Mini Normal 2277 - Frog Images (Game Over)

Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:01 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 2.1
Seanzie (2)
- Eiralox, Gamma Emerald
Eiralox (1)
- schadd_
Gamma Emerald (1)
- Seanzie
UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri (1)
- Haschel Cedricson

Not Voting (6)
- Enchant, KittyTacky, Malakittens, redcardinal, T3, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri

With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to decide an elimination. Deadline is in (expired on 2022-08-08 12:11:33).

Mod notesPlease let me know if you notice any errors!

For some reason known not even to me, I put Gamma Emerald twice in the last votecount instead of Malakittens. This has been corrected.
Last edited by Ausuka on Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reach for my hand, I'll soar away into the dawn
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 719, Seanzie wrote::P
In post 716, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 74, Seanzie wrote:
In post 73, Gamma Emerald wrote:I wanna move my vote but also want Galron to actually do something before I do so
Who do you want to move to?

Do you expect Galron to act differently based on a single vote on them?
This feels like Seanzie was nervous at me voting his scummbuddy and wanted to try and draw me towards giving up that vote for another option
It's really helpful when you quote the posts that show you trying to move off Galron. Not gonna lie, still waiting for those heavy non-w/w interactions you had with Galron that you want me to clear you two as a team over. Is this one of them?
Not exactly inclined to explain if you’re taking this tone w me :)
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I apologize for being rude after you asked me to stop swearing at you tho, I felt like a community that ruled swearing at someone being a personal attack was an oddity and felt like it would be more suitable for you to adjust to the harshness that most mafia games have. I still feel like it’s probably wise to realize most people probably won’t be very accommodating but I’ll try to lessen my edge in the meantime.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:42 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 721, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 713, Seanzie wrote:
In post 709, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 705, Seanzie wrote:
In post 703, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 700, Seanzie wrote:
In post 696, Gamma Emerald wrote:And I fucking DARE you, try and construct a reason I’m scum with Galron that doesn’t get ripped to shreds in less than 5 minutes.
Nah, I'll just bury you on your own play.
Go ahead and try scumfuck, but Mini Normals lack multiball or Serial Killers, so any belief I’m scum has to reconcile the fact that I put Galron in the fucking ground.
Please don't swear at me, this is a game, and that sort of language is unsportsmanlike.

I'm just going to keep burying you based on your play. If you want to try to make a case that you couldn't be teamed with Galron, you can try to do that, and I'll read it. However, that onus is on you.
I’ll swear as much as I fucking like, you little weasel! If you wanna seriously call me unsportsmanlike for calling you a “scum fuck” then that merely magnifies my confidence that you’re scum because that makes it apparent the problem part of that post isn’t that I’m calling you scum!
The comment about you swearing was more meant as an out-of-game post. I'm asking you human-to-human to not swear at me like that because it feels like you're personally attacking me when you swear at me. I don't know MS's specific forum rules, but most places I play, swearing AT someone like that is against the rules and so I'm just asking you to stop to allow everyone to enjoy the game without having profanities flung at them.

You can call me scum though, that is an in-game thing. You're wrong, and honestly this OMGUS push makes me feel like you're just a caught wolf, but calling me scum is an acceptable thing to do in terms of treating people with respect while playing mafia.
If you seriously consider my moderate swearing a personal attack then I’m scared for how you’ll handle other players. How old even are you?
This is the last post I am going to make about this. I kindly asked you from an out-of-game perspective to not swear at me. How you act after that is up to you.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 722, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 717, Seanzie wrote:
In post 711, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 691, Seanzie wrote:Kinda feels like GE's UDKG read was made up.
If you demonstrate legitimate solving I’ll legitimately engage this but as of now, all it seems like you’re doing is trying your hardest to smear obvtown.
Nah, you already quoted the post you claimed was an "ever-so-genuine" read from UD about Galron, and it wasn't about Galron. You lied, and you've been caught. Sorry, try again next time.
I already explained why that post from UD related to Galron, so you continuing this line of bullshit indicates you a) are scum who didn’t need to actually process my logic in order to continue blaring how scummy you think I am, b) you deliberately chose to ignore it and instead tout your own arrogant incorrectness or c) you simply lack the reading skills to understand my elaborate thought process.
I did deliberately choose to ignore it because I think it is you trying to weasel your way out of a lie. I do not believe in any world that your post about UDKG's genuine-sounding take was the one you quoted. I have to do mental gymnastics to make that make sense, and IME when i have to do mental gymnastics after asking someone to quote one of 7 posts and them taking a long time to quote said post and giving a convoluted way to try to spin it to make sense with what they said, they're usually just a lying wolf.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:47 am

Post by T3 »

