Micro 1059: Micro & Normal Stuff | GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 374, Donempire wrote:No, town!ausuka is worrying about killing you, you flipping town, getting killed tomorrow and then flipping town.

her emotional tone that she is projecting into the thread is sheer exasperation that Datisi could possibly townread me or think I am town.

it is disconnected to her feelings about my flip, which seem to hint that she knows I flip town here and she will be in the unenviable position of defending herself post-flip.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 352, Ausuka wrote:Like town you can't actually genuinely believe that's a scumslip
In post 353, Ausuka wrote:Datisi are you seeing this shit

specifically this sequence of posts projects a feeling of "Ari is obviously scum !! how can you not see this Datisi?!?"
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:06 am

Post by Ausuka »

The first post is obviously hyperbolic because what you said made exactly zero sense in any way

I am indeed not sure why Dats is townreading you here but that doesn't mean I am especially certain you are scum because that's just not how day 1 reads work
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:07 am

Post by Ausuka »

Like I'm not deluded enough to think if I scumread someone or day 1 they're guaranteed to flip scum or something??
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Aristeia »

so you want to flip me but you also don't want to die tomm after I flip town today?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:11 am

Post by Ausuka »

If so, yeah basically? Why would I ever want to die especially when town only has two miselims

If datisi still thinks you're town I could be convinced to go after Galron

It would take a lot of convincing for me to want to Lim anyone else
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:12 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 375, Aristeia wrote:
In post 374, Donempire wrote:No, town!ausuka is worrying about killing you, you flipping town, getting killed tomorrow and then flipping town.

her emotional tone that she is projecting into the thread is sheer exasperation that Datisi could possibly townread me or think I am town.

it is disconnected to her feelings about my flip, which seem to hint that she knows I flip town here and she will be in the unenviable position of defending herself post-flip.
It isnt as unenviable as you make it out to be. As i said, if your lim goes through and she is scum, no way her partner lets her get limmed on a promise. In fact if shes town shes more likely to get limmed come the second day than if shes scum. What you are proposing isnt unique either, it is a iconic gamethrow to force a lim by volunteering to die first. It never goes well
Aristeia wrote:
In post 352, Ausuka wrote:Like town you can't actually genuinely believe that's a scumslip

specifically this sequence of posts projects a feeling of "Ari is obviously scum !! how can you not see this Datisi?!?"
I dont think those posts mean what you think they mean. But i do think those posts reveal something else. I think you have a point in pressuring ausuka, but this isnt the way to do it.

Removed the L word - Irrelephant11
Last edited by Irrelephant11 on Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Aristeia »

why do you even think I'm scum?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Aristeia »

can you stop using the L-word pls don

it is very hard to respond to you when you do
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think you are a good player and that your read on me is incredibly strange. You've acted convinced that I'm scum the entire game for vibes or reasons that make no sense to me at all, and it feels like you're not really even considering town!ausuka and just trying to push me

I think you acting so incredibly sure of a scumteam proposal that was originally worded uncertainly, in the middle of day 1, is a very strange progression especially based on something like "these two people who are friends are comfortable talking to each other"
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:21 am

Post by Aristeia »

what should I be townreading you for?
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:22 am

Post by Aristeia »

I'm not that sure you/dats is the right solve.

that's why I offered you/dats a bop shot.

If I was sure I would just kill you both today and not offer you anything.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

I would probably have a hard time posting at this level of content and energy as scum

Regardless I wouldn't scumread you for Nullreading me or scumreading me for reasons that made sense - it's the way you push without showing genuine doubt or consideration and the points that you make while doing so that make me think this is a bad faith push.

pedit: But like. Most elims on day 1 are town. You're very generous and all but in practice that is going to lead to town losing most of the time
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:24 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 387, Ausuka wrote:Regardless I wouldn't scumread you for Nullreading me or scumreading me for reasons that made sense - it's the way you push without showing genuine doubt or consideration and the points that you make while doing so that make me think this is a bad faith push.

