Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:16 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 696, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I fucking DARE you, try and construct a reason I’m scum with Galron that doesn’t get ripped to shreds in less than 5 minutes.
Nah, I'll just bury you on your own play.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 698, Seanzie wrote:
In post 686, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 685, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 675, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Actually let's start here.
Vote: UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri
why UD?
Crescent was wishywashy about the Galron wagon, but KiriGiri used her limited posts to try and stop the momentum on it.
In post 687, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like UD genuinely believed her read there
Meanwhile I think someone like Seanzie is more sus for voting Galron and then immediately unvoting following the claim
In post 695, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 362, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 360, Crescent wrote:Mala pretty blatantly sheeped Gamma and that's... Yeah I don't know Mala enough.
She's worth flipping D1 for stuff like that. She's not a bad Town player.
This is probably the post that sticks out the most for me. Calling Mala out like this is bound to backfire upon Galron’s scum flip. I think UD probably processes that and doesn’t make a post this brazen as scum.
Gamma believed "UD genuinely believed her read there", while talking specifically about her read on Galron. What post does Gamma give that felt genuine? A post from UD about Mala. Nah. Their read on UD was faked, and they can't back it up.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Maybe if you had the ability to parse nuance you’d realize the point about Mala does relate to UD’s Galron read. By saying Mala is scum for her Galron push, that necessitates Galron!town! If Mala wanted, she could very much say “through Galron’s scumflip I have proven that I am GOOD town, so UD calling me bad town is a bad look”.
VOTE: Seanzie
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:21 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 699, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh please. Why do I even put Galron in the hot seat in the first place if I’m scum with him? I would be in prime position to coach him to not be frozen, and instead I totally dumpster him! You wanna see how I interact with a scum buddy in that sort of scenario, go check out EFoBBiO where I had bugspray as my scum partner.
Funny how you don't actually respond to the insane "coincidence" that you brought Galron's breadcrumb up by "accident" right after they claim, and instead just try to "What would I do that as wolf?" me. I'm not going to engage with this sort of argument because there are unlimited reasons why wolves might act one way or another in different scenerios. Your play could easily be distancing that went overboard when Galron got heat from everyone, and then trying to back off them when they claimed, just to find town doesn't, so you give up and bus.

Also, the coaching you're suggesting, that rarely actually happens in scumchats IME.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 700, Seanzie wrote:
In post 696, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I fucking DARE you, try and construct a reason I’m scum with Galron that doesn’t get ripped to shreds in less than 5 minutes.
Go ahead and try scumfuck, but Mini Normals lack multiball or Serial Killers, so any belief I’m scum has to reconcile the fact that I put Galron in the fucking ground.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 701, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 698, Seanzie wrote:
why UD?
Crescent was wishywashy about the Galron wagon, but KiriGiri used her limited posts to try and stop the momentum on it.
In post 687, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like UD genuinely believed her read there
Meanwhile I think someone like Seanzie is more sus for voting Galron and then immediately unvoting following the claim
In post 695, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 362, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 360, Crescent wrote:Mala pretty blatantly sheeped Gamma and that's... Yeah I don't know Mala enough.
She's worth flipping D1 for stuff like that. She's not a bad Town player.
This is probably the post that sticks out the most for me. Calling Mala out like this is bound to backfire upon Galron’s scum flip. I think UD probably processes that and doesn’t make a post this brazen as scum.
Gamma believed "UD genuinely believed her read there", while talking specifically about her read on Galron. What post does Gamma give that felt genuine? A post from UD about Mala. Nah. Their read on UD was faked, and they can't back it up.

VOTE: Gamma Emerald
Maybe if you had the ability to parse nuance you’d realize the point about Mala does relate to UD’s Galron read. By saying Mala is scum for her Galron push, that necessitates Galron!town! If Mala wanted, she could very much say “through Galron’s scumflip I have proven that I am GOOD town, so UD calling me bad town is a bad look”.
OoOoOrrr.... you made up a read and got caught doing it and now are scrambing;)
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:24 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 703, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Go ahead and try scumfuck, but Mini Normals lack multiball or Serial Killers, so any belief I’m scum has to reconcile the fact that I put Galron in the fucking ground.
Please don't swear at me, this is a game, and that sort of language is unsportsmanlike.