In post 688, Seanzie wrote:
In post 687, Gamma Emerald wrote:I feel like UD genuinely believed her read there
Meanwhile I think someone like Seanzie is more sus for voting Galron and then immediately unvoting following the claim
Can you quote exactly which post you feel UD genuinely believes? Because looking at their ISO, I don't really get the feeling that you could call any of those posts overly genuine-feeling.
I think there’s been a miscommunication here. Seanzie automatically assumed that Gamma had an emotional reaction to UDKG’s posts and as a results called Gamma’s read fake, meanwhile Gamma actually had a logical reason to townread UDKG.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:49 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 727, Gamma Emerald wrote:I apologize for being rude after you asked me to stop swearing at you tho, I felt like a community that ruled swearing at someone being a personal attack was an oddity and felt like it would be more suitable for you to adjust to the harshness that most mafia games have. I still feel like it’s probably wise to realize most people probably won’t be very accommodating but I’ll try to lessen my edge in the meantime.
Thanks for this. I am not majorly offended by your one post, but IME sometimes when one person starts swearing at someone else, it can lead to other toxic things, and nipping it in the butt earlier is better than letting it go. I appreciate and accept your apology. No hard feelings, just trying to have fun playing a meaningless kids game with a bunch of adults online.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 690, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 342, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 340, Crescent wrote:Does that mean you think Galron is town?

If so, why?
The wagon looks emotionally driven and the slot has attracted a lot of unwanted negative attention to itself.
Actually I do want this explained, what seemed “emotionally driven” about the Galron wagon?
This post seems genuine, it’s like Gamma went back and looked at UDKG’s ISO and gave it some more thought and this post stood out to him.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:54 am

Post by T3 »

In post 697, Seanzie wrote:
In post 514, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 42, Galron wrote:Great school district

VOTE: crescent
wtf is the relevance of school district to anything in this game?
Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

And they want to say I'm suspicious for unvoting Galron after their claim? Nah.
Hold the phone you might be on to something here
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:58 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 732, T3 wrote:

If so, why?
The wagon looks emotionally driven and the slot has attracted a lot of unwanted negative attention to itself.
Actually I do want this explained, what seemed “emotionally driven” about the Galron wagon?
This post seems genuine, it’s like Gamma went back and looked at UDKG’s ISO and gave it some more thought and this post stood out to him.
The issue I have with this is that this is when I asked Gamma to go quote what post they felt was genuine from UDKG, and instead of bringing back that post, they brought back this one, which felt a lot like Gamma COULDN'T make a case that one of the posts were particuarly genuine-feeling, so instead tryed to shift attention away from that by bringing this up, and only after me asking a second time for where the felt UDKG was being genuine did they THEN go back and find that other post. I feel like if I wouldn't have pressed them the second time, they would have let the whole "UDKG felt genuine" thing slip away since they didn't have a good explanation for it.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:03 am

Post by T3 »

In post 734, Seanzie wrote:
In post 732, T3 wrote:

If so, why?
The issue I have with this is that this is when I asked Gamma to go quote what post they felt was genuine from UDKG, and instead of bringing back that post, they brought back this one, which felt a lot like Gamma COULDN'T make a case that one of the posts were particuarly genuine-feeling, so instead tryed to shift attention away from that by bringing this up, and only after me asking a second time for where the felt UDKG was being genuine did they THEN go back and find that other post. I feel like if I wouldn't have pressed them the second time, they would have let the whole "UDKG felt genuine" thing slip away since they didn't have a good explanation for it.
That’s fair. I am hesitant to scumread Gamma for this because I do agree with Gamma’s stated reasoning.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:07 am

Post by T3 »

In post 707, schadd_ wrote:
In post 684, Seanzie wrote:
In post 682, schadd_ wrote:VOTE: eiralox
Why are you voting Eiralox?
umm i didnt really stop thinking they were wolfy yesterday & i also thought their eod1 pop in was a bit of a performance
What do you think about the Gamma/Seanzie interaction?
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 735, T3 wrote:
In post 734, Seanzie wrote:
In post 732, T3 wrote:

If so, why?
That’s fair. I am hesitant to scumread Gamma for this because I do agree with Gamma’s stated reasoning.
I quite frankly don't. UDKG putting sus on someone for sheeping someone else onto Galron does not in any way make me think UDKG genuinely thought Galron was town, and honestly the more I think about it, that should make UDKG MORE sus since that could be a Galron!partner trying to lightly chainsaw Mala.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:11 am

Post by T3 »

In post 714, Seanzie wrote:
In post 710, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 664, Seanzie wrote:
In post 663, T3 wrote:
In post 661, Seanzie wrote:Is Crescent someone who is usually fearkilled or something?
VOTE: Seanzie
Well, hello to you too.
In post 674, Seanzie wrote:
In post 668, Eiralox wrote:VOTE: Seanzie
Care to explain your vote?
This is quite defensive btw
Asking someone to explain a naked vote isn't defensive, try again wolfo.
This was my exact reaction to Gamma’s post too. It seems like Gamma is relying on all of the town credit he received from limming Galron in order to dismiss all of the accusations against him.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:27 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Here’s the thing, Crescent dying imo suggests scum somehow still think I’m mislimmable. I fully expected to die Night 1, it’s not that rare for me these days! So Seanzie pushing against me here is a MASSIVE RED FLAG!
And like, I expect people to actually be able to use critical thinking to solve me. I specifically pushed out Galron as a litmus test for whether I had honed in on the tells another player had used to make an early call on a prior game scumbuddy of mine. If I was bussing, I don’t NEED to litmus test ANYTHING, I already KNOW Galron’s alignment!
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 733, T3 wrote:

Actually, now that I'm looking at Gamma's ISO... this post... is quite oddly placed. I remembered seeing it originally and being like "why is Gamma quoting a weird post from the very beginning of the game?" but then, like magic, this post ends up being Galron's breadcrumb post. Chances Gamma just happens to drudge that post up literally a few posts after Galron's claim, so that Galron can "organically" point to their breadcrumb of their role and Gamma can back off Galron.