I don't think this is accurate in any way.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:25 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 383, Aristeia wrote:can you stop using the L-word pls don

it is very hard to respond to you when you do
Well im not doing it on purpose if thats any consolation
Here you go:
Donempire wrote:
In post 375, Aristeia wrote:

It isnt as unenviable as you make it out to be. As i said, if your morb goes through and she is scum, no way her partner lets her get morbed on a promise. In fact if shes town shes more likely to get morbed come the second day than if shes scum. What you are proposing isnt unique either, it is a iconic gamethrow to force a morb by volunteering to die first. It never goes well
Aristeia wrote:

I dont think those posts mean what you think they mean. But i do think those posts reveal something else. I think you have a point in pressuring ausuka, but this isnt the way to do it.
Formerly Dongempire
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:26 am

Post by Ausuka »

If you're town you don't seem to understand that like

I can scumread you by thinking that you are more likely to flip mafia than anyone else in this list

And also acknowledge I am operating on limited information and every player in this game is more likely to be town than mafia regardless of my reasoning.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 388, Aristeia wrote:
In post 387, Ausuka wrote:Regardless I wouldn't scumread you for Nullreading me or scumreading me for reasons that made sense - it's the way you push without showing genuine doubt or consideration and the points that you make while doing so that make me think this is a bad faith push.

Well having just been accused for scumslipping just because I responded "maybe I just rolled miller" to wild speculation about how I planned a miller claim with datisi in the scumchat pregame, I think it is accurate in every way.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:29 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 389, Donempire wrote:It isnt as unenviable as you make it out to be. As i said, if your morb goes through and she is scum, no way her partner lets her get morbed on a promise. In fact if shes town shes more likely to get morbed come the second day than if shes scum. What you are proposing isnt unique either, it is a iconic gamethrow to force a morb by volunteering to die first. It never goes well

I don't really care if the town doesn't follow through on something it agrees to do.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 392, Aristeia wrote:
In post 389, Donempire wrote:It isnt as unenviable as you make it out to be. As i said, if your morb goes through and she is scum, no way her partner lets her get morbed on a promise. In fact if shes town shes more likely to get morbed come the second day than if shes scum. What you are proposing isnt unique either, it is a iconic gamethrow to force a morb by volunteering to die first. It never goes well

I don't really care if the town doesn't follow through on something it agrees to do.
Why even bother dying and putting us in a dilemma then
Formerly Dongempire
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 391, Ausuka wrote:

Well having just been accused for scumslipping just because I responded "maybe I just rolled miller" to wild speculation about how I planned a miller claim with datisi in the scumchat pregame, I think it is accurate in every way.
if I wanted to express 0 doubt in your guilt and yeet you today, I would simply do that.

I am giving you an opportunity for bop because I am uncertain.

for you to turn around and claim that I am scum for "not showing doubt or consideration" is laughably wrong.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:32 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 393, Donempire wrote:Why even bother dying and putting us in a dilemma then
look don

I can't choose to kill myself

that's not how this game works.

if the town wants to accept the bop, the town can agree to the bop

if the town doesn't want the bop, the town can simply not agree to the bop.

I am offering it because I believe it is the best way foward

if you have a different opinion of how to move foward that you feel is different, I am fine to hear you out.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:35 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 394, Aristeia wrote:

if I wanted to express 0 doubt in your guilt and yeet you today, I would simply do that.

for you to turn around and claim that I am scum for "not showing doubt or consideration" is laughably wrong.
Is it though? Because as much as you claim to be considering it, I don't think your actions show it. You push me on anything no matter how little sense it makes, I don't think you're really listening to my explanations at all. Maybe I should stop posting for a while since we've been going around in circles.

I think there is a fair chance you are giving the opportunity for BoP because you are convinced Datisi is going to lim someone other than you and this will lead to a chain of miseliminations.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:37 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 389, Donempire wrote: Well im not doing it on purpose if thats any consolation
While I understand that many players need an adjustment period to get used to new wording, “ly***” is against site rules. Consider this your warning that your adjustment period is almost over.

Some players like “lim” (short for eliminate) as a similar-sounding replacement, but you can use any new word you want.
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:39 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 396, Ausuka wrote:
In post 394, Aristeia wrote:

Is it though? Because as much as you claim to be considering it, I don't think your actions show it. You push me on anything no matter how little sense it makes, I don't think you're really listening to my explanations at all. Maybe I should stop posting for a while since we've been going around in circles.

I think there is a fair chance you are giving the opportunity for BoP because you are convinced Datisi is going to lim someone other than you and this will lead to a chain of miseliminations.

I don't particularly care for "makes sense"

Life doesn't "make sense"

I care for being right.

I think I am right on you being scum.

Nothing you have done so far this game has given me the idea that I'm wrong except maybe that little bit of exasperation you displayed but you hedged that back right away.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Jul 30, 2022 1:40 am

Post by Ausuka »

What am I even supposed to do with that. You scumread me for reasons that don't make sense and when I point that out you say you don't care that it doesn't make sense because you care about being right.

It's like circular logic. You're right because you're right. Reasoning doesn't matter.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”