I'm just going to keep burying you based on your play. If you want to try to make a case that you couldn't be teamed with Galron, you can try to do that, and I'll read it. However, that onus is on you.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:30 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 702, Seanzie wrote:
In post 699, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh please. Why do I even put Galron in the hot seat in the first place if I’m scum with him? I would be in prime position to coach him to not be frozen, and instead I totally dumpster him! You wanna see how I interact with a scum buddy in that sort of scenario, go check out EFoBBiO where I had bugspray as my scum partner.
Funny how you don't actually respond to the insane "coincidence" that you brought Galron's breadcrumb up by "accident" right after they claim, and instead just try to "What would I do that as wolf?" me. I'm not going to engage with this sort of argument because there are unlimited reasons why wolves might act one way or another in different scenerios. Your play could easily be distancing that went overboard when Galron got heat from everyone, and then trying to back off them when they claimed, just to find town doesn't, so you give up and bus.

Also, the coaching you're suggesting, that rarely actually happens in scumchats IME.
The “coincidence” you bring up never happens if I’m scum with Galron: instead I would have posted any critique in the scum PT. I was misyeeted once for this “coaching rarely happens” argument when it was a snap post by the flipped scum, so allow me to retort: there was AMPLE OPPORTUNITY to coach Galron, and he 100% WOULD HAVE LISTENED. I have dealt with enough dumbass scum mates that I would not abide Galron going off-the-rails. And before you try to spin this against me, my suspicion on Galron was WELL BEFORE I would have had room to conclude Galron had to be cut loose.
<Embrace The Void>

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:33 am

Post by schadd_ »

In post 684, Seanzie wrote:
In post 682, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: eiralox
Why are you voting Eiralox?
umm i didnt really stop thinking they were wolfy yesterday & i also thought their eod1 pop in was a bit of a performance
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 706, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 702, Seanzie wrote:

The “coincidence” you bring up never happens if I’m scum with Galron: instead I would have posted any critique in the scum PT. I was misyeeted once for this “coaching rarely happens” argument when it was a snap post by the flipped scum, so allow me to retort: there was AMPLE OPPORTUNITY to coach Galron, and he 100% WOULD HAVE LISTENED. I have dealt with enough dumbass scum mates that I would not abide Galron going off-the-rails. And before you try to spin this against me, my suspicion on Galron was WELL BEFORE I would have had room to conclude Galron had to be cut loose.
You're acting like "distancing" isn't a thing. Suspecting someone does not make it so they couldn't be w/w. What interactions did you have with Galron that you claim are non-w/w?

Your "coaching" argument holds no weight. "they wouldn't have played that way if I was a wolf with them" just isn't a valid argument, you can't control others and honestly, it just makes me feel like you tried to coach Galron, but they didn't listen to you as much as you wanted.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 705, Seanzie wrote:
Please don't swear at me, this is a game, and that sort of language is unsportsmanlike.

I'm just going to keep burying you based on your play. If you want to try to make a case that you couldn't be teamed with Galron, you can try to do that, and I'll read it. However, that onus is on you.
I’ll swear as much as I fucking like, you little weasel! If you wanna seriously call me unsportsmanlike for calling you a “scum fuck” then that merely magnifies my confidence that you’re scum because that makes it apparent the problem part of that post isn’t that I’m calling you scum!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 664, Seanzie wrote:
In post 663, T3 wrote:
In post 661, Seanzie wrote:Is Crescent someone who is usually fearkilled or something?
Well, hello to you too.
In post 674, Seanzie wrote:
In post 668, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Seanzie
Care to explain your vote?
This is quite defensive btw
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 691, Seanzie wrote:Kinda feels like GE's UDKG read was made up.
If you demonstrate legitimate solving I’ll legitimately engage this but as of now, all it seems like you’re doing is trying your hardest to smear obvtown.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
As I called out before: this was never explained and comes across as an early-game distancing voted given the short-lived nature of it and aforementioned lack of reasoning.
<Embrace The Void>

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 709, Gamma Emerald wrote:

I’ll swear as much as I fucking like, you little weasel! If you wanna seriously call me unsportsmanlike for calling you a “scum fuck” then that merely magnifies my confidence that you’re scum because that makes it apparent the problem part of that post isn’t that I’m calling you scum!
The comment about you swearing was more meant as an out-of-game post. I'm asking you human-to-human to not swear at me like that because it feels like you're personally attacking me when you swear at me. I don't know MS's specific forum rules, but most places I play, swearing AT someone like that is against the rules and so I'm just asking you to stop to allow everyone to enjoy the game without having profanities flung at them.

