Lucian wrote:I want to make my vote useful in the meantime:

VOTE: Infinity

Interested in them explaining their progression on Enchant and the re-evals they said they'll do. Helps that I townread both the people voting them currently.
This feels wack. You’re interested in Infinity’s re-evals but also feel okay voting them?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

will get to this tomorrow
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Lucian »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:You’re interested in Infinity’s re-evals but also feel okay voting them?
Yes? The re-evals are going to be interesting to me because I think they're going to help me solve their slot.

My post doesn't imply that I Townread Infinity.
I, too, have a destiny.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It does feel like you’re cool w Infinity dying tho in spite of wanting the re-eval content
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by Lucian »

I'm cool with pressuring them, not sure where you're pulling the rest out of.
I, too, have a destiny.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The mention of TRing the people voting Infinity
It makes it seem like you’re already on board eliminating there.
<Embrace The Void>

Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Lucian »

I think they have above rand chance of being scum currently. The fact that people whom I Townread are voting there helps. I am not advocating for a quicklim, as indicated by the fact that I said I want to see their re-eval.
I, too, have a destiny.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 969, Klick wrote:
In post 967, Dunnstral wrote:Actually, I changed my mind about furtive, I don't think they look that bad. Klick, do you think that is anti-partner indicative between BBT and froggo? (I do)
I'm pretty satisfied with that post being about a scumbuddy - but I'm interested in why you think otherwise. He puts some effort into casing froggo, but it doesn't really go anywhere.
It would mean BBT would be drawing attention to one scum buddy before voting for the other one, which while possible does not feel like the most likely series of events. Also this attention on Froggo sort of came out of nowhere so I'm not sure why they would do that as mafia partners.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1008, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:The case on enchant was never "enchant is not doing anything"

It was "enchant is doing less than usual"
And based on my experiences that's not true; I've always seen them post at about this rate
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

We can agree to disagree on how accurate the meta tell is, or if we nabbed him D1 by sheer dumb luck

but what you said in second paragraph of is still not correct
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:41 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1029, Aisa wrote:
In post 968, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 930, froggodoggo wrote:Surprised to see people saying this was a bad kill or even a vig shoot -- to me this is pretty obviously a low info kill which I find usually indicates that mafia are playing very well in the day and so they can sacrifice a potential suspect like Mala in order to keep the gamestate the same.
In post 937, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 933, Klick wrote:Like the only Mafia I can see making this kill is... possibly you? It's too out of left field for anyone else
Explain? I wouldn't make this kill, I genuinely thought I'd be shit on at the start of this day and so I as mafia would probably kill whoever would look best after I flip red and try to talk my way out of the elim as best as possible.

But this isn't a great argument since it only really applies if you already trust me.
Do you have any idea of what players would be in position to make a kill like this in this game based on your reasoning?
I also kinda want this answered froggo
Probably players with the most townreads, if i had to name names I think i'd be looking at aisa and lucian? But I don't necessarily think either are scum rn I need to look further
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:42 pm

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1030, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1022, froggodoggo wrote:Skimming through when enchant first got voted and furtive is catching my attention.

Spoiler:
Was initially opposed to the enchant vote:
In post 342, furtiveglance wrote:I don't like the Enchant vote, they read more town than scum to me. I'd take a BBT vote if Hiraki is really against CSF going, but I'm feeling like CSF is scum.
In post 344, furtiveglance wrote:The thing that sticks in my mind is them asking GE whether they would sheep them on a read - the concept of having good reads or bad reads showed a Town POV.
and mentions Enchant when talking to other players multiple times, but never once tries to actually interact with Enchant. this is something I thought was scummy of furtive earlier in the game but now that it applies directly to a flipped scum I think it's a lot more concerning.
In post 608, furtiveglance wrote:My reason for chainsawing for Enchant was less that I townleaned them for their ISO, but more that I scumread other people more and considered some Enchant voters (e.g. BBT) to be voting the easy wagon.
this also doesn't align with their earlier TR of enchant
In post 604, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 567, furtiveglance wrote:I'm going to bed now. Hiraki/Me/Lucian/Aisa/Froggo are the towncore, Dunnstral/Enchant/Infinity/Klick/Malakittens have done enough for a temporary townpass, BBT/CSF/GE contains the motherload of Impostors.
With this list, the phrase 'have done enough for a temporary townpass' was only really about Infinity and Klick. The other three I'd say haven't done enough to be town, but also haven't stood out to me as scummy in the same way that my bottom three have.
here is furtive trying to sneak Enchant into their "townpass" list
In post 728, furtiveglance wrote:I'm not really buying it, but I'll unvote anyway to see what others think.
could see this coming from town but it's certainly fence-sitty and an unvote on scum is an unvote on scum.
In post 734, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 731, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 515, furtiveglance wrote: Oh I forgot to say, I'm not going to give PR claims the usual respect in this setup, because I would definitely pick a random role as scum.
This you?
Yes it's me. I literally said I'm not buying it, but I want to allow discussion first. If others also doubt the claim I will re-vote.
nice one from BBT again, wack that yall think BBT is scum
In post 300, Alianna wrote:Cat Scratch Fever (E-2): furtiveglance, Lucian, Infinity 324, froggodoggo, Klick
and to backtrack a bit, furtive was on the early CSF wagon, and i'm pretty sure CSF is town. Klick and Lucian also look pretty good IMO so I think furtive being a scum on this wagon fits nicely.

VOTE: furtiveglance

BBT and others who TR furtive, talk to me about why please?? this ISO is riddled with scumpings that connect them to Enchant and I want em outta here
Ayo why me breh?

On the real though, I was initially wrong on Enchant but reconsidered when Hiraki and Lucian (conftown and strong TR) voted them, and Lucian in particular made a strong case on them. As for "unvote on scum is an unvote on scum", I didn't want a Doctor to get hammered before anyone weighed in. I literally said I didn't buy the claim and supported that elimination.
All of this is true but none of it makes me think you're not mafia /shrug
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:14 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

I don't get the impression that Aisa is widely townread at all
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Froggo, you understand the post you quoted from Infinity means it's unlikely Furtive is aligned with Enchant and it's more likely that scum!Infinity tried to tie town!Furtive to Enchant, right?
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

1026 to be precise
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:43 pm

Post by Lucian »

In post 725, Alianna wrote:
Votecount 1.19

Enchant (E-1): Hiraki, Lucian, Cat Scratch Fever, BlueBloodedToffee, Malakittens, furtiveglance
BlueBloodedToffee (3): Infinity 324, froggodoggo, Klick
Malakittens (2): Enchant, Dunnstral
furtiveglance (2): Gamma Emerald, Aisa

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to secure an elimination.

The day deadline is in (expired on 2022-07-24 18:36:43).
This was the VC (with furtive unvoting Enchant and Klick voting him) when BBT made and the following posts against Klick. I don't think this makes sense coming from an Enchant partner because nobody wanted to kill Klick at the time? I think I was suspicious of him, but I made it clear I preferred Enchant, and I'm not sure if anyone else was. And BBT is calling Klick Town Today. So I'm really not sure what scum!BBT gains from this diversion and why he does it in the first place.
I, too, have a destiny.

Return to “Completed Open Games”