Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:47 pm

Post by Lucian »

In post 290, Gamma Emerald wrote:be aware enchant will hammer if anyone gets to e-1
As I now think CSF is very likely Town, I'm gonna assume this post comes from Town, too. A quicklim on Day 1 as scum is always nice, and it seems like a lot of players in this game aren't too familiar with Enchant. So I don't see why scum!Gamma would call this out.

I'm already Townreading Gamma anyway, though.
I, too, have a destiny.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:50 pm

Post by Lucian »

I do think my Townread on froggo did go down quite a bit. The "damn I should've hammered!" read I had yesterday is probably not that Townie, considering Enchant did flip scum.

froggo also fits in the group of players that didn't vote Enchant up to claim, but did vote him after the claim.
I, too, have a destiny.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Sus
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:51 pm

Post by Lucian »

@BBT, can you acknowledge my , please?
I, too, have a destiny.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:54 pm

Post by Lucian »

I think I dislike . Two things have been asked of Infinity, to do their re-eval and to explain their progression on Enchant. The first one takes time, but the second one shouldn't. So I'd kind of expect town!Infinity to say why they changed their mind on Enchant at least, while scum!Infinity is more likely to go "yeah sorry getting to this game tomorrow".
I, too, have a destiny.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:56 pm

Post by Lucian »

In post 1042, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1008, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:The case on enchant was never "enchant is not doing anything"

It was "enchant is doing less than usual"
And based on my experiences that's not true; I've always seen them post at about this rate
Dunn, do you think that was talking about the rate Enchant was posting at? Because it was about his content.
I, too, have a destiny.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:21 pm

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

In post 1031, Lucian wrote: Why is Klick Townier from the Enchant flip?
Because he wanted to proceed fully despite the claim. I think scum!Klick at least waits for thread to respond to Enchant's claim first in case there is a chance Enchant is saved from the elim. With Enchant being Roleblocker, I would expect scum to not really want to bus them and to want to save them at any opportunity (kind of how Frog did with his posting around the hammer)

Of course, it could be scum looking for the cred of an Enchant flip, but I'm not really entertaining this thought Today.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:12 am

Post by Hiraki »

I read everything but there's a lot of fluff. Lucian is still townie but is incorrect (which is fine) but Dunn is getting more red. Everyone else is about the same.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:20 am

Post by furtiveglance »

But I just voted Dunn. Town points pleeeeeeease
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 12:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1057, Hiraki wrote:I read everything but there's a lot of fluff. Lucian is still townie but is incorrect (which is fine) but Dunn is getting more red. Everyone else is about the same.
Why is Dunn getting more red?
I don’t feel like this table would provoke him to try to look town early so I feel good about my initial TR there
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:46 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Infinity trying the old 'Maybe if I ignore it then it will go away' routine.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:42 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1047, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Froggo, you understand the post you quoted from Infinity means it's unlikely Furtive is aligned with Enchant and it's more likely that scum!Infinity tried to tie town!Furtive to Enchant, right?
Yeah I can see that but also its something that i wanted infinity to comment on now that enchant flipped red
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:43 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1051, Lucian wrote:I do think my Townread on froggo did go down quite a bit. The "damn I should've hammered!" read I had yesterday is probably not that Townie, considering Enchant did flip scum.

froggo also fits in the group of players that didn't vote Enchant up to claim, but did vote him after the claim.
True but I had intent to put Enchant at E-1 until furtive beat me to it
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:44 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1054, Lucian wrote:I think I dislike . Two things have been asked of Infinity, to do their re-eval and to explain their progression on Enchant. The first one takes time, but the second one shouldn't. So I'd kind of expect town!Infinity to say why they changed their mind on Enchant at least, while scum!Infinity is more likely to go "yeah sorry getting to this game tomorrow".
I really doubt that comment from infinity is AI??
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 9:56 am

Post by froggodoggo »

Idk exactly what this means considering Lucian is pushing Infinity now, but Lucian and Infinity were very very aligned D1 with comments like these:
Spoiler:
In post 96, Lucian wrote:
In post 95, froggodoggo wrote:Thoughts on Klick and Infinity?
Infinity is slightly Townie to me, I think seems like a real thought. Everything else from their ISO seems pretty NAI to me.

[...]
In post 102, Lucian wrote:Why is Infinity scum?
In post 172, Lucian wrote:
In post 22, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 20, Lucian wrote:Bold claim. Klick can be Town, I don't think scum's first idea is to attack me for being too friendly when most of my 3 existing posts are criticizing someo
this is towny self-aware
In post 37, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 29, Klick wrote:
Infinity 324 wrote:why is lucian awkward?

VOTE: hiraki
In post 17, Lucian wrote:Welp. I thought the banter in was between friends or acquaintances, but if not, then it gives a weird pockety, overly-friendly vibe.

froggo is hitting a lot of "awkward scum in the early game" pings.
This doesn't feel natural to me at all.
can you elaborate on this? maybe it's because we always used to try to squeeze as much info as possible out of rvs, but this actually seems quite genuine to me.