You can call me scum though, that is an in-game thing. You're wrong, and honestly this OMGUS push makes me feel like you're just a caught wolf, but calling me scum is an acceptable thing to do in terms of treating people with respect while playing mafia.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:46 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 710, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 664, Seanzie wrote:
In post 663, T3 wrote:
In post 661, Seanzie wrote:Is Crescent someone who is usually fearkilled or something?
Well, hello to you too.
In post 674, Seanzie wrote:
In post 668, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Seanzie
Care to explain your vote?
This is quite defensive btw
Asking someone to explain a naked vote isn't defensive, try again wolfo.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:46 am

Post by T3 »

why UD?
I doubt that scum UDKG would believe that they could derail the Galron wagon at that point with that little posts.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 74, Seanzie wrote:
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna move my vote but also want Galron to actually do something before I do so
Who do you want to move to?

Do you expect Galron to act differently based on a single vote on them?
This feels like Seanzie was nervous at me voting his scummbuddy and wanted to try and draw me towards giving up that vote for another option
<Embrace The Void>

Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 711, Gamma Emerald wrote:
If you demonstrate legitimate solving I’ll legitimately engage this but as of now, all it seems like you’re doing is trying your hardest to smear obvtown.
Nah, you already quoted the post you claimed was an "ever-so-genuine" read from UD about Galron, and it wasn't about Galron. You lied, and you've been caught. Sorry, try again next time.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 712, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 46, Seanzie wrote:Kinda surprised no one called out my "hmmm..." post as suspicious.

Anyways, VOTE: Galron. This is a non-RVS vote.
As I called out before: this was never explained and comes across as an early-game distancing voted given the short-lived nature of it and aforementioned lack of reasoning.
It was actually explained once someone asked, thanks though;)
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:49 am

Post by Seanzie »

:P
In post 716, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 74, Seanzie wrote:
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna move my vote but also want Galron to actually do something before I do so
Who do you want to move to?

Do you expect Galron to act differently based on a single vote on them?
This feels like Seanzie was nervous at me voting his scummbuddy and wanted to try and draw me towards giving up that vote for another option
It's really helpful when you quote the posts that show you trying to move off Galron. Not gonna lie, still waiting for those heavy non-w/w interactions you had with Galron that you want me to clear you two as a team over. Is this one of them?
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:50 am

Post by T3 »

This is especially true given that Crescent suspected Seanzie for the unvote and then died.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 713, Seanzie wrote:
In post 709, Gamma Emerald wrote:

The comment about you swearing was more meant as an out-of-game post. I'm asking you human-to-human to not swear at me like that because it feels like you're personally attacking me when you swear at me. I don't know MS's specific forum rules, but most places I play, swearing AT someone like that is against the rules and so I'm just asking you to stop to allow everyone to enjoy the game without having profanities flung at them.

You can call me scum though, that is an in-game thing. You're wrong, and honestly this OMGUS push makes me feel like you're just a caught wolf, but calling me scum is an acceptable thing to do in terms of treating people with respect while playing mafia.
If you seriously consider my moderate swearing a personal attack then I’m scared for how you’ll handle other players. How old even are you?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 717, Seanzie wrote:
In post 711, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Nah, you already quoted the post you claimed was an "ever-so-genuine" read from UD about Galron, and it wasn't about Galron. You lied, and you've been caught. Sorry, try again next time.
I already explained why that post from UD related to Galron, so you continuing this line of bullshit indicates you a) are scum who didn’t need to actually process my logic in order to continue blaring how scummy you think I am, b) you deliberately chose to ignore it and instead tout your own arrogant incorrectness or c) you simply lack the reading skills to understand my elaborate thought process.
<Embrace The Void>

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

bump
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

bump
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”