How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

Do not fall for Seanzie’s shallow lies.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 673, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The Crescent kill is an odd one, tbh; I was expecting to start pressuring her based on the Galron flip and I assume redcardinal was going to do the same,
This wording feels awkward tbh
Wdym you EXPECTED to start pressuring her? Either you were going to or were not going to, why the need to qualify it?
<Embrace The Void>

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:43 am

Post by T3 »

In post 729, Seanzie wrote:
In post 722, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 717, Seanzie wrote:
If you demonstrate legitimate solving I’ll legitimately engage this but as of now, all it seems like you’re doing is trying your hardest to smear obvtown.
Nah, you already quoted the post you claimed was an "ever-so-genuine" read from UD about Galron, and it wasn't about Galron. You lied, and you've been caught. Sorry, try again next time.
I already explained why that post from UD related to Galron, so you continuing this line of bullshit indicates you a) are scum who didn’t need to actually process my logic in order to continue blaring how scummy you think I am, b) you deliberately chose to ignore it and instead tout your own arrogant incorrectness or c) you simply lack the reading skills to understand my elaborate thought process.
I did deliberately choose to ignore it because I think it is you trying to weasel your way out of a lie. I do not believe in any world that your post about UDKG's genuine-sounding take was the one you quoted. I have to do mental gymnastics to make that make sense, and IME when i have to do mental gymnastics after asking someone to quote one of 7 posts and them taking a long time to quote said post and giving a convoluted way to try to spin it to make sense with what they said, they're usually just a lying wolf.
I do get why UDKG’s post was about Galron - scum UDKG would not push Mala there because it would draw suspicion towards them after Galron would inevitably flip.
Seanzie
Seanzie
Goon
Seanzie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:55 am

Post by Seanzie »

In post 525, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm a little less confident about galron being scum after realizing he crumbed his role in his first post, idk if scum!Galron thinks to do that
In post 740, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 733, T3 wrote:

How about no?
Seanzie’s presentation of that is incredibly disingenuous. I thought that was a post I made a while before the claim but it was actually right after.. If it was a while back I’d understand the thought process that it was setting up Galron’s claim for later, but in proper context it feels like it should be obvious that was my genuine take on what looked like something outlandish. And claiming I was aiming to back off Galron grossly misrepresents my actual movement there, which is to say it suggests there was any movement at all! I didn’t unvote Galron while I was questioning his crumbing tendency as scum, and I in fact doubled down on pushing Galron using meta!

Do not fall for Seanzie’s shallow lies.
This was your post after Galron mentioned the crumb, clearing you're setup to back off here if the wind goes that way.
In post 525, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm a little less confident about galron being scum after realizing he crumbed his role in his first post, idk if scum!Galron thinks to do that

Granted when looking for this post, I did see that you actually responded to UDKG's post there saying she was preflipping Galron town, which does actually kind of give me pause on the whole "genuine" thing. I'll think on it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 743, Seanzie wrote: Granted when looking for this post, I did see that you actually responded to UDKG's post there saying she was preflipping Galron town, which does actually kind of give me pause on the whole "genuine" thing. I'll think on it.
*frustrated sigh*
I’m a bit miffed you only came around a bit after ISO digging like this but I will admit I made the statement that UD’s read felt genuine not actually knowing what I was saying it for, and when I looked at UD’s posts I got sidetracked from actually finding the post I did find genuine to ask about that other post
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 480, Malakittens wrote:
In post 362, UltimateDetectiveKiriGiri wrote:
In post 360, Crescent wrote:Mala pretty blatantly sheeped Gamma and that's... Yeah I don't know Mala enough.
She's worth flipping D1 for stuff like that. She's not a bad Town player.
Oh I thought this was gamma

Ignore my last post
Why did you think I posted that thing UD posted?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:10 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@redcardinal
what’s your view on the game rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 741, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 673, Haschel Cedricson wrote:The Crescent kill is an odd one, tbh; I was expecting to start pressuring her based on the Galron flip and I assume redcardinal was going to do the same,
This wording feels awkward tbh
Wdym you EXPECTED to start pressuring her? Either you were going to or were not going to, why the need to qualify it?
I expected the day to start with somebody else dead and I clicked into this thread ready to go, and then it turned out I wouldn't be doing that after all because she was dead. My expectations were subverted.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay that makes some sense
Who did you expect would be killed?
<Embrace The Void>

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by T3 »

I can see a world in which Seanzie is scum trying to set you up as a viable mislim later. At the same time, I agree with some of his points.

I don’t know. I’m going to reread.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”