-james
froggo, you missed these posts?

this was after I realized they were aligning with each other and accused infinity of TRing lucian without reason
In post 520, Lucian wrote:
In post 519, froggodoggo wrote:Care to name the slots Lucian?
Right now it's Klick, BBT, Malakittens, maybe CSF and Infinity. Some of my reads I need to re-evaluate, but I haven't found the time yet.
these were slots that Lucian could compromise on elimming on (other than Enchant)
In post 587, Lucian wrote:
In post 571, Infinity 324 wrote:like pushing what seems like a utr with 3 days left until the deadline is not super productive
In post 579, Infinity 324 wrote:oh i was talking about the part where bbt was pushing froggo
The more I think about it, the more I dislike this "pushing a UTR is not productive" line from Infinity. While I would agree that pushing a UTR this close to deadline isn't productive (especially with a case that isn't that good, no offense BBT), that push lasted about 3 and a half hours, approximately? and then BBT gave up on it, had some actual conclusions as a consequence of making that push, and started doing other things. So giving this criticism
after
that happened feels off.

Looking at that Terminator game now before I get distracted again.
looks like Lucian has pretty natural read progression actually! I would say this probably means these two can't be maf together?
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:00 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1034, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1033, Lucian wrote:I want to make my vote useful in the meantime:

VOTE: Infinity

Interested in them explaining their progression on Enchant and the re-evals they said they'll do. Helps that I townread both the people voting them currently.
This feels wack. You’re interested in Infinity’s re-evals but also feel okay voting them?
dont understand this from gamma. everyone thinks differently but i don't see how that's weird from lucian whatsoever. its just putting pressure on people who Lucian wants info from
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:06 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1032, Klick wrote:Gamma however just has waaay more clear interest in straight solving as town than faking it in a compelling way as scum I feel. Here right from the get-go he just starts solving, boom froggo townread, boom Klick townread, let's see if furtive slips on Hiraki knowledge randomly, it's scummy let's vote him, oh look Lucian is town, etc. It's clear his top interest is in solving the game. I haven't felt that sort of energy from playing with them being scum previously. And it's consistent throughout the game, Gamma actually just wants to solve this and that seems obvious to me.
This is super convincing but I also think if infinity is mafia Gamma is their partner:

Spoiler:
In post 113, Infinity 324 wrote:
you were a little closed to engagement in a way that seemed +scum to us. early game i'd expect town to want to engage; e.g. "here's why i think lucian here is scummy rather than overeager town" or just "i think being overexplaining in that way is +scum early on"

-idk

pedit: gamma could be scum
In post 146, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 127, froggodoggo wrote:I like infinity's page 5. feels very calm and collected and chill and other words. Infinity could i interest you in voting Gamma with me or would you prefer to stay on Klick?
maybe honestly i never know what to do with my vote. i could vote gamma but what's the point, we'll 95% be able to read him correctly later anyway

-ellies
says gamma could be scum but comes up with a reason to 1. not vote him 2. switch to townreading her later
In post 230, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 222, Gamma Emerald wrote:They just don’t seem to get along
haha i don't remember this but it's funny if true

gamam town btw
and then later comes wayyyy too soon for my taste, personally I imagined a day phase or two before the read would be made
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:10 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1062, froggodoggo wrote:
In post 1051, Lucian wrote:I do think my Townread on froggo did go down quite a bit. The "damn I should've hammered!" read I had yesterday is probably not that Townie, considering Enchant did flip scum.

New term: Intent to E-1.

That's not a thing LMFAO
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:10 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 890, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 759, Klick wrote:I'm interested in your take on whether Enchant could be telling the truth here Dunn
I am leaning towards eliminating them; I think they slipped that their team has a roleblocker on it.
I was waiting for someone else to bring this up but what?!?! I can kind of see how he could get that idea but...
In post 751, Enchant wrote:Techically speaking i probably will be chainroleblocked and lemoned later anyway.
In post 753, Dunnstral wrote:Roleblocker isn't guaranteed by the setup mate
hmm, yeah I didn't remember the wording looking this bad from Enchant and Dunn catches it pretty instantly. could be a big ol mafia conspiracy but Dunn is probably town for this!!
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:11 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Froggo really trynna scrape himself some towncred for 'intent to E-1', this slot needs to go today or tomorrow.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:13 am

Post by froggodoggo »

In post 1069, furtiveglance wrote:Froggo really trynna scrape himself some towncred for 'intent to E-1', this slot needs to go today or tomorrow.
When did I say I was town for it?? you're not allowed to speak for me and then say I have to be elimmed
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:14 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1062, froggodoggo wrote:

Cmon man. You did this to yourself, I'm not putting anything in your mouth.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:16 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 719, froggodoggo wrote:Putting Enchant at E-1 in 6 hrs if no one else has done so already
Why make this post? Why 6 hours?

Has anyone else seen 'Intent to E-1' before? I haven't.
froggodoggo
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
froggodoggo
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:18 am

Post by froggodoggo »

Someone vote this guy off with me. I made all these posts with valuable information and they pinpoint one little thing and try to make me look bad because of it. No thoughts on anything else I've just put out??

Pedit don't remember exactly but I would imagine I wanted Enchant to start playing the game already and wanted to give them 6 hours to change my mind. I think I felt bad for em
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:22 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Yeah vote me off, not the guy who 'Intent to E-1'ed mafia then brought it up when someone said he didn't vote said mafia. :LOL:

Return to “Completed Open